All Comments on 'Sister Troubles'

by Habituallyhorny

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Diecast1Diecast17 months ago

Like the story a lot. Is a 2nd chapter in the future? AAAAAA++++++

Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

Love it, more please. Hopefully a sibling romance from here and even a baby.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto687 months ago

AMAZING. I loved their relationship. Please write more.

sp9983sp99837 months ago

Where does part two take them?

Mr_coaterMr_coater7 months ago

Excellent story please keep it going!!!

jayphjayph7 months ago

Gosh if i could i would have given you a 10 loved the story keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. I love brother and sister stories. Want you to continue, perhaps she has her brothers babies or brings girlfriends she has in on the action. Brother seems to not have trouble fucking two of them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The emotional development is very well handled (and genuinely touching) and the quality of the writing is much higher than the average on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Let's see where this story leads before voting..

Damn good so far

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

5/5, agree with Frankie's comment! Thanks for this story!

wwepringlewwepringle7 months ago

For me I loved it so much it made me wet and yes i am a Real-life girl. what would make this great She gets Divorce and she gets a lot of $$$$$ out of hem then she pays off dads house or buys a new one and start Dating her Brother and all kinds of things happen. If you due this in 3 parts or 4 let dad catch them and find out after she is preg. that they really stepbrother and Sister and all her friends think she is Sick for Marrying here Brother and She never tales them but makes her brother show her best friend his Cock and gets more maybe like a Porno Movies But he only loves his sister well there so many ways to go with this i am so wet Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

AND that is how a really wonderful love story is written. IF you have it in you to write one more episode with these two characters, please do. Like with me and my brother we were have sex way before we got to high school. After graduating we went on to college and moved out of the area to become a happy couple for life. We're in our middle 70s now and are still very much in love as the day we committed to each other our hearts and souls so many years ago. We never had children only because we didn't want to take that chance of creating some sweet soul with lots of medical problems. Once we were living as hubby and wife, one of the house rules was no clothing once we were home for the night. One of the loving things I do with him is suck his dick every evening as we are on the couch watching TV. Once we retire to bed I lay face down on the bed and he fucks the shit out of me for about ten mins. Then it's sleepy time. We loved this story. Hope to see it again with one more story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Perfection.

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

Must be nice to find a relative who is as perverted as yourself....

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So incredibly beautiful. If you continue the story, I hope you build on that beauty and commitment to each other and not convolute it with a bunch of others and have them be together forever as is the case with so many other stories. They start off beautiful, loving and pure and then for some reason the writer feels the need to sabotage their own story by adding things that make a bad ending. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Outstanding more please!!!!!!

GraecaGraeca7 months ago

yes excellent incest sis bro little, his cum is important for his sister and well done, could you possibly join their older cousin well endowed with a 10 inch cock for a huge threesome of cum face...thank you please continue or contact me

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall27 months ago

thank you, if u ever continue this one, please please dont bring in others.. Let it be just in between them.. no swapping, sharing, ntr whatever BS nowadays is going on in pretty much in every story.. 5/5

PS: i loved the fact, that she was the older one.. 90% of b/s incest stories, the sister is the younger one, i personally like it when the sister is the older one.. So hot..❤️❤️

Crusader235Crusader2356 months ago

Wonderful sister brother love story. Unfortunately you left your readers hanging. What's going to happen now? Divorce her cheating husband, yes. Is she pregnant with her brothers child. What's their father going to say/do? I think you owe us the rest of their story.

HabituallyhornyHabituallyhorny6 months agoAuthor

Lol...yes I left the story hanging on purpose. Everyone's imagination can take them where ever they want the story to go. I am working on a couple more stories and a second chapter to an earlier story. I will consider taking this story a little further. There is more to be said about it. I left it where I did, because I liked the idea of not knowing what happens next with them. The last love scene inspired the older couple to rekindle a wild desire to find what they had just witnessed between the two young lovers. Give me a few weeks and I will probably write a new chapter. If I think it does credit to the first part, then I will post it, but it is a hard one to follow up on without getting cheesy or lame. Thanks for all the positive feedback. This is just the fourth story I have every written and I am still getting my feet under me writing. I enjoy it and it keeps my mind busy and focused. I struggle with PTSD so sometimes I get a little sidetracked, but hearing all the constructive feedback helps a lot. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely brilliant certainly a shame to end it there. Definitely need more

ScottishTexanScottishTexan6 months ago

It wasn't exactly perfect, but it was really damn good. I gave you full marks since we don't get the option to post partial stars. Definitely a 4.5, possibly even a little bit better than that.

The negative grades were earned by certain things like using the brass knuckles instead of just a plain fist. 👊 Some other minor aspects of the story were a little bit over the top. But you earned full credit for the emotional bonding and closeness of the main characters. Not a trace of "wham, bam, thank you maam" to be found around here. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I LOVED THIS BROTHER/SISTER LOVE STORY...BUT IT DEFINITELY IS CRYING OUT FOR A SEQUEL. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

I really did enjoy this story. I also would enjoy reading more about these two. Definitely FIVE STARS!

unclemerv77unclemerv773 months ago

I agree with the last two, very good>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Simply Amazing! The emotional depth of the brother and sister adds so much to the eroticism. That level of emotional connection really carries it over the top! Love to read more of your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHabituallyhorny@Habituallyhorny
I like to write stories about what turns me on and in some stories, stuff that has happened to me, or really close to it. I am a new writer, but I find it helps with my PTSD. I don't only write stories about sex, but also about adventures and experiences, both real and fictio...