Sister Turns Eighteen Pt. 01

Story Info
36-year old brother raised her. Now shes 18 and wants him.
9.8k words
4.71
27.7k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob could not be prouder of the woman his little sister Cassie had become. She had just turned 18 years old yesterday and was a stunning, beautiful, intelligent woman. Her sharp green eyes were complemented by her sweet smile and often blushing cheeks, her golden hair waving gently every time she laughed. Her slender body had recently started to really develop curves, as her breasts had filled out enough to really fill her entire hand and a bit more. She was in incredible shape being on the volleyball team in high school varsity, her strong, tight but thick thighs crowned by her muscular, curved ass. It was a body women would kill for and men would die for.

Jacob didn't think about any of this of course. He loved his baby sister for the kind and caring soul she had turned into. She was incredibly popular in school because she never let the fact that she was on track to be valedictorian, was perhaps the most beautiful girl in school, or the fact that she was an athlete - affect how she treated others. She was always giving and kind - the first to volunteer for charity projects and the first to give away her own things when others needed them.

When their parents had died in a car accident only a month after she was born, Jacob had been 18. Rather than allow Cassie to be given up to the foster system, to their grandparents who were getting too old to raise a child, or for adoption - Jacob committed to raising Cassie himself. He got a job as a desk security guard so he could pay for college while studying, and was able to get through school without spending much time on campus. He gave all the rest of his time into raising Cassie. They had lived in a studio apartment while he went to medical school. He had done everything possible to ensure she never had to go hungry or lack in anything.

He had done everything the way he remembered his parents raising him and tried to follow them the best they could - from discipline to love to education. Their bond was incredibly close, Cassie knowing the sacrifices her brother had made to raise her and Jacob ever proud of the young woman Cassie had become. Their parents would be incredibly happy.

Jacob considered that worth everything. Every bottle of formula, every hour participating in the PTA while holding a pathology book, every moment he watched her play soccer while studying for his board exams. Every moment had helped shape her into who she had become. Even greater sacrifices had been made - Jacob's ex-fiancee Amy had told him eight years ago the he'd have to choose between raising Cassie and getting married, but that she wasn't ready to be a mother to her own sister-in-law. Jacob chose raising Cassie, heartbroken.

"Cas! It's time to wake up!" Jacob yelled from the kitchen for the third time.

"Jacob I can't!" Cassie mumbled back, loudly.

"I'm making pancakes and I have to be on time at work today! I can't drop you to school if you're late, you'll need to take an Uber, now let's go!" Jacob yelled.

Jacob was a single physician with no children, just one little sister to take care of but had gone ahead and bought a 4,600 square foot house in the middle of the one of the nicest suburbs of the city so he could be close to the hospital where he worked. The house was massive and empty, too empty for them. He tried his best to stay out of it as much as possible and to remain active. He had bought it when he and Amy were engaged and had planned to fill it with their new family. Those dreams had died eight years ago.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" she yelled back as he heard her bathroom door shut.

"Finally, Jesus, that took forever" he mumbled as he scraped off the pancakes onto the plate. They never celebrated Cassie's birthdays with a single day - it was always birthday week. Chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup were her favorite so he had made them for her. Tonight would be her party with their friends and family at the Four Seasons. Jacob had decided to really treat her and her friends today. She had been so patient growing up with his limited ability to provide as a student, he really wanted to let her have a little fun.

He went downstairs to the basement and into the workout room and began his routine. Today was chest and triceps. A few minutes later, Cassie come downstairs, her hair wet and wrapped in a towel and saw her brother from the side benching. She didn't know how many pounds he had on the bar but she knew it was a massive amount she wouldn't even be able to move. She heard him exhale as he pushed up and watched the machinery that was his toned, muscular body, individual muscles in his arms clearly visible and working as he lifted the massive weights.

Her gaze lingered on his arms and made its way down to his thick chest, itself a perfectly toned masterpiece. If anyone needed a male supermodel for chests or arms, it would be him she thought to herself. His arms gleamed with his sweat. She suddenly shook herself out of her thoughts about his muscles, and decided to make herself known. She waited till he had placed the weights down. "Ahem" she said.

