Sister Swap Pt. 05

Story Info
The sisters have a group of strangers and the aftermath.
3k words
4.09
21k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
He_n_She
He_n_She
280 Followers

I awoke next to Dianne. The sun was already up and it looked like it was going to be a glorious day. Dianne cuddled me and said,

"Morning. Thanks for keeping Mel company last night. It was a bit boring for her with John being poorly yesterday."

"That's OK." I said, remembering how I'd actually spent the previous evening buggering Mel.

"Are you looking forwards to Ian and his mates coming over today?" I asked.

"I'm a bit nervous to be honest. I'm not saying anything will happen, but if it does are you sure your OK with it." She replied.

"More than OK. I hope something does happen." I said.

"We'll see. It will depend on how Mel and John feel too I guess." Dianne replied.

"Well lets go ask them." I suggested and we dressed and made our way to the kitchen.

How things had changed in just a few days. Before this holiday I had never cheated on my wife. Now I had. Mel had almost become a regular fuck. Would that continue at home? I'd seen Dianne fuck another man and liked it. I'd had my first taste of anal sex and I wanted more of that. More than anything though my eyes had been opened to just how good sex without feelings could be. I think we all felt the same too. There really was no going back from here.

When Mel had told John about the proposed party, his reaction had been surprise but he clearly liked the idea of 4 random men coming over and perhaps shagging his wife. That and as he put it,

"At least I'll have someone to have a drink with."

As the time for the lads to arrive approached it was the girls who were starting to get apprehensive.

John, being John had been teasing the girls about how much cock they were going to get. Mel responded by telling him that nothing was guaranteed to happen and Dianne echoed this. That said, as afternoon arrived both girls were topless by the pool, very much on display.

The 4 lads arrived just after 1pm. There was Ian, Mark, Paul and Dave. All between 22-24, muscular and tattooed. They brought loads of booze with them and John seemed more excited by that than the prospect of watching them gang fuck his wife. I fired up the BBQ and we put on some music while the lads sat with Mel and Dianne. They all obviously noticed that both women had there breasts exposed and the boys very much approved of that.

The sisters were very much enjoying being the centre of attention. The drink was flowing, the banter was lewd but funny and it was a great afternoon under the warm sun. The day was full of joking around and laughter. By late afternoon the boys were horsing around in the pool with Mel and Dianne. Splashing one another and lifting the girls up. Which of course let them have a sneaky feel.

Dianne was the first to get out of the pool as she said she needed a rest. As she got out her pale blue bikini bottoms clung to her and she might as well have been naked. Her nipples were like bullets and she was flushed. Every male eye was on her and you could almost feel the lust in the air. John was sat by the pool and he shouted,

"Prize for the one who throws me Mel's bikini bottoms!"

Well there was a scrum around Mel and the water boiled as the lads pulled at her bottoms. Mark then held them aloft in triumph and threw them over to John. Mel was naked in the pool with four men.

"What's the prize?" Mark asked and John grinned, nodded at my wife and said,

"To take Di's off."

The lads whooped and Mark grinned as he levered himself out of the pool and padded over to my wife.

Dianne smiled at him as he approached, showing that she wouldn't resist him. Mark had a noticeable erection as took hold of her bottoms and she lifter herself slightly to assist him. With me watching she had allowed a total stranger to strip her and expose her pussy.

Had he licked her twat at that moment I suspect she wouldn't have stopped him. However whether through nerves or lack of experience, he chose to just sit and talk to her while he stole glances at her cunt. She had her legs slightly open and was very much offering herself to this younger man, if only he knew it.

In the pool Mel told the others that as they'd lost they should also get naked and three sets of swim shorts soon thudded onto the poolside. I glanced over at John and he couldn't take his eyes away from the pool as his wife cavorted naked with three nude strangers. I think both John and I knew it would only take one of the men making a move and we'd be watching our wives being fucked by the four of them.

Around ten minutes later a song started playing and Mel shouted,

"Aww I love this! I want to dance." She clambered out of the pool dripping wet and naked. She grabbed Dianne's hand and the two of them moved to the music, tits bouncing. Mel waved for the guys to join them and one by one they got out of the pool and wondered over to the women.

It was quite a sight watching two women that I know so well dancing naked with total strangers. The guys dicks were good and stiff and Ian had quite the cock on him. Easily bigger than me and John as well as his mates and I wondered to myself which of our wives would be taking it. As it was obvious where this was headed. When a slower song came on next and Mel wrapped her arms around Ian's neck, I knew exactly who would be taking Ian's big dick.

