Sister Transforms Her Stepbrother Ch. 02

Story Info
Transformation take progress.
1.9k words
4.59
21.7k
18

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

Chuck woke up both excited & nervous about dressing up and going out with his sister. After showering her went to Beth's room only to find she wasn't there, figuring she must be downstairs her went to find her. Checking the kitchen, living room and den Beth was no where to be found so Chuck made himself breakfast and watched tv as he ate.

Around 11:00 he heard the front door open and in walked Beth with a bag in her hand, "hey baby brother or should I say sister, I have a present for you wanna see?"

Chuck hopping up from the couch said, "oh a present for me let me see please."

"Ok you sit down and I'll show you what I have for you," she said handing him the bag once he was seated.

Chuck was like a kid at Christmas almost tearing it apart to see what she had, his eyes opened wide when he pulled out a box holding a pair of stick-on silicone a-cup breasts complete with perky nipples.

"Oh my god my very own pair of boobs, let's go try them on," he screamed as he jumped off the couch running to his room with Beth in tow.

Chuck nervously pulled his shirt off holding the 2 soft breasts to his chest and said after looking in the mirror, "look at me I've got hot tiny boobs!"

Beth admired her brother & after staring for several seconds said, "those are gonna look so good under that dress you a going to make me look ugly."

"Wow I can't wait until tonight," Chuck said with an impish grin.

"Why wait it's almost lunch time you want to have a girls lunch out? There's a new restaurant I heard that just opened in the city no one knows you there." Beth said.

"But it's light out, what if one of the neighbors sees me?" Chuck said.

"I'll park my car in the garage and we can drive away, I don't think anyone will see you and if they do all they'll see is one of my hot girlfriends." Beth answered.

Chuck agreed and Beth helped him tape his new boobs on, after they were set Chuck put his bra on checking his view from each angle saying, "Oh my God I have a great rack!"

Beth reaching over squeezed Chucks boobs checking them out and said, "damn those are firm little things!"

After taping himself down & pulling on his panties, Chuck realized he had no girls clothes to go to dinner with and said to Beth, "can I borrow something to wear, do you have anything else besides that dress I'm wearing tonight?"

"I'm sure we can find you something let's go to my room," Beth said leading him there.

"It's warm out do you want pants, a skirt or shorts?" Beth asked.

"I think shorts or a skirt would work," Chuck said.

Beth held up a pink semi-shear silk blouse saying, "Try this on 1st."

Chuck slipped it on, goose bumps filled his body as the smooth silk slid against his skin, then said as he looked in the mirror, "This fits me great, how does it look to you?"

Without hesitation she said, "those lines on the blouse fall better on your shape than they do on mine, that is now yours."

"Really thanks sis," Chuck said hugging his sister so tightly their breasts pushed together.

Kissing her new sister on the cheek Bet said, "ok down girl we need to finish getting you dressed."

Next she pulled out a pair of pink nylons from her drawer and said, "these should look freaking hot on those pretty legs of yours, as she handed them to him.

Chuck sat on her bed nervously & slowly pulling the nylons up, after standing to admire himself he said with a tear in his eye, "I feel so much like you're making me into what God intended me to be, I love you Beth."

"You look so happy and hot, if I was a guy I'd want to fuck you on the spot," Beth said giving him a big wink.

After looking through her closet Beth finally pulled out a short white leather mini-skirt and said, "I think this will complete the outfit well."

Chuck slid into the skirt after zipping it up he was amazed as it fit like it was made just for him and asked, "well how do I look now."

Beth stood up squeezed his ass & then gave it a sharp slap and said, "if you don't give boners to all the guys we see they must be gay."

Beth dressed herself in shorts and a nice blouse but made sure she was dressed a bit down compared to her companion so he would stand out better in the crowd.

As they drove Beth asked, "ok we can't call you Chuck, what name does my sister wish t go by?"

"I don't know, what do you think I look like?" Chuck said.

"You're so hot any name would work, just not Beth," she answered.

"I've always liked the name Justine, how does that sound? Or maybe something like Yvonne." Chuck said.

"I like Yvonne that's my vote, exotic & sexy," Beth said.

"Ok Yvonne it it," he said.

After being seated at the restaurant the young waiter introduced himself saying, "hello ladies I'm James I'll be your server can I get you anything to drink?"

Beth answered saying, "my sister Yvonne & I would both like a coke to start with James, it's her birthday today and I'm buying her lunch what would you recommend?"

"Everything we serve hear is great but my favorite dish is scallops over linguine it's simple but so flavorful and if you want an appetizer we have a bruschetta that's always good," James said.

