Sister Transforms Her Stepbrother Ch. 03

Story Info
Her transformation continues.
2.4k words
4.63
16.1k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

Beth & Yvonne woke around 6:00 and after eating a light dinner went upstairs to get ready for Yvonne's 1st day clubbing as a girl.

Beth dressed 1st putting on the red low cut dress she showed Yvonne the night before with no nylons & black 6" stilettos. Yvonne admired how her sister looked & hoped she could pull off looking that nice.

"Here now let's get you ready," Beth said as she slowly removed her sister's clothes. Once Yvonne was completely naked Beth said, "ok tape that thing up," as she looked at her tiny penis.

After wrapping and taping her cock back Yvonne looked at herself and said, "you know what I think you may have been right yesterday, I think I might look & feel better shaving all that boy hair off down there."

"Hmm wait here," Beth said leaving the room then coming back with a towel, electric trimmer, bowl of water, facecloth, shaving cream & razor.

Setting the towel down she told Yvonne, "ok stand here."

Beth slowly trimmed the long hairs as short her trimmer would go, then after soaking the face cloth in the hot water held it to her sister's pubes. After removing the facecloth, Beth lathered & then carefully shaved her sister making sure she was totally smooth.

Beth wet the facecloth and cleaned Yvonne off then reaching for some talc gently powdered her and finally said, "check this out smooth as a baby's behind."

Yvonne ran her hand over herself amazed at how smooth & soft she felt now and said, "I can't wait to feel the silk on me now."

Beth helped Yvonne tape her breasts on then handed her a light blue lacey bra & panty set saying, "these should look awesome on you."

Yvonne after putting them on twirled around like a ballerina and sang, "I feel pretty oh so pretty."

"You are beautiful and your legs will look great in these," Beth said handing Yvonne a pair of shear rose colored nylons.

After Yvonne was done Beth brought over the blue dress helping her sister into it then zipping it up.

"Now let's see, I think these will make that outfit perfect," Beth said handing her sister a rose choker and gold bracelet.

Holding her hand out to allow Beth to put the bracelet on said, "thanks but one more thing, can you do my nails?"

Beth closed the clasp then put the choker on her and said, "not only your nails how about we do your makeup too?"

Beth filed Yvonne's nails then applied rose nail polish to them, then she did her makeup, when finished she said, "check it out you look hot, like flamethrower hot."

Yvonne looking in the mirror was stunned at her transformation, Beth had indeed made her look like a real girl so much so she now she looked how she felt for so many years.

"Oh my thank you so so much," Yvonne said planting a big kiss on Beth's lips.

"No problem sis, you look so good now let's see if I have shoes for you, Do you want to try heels or should we go with flats?" Beth said.

"I never wore heels, not sure if I can walk in them," Yvonne said.

"Sit down and we'll see," Beth said taking a pair of 3" pink heels.

Yvonne stood slowly trying to walk she stumbled several times before taking 3 very shaky steps, finally sitting down saying, "I don't think I'm ready for these."

After looking in her closet Beth found a pair of light beige flats and slipped them on her sister saying, "these are the best I have then, we'll have to work you up to heels later. I can't wait to see you able to walk in these pointing to her 6" heels."

They finally arrived at 8:00 almost on the dot, as they entered they saw James already there sitting at a 4 seater table and headed his way.

"Hi girls, wow you both look so good," James said pulling out a chair for each of them.

"Hi James you look very good yourself," Yvonne said as she stared into his eyes.

"I'm gonna go mingle, you two have fun," Beth said giving Yvonne a wink.

After Beth disappeared into the crowd James asked, "can I get you a drink?"

Yvonne holding up the bracelet they put on her at the and answered, "not 21 can't drink but I'll take a coke."

James brought over the drinks and the two talked for quite a while. Yvonne learned he was a junior in college studying computer science while working at the restaurant part-time. He lived off campus by himself in a small one bedroom apartment, had an older brother & two twin sisters who were 16.

Yvonne told him about herself, sort of, she had one step-sister Beth and they lived with his father & her mother. Also that she was going to start her freshman year in college after the summer. What she didn't tell him was her other situation, the fact that she was a girl in a boys body.

James stood up held out his hand and asked, "would you like to dance."

As they danced Yvonne saw Beth dancing having fun as she twirled around. The song ended and a slow dance song began playing, James pulled Yvonne in tight as they swayed to the beat.

"You know you are very beautiful!" James said.

Yvonne blushed a bit and said, "you know you are very handsome yourself."

James leaned in kissing her, Yvonne could feel his tongue slowly parting her lips and responded by meeting his with hers. The two kissed as they danced to the music James lowered his hands cupping her ass.

Pressed together tightly Yvonne panicked as she felt his cock growing firm as it pushed at her belly. She wanted to push back but if she allowed it to go further would have to tell him and that she couldn't she wasn't ready.

Pulling away Yvonne said, "I need to use the girls room, be right back."

As she reached the bathrooms Yvonne had a horrifying thought enter her head, "what bathroom do I use the men's or women's?"

Standing there she suddenly heard a voice quietly say, "not sure which to use?"

Yvonne saw a young man smiling at her, not knowing what to say she said, "what do you mean?"

"I saw you out there, you look really good super passable but I can tell your a guy. Were you like me born wrong or do you just like dressing up? By the way my given name is Michelle but I now go by Michael." he said.

Feeling a wave of trust & calmness Yvonne said, "I've always felt I was born wrong, this is my 1st day out as a girl, I'm Clarence, Chuck to friends but my name I go by is Yvonne. Pleased to meet you Michael."

