Sisterhood

Story Info
Mira joins a very special fraternity.
1.5k words
3.91
21.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers

Melissa Hightower, president of the fraternity, said, "I think Mira is the perfect choice to join the sisterhood society."

Nods of agreement went around the table, as the other 11 girls agreed, the fraternity vice president, Melinda Churston chiming in, "Yeah, she's the right one. The fact that she's still a virgin makes it even better. We will be well rewarded."

"Okay, it's decided. Let's get Mira in here, and tell her the good news."

*****

Mira Simmonds had been on pins and needles, membership in the most exclusive fraternity, and having what sounded like a real plum, the chance to join the upper echelon, known as the sisterhood, dangled in front of her, had kept her motor running. It was down to her and 3 other girls, and she hoped she'd be the one. She was 19 and getting out on her own for the first time in her life, was a dizzying experience.

When she was called before the sisterhood and told the good news, she was overjoyed. She listened intently as they told her of the ritual to formally make her a member.

"Friday night, you will join us in the downstairs chamber, the room that is marked, 'Sisterhood members only.' You will be dressed in a red robe, and you will have nothing on underneath. No panties, no bra, just the robe. Then you will join us in a circle, there will be an initiation ritual, and you will become a member of the Sisterhood."

Mira said, "Initiation? I'm not going to be paddled, or made to eat something gross, am I?"

Melissa said, "No, nothing of that silly sort. Hollywood movies played up that silly falsehood. No, our ritual comes down from when the Sisterhood was first formed. It is an honored and revered ritual of becoming a part of the Sisterhood. Of course, if you wish to back out, 3 other candidates would be happy to take your spot."

Mira heard that, and the flame of envy jumped up. Damn it, she wasn't going to let some other bitch take HER place.

Her mind resolved, Mira said, ''I'm ready for it!"

*****

Here it was, Friday night. Mira was following the rules laid down. She stripped naked and pulled a red robe over her head. That was the only clothing allowed, even though the robe touched the floor, she realized how naked she was underneath the robe.

She made her way to the Sisterhood chamber, took a deep breath, and rapped three times. The door opened, and she was face to face with Melissa. Melissa had a very welcoming smile.

"Mira, welcome! All ready for your initiation?"

"Yes, very ready."

"Excellent, follow me."

The sisters were standing in a circle, all of them were wearing the same red robe, two candles lit up the scene, and Mira was led over. She took her place next to Melissa on her right, and Melinda, the fraternity VP, on her left.

"Let us begin. Sisters, join hands."

Mira felt Melissa and Melinda holding her hands, and she saw everyone else doing the same. Melissa began to recite words, they sounded like Latin, but what they meant, she had no idea.

The candle flames wavered, and Mira felt a strange sensation wash over her. She gasped as her body began to lift, she looked around, saw her sisters all levitating just like she was. They were a foot off the ground, floating, as Melissa started to recite another verse.

A breeze blew around them, and their robes were stripped off, Mira gasped as she saw the sisters, all naked, just like she was.

Mira felt Grace and Melissa remove their hands, now that the hosts had been called.

Behind the circle, figures appeared in the darkness. They were the demons who gave the sisterhood everything they wanted. In exchange, the sisterhood supplied payment with their bodies every Friday, and at the beginning of every semester, a virgin was offered up.

The leader of the demons was pleased, this virgin was very attractive, and as the leader, he would have the honor of claiming her virginity.

Mira felt a spell being cast upon them, her eyes closed and she was unable to open her eyes, just like her sisters. She felt a hot body pressing against her back, the skin felt like coarse leather. She felt hands stroking up her arms, curling around her breasts, then sliding down along her side, cupping her sex. The demon leader repeated the stroking, again and again, his hands hot and sharp nailed, Mira winced as she felt the nails scratching at the side of her breasts.

Around the circle, purrs and soft moans rose, as her sisters were similarly fondled by demons. Unlike Mira, who was still a virgin, they had been taken by the demons before, and they welcomed the demon lovers, as legs were grabbed and spread wide, swollen demon cocks rock hard and ready, and they were poised against the wet, pink holes. In unison, they all drove in.

The demon leader was fired up to a lust-driven need, Mira shrieked as his massive cock drove into her with a fierce thrust, her innocence was torn away from her as her hymen burst, and the stunning hugeness drilled into her, shredding her membrane, she let out another shriek as she was stretched open, it seemed endless, she let out another howl as it slammed against her cervix, pushed hard, and powered into her womb. Hot and swollen, the cock felt like a pillar of fire as she was stuffed to the limit.

All around her, moans and cries of pleasure rose, as her sisters welcomed the demon lovers, as they were grabbed by the hips and held steady as the stunning hugeness of the other demons drove themselves into the hungry hot cunts. They were all big, painfully, wonderfully big, growls of bestial lust rose as the demons slammed in to the hilt.

Mira felt the cock taking her pulling back, then ram in with another fierce charge. She let out another cry of discomfort, and the demon leader, fired up, began to fuck her furiously, she was so tight, she was the perfect offering.

Mira smelled sulfur, felt hot wet breath on the back of her neck, heard lust grunts as she was taken hard, surrounded by the circle, the sisters were getting power shafted, and their mingled cries and grunts merged with hers.

The demons started to reach their peaks, Mira heard loud, nonhuman cries as demon cocks exploded, the mingled howls of pleasure as her sisters were brought to orgasm, and her demon was ready to explode. His cock swelled, he was hitting far up in her womb, she heard a lust-driven howl. His cock jerked hard, and Mira felt a sizzling spurt deep inside, then another, and another. She gasped as it felt like hot lava was being deposited, her womb sizzling as the demon's sperm filled her, flooding her womb with every drop of his molten hot spunk.

When he had emptied his prick, he pulled back, and Mira was still levitating, like her sisters. The demons watched as all around the circle, thick creampies formed, and just fucked cunts started to give up their offerings, some gushed out in spurts, splattering the floor, and thick runnels started to run down their thighs, dripping off their feet to the floor. The demons enjoyed watching their bodies, suspended in mid-air, their just deposited loads overflowing their just fucked pussies.

Mira hung suspended, thick gouts of cum pouring out of her no longer virgin vagina, it was streaked red with the blood of her shattered hymen, she could feel the thick trails of spunk running and dripping down her thighs. Mira felt a hot sizzle on her ass, she shrieked as the demon leader marked her with his handprint, branding her right ass cheek with the symbol of the sisterhood. She was now one of the sisters, she just knew that every Friday night, she would be servicing hot demon cocks for as long as she was with the fraternity. And, a little thought tickled at the back of her mind, that brand would be