Sister Turns Eighteen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still have my hymen Jacob, you have to go slow." she said.

"Of course Cas" Jacob said.

A part of him still struggled. So much of this was desire. She was a young, fertile, virgin, sexy, tight, gorgeous, perfect little 18-year old girl submitting herself to him. Was he thinking with his cock? Of course he was. But what did his heart say?

He continued to rub his cock up and down her lips, teasing her pussy, as he processed this. What did his heart really say?

She was the most intelligent girl he had met in his life. She was responsible, kind, hilarious, loving, nurturing. She was all the things a man would want in a woman, he had just never seen her that way till recently. A part of him had always raised her to one day have the values needed to be a good wife and mother. He had taught her how important family life is. How important it was to choose a career that allowed her to be there for her family. How he had given up other medical specialties so that he could be home every night for dinner.

He looked at his sister's tight stomach, his abs barely visible underneath her smooth pale skin. He imagined what would be like to kiss her stomach while her womb was full, bearing his child. That image is what sent him over. He knew that he would want any children he had to be like her. To learn from her. He wanted her to be the mother of his babies. His partner. His friend. Just like now but so much more.

He looked her in the eyes. "Ready Cas?"

"Yeah baby, I'm ready." she said.

He slowly inched himself, just the head past the entry to her pussy, feeling the tightness of her cunt squeeze him hard as it popped inside and then he felt it, a clear barrier that denied him entry. Her seal. Her hymen stood guard.

"Oh fuck that felt good" Cassie said, just getting used to the feel of his head inside past her cunt lips.

"I can feel you touching my hymen Jacob." she said.

"Do you want me to push through at once or take my time?" he asked.

Can you just pop through it, but then not put all of yourself in me at once? Just pop it and then stay there. I don't think I can handle all of you immediately." Cassie said.

"Of course bunny bear." he said. And then caught himself. That was his nickname for her for many years, he had only stopped using it recently.

"Sorry Cas, that's probably not what you want to hear right now." he said.

"No Jacob". she said, as she adjusted herself a little to deal with the pressure on her hymen from her brother's massive cock. "It's not like that at all. I am your bunny bear. I'll always be your bunny bear. You know, nothing is changing about us in terms of you being the man who raised me. We're adding to our relationship, not taking away from it. Call me your bunny bear. Call me your princess Cassie. Say it while you fuck my pussy. I'll always be all those things to you. And more."

"Fuck that's bad. But you're so tight." Jacob said.

"Just blow through it Jacob, but not the whole length, just pop my cherry." she said.

"Here it is sweetheart" he said as he gave a strong thrust against her hymen and felt 2 inches of his cock force past it and embed inside her tight virgin tunnel.

"Oh FUCK!" Cassie screamed out at the top of her lungs. "OH GOD!" she yelled, in pain, but feeling a certain pleasure deep in her loins as she finally felt Jacob enter her. Her eyes welled with tears from the sharpness of her brother's penetration, but she realized she was also crying out of emotion.

"Are you OK?" Jacob asked? He only wanted to break the seal as she had asked. But her plans had changed.

"Don't FUCKING STOP Jacob!" she screamed as his massive member parted the walls of her virgin, untouched, tight vagina and invaded inch-by-inch. He felt like he could feel himself scraping across her pussy's walls, lubricated by a thin sheet of her excitement. He knew himself - she was too small for him, just newly 18, completely initiated into this. For his 8-inch penis to be her first, as thick as he knew it was - it had to be too much.

"All the way" she whispered as tears welled up in her eyes from the incredible pressure. But there was no turning back. She wanted all of this man inside her pussy right now.

Jacob thrust slowly, feeling all the textures, the muscles, the flesh of his sister's vagina grip him in a vise so tight he didn't know how it wasn't tearing her apart. It wasn't just a smooth slick tunnel, but he could feel different parts of her compressing and pressing down onto his cock as if it her life depended on it. He had never in his life made love to a woman whose pussy felt this good.

"OH FUCK! KEEP GOING!" Cassie screamed as Jacob looked her face. It was alternating between a desperate desire, a smile, tears, and pain followed by desire again. She never once left his gaze. He gripped her hips in his massive hands as he drove into her until he finally felt his pelvis flesh-to-flesh against hers. He was balls-deep inside Cassie. His little Cassie.

"Oh My God...Oh my fucking God. Jacob!" she whimpered.

Jacob immediately met her lips with his own, exploring her mouth as she sucked on his tongue. As they made out, he slowly withdrew himself from her tight grip till only his tip remained in her, and slowly penetrated her again completely as she moaned into his mouth. They continued this dance slowly until he was fucking her as a solid pace, her juices forming a thick coat of white on his massive cock.

He withdrew from her lips and she instinctively drew her legs around his back. He was fucking her. It's everything she ever wanted.

"Fuck yes! Oh Jacob it's so good. I had no idea it was so good!" she began to moan.

A thousand things went through his mind as he increased his tempo and watched her face rush with red and her moans became louder. The fateful night she became his charge. All the PTA meetings he attended. The stormy nights and messes and homework help. Her she was, a woman, his woman, giving him everything.

He watched as her breasts shook while he increased his tempo. This was turning into more than a gentle lovemaking. He was fucking her raw. He began to pound into her pussy, his massive size advantage causing her feel everything. He was reaming out her pussy and she had no idea this is what it would be like.

Every inch of her was on fire.

