Sister Turns Eighteen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the Saturday passed without much incident.

Cassie had to do homework most of the day and borrowed Jacob's car after to visit her friends. He spent some time working out and they met up that night and cuddled on the couch with a blanket to watch the Office.

Cassie had started becoming a great cook and had made lasagna for them. After eating and watching a few episodes of their show, they made their way to their bedrooms. A few minutes after Jacob was in bed, Cassie popped into his room and poked her head through the door.

"Can I sleep here again tonight?" Cassie asked.

"This is becoming a habit isn't it?" Jacob responded.

"Not a habit, I just hate sleeping in my room alone the past few days for some reason. I just want to be with you even if you make me sleep on the floor." Cassie said.

"Of course you don't have to sleep on the floor" Jacob told her. "Come here and get comfortable. Do you want your own blanket?" he asked.

"No, I prefer yours, it's very nice." she said

"It is nice and very expensive." he told her.

She wasn't wearing a robe this time, just her panties and a tank top that was long enough to just cover her panties, her breasts squeezing out of her tank top and his nipples clearly visible underneath. He looked her up and down and quickly looked away.

"C'mon, get in." he said.

She climbed into the bed with him and lay on her back, her shoulder touching his back as he lay, turned away from her.

"Why do you always turn away when I'm in here?" she asked him.

"I like sleeping on my left hand side" he said.

"That's not true. I've woken you up many times and you've been on your right." she responded.

"Cassie I don't know, I just sleep this way when you're here. It's more comfortable." he said.

"What if I want to talk?" Cassie asked.

"You can hear me and I can hear you, what's the big deal?" he said.

"Ugh" she said, staring at the ceiling.

He shook his head and turned his entire body toward her in bed, laying on his right hand side with an annoyed but smiling expression on his face and looked at her. Looked into her sweet green eyes that he had known forever. Her golden hair on either side of her face.

"What do you want to talk about." Jacob asked.

"I want to get to you know you better." Cassie said as she moved closer into his massive frame with her petite body, her hands making their way towards his hips. She could already tell his erection was at full-mast. Had she done that to him? There's no way she could know for sure.

"What does that mean Cassie?" he said, half-aware of what the look in her eyes meant. And knowing that everything about it was inappropriate, wrong, and against every protective fiber in his being.

She didn't want to play this game anymore.

"I want to know how to make you happy." she said, and moved her hand directly to the base of his cock, still outside his boxers. She reached down while looking into his eyes.

"Cassie what the fuck are you doing?" he said, springing back. She did not let that deter her, she followed him until her hand was back in place on the base on his cock, outside his boxers.

"You're huge Jacob." she said.

"Cassie what are you doing?" he asked her.

"I'm learning about you." she said "You haven't been with a girl in months. Years?" she asked.

There was no denying that the touch of her hand was electrifying to him. Electrifying, and wrong, and horrible and the most wonderful thing he had ever experienced. Whatever was happening here, he could not abide.

"Cassie, you can't do this. We can't do whatever it is that you want to do. I'm like your father Cas." he told her.

"You just told me this morning you're not my father. And you're right. You aren't. And you never will be." she said, smiling.

"Well I'm your older brother. I raised you." he said, as her hand slowly made it's way into his boxers, and she could feel the skin of his little sister's hand against his pelvis. She was gently gripping his base and just slowly moving it back and forth, not even a complete stroke.

He grabbed her hand, still gentle with it, and pulled it out of his boxers and placed it on the bed. He rose off the bed and got up, standing there, his massive erection sticking straight out inside his boxers.

"You need to leave my room Cas." he said.

"I'm sorry Jacob. I didn't mean to..." Cassie started out.

"Cas. Leave. Sleep in your room." he said, staring at the floor.

The tears began to fill her eyes. "I'm such an idiot" she thought to herself, as she got up, and quickly left the room, closing it behind her.

------------------

Sunday morning came and consisted of Jacob keeping a steeled, almost emotionless expression on his face the entire day while doing all the same things they usually did. He made Cassie breakfast, did the laundry, went over some medical dictation notes, and worked out before mowing the lawn.

Cassie couldn't look him in the eye, and he couldn't look at her either. The silence was so loud in the house that it felt like it was a tangible fog hanging over the house. Cassie went out to dinner with some friends and Jacob spent the evening with a few buddies from his residency days. They ended up coming home around the same time, 9:30pm.

"Hey Cas" he said to her as he walked into the house and saw her taking off her own shoes.

"Hi Jacob." she responded.

"I can't handle the silence. Can I talk to you?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah. Meet me downstairs in the dining room in 10 minutes." he said.

She hated that it was the dining room. That's where they would have serious talks. Where they could sit at a table, not a couch, and often where he would discipline her or tell her what she did wrong. She already decided that wasn't happening. Five minutes in, she went to her room, stripped off her clothes, covered it with a robe, and walked into her brother's bedroom where he was changing into boxers and a t-shirt.

"I said meet me downstairs Cassie" he said, to turn around and find his baby sister with her robe wide open, and her naked body clearly visible underneath it. She dropped her robe and stood before him utterly naked.

"Cassie Jennifer Micheals, what the fuck are you doing?" he said, shocked as he looked upon his sister's naked breasts, nude stomach and taut bare thighs for the first time. And of course, her clearly visible pubic area, completely shaved.

"I'm not leaving this room until we talk, and if you want to kick me out you're going to have to put your hands on me, and as you can see I'm not wearing a goddamn thing. Get on the bed so I can say what I need to say."

Jacob realized his sister had her stubborn girl voice fully on. She really would make him handle her naked body to push her out if he didn't comply. He sat on the bed.

"You spent your entire youth taking care of me." Cassie said, tears in her eyes.

"I did, because I love you and because it was my job. I don't know what the fuck you think you are doing." Jacob responded.

"Yeah, but you lost entire chances at having a normal family when you wanted to start one." she said.

"I'm only thirty-six Cas, I can still have a family." he responded.

"Yeah, but there's no woman on Earth who'll give you what I will." Cas said.

"What's that?" Jacob said.

"Everything" Cassie replied. My entire body was raised on your money, your work, your love. You have the greatest right to my pussy. To my body. To my womb. To my love. No other woman will give herself to you the way I will. Everything Jacob. All of me."

"Cassie, what the fuck." Jacob said.

Her fair skin seemed to glisten, her brownish-pink nipples prominent in the center of her thick but modestly-sized breasts. Her waist perfectly curved before it made its way to her muscular volleyball thighs, her public hair perfectly shaven. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life, young, tight, untouched, and with the sweet smile he had known forever.

"I want to be yours Jacob. I want to be your girl, your woman, your sister, your wife. The mother of your children. I want to give all of myself to you. Where else will you find an 18 year old woman who wants to be your little pleasure slut for the rest of her life? Who dreams every day of having your babies again and again and again. You want a family? You want a wife? You want all of that? Have it with me. With your Cassie. I'll be your Cassie forever."

She approached him as she sat on the bed, shocked.

"Cassie, I can't do this with you." Jacob said.

"Your cock is harder than ever before because you want to do this with me. I'm a virgin Jacob. You kept me a virgin. Neither of us knew at the time it would be for you. You worked so hard. You sacrificed so much. Let me be your prize. Let me be your wife." Cassie said, as she moved between his legs.

"I did all of that out of love for you, and out of love for Mom and Dad. I didn't do it so I could have you for myself. I did it so that you could grow up and be a happy, healthy human being." he told her.

But he could not deny his cock was dripping with pre-cum, and no matter what he did, he could take not his eyes off of his little sisters curvy, sweet little body, her newly mature breasts with her nipples sticking out, begging him to kiss them.

Cassie replied, "I am a happy, healthy human being, and I want to give myself to you. I want you to take my virginity. I want you to make me your woman Jacob. Unless...that's not what you want. Unless I'm not the type of woman that you'd want to be with."

"Fuck no, that's not what I'm saying. There isn't a woman on earth more perfect than you Cassie." he said. "But I'm your brother, and I'm just so much older. And I'm your brother, holy shit. This isn't even possible!"

This was normally the most stoic, in-control man she knew, but to hear him and see him look a little weak, almost as if SHE was the crack in his armor, made her a little happy inside.

"I know I'm young" she said. "But I'll keep you young too. I'll be your tight little vixen. It's every man's dream isn't it. To have a tight young little virgin woman that's all his. No matter what age men get they love the idea of young women. Let me be yours." she said as she slipped between his legs and knelt, no more than half a foot separating his rock-hard penis from her dripping pussy. He could smell her sweet scent now and it wasn't the scent of a little girl. It was the pungent, strong smell of a young woman's pussy.

"I'm not going to fuck you and ruin this relationship Cassie. You're my baby sister. You're my little girl, whether I'm your dad or not." Jacob said.

"I'm not asking you to fuck me and ruin our relationship Jacob". she said. "I'm not just asking for sex. I'm asking you to let me be the woman who soothes your pains, orders Christmas pajamas for you, has your babies, makes your kids breakfast. I want to take our kids to school. I want to raise them with you. I want to teach them the way you taught me and Mom and Dad taught you." she said, pouring her heart out.

"Cas, listen." Jacob said.

"I want to finish." Cassie responded. "I want to fill this house with pictures of us and our children and our memories. I want to go on vacations with our family. I want to rub your feet when you've had a long day at work. I want you to watch my ass in tight yoga pants in the morning while I pack lunches for our children. I want to make you your favorite food. I want you take care of me and love me and satisfy me and let me satisfy you, for the rest of our lives. I want you to give me back rubs the way you always did but not as a big brother, but as my lover. I want to scream your name in pleasure every day. I hear you in the shower jacking off you know. You haven't had a woman in your life for so long. But I'm here - you never have to jack off again. My body will be here to absorb your every lust, every drop of your cum. I'm ready to give all of myself to you. Do you understand?" Cassie asked, as she rest her hands on Jacob's thighs.

"Cassie, how do you know? How do you know you want to do all this with me. I'm 18 years older than you honey. I'm your older brother. You haven't even known any other guys. You haven't even had a boyfriend because I didn't let you. You want to break the biggest taboo known to man and dedicate yourself to me? I'm not perfect, and I'm related to you, and I'm older. I'm going to get older." he said.

All the while, he could stop looking at her beautiful, bold face and looking up and down her naked body. No matter what they decided, the look of desire in his face would never be forgotten by Cassie, nor would the fact that he had seen her secrets and she had seen his.

"I love you Jacob. Not just as a brother or an adopted father. As a man. You're kind. You're strong. You're gentle. You're funny. You're just everything I want in a man. No other man will be able to compare to you no matter how much I look. I've seen you in every situation a woman can see a man. I've seen how you treat people. You literally made me what I am. How many people on the planet could see everything a person sees when they are raised by them, and find them to be as perfect as I find you? I don't need to have any other experiences to know I've found the man for me. I know I'm young but you know me. I will learn everything. I will kick ass at being your wife." Cassie said. She rubbed her hands gently on her brother's muscular thighs.

"Cas" he said, as he placed his hands on top of hers.

"I'm worried I did something wrong. That I did something that caused this." he said.

"You think you messed me up somehow? No. You didn't. Life messed things up when it took away Mom and Dad. But life made it better when it gave me you. I'm yours Jacob. Look at me. Look at me and tell me you don't want to fuck me. That you can't imagine what it would feel like pumping your cum into my tight virgin pussy. That you don't want to imagine me pregnant with your baby. That you don't enjoy the idea of my ass in yoga pants in the kitchen making our kids lunches before school. That you don't enjoy the idea of coming home from the clinic and fucking me in the shower. That don't enjoy the idea of rubbing my back after a long day before fucking my ass. Of attending our kids' graduations together. That's the life you can have. Just take it. It's yours."

"Cas, this can't be taken back. And what would Mom and Dad think?" Jacob said, as she got closer to him so that the head of his cock was touching her thighs and her face was inches from his own, her hands resting on his massive shoulders.

"Mom and Dad believed every sin of every human being was already paid for. If that's the case, nothing we can do is going to take us away from them or wherever they are. You think they care where they are now as long as both of us are healthy, and happy, and love each other? I don't think so."

"Cas" he said, as she leaned in, and kissed him.

His every effort to resist her irresistible body only increased her in desire for him, and respect for him. Nothing about him existed to take advantage of her. It was pure love. Pure, unadulterated, selfless love. It's precisely why she wished to give herself to him. Had he been trying to push himself on her this entire time, she might have been creeped out. But he resisted. He suppressed his desires out of love and his protective nature. That kind of selflessness deserved a reward. It was going to be her entire being.

She explored the inside of Jacob's mouth as he felt the electricity of his baby sister's tongue. She tasted sweet. It wasn't from food or toothpaste - it was her. Her saliva tasted sweet to him. Almost like it belonged in his mouth. He sucked on her tongue as he brought his hands to her waist and she moaned into his mouth. They slowly separated.

"I'm not going to mount you Jacob. You're the man. You're my big brother. I want you to lay me down on this bed and take me. Take me for yourself. Fuck your baby sister. Take your prize." she said. She was getting off on this.

Something about that last phrase made it click for Jacob. The taste of her saliva, she smell of her body, the sound of her sweet angelic voice. He got up and lay her down on his bed and kissed her deeply, sticking his tongue into her mouth for the first time. She didn't know how to handle this so she just closed her eyes and let her brother kiss her how he wanted as he explored her mouth and the underside of her tongue, tasting her sweet kiss in a way he never had before.

He pulled off of her mouth and made his way down to her neck, laying kisses on throat, her shoulders, and finally, her breasts. They were the breasts of a mature young woman but clearly they weren't done yet. He kissed her nipples gently and continued to kiss her until finally he reached her completely shaven mound.

"You shaved for me?" he asked.

"I wanted you to see me completely bare. At the first time." she said.

This would be the moment of no return. To touch her here. To taste Cassie's pussy. Even that phrase "Cassie's pussy" felt wrong to him in the moment. Cassie was the girl he had raised. His little sister. He remembered every moment with her.

But as he settled his gaze between her tight thighs and looked upon it, he knew that whether it was wrong or right, his baby sister was giving her virgin, tight, perfect little pussy over to him. And as he gazed upon it, her fleshy outer lips framing her tight inner ones, her pussy dripping a sweet white cream onto his bed in a little stream, he inhaled deeply, absorbing the aroma of Cassie's vagina and her arousal into himself.

Breathing it in, he knew had never experienced anything as perfect in his life. It was strong, powerful, intoxicating. It was everything he'd ever need. All the images she'd painted of bearing his children, giving him pleasure - all of it flashed before his eyes as he looked at her tight, wet pussy dripping for him.

"Go ahead. It's yours. It's always been yours. It was created for you and only you." she told him, her hand brushing through his hair.

Jacob inched forward and kissed her gently on her inner labia, slipping his tongue and tasting her for the first time. It overwhelmed him how wrong this was, but how wonderful she tasted - sweet, sour, sultry, sexy, an indescribable taste of the white nectar of his little Cassie, as her juices trickled onto his tongue and into his mouth. He slowly began to stick his tongue all the way into her pussy, a part of him entering her body here for the first time. It was too much for her as she wrapped her thighs around his head and bucked her hips. She had never been touched here before by any person.

"Oh God!" she screamed, never having known what it's like to be rubbed in this sacred place.

Jacob slowly pulled back, his lips wet with Cassie's honey, his mouth full of her taste. Something about her pussy, tasting it, had aroused his desire in a way he had never felt before. He needed to take her. He needed to claim her. Her quickly sat up and lined himself up with her pussy, and began rubbing the massive head of his engorged cock up and down Cassie's wet cunt lips. He looked down to see her wetness on his penis. Such a forbidden thing. So wrong to see the glistening shine of her baby sister's most private juices covering the head of his cock. He almost shivered with the thought of what he was doing. But there was no stopping now. Still, he had to ask.

"Cassie...sweetie...are you sure? We'll never be the same again." Jacob said.

Cassie's eyes welled with tears. "I never want to be the same again. I love being your baby sister. I love that you raised me. I love that you took care of me. But I want this now. I want us to change into this. You aren't my Father. But I want you to be the father of my children."

"Oh my sweet Cassie" Jacob said, he leaned over to her face, his cock still nestled in the inner lips of her pussy, and he kissed her gently.