Dianne was by now sandwiched between Paul and Dave with Mark still in his shorts watching from the lounger. Mel was whispering into Ian's ear and a huge grin split his face. She took his hand and they headed for the villa with John following close behind. Meanwhile Dave and Paul's hands had started exploring Dianne's body and when they met no resistance the quickly got bolder.

I sat in a chair and watched, forgotten as they mauled her tits and kissed her neck and lips. Her hands found their dicks and not wishing to miss out Mark sprang up and stripped off his shorts. My Dianne was surrounded by three younger men, all with hard cocks and they all wanted her. Without being asked too, she fell to her knees and took turns sucking on each cock as it was offered.

They weren't gentle with her. Why should they be. This was pure lust and after all they'd never see her again. They held the back of her head and fucked her face and she let them. I'd told her I wanted to see her being a slut and here she was allowing three stranger to treat her as one.

The sound of Mel moaning loudly suddenly filled the air. Ian must have been fucking her now and by the sound of things she was enjoying it. The noise made Dianne stand and she told the men to follow her.

I followed too. I poked my head into Mel and John's room as we passed. Mel's legs were wide open and Ian's massive cock was pistoning into her as John lent against the wall watching and wanking with one hand while he held a beer in the other.

Mel was lost in pleasure. She was yelling with abandon as this young stud fucked her. For a moment I felt jealous. I can't tell you why, after all she was John's wife, Dianne's sister and just a slag I fucked. Still the feeling was there. I left them to it and joined my wife with her three new friends.

By the time I got there Dianne was laid on the bed, legs wide open and Mark was eating her pussy. Dave was feeding her his cock while Paul stoked his own dick and waited for his turn in my wife's mouth. She stopped sucking just for a moment to gasp in pleasure at what Mark was doing then she went right back to sucking cock.

Mark eventually stood and positioned his cock at the entrance to Dianne's slit and with an almost matter of fact grunt, he thrust his stiff cock into my wife's wet cunt. She might have been my wife but to him she was obviously just some slag who needed to be fucked.

Mark fucked her fast and deep. No thought to her pleasure by this point. She was a slut, a whore to be used as somewhere to empty his balls. He didn't care about her. Just that his cock felt good buried inside her. He soon shot his load deep inside her, painting her womb with his seed.

As soon as he rolled away Dave took his place. He rammed his dick up my wife. Holding her hips to lever himself as deep as he could. Again she was being used like a slut. No thought for her pleasure. I know It makes me sound strange or perverse but I loved watching the woman I love being degraded in this manner. I was watching her becoming the whore I wanted.

Part of me wished they'd fuck her in the ass whether she wanted it or not. If they'd pissed on her I wouldn't have said a word. The worse the treated her, the more they slapped her as they fucked her, the more I got off on what I saw.

Dave didn't too last long before his sperm joined Mark's inside Dianne's cunt. Then before she had any chance to recover, Paul was fucking her. The sound of wailing was coming from next door. It sounded like Ian knew a lot more about fucking than his friends did. Then abruptly it stopped and I knew Mel was getting her own cunt filled with a strangers spunk.

John, Mel and Ian joined us just in time to watch Paul pump Dianne full of his semen. As he rolled away the combined sperm of 3 different men oozed from my wife's wide open cunt. I hoped she'd remembered to take her pill or we'd never know who the daddy was.

The four lads thanked us for a wonderful day and took their leave. Dianne didn't rise to see them off. John was lay beside her and as I left the room she was pulling on his stiff cock. Was she really going to take a forth dick? Mel and I saw the boys into a taxi and sure enough when we returned John was fucking my wife.

I watched while Mel sucked on my swollen dick. John pounded Dianne's already well used pussy and when he shot his load into her cunt, I filled his wife's mouth with my sperm. She swallowed me without complaint and then joined her husband and took him to their bed. I lay beside my exhausted wife. A newly minted slut.

"Did you enjoy yourself today?" I asked.

"Yes. I think I forgot myself and let them do whatever they wanted. It felt dirty. I felt dirty and don't be cross, I really liked the feeling of being dirty." She said.

"I'm not cross. I loved watching you. It was like seeing a new you being born. I've never seen you let go like that. Did they make you cum?" I asked.

"No, I enjoyed what they did, but I only came when John fucked me last. Is that naughty? I mean I only came when my sisters husband fucked me." She asked me.

"To be fair he came inside you too. No I guess its just naughtier when its someone you know." I said and I held her tight as we drifted off to sleep.