Beth noticed James was eyeing Yvonne seeming to check her out from head to toe. She wondered if he was interested in her or if her maybe somehow picked up that she was a he.

Beth then whispered to James, "you know she doesn't have a boyfriend."

Beth knew immediately it was interest when his eyes lit up and he put his hands in from of his apron apparently trying to hide his growing erection.

"Um I'll be right back with your drinks and take your order," James stammered as he walked away.

Beth leaning over to Yvonne said, "I think he likes you & really wants you."

"You really think?" Yvonne said blushing.

"You didn't see him ogling you he spend a long time on your legs & little boobs?" Beth laughed in a whisper.

"Do you think if I talk he will pick up on the fact I'm a guy?" Yvonne asked.

"Look at it this way you look like a girl, a fucking hot girl, and think about it how often do you answer the phone and get mistaken for a girl?" Beth said.

"Just try to pitch you voice up a bit higher and you'll sound more like a rl than I do," Beth whispered.

"How is this?" Yvonne said raising her voice a few notes higher.

"Crap that just sent chills down my spine, if I was a lesbian my tongue would be down your throat," Beth said.

They both ordered the scallops with linguine, Beth watched as Yvonne ordered noticing not a flinch from James as she spoke. After he left Beth said, "I think if you yank on the line you'll reel in that fish."

When James returned with the check Beth said, "You know we are going to the club down the street tonight and Yvonne could use a dance partner, are you free tonight?"

James stammered a bit and Yvonne said, "If you don't want to that's ok but I'd really appreciate a handsome guy like there with me."

"Um ok yes I would like that, what time should I meet you?" He said.

Beth jumped in saying, "we'll be there at 8:00 is that good?"

"I'll see you both then," he said.

The second the car left the parking lot Yvonne screamed, "I have my 1st date, do you think he'll kiss me, my God what if he wants to do more?"

"Ok slow down, of course he is going to want to kiss those pretty lips of yours, even more so when we do your makeup. Secondly if you don't want him to go any further make sure you take charge and not him." Beth said.

Once home Yvonne told Beth, "I never kissed anyone, you know a guy I mean, how do I know if I'm doing it right?"

Sitting on the couch Beth patted the seat next to her and said, "here sit down let me show you."

Yvonne sat on the couch next to his sister both excited and astonished she would do this with him.

Leaning over Beth kissed him softly as Yvonne's lip parted allowing Beth's tongue to begin exploring the innermost areas of her mouth. Their tongues danced together as Yvonne leaned hard into her sisters body.

Pushing him away Beth said, "ok a little less enthusiasm you do that and he'll definitely try getting to your pussy only to get a surprise."

"So what should I do?" he asked.

"Here you kiss me now & I'll show you," Beth said.

Yvonne leaned in kissing her, she responded by kissing back but keeping her body from his.

Pulling away Beth said, "see let him kiss you but don't let your body arouse him, if he does try anything just tell him you need to get to know him better before you go any further."

Looking at the clock Beth saw it was 2:30, knowing they needed to leave by around 7:30 she said, "maybe we should nap for a while."

Both went upstairs to Beth's room, Yvonne carefully removed the clothes Beth lent her and was dressed in just her panties & bra saying, "I never want to take these tits off."

"They do look good on you but there is a lot more tape in the box let's take them off." Beth said reaching to undo Yvonne's bra then sliding the straps forward over her arms.

Yvonne slid her panties off and released his little cock as his sister watched he said, "ok your sister is gone and your brother is back."

"No your my sister now & forever, you just have the wrong body part is all, but no doubt your a girl I believe that." Beth said.

Beth took he clothes off, after removing her bra & panties she looked at Yvonne and said, "see these pointing to her tits, you should have these & see this as she spread her perfectly trimmed pussy, you should have been born with one of these."

As tear welled in his eyes now feeling totally accepted as a girl by none other than his sister he began bawling as he said, "I am so lucky to have you Beth, someday maybe someday I can be transformed into a girl."

"I guess you have thought about a sex change operation then?" Beth asked.

"Yeah I have but it costs around $25,000 or more for it plus all the hormones and stuff, I don't know if I'll ever be able to afford it. Plus to make matters worse I think if I did dad would disown me." Yvonne said.

Beth put her arms around Yvonne and said, "stay here with me we'll nap and go out tonight, by the time I'm done we'll turn you into the most perfect beautiful girl in the world."

Both laid naked together falling asleep, Beth wondering how she could help her sister get her wish and Yvonne wondering how her date would go tonight.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers