Sister Transforms Her Stepbrother Ch. 07

Story Info
She's beginning to feel even more like a girl.
2k words
4.63
10.8k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

The next day waking up in Duane's house Yvonne watched as her lover still slept, getting up very quietly she went to pee. Then gargling with mouthwash she then slid between the covers slowly sliding down until she faced his flaccid cock. Taking it softly she filled her mouth with it as she began bobbing her head up & down.

After several minutes as she sucked his now firm pulsing cock Duane awoke pulling the covers off so he could see his sweet girl then smiled and said, "this is the best morning I think I've ever had."

Yvonne pulling her mouth off of his cock smiled and said, "good morning babe, today rivals but falls a bit short from what you did to me last night as you fucked me for the 1st time, then she went back to sucking his cock.

"Hmm you know this is a great way to wake up, but would you like to do that again cause I know I would," Duane said with a sheepish grin.

Without even speaking she stopped what she was doing then laying back down she lifted her legs in the air. Duane reached for the tube of lube and after lubing himself up her pushed it against her tight little hole.

"Oh yes," she moaned as his head touched her spread little hole.

With one hard push he slid right in so much easier than yesterday. When his balls hit her ass he paused so he could feel the heat of her warm ass against his throbbing cock.

"Yes yes yes that feels so good, but please fuck me good," Yvonne squealed as she ground her ass back & forth.

Duane hearing those words started to rapidly push & pull his cock inside of her. It didn't take long until he felt his cock spurt cum uncontrollably. Yvonne pushed her ass tightly against him wanting all of his cum to fill her up.

Now totally spent as him last stream of cum shot he bent forward and kissed her as their lips parted he whispered to her, "You are so wonderful, I love you1"

Looking into his eye she smiled and whispered back, "I love you too."

After showering and dressing, Yvonne had to wear what she came with since she wasn't planning on staying here, they went out to eat breakfast and then went to take her home.

Duane walked her to the door as he was ready to kiss her goodbye the door flew open with Mary & Beth both standing there.

"Oh my you two walking the walk of shame," Beth said smiling.

"Ok you two, come in Duane so we can talk," Mary said quite sternly but with a sheepish grin.

"Yvonne let's go get you some clean clothes," Beth said grabbing her hand and pulling her up the stairs.

"Ok Duane I know something maybe happened. I just want to know are you the kind of guy that will leave now that you got what you wanted?" Mary asked.

"No I'm not that guy, if something did happen that's between me and her. I will tell you this I told her I love her, and yes I did mean it, she told me she feels that way too." Duane answered.

"All I ask is please don't hurt her," Mary said.

"I promise I'll never do that," Duane said.

"Ok what are you two talking about down here?" Yvonne said as she skipped down the stairs.

After talking awhile Duane had to go, Yvonne walked him to the door and kissed him goodbye then asked him, "would you go with me to the doctor about starting my transition with hormone therapy?"

"Yes I'll see if I can get the day off," he said then kissed her one time more goodbye.

The day came and they drove to the city, as they met with the doctor who finally gave her both drugs for reducing testosterone and adding estrogen. After going over with her how to take the drugs and setting and appointment so she could be tested to see if the doses might need to be changed, then he told her he would recommend that she live totally as a female for at least 6 months while the drugs work and if at that time she wanted to go further he would send her to the surgeon he believes would be the best for her.

Yvonne started taking her pills the next day, then talked with one of LGBTQ friends about how to change her legal name. She was nervous but ready to take the next step and went downstairs to talk to Mary & Beth.

"I have something to ask you both," Yvonne said.

"Sure honey what's up?" Mary said.

"Well I decided to change my name legally and wanted to know if I could change my last name to yours? Since my dad is no longer in my life and you've become the mother I've always wanted I wondered if I could become yours in name too." Yvonne said hoping they would say yes.

Standing up Mary hugged her and then said with a tear, "yes I would love that, I would be honored by that."

Beth jumped up and chimed in and said, "yes I totally agree."

Then after they looked up how to do it the three went to fill out the paperwork, when she handed it in Yvonne was told it could take up to three months. This saddened her for a moment as she hoped it would be quicker but she was still happy she started it now.

It was finally time she Yvonne needed to head back to school, and even though enrolled there as Chuck she took nothing of him with her. All she took were clothes for her girly self and just hoped there would be no repercussions.

Finally the months past her school year finished, Duane made it easy for her to put up with the stares & comments as he became her frequent visitor almost every weekend. After almost 5 months taking her medications her breast grew a bit as she was now almost a AA cup.

Now as she drove into her driveway with a tight sexy crop top and tight short skirt she went to the door and quietly opened it. It was very early and neither her mother or sister were up so she put her bags down and tiptoed up the stairs. Standing in front of Beth's room she slowly opened the door then ran and jumped on her bed.

"Oh shit you scared me," Beth said as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

Yvonne said, "hi sis I'm home," as she pushed out her chest showing off her new tiny bumps.

"Oh shit you got boobies," Beth squealed softly, then ran both of her hands up to check them out.

"You like them?" Yvonne said as she pushed firmly into her sisters hands.

"Wow you are more & more becoming a girl, yes I like them but they are going to grow a bit bigger I hope," Beth said to her sister.

"They say they could keep growing up to like 2 years, so my fingers are crossed," Yvonne said.

"I spoke to my doctor and he gave me the number of the surgeon to call. I have an appointment to see him in 2 weeks & hope I can get the surgery scheduled," Yvonne said.

"I'm so glad for you," Beth said as she gave her a big hug.

The two went down to Mary's room who was very excited to see her youngest daughter.

Before Mary could speak Yvonne reached out to show her the new license to show her the new name.

The three girls cried as Mary said the words, "Yvonne Mary Johnson".

Mary made breakfast as they caught Yvonne up on what went on the last several months and Yvonne did the same telling them about school, Duane and more.

Two weeks went by, it was time to see the surgeon and Beth, Mary & Duane all went for support. Nervously she listened to each word the doctor said and answered each question to assure him she was ready. The doctor satisfied with a report from her other doctor and the one he received from a therapist she was also seeing. The doctor then asked if they had any questions which they had a lot, then asked Yvonne so what do you think.

"Doctor all I know is I'm ready, as you can see I have a ton of support. Is it possible we can schedule this now?" Yvonne said.

"Well there is a process it could take a couple of weeks or more if everything checks out with your insurance it can be scheduled fairly quickly," the doctor said.

"Look I have enough money I can pay you in cash if it isn't covered," Yvonne said hoping to move this along.

"Let's not rush this I'm sure we can do this so that you'll be healed for your last year at college," The doctor said.

Saddened a bit they all left and waited to hear, finally after about 2 weeks she got a call from his office. Setting an appointment she met with him again who passed her on to the scheduling office.

As Yvonne sat down the woman there told her, "your insurance will cover 60% which means that upon service you'll the rest would be due."

"Just tell me what's it going to be I have more than enough I just want to get this started," Yvonne said.

After signing all of the paperwork the woman asked her if June 15th would be a good time. Yvonne agreed and so satisfied she was she almost ran out the door when they were through.

Calling Duane 1st she gleefully told him, he was so happy for both her and himself as he nervously asked, "How long after the surgery can we, well you know?"

"The doctor said it could be maybe a few months, but I'm praying it's a bit less," Yvonne said.

The next call was Beth who squealed as she heard the news.

Finally Mary was next to call who was just plain happy for the wonderful news.

The last call was to Michael, who seemed to be avoiding her since shortly after the trip to South Carolina. The phone rang 3 times and Michael picked up there was a very brief pause when Yvonne said, "hi Michael how are you doing?"

"Hi Yvonne, I guess I'm ok and how are you?" Michael said.

"I just got great news and wanted you to know, I scheduled the surgery I'm finally going to be completely a woman," Yvonne said.

"I'm happy for you. I need to say I'm sorry I acted like a jerk avoiding your calls for so long and not answering the door when you came over to see me," Michael said.

"That's ok it's water under the bridge. I want to catch up on all the time we missed, I have a new boyfriend who is really ok with who I am, we've been together for 6 months now." Yvonne said.

"I'm happy for you, I found someone too. She loves me and even though I don't have a penis yet, she let's me use my strap on so I can feel like a man. I've almost saved the money and will maybe in a year have enough, it sucks my insurance won't cover me for that." Michael said.

"Michael I have to ask just how short are you?" Yvonne asked.

"About $5,000.00 is all that I need," Michael answered.

"I can lend you that or if you'll let me I give it to you if you can't pay me back," Yvonne said.

"You would do that?" Michael asked.

"Yes you're my best friend you helped me through so much, it's the least I could do I want you to finally be happy," Yvonne said.

"My 1st reaction is yes but let me sleep on it," Michael said.

They hung up and Yvonne continued her way home now it's just time to wait for her next journey beginning June 15th......

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers