Sister Swap Pt. 04

Story Info
How far will things go with Mel?
1.7k words
4.34
18.6k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After falling asleep naked and drunk by the pool John caught sunstroke. He was shaking and vomiting. Very much not well, but other that keep him hydrated and keep an eye on him what could we do? That evening we stayed in and Mel slept alone in the third bedroom. Earlier that day Mel and I had fucked in the pool while her husband slept. I should have felt guilty on both John and Dianne, but I didn't.

The next day John stayed in bed. He was a little better but didn't want to do anything so Mel, Dianne and I drove into town for lunch and shopping. I have to say it was really pleasant. Taking our time over a nice lunch and listening to the sister chatter away. In the restaurant a young man came over and introduced himself as Ian.

Ian had been one of the many young men who had danced with Mel and Dianne on our night out in town. He'd enjoyed chatting them up and feeling both of them up. Perhaps it was his attention that had got the girls horny and led to John and I swapping sisters. Who knows? He asked how we were enjoying the holiday and if we'd be in town later.

He seemed a nice lad to be honest. However there was no doubt in my mind he was hoping to feel up the sisters again. Although we'd been noncommittal about coming back into town and meeting him and his friends for a drink, I got the impression that the girls liked the idea.

After he went back to his friends, Mel asked if we minded her asking a bit of a personal question. We told her to go ahead and she asked,

"The other night when I was flirting with Ian, John told me I could let him fuck me if I wanted too, as long as he could watch. Well is that normal? I mean after the other night, how do you feel about it? I mean would you watch Di with someone like Ian?"

"Before the other night I'd have happily punched Ian for looking at my wife. But I feel differently now. Look, I watched Dianne riding on John's cock the other night and I got off on seeing it. I know Di enjoyed it. But it was just sex, the physical act of giving and taking pleasure. Now if she wanted to fuck another man, I'd probably say, OK, as long as I was there. Behind my back, well that is what I'd consider cheating." I explained, knowing that that was exactly what I'd done with Mel.

"As for me, it was about the moment. In that moment I really wanted John's cock inside me. I didn't care what my husband thought or even if he saw. I had a need and John fulfilled it. I bet you felt just the same Mel." Di said.

Mel admitted that sort of summed it up for her.

"But I still can't wrap my head around the fact that John would rather masturbate, while a stranger fucks me, that actually fuck me."

"I guess its a control thing. He says, you may go fuck and you do. That and he's a lazy fucker." I said.

"So if Di and I invited some of those lads back to the villa for a party and then we let them have some fun with us, it really wouldn't bother you?" Mel pushed.

"Not if that's what you both wanted to do and as long as they treated you with respect." I said.

"What if we stayed at theirs and you didn't get to see what they did to us. After all at either place we'd have been fucked by strangers. The only difference is that at one of the places you wouldn't get to see it." Mel asked.

That was a good question. Here I was telling Dianne she could fuck other men. But that was purely for my pleasure. It was because I got off on the idea if watching her fuck. If I wasn't there she's still get just as much from sex with someone else. However I wouldn't get anything. I hated that idea. I'm selfish and I know it. I knew John was just the same and I couldn't lie. So I told them the truth.

"I wouldn't like Dianne having sex without me there. Not because you wouldn't be safe. I just want to see her having sex, being a slut even, I don't even think that makes me weird anymore. I suspect most married men feel the same. I want to watch Di have sex. There I admit it." I said

"So you'd be happy to watch me have sex with a stranger, not just John? Dianne asked.

"If you wanted to do that...Yes." I admitted.

Mel smiled and said,

"So I suppose the big question is Di, do you want to fuck some random man for your husbands pleasure."

"And your own." I said, with a smile.

"Well Di? I know I would." Mel said, raising an eyebrow.

Ian was just leaving with his friends and Dianne waved him over.

"When do you leave?" She asked.

"The day after tomorrow in the afternoon." Ian said, looking glum about it.

"If you can get to this address, tomorrow afternoon we'll have a pool party to send you off in style." Dianne told him.

"Thanks! That would be great! We'll definitely be there." Ian said. He thanked us again and left to tell his mates. Dianne turned to Mel and said,

"Well Mel, it looks like we'll find out just what the boys like to see tomorrow."

John was back on his feet by the time we got back and told him about the party. However he was still not himself and he was in bed for 7pm. Dianne shared a bottle of wine with Mel and was in bed herself for 10pm. Mel and I were alone for the first time since I'd fucked her in the pool.

We both knew what was going to happen. We both knew I was going to keep my promise and fuck her in the ass. I wanted it. She wanted it and after an hour of teasing one another we went to the spare bedroom she had been using while John was ill.

We kissed as we stripped one another. This wasn't soft gentle sex. This was rough and dirty and we both wanted it that way. I sucked and bit on her thick nipples as a fingered her pussy. She wanked my dick and told me what she wanted. She whispered,

"I want your cock inside me, fucker."

"Suck it then you fucking slag. Suck my cock and if you do a good job, then and only then. I'll give you a fucking." I whispered back. She sucked my dick lapped and chewed on my balls and even licked and sucked at my asshole.

Without warning I rolled onto her and pinned her firmly against the bed. I rammed my cock deep into her cunt and she yelped, despite herself. She recovered and bit her lip to silence her moans. I held her throat and squeezed as I rammed my cock up her sopping hole. Whispering into her ear as I fucked her,

"You fucking love this don't you? Taking my cock. Letting me fuck you like the dirty little slut you are."

She came right back with,

"Fuck me you bastard! Fuck me harder! Make me cum!!"

"As soon as you cum I'm fucking this hole" I said as I inserted a finger into her anus. That had her moaning and she buried her head into my shoulder to muffle her moaning. Then suddenly she was trembling and shaking. Her pussy gushed out its juices and she had cum over my stiff cock. I told her to lay on her front and as she did so I reach for some suntan oil and then rubbed it into her asshole. I covered my stiff dick and then pushed the firm head of my cock against her puckered arsehole.

After a moments resistance she gasped and the end of my cock was inside her anus. This was the first time I had ever had anal sex with anyone. I rocked back and forth easing my cock deeper and deeper inside her. When I was up to my balls inside her asshole I lent forwards and whispered,

"Where my cock bitch?"

"Filling my arse, you fucker." She hissed back.

"You want me to butt fuck you and cum inside your arse hole, don't you?" I said.

"Yes" She said, with a whimper.

"Then beg me to do it. Beg me to bugger you." I demanded

"Fuck me, Please fuck me in my bum! I need your spunk in my arse!" She moaned

I wanted to ram my cock into her and slap her too but we had to be quiet. So I used my mouth, talking dirty and the more I called her names, the more I demeaned and degraded her, the more turned on she got.

What really did it for her and had her shaking through a huge orgasm, was when I was fucking her with deep thrusts into her anus and I whispered,

"You fucking love this don't you! You're a filthy, cheating whore. You have your sisters, man's cock in your shitter! Fucking you like the dirty slag you are!"

She bit the pillow and her whole body shook I took the opportunity to ram my cock up her for a few strokes, then I ejaculated into her quivering anus.

I wanted to fall asleep by her side, but we both knew I had to clean up and get into Dianne's bed. Truthfully that was where I really wanted to be. I wanted to wake up looking at my beautiful wife. Mel looked at me seriously for a moment and said,

"You know this is just sex, right?"

"Fucking good sex, but yes I know what this is. I like fucking you and you like fucking me. Simple." I replied. I dressed and stood up to leave. At the door I stopped and with the devil in me I said,

"And tomorrow I'll see if you like fucking Ian and his friends too."