"Oh, hi Cassie" Jacob said. "Did you see what's for breakfast!?"

"Yes, pancakes!" Cassie squealed. Thank you Jacob. "Are going to eat with me?"

"Yeah, I'm coming up Cas" he said, sitting up. He wasn't wearing a shirt at all for his workout, and Cassie noticed how much bigger his muscles seemed after he had worked out. His abs were clearly visible. All of Cassie's friends would make lewd comments about Jacob, and she had started recently to understand why.

Jacob was the whole package - he had money, he was successful, he was in shape, and to his benefit his personality was more than just his job. He loved having fun, traveling, and enjoyed the simple things in life. The house was filled with pictures of Jacob and Cassie visiting Thailand, eating lamb chops in Morocco, and skiing. In the absence of their parents, Jacob had made sure to give her a complete and fulfilling childhood. He took incredible care of himself and looked younger than his 36 years.

Cassie sighed as she made her way upstairs, her yoga pants hugging her perfectly shaped ass. Jacob followed her, not looking at anything, focused on his phone and reviewing patient notes.

"So, excited about tonight?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah, super excited. Thank you so much Jacob. You didn't have to do all this!" Cassie said.

"Nonsense. This is your 18th birthday. I want you to have fun." he said.

"You're awesome, even if you don't let me do all the stuff I want to do" Cassie said.

"I am pretty damn awesome" Jacob said. "If I let you do anything you wanted I'd be a pretty shitty big brother and an even worse legal guardian."

"I guess that's true." Cassie said.

"Are we watching Office re-runs tomorrow night as usual?" she asked.

"That's the plan! I think we're at the one where Jim is gonna tell Pam." Jacob said.

"Oh my God, that's my favorite!" Cassie replied, while stuffing her mouth with pancakes.

"I think I knew that" Jacob replied, eating a pancake himself while checking his medical notes.

"You know, Jacob, now that I'm 18, can I go out with my friends without a curfew, by myself? I mean I'm an adult now." Cassie said.

"You're an adult, but you live in my house, which means I will still be up late waiting for you if you're out. I trust you Cassie but I can't help the fact that when you're not here, I don't sleep. So, you need to be home by midnight. And no being alone with any boys." Jacob replied.

"That's such bullshit. None of my friends have any of these rules Jacob. Their parents let them do whatever they want. They got phones before me. They got later curfews than me. They also all are no longer..." she stopped herself.

"No longer what?" Jacob asked.

"They also have been with guys..." Cassie said.

"What does that have to do with you?" Jacob asked.

"I've never experienced any of these things!" Cassie said.

"Mom and Dad would have never let you go out late with any guy" Jacob told her.

"WELL MOM AND DAD AREN'T FUCKING HERE. I NEVER KNEW THEM!" she yelled at her brother.

Jacob didn't lose his composure. If he lost his composure he would escalate the situation. Instead, he softened his voice. This was his baby sister, in a literal sense. He had literally raised her. He knew her. He knew what she was feeling. His rules were harsh but he was doing this alone.

"I know they aren't here Cassie." he said, matter-of-factually, with a softness in his voice. "And I'm sorry you never knew them. All I have to say is I've never, ever seen them as happy as when they brought you home. And all of the love that they would have given you, I've tried to give you. And every way that they would have protected you I've tried to protect you. And everything they taught me, I've tried to teach you."

"Fucking hell" Cassie said, sitting down. She was no longer yelling at her brother. She was just crying. Crying at how shitty it was to not have them. And to not even know how to miss them because she never knew them to begin with.

"I'm not Dad Cassie, and I'm not your dad. And I'm not Mom. But I'm just trying my best here. I tried my best. I tried to give you every experience of a full childhood from gymnastics to soccer to basketball to ballet. From trips overseas to competitions. I tried." Jacob said, sincerely. "You've seen 6 out of 7 continents. You can't say you didn't get to have an experienced life. I tried my best.."

"I know you did, Jacob. You did more than you were supposed to." Cassie said, in between tears and hiccups from crying.

Jacob continued. "And I'm doing this alone so maybe my rules were too harsh. I did keep you away from boys. I did keep you from getting a phone. I did have harsh curfews. I did scare away every guy you met. That's true. But you're not going to be here for much longer. I'm asking that you respect the rules of the house while you live here. You're off to college in a few months and you can live the life you want. I'll still support you, but I just can't deal with you doing all of that stuff while you're living here."

"I understand" Cassie said. "I'm sorry. I do love you a lot. And you never have to tell me that you're not Dad. I'm sorry you felt you had to say that. You did more for me than I've ever seen any father do for their daughters. If they were half the man you are they'd be the best fathers in the world. I'm being a brat and I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too. And I love you too Cas." Jacob said.

They sat in silence, Cas looking at her brother's face. Kind, chiseled. Strong. But loving.

"Alright, I gotta get going, I have to do rounds and review my students' notes. Let's go" Jacob said breaking the silence.

They put their shoes on and ran out of the house.

As Jacob drove away after dropping her off, he could fear his tears start to come into his eyes. She was a lovely young woman and was going to be just fine. He could trust her. He knew it. She was on her way to a beautiful future. But the sacrifice had been so, so much. He was 36 now. He had given up marriage, and family, and so many experiences so he could raise her. When he was younger he had always thought he'd have kids by now. A wife and children. He was a 36-year old physician whose friends, old girlfriends and ex-fiancee were all married and living full, active lives as father and mothers with families of their own. He had his job and an empty house. Almost every woman had turned down being with him when they found out he came with a full-time ward that happened to be his sister.

The emptiness would kill him. The loneliness. Not having her laughter and her yelling and her joking in the house. He shuddered thinking of what it would be like to be alone, and thought of the night the police had come to his door holding Cassie in a blanket. She had been crying at the top of her lungs as the officer informed him that their parents were dead because a drunk semi-truck driver had slammed into them at highway speeds. Cassie had been at the daycare and they had never picked her up.

The loneliness he had felt at that moment was something he never wished on his worst enemy. And he felt like the moment she left, he'd face that loneliness again. He put his feeling aside as he pulled into the hospital parking lot and went into work. Solving daily medical problems would be his salve for now. He steeled himself as he went inside and focused himself on work.

------------------------------------------

The party was wonderful. Jacob and Cassie's cousins, a number of Cassie's friends, and her volleyball team had all come to the Four Seasons. They had a blast and ate like royalty.

As they drove home, Cassie turned to Jacob and touched his hand.

"I don't think there's a brother better than you on the entire planet." she said.

"That's so sweet Cassie. I'm just glad you had a nice birthday." he responded.

"I mean it. I don't know what I did to deserve you. You gave up...so much" she said and her own sobbing stopped her.

"Its OK Cas. You don't need to be crying on your birthday. Let's just go home." as they pulled in.

Jacob went to bed, in his boxers as usual, in the massive master bedroom.

Around 11 p.m. he heard a knock on his door. He always left his door open so he could hear if Cassie ever needed anything.

"Yeah Cas?" he said.

"Can I sleep in your room? I just don't want to be alone. You won't let me go out late so at least let me stay here with you." Cassie said.

"Yeah, of course." he told her.

Cassie went to Jacob's king-size bed, as he lay in the middle, and snuggled up to her brother's back. She was wearing a silky robe and nothing underneath it except her cotton panties. She realized as she touched his back, that he was shirtless. She could almost feel the muscles in his back as he lay there, the ones he worked so hard on perfecting every day.

"You smell nice." Cassie said

"It's just D&G cologne I think" Jacob responded.

"Whatever it is, it's nice" she said.

"Well glad you're happy. Let's go to sleep Cas." Jacob said. It had been a long day.

"Ok" she said.

Soon, his breathing was deep and regular. She lay there looking at his back and shoulders. He was a massive man, and she felt like he was a lion sleeping in the bed. She compared him to her own size. He was six-foot three, more than 200 pounds, almost entirely muscle. She was five-foot six, and had recently been incredibly slender until volleyball started causing her to put on a little more muscle on her thighs and ass turning her into the shapely beauty that guys couldn't stop looking at. She was tiny in comparison to him but everyone knew that were related just by looking at them. Their skin tones were exactly the same, and their green eyes were their mother's.

She needed more than a snuggle - she needed something to hold on to. She moved herself to spoon him, keeping her robe as a barrier, and wrapped as much as she could of her arm around his waist until it found a natural position. She felt warm and protected, and finally fell asleep, ignoring the fact that her panties had started to slowly get wet as she held her brother.

She woke up in the morning and she noticed that he was no longer facing away from her. She cuddled into his shoulder and one of her thighs was on top of his. Her robe had fallen away from her chest exposing one of her pink nipples just slightly. He was still sleeping, but his arms surrounded her, locking her into his embrace. It felt absolutely wonderful to be wrapped up like this. She felt warm and safe and loved. But - her panties felt cold...had she peed her pants in the night? She slowly reached down and realized that she had basically been dripping all night. As her hand came back up she brushed up against something that felt like a solid pole in front of her pelvis and realized exactly what it was. She began to freak out.

She took a deep breathe to calm herself and accepted that she had just brushed against Jacob's penis. The room was filled with Saturday morning light and it was impossible for her to not be curious. She slowly lifted the blanket and saw his cut six-pack abs leading down to his muscular pelvis and then his white boxers. And they were sticking out from his pelvis what seemed like eight inches.

"Holy shit" she whispered to herself. She had seen a little porn before even though she had never been with a guy, but her brother was packing a baseball bat under there. The white boxers did not hide much so they were a little transparent and she could make out the contours of Jacob's penis. It was clearly incredibly thick, maybe the size of her wrist? Either way this was too much. She covered him and herself back with the blanket, covered her exposed nipple with her robe and tightened the robe.

"Jacob. Jacob?" she said whispering.

"Hmm. Cassie, baby" he said in his sleep, whispering.

"Jacob" she said again, and his eyes suddenly opened.

He looked at her eyes and said "Caaas" in a dreamy voice, and smiled the most beautiful smile she had ever seen in her entire life. His entire face lit up as he looked at her, with a sleepy, satisfied, happy gaze. She was so thrown off at the way he looked at her - she had never seen him smile with that much happiness in her entire life.

Suddenly, he looked around and the smile disappeared immediately. Within a moment.

"What the fuck was that about" she thought to herself.

"Hey" he said as he pulled away from her and retreated into his side of the blanket. "Did you sleep OK?" he asked, his parental-slash-big-brother voice on, every tinge of his sleepy, relaxed, happy voice gone.

"Yeah, I slept great. It was just my birthday and I didn't want to be alone for some reason." she explained.

"Yeah, no, I get it Cassie" he told her as he got off the bed and stepped into the bathroom.

"You have to make the bed if you're going to lay there." he told her.

"OK, no problem" she said, as she heard the shower turn on.

She realized that she had not only wet her panties, but had wet his sheets as well. How much had she dripped last night? She got up as she got ready to change the sheets. As she rose to get up, she decided she'd prefer to stay in the warm sheets, and let what she had dripped from her stay on her brother's sheets, almost feeling like they belonged there. She wanted to stay snuggled in the blanket and wait till Jacob came out.

She rolled over towards his side of the bed where his warmth still held and put her head in his pillow. It smelled like him. A scent she was deeply familiar with, but for some reason, today, it did something to her it had never done before. She could feel goosebumps on her arms, and a gentle tickle between her legs. She ignored it for now and lay here in the bed, Jacob's warmth still on the blanket and pillow, feeling less lonely than she ever had in her life.

A few minutes later, the shower turned off and the bathroom door opened, and Jacob was greeted with Cassie's smiling face in his bed, as he emerged wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. His dripping wet body, light black hair on his chest down to his stomach accenting his chiseled frame and muscular build. His green eyes looked at his sister, a little shyness in his gaze from the nearly inappropriate situation they were in. She could make out the outline of what was clearly his thick cock underneath the towel.

"Cassie, I need to change." he told her sternly.

"But your bed is so warm!" Cassie said, smiling.

"Cas, I'm not wearing clothes, I need you go to leave please." he told her again.

"OK, OK, I'm out" she said, and jumped out of the bed, wrapping herself up with her robe. She left the room and closed the door behind her.

"Fuck, how are you so perfect." she heard him say quietly behind the door.

-------------------------------------------------------