"He's a fucking god" she thought to herself was he watched her muscular big brother slam into her petite body and felt every inch of him violate her to her absolute limit. She felt her desire try to make her thrust back but it almost didn't even matter. As small as she was compared to him, and the fact that at this point he was grabbing her hips and thrusting HER towards him and himself into her, she was just being fucked at this point.

Her brother's expression remained full of lust but also had a gentle smile on it. He wasn't just loving the feeling, he LOVED that it was her. She could sense it. Feel it. She surrendered completely. His sweat dripped from his forehead and mingled with hers on her skin - on her breasts, her neck - a forbidden mixture. He continued to look at her face and appreciate every inch of her. Every expression. All the years of their lives together passed through his mind he felt her lust for him as her vagina closed down on his massive invading cock.

He looked down to see the point where he disappeared into his little sister's body to find his cock covered in a thick layer of her white honey. It smelled like sweet, salty lust. It was perfect. He could drown in it and die a happy man.

"Oh God Jacob! Fuck! FUCK! Something's happening!" Cassie began to moan and he began to hear her elevate her voice until she was screaming in a pleasure she had never imagined. "DON'T STOP JUST CUM INSIDE!" she yelled as she wrapped her legs tighter around him.

"Cassie! Oh honey! Oh baby! Oh fucking shit!" Jacob moaned as he felt his sister's pussy begin to massage his cock in a way that he recognized from experience with other women. She was about to explode.

"Ahhh! Oh MY GOD!" Cassie yelled at the top of her lungs as her vagina began contracting unyielding around her brother's massive penis. She felt like every inch of her was full and if he were any bigger he might split her in two - it hurt in such a good way.

"Take that cum Cassie. Take me. Take me you sweet fucking little thing!" Jacob exclaimed as he felt a tightness around his cock he had never felt before. And he realized what was about to happen - he was about to inseminate Cassie - his little sister. The daughter of his mother and father. He was about to fill her with his load - an act that could never be undone. He might hate himself, but at this moment, there was nothing on the planet he wanted more than to unload every single ounce of himself into his Cassie.

Cassie began squirting all over him as she climaxed and Jacob followed her immediately as he felt his balls lift and move and his orgasm hit. It was the most pleasure he had ever experience in his life and he locked eyes with her as she came. The first heavy, massive load of his semen fired out of his cock, embedded completely inside Cassie and filled her. More and more of his essence, thick, white, heavy, and full of his seed invaded his sister's vagina and seeped into every corner and crevice of her most secret chamber.

He usually ejaculated heavy but this orgasm lasted three or four times as long as usual. They both looked into each other eyes as they came, and he couldn't help but embrace that what they were doing was always going to be wrong, and always going to be right - and there was nothing that would stop him from pleasing this woman.

"Oh My God Baby" Jacob exclaimed as the final volleys of his cum exited his cock and became part of his baby sister's body.

"That's what sex is? Holy fuck. That was amazing. Oh my God I'm so glad I didn't do that with anyone else but you Jacob. I don't want any man to ever do this to me except you." she said as her breathing relaxed.

"I can't believe we just did this." Jacob whispered as he kissed her shoulder, his full length buried inside her with a full load of his cum.

"Oh motherfucker we are doing this for the rest of our lives." Cassie said to him.

"Language" Jacob said, smiling.

"Should I call you a sisterfucker instead? she said, laughing, causing him to chuckle into her shoulder as he kissed her.

"So honey I need to pull out and my cum is going to pour out of you and all over the bed." Jacob told her.

"Won't it all go into my pussy and stay there?" Cassie asked. Her innocence made this....conquest...so much sweeter. That he was going to be her teacher, her guide, and the source of all her pleasure made him so happy.

"No Cas, cum always pours out after sex. And I came more than I ever have in my life. I wouldn't be surprised if my load is knocking you up right now. I'm going to use my t-shirt. Just lift your butt up a little and I'll put it underneath and it'll drip out.

Their creampie dripped out of Cassie's vagina as soon as Jacob pulled out and pooled into his t-shirt.

"Can I taste it?" Cassie asked.

"Taste what? Our cum?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah, I want to lick it off your shirt. It's me and you together. It has to be good."

Jacob gave her the shirt and she licked the heavy load off the shirt and held it in her mouth for a few seconds before swallowing.

"Damn. That's different. But it's so good." Cassie confessed. So right now I have your cum in my pussy and my stomach. You're really taking over my body big brother."

"Are you OK Cassie?" Jacob said. As they lay on the bed with her head on his chest, all he could think about was her well-being."

"I feel like I just got off a horse....but if you mean do I feel OK emotionally...I've never, ever been better in my entire life. You're everything I ever wanted and I had no idea this would be so good. I'm yours forever Jacob. Promise me."

"Of course - you're mine forever, and I am yours." Jacob responded.

"Good." Cassie said as she yawned. "I'm really tired. I need to sleep."

"You can sleep here. I'm going to go wash up." Jacob said.

"No washing. My pussy cream stays on your cock all night, with my sweat and everything. I want your cock to absorb it, to absorb me."

"OK sweetheart." he said, as he held her tighter and pulled the covers over their intertwined bodies.

He had never imagined this could happen but now that it had, there was no turning back. He fell asleep with his little Cassie in his arms, head on his chest - both like so many times before but also like no other time before.

"There's no way I didn't just knock her up." he thought to himself as he fell asleep to the sound of her gentle, regular breathing and the feel of her entire body snuggled into his.