All Comments on 'Sister Transforms Her Stepbrother'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got the basis, but trouble with the basics.

Story outline is WONDERFUL. Haven't seen this idea floated before.

Your punctuation, however, is very weak. Something to get assistance with, or a strong editor. Often your sentences run on, due to lack of something as simple as a comma. A few times the sentence seemed to have adjusted focus without a comma.

The really tough one is the use of penis as genitals. To me, and I may be wrong, penis is singular while genitals is plural. In this case I would use genitalia.

This might fall under Der the auspices of your editor.

Please continue, I am surely not the only one waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi, like your books, just want to say they are quite short and if you ever read this you should consider making longer books, instead of large amounts of small books.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Please continue. I can't wait to read how sissy boy meets a hot hunky well-hung man to suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.