"You go use the girls room girl, you can get away with it closing the stall door," Michael said.

"I don't really need to go, it got kind of touchy on the dance floor and I panicked," Yvonne said.

"Well let's talk for a few minutes and you can go back," Michael said.

"Thanks I would like that," she said.

"So this is your 1st night out?" Michael asked.

"I went out dressed for the 1st time to lunch today with my sister, but this is my 1st close interaction trying to pass in a social situation where I might get physical attention," Yvonne responded.

"Someone get too close?" Michael asked.

"Yeah I could feel his cock growing as it pushed hard into my belly, I didn't know what to do so here I am now talking to you," Yvonne said.

"I know how you feel, the 1st time a girl tried to rub against me down there I freaked out too, don't worry it gets easier it just takes time sometimes a lot of it," Michael said putting his hand around her shoulders.

"Do your parents know?" Yvonne asked.

"Yeah they didn't take it well, that's why I live 400 miles away now. I haven't seen them in over 2 years." Michael said.

"I'm afraid my dad will disown me, but to be honest I can't live like he wants anymore. I want to be a girl, live as one & love as one but not sure what comes next." Yvonne said.

"There's an LGBTQ group here in the city I go there a lot, they have people that can help you be yourself. If and when you're ready to fully transition if that happens they can help hook you up with people also." Michael said.

"I've always thought if I could afford it I would change in a second but it's so expensive," Yvonne said.

"I know I have a little over $6000.00 saved right now I figure maybe in 4 or 5 years I can get it done. I have always thought I should have a cock not a pussy and I'm getting that taken care of so I can maybe marry some day." Michael said.

"Can you tell me where the meetings are? Maybe if I get up the courage I'll go." Yvonne said.

"What's your number I'll send you the info?" Michael asked.

After giving him her number he texted the info to her then he said, "you have my number now too, if you need to talk I'm always available.

"Thanks I guess I better get back to my date now before he wonders where I've been," Yvonne said.

"Ok see you soon at a meeting I hope," Michael said as the two walked back.

As she got back to the table Yvonne saw James sitting by himself when she sat down he said, "glad your back I was worrying, I was almost going to look for you."

"We need to talk James, look you seem like a great guy but I have to be up front with you," Yvonne started saying.

Before she could finish James said, "your not going to tell me you have a boyfriend or something are you?"

"No I wish it was something that easy. I'm, um, I'm not what you think I am, before we go on I need to tell you," Yvonne stammered.

"Please just come out with it tell me," he said wondering what could be so bad.

Softly whispering Yvonne finally said, "I have a penis James I don't have girl parts."

Jumping back he whispered back, "you're fucking gay, Jesus man."

"No please understand I was born wrong I'm a girl I've always felt that way but God messed up, please I hope you understand but if you don't I'm so so sorry," Yvonne said.

"I'm sorry man I can't do this goodbye," James said standing up and walking away.

A while later Beth saw Yvonne sitting alone at the table her face in her hands and hurried to her knowing something wasn't good.

"Honey what's wrong?" Beth said.

Looking up Yvonne said, "I told James about myself and he walked away, I wanted to do more with him but I had to tell him 1st."

"Let's go home, we'll have a girls night in just you and me," Beth said.

They left for home Yvonne was very quiet the entire way. Once they got there Yvonne went to her room throwing herself on the bed.

Beth lay on the bed next to her and just held her until Yvonne finally cried herself to sleep.

When they woke up Beth asked, "do you feel any better today?"

"Yes I do, I'll find somebody who'll love me someday. I met someone last night his name is Michael, well born Michelle, whose like me born wrong, he gave me a place that they meet and I'm going to go." Yvonne said

"Ok that might be good for you to talk to someone who is in the same situation as you," Beth said.

"Oh and I'm going to tell dad, if he disowns me so be it, I'm tired of living my life as a boy." Yvonne said as tears rolled down her face.

"Ok I'll stand by you if you do, you're my baby sister after all," Beth said.

The girls got out of their dresses, Beth went downstairs coming back with a pint of ice cream & 2 spoons saying, "they won't be home until late let's talk for a while."

Then taking off the rest of her clothes sat naked next to Yvonne who standing up did the sitting down they ate ice cream laughed for what seemed like hours.

Beth finally worked up the courage to ask her sister a question and said, "Yvonne did you ever you know do things with girls before? How do you know you only want guys?"

"I've never been with either a girl or guy but it's something I've know for like forever that this thing isn't right." Yvonne said holding her little cock pointing it at Beth.

"Ok I guess I see, you know though you would look cute with a little pussy instead of that thing to be honest," Beth said with a laugh.

"I'm gonna save and when I get it done I'll let you see it," Yvonne said laughing out loudly.

"I have a dumb question can you have an orgasm after it' done & can you like really fuck with a guy?" Beth asked.

"From what I read yes to both, there is a very high percentage that I could have orgasms and the only thing is I would need to use lubes to fuck since I wouldn't be able to produce my own lubrication." Yvonne said.

"I hope you can get it done someday and if your dad does disown you please make sure you don't distance yourself from me," Beth said almost sobbing as she thought she might possibly lose her.

"No even if I have to go away you'll always be my sister, we'll find a way to see each other," Yvonne said hugging Beth and kissing her cheek.

"When do you think you'll tell him?" Beth asked.

"I have to figure a few things out, one being where do I go if he throws me out, so I'm not sure," Yvonne said.

"If you want I can be there when you do, if you want me for support," Beth said.

"I think I would like that," she said.......

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers