All Comments on 'Sister Transforms Her Stepbrother Ch. 02'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

keep the chapters coming

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 2 years agoAuthor

There is more to cum my friend :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have laid tell groundwork for a great story how can Yvonne not succeed with Beth's help?

To help you in will suggest carefully proof reading your work. When you come across dropped letters/words, you can edit/correct. Spelling errors, correct. Sex mis-matches, adjust.

Do theseither exercises with care. The positive affects on you written efforts will reward you continually.

If you have a spellchecker programme, ensure it is active. If you don't have the programme, download one; almost worth their weight in positive reviews.

You display tremendous potential to enjoy notoriety within this genre.

All the best with subsequent chapters; soon, I hope.

HardfordiverseHardfordiverse3 months ago

Loved the kissing sequence and when Beth showed herself to Yvonne- Very hot......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.