All Comments on 'Sister Turns Eighteen Pt. 01'

by marriedtosister

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19524 months ago

More please, so love where this is going and eager to read more of their life together. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing start to hopefully a long series. Cant wait to see where this goes.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Really well written, Thanks for this story! 5/5

SexySenior56SexySenior564 months ago

Good framework but you could have done so much more with this. Jacob’s struggles through school and failed relationships. Cassie becoming more and more aware of her brother as a man. Finally, how can two people, that intelligent, not know about the morning after pill?

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow4 months ago

SexySenior56, I think you overlooked the part where she WANTS his children, and though unsaid, clearly he WANTs to give her children. WHY would they want a morning after pill? Great Story!

marriedtosistermarriedtosister4 months agoAuthor

SexySenior56 - you are right - a lot more can be done - maybe we will explore more of these memories in flashbacks as we see more parts. As for the pill, she wants to be impregnated and has no problem with that. The focus was on getting a Part 1 that can both be a standalone story with a climax (literally and figuratively) and also the base for more parts. Thanks for reading.

AngelRiderAngelRider4 months ago

An 18 year old boy is left with his infant sister all by himself. He goes to college and then medical school. He has so much wealth and time that they traveled to all the continents except Antarctica. Lol.

I have never seen a category/theme where verisimilitude simply doesn't matter to anyone.

EroloveErolove4 months ago

Loved the sex scene and the emotions displayed. Some suspension of disbelief is always required for stories like these. Some issues of proof reading aside this is really good.

blueskyminingblueskymining4 months ago

Completely "Far Fetched" story. My god, you have a Delusional Fantasy mind.

For ANY story to be entertaining, there HAS TO BE some semblance of Belief!! This has NONE!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Superb

AndrewT68

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love this story. I would love there to be more. Kinda like updates of how they go on.

unclemerv77unclemerv7729 days ago

Everything you have written in the past has been enjoyable and this one, too. When can we expect a part 2?

m_plutom_pluto26 days ago

Loves it. Want more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarriedtosister@marriedtosister
For an account of my bio with some fictionalization and details changed for anonymity and dramatic effect, you can read the Sarah and Noah Series. Siblings were meant to be best friends from the very beginning. They are part of one another. There is no relationship closer bet...