It was early in the morning, still dark when I woke up. Dianne was asleep and I padded, naked out to the pool. I'd been there about ten minutes when Mel joined me. She was in a robe but naked beneath it.

"So was it everything you hoped?" She asked me.

"Yes and no." I said.

"Go on, explain." Mel asked.

I thought about it for a moment, then said,

"I'm not gonna lie. Watching Dianne getting fucked by three strangers was a turn on."

"But?" Mel probed.

"It didn't feel naughty or rude. Just like watching a porno that Dianne happened to be in. What I do with you. That's what really feels naughty." I admitted.

"I know what you mean. I should hate you for what you've had me doing but I just want more and the dirtier the better. You just flick a slut switch in my head." She told me.

"Will you have Di, fuck other men when we get home?" Mel asked.

"If she wants too." I responded.

"Oh, trust me she wants too...And me and you?" She asked, tentatively.

"Your my whore and I can't top fucking my whore." I told her. She smiled and removed the robe.

"Fuck me now then!" She demanded.

I lay her beside the pool on the cold wet tiles and pushed my cock inside her hot, moist cunt. Whenever I'd fucked her in the past it had been frantic, dirty sex. Now I fucked her like a lover. Kissing her as I thrust, gently into her. I was enjoying it, but it wasn't what she wanted.

"Harder" I said fuck me you bastard!"

I put my hand on her throat and squeezed as I used my other had to pin her to the tiles. I actually felt her pussy getting wetter with this rough treatment. I slapped her face. Not hard enough to leave a mark but enough to shock her. Enough to cause pain. By now I was ramming my cock into her and telling her in whispers just what a dirty slag she was.

I heard a cry of pleasure rising from her and I covered her mouth and went right on using her cunt. Pounding into her. She bit my hand to stop from crying out and it was all I could do not to yell. Her cunt erupted in a huge orgasm that had her shaking and gripping me tight as she came over my cock. Moments later as I pinned her to the floor I shot my seed deep into her sopping wet pussy.

I stood, as she lay there panting. She made to rise and I hissed,

"Don't fucking move slag. You want it dirty. That's what you'll fucking get!"

She froze at my command and I pissed over her face and tits. The slut even opened her mouth and swallowed some of the stream of urine as it spattered against her face.

"Now suck my dick clean!" I ordered and she lent forwards, her skin glistening in the half light from the piss that covered it and she licked the last drops from my cock. I looked down at her. What had she made me become? I'd never even thought about pissing over a woman and here she was sucking my cock and dripping in my piss.

I turned and checked that no one was coming from the villa. Was there a shadow moving in their bedroom? Was John watching? Then it hit me and I instantly realized what all this was about. I wasn't using Mel. John and Mel were using me. He wanted me to seduce me. He must have watched each time I'd used her mouth, cunt or anus. Had he wanked as I'd pissed over his wife?

"John's watching isn't he?" I asked her softly. She froze for a moment and then nodded.

"This is for him, isn't it? He likes seeing you degrade yourself for other men." I stated.

"He likes watching me fuck. The dirtier the better. For me as well as him." She replied.

"So he won't mind that I just pissed over his wife?" I asked, sounding flippant.

"You probably made him cum." She said, dispassionately.

I started back to the villa and Mel said,

"We can still do this at home if you want to. Either with or without John watching. I like what you do to me. How you make me feel."

I liked the filthy sex and the way it made me feel, but was it bleeding into my own marriage? After all I'd watched Dianne, my faithful wife getting fucked by 3 strangers earlier that day.

I thought about Dianne, sleeping soundly, beautiful and all mine. God, I loved her. Then I looked back at her sister. A slut kneeling in a pool of piss. Willing to be fucked in the ass, willing to take my spunk over her and in her. I stopped, looked at her and replied,

"I'd like that. I like what we do and I like the man you make me become."

We didn't swap sisters at all in the couple of days that remained. It became to all intense and purposed a normal holiday. I never told John that I knew that he'd seen me and Mel.

Dianne of course has never found out that I fucked, buggered and pissed over her baby sister. I found myself wanking over what I did with Mel far more than over what Dianne had done in front of me. There just something about illicit sex.

Back home I did share Dianne with a friend of ours, which was a lot of fun. However I didn't see Mel for almost a month. I had decided to try and be faithful to just Dianne. Then one evening when Dianne was out with her friends, I was bored. So I text Mel and simply told her I wanted sex. She was there in twenty minutes. Within the hour I was fucking Mel in the arsehole. What can I say? I'm weak.

He_n_She
He_n_She
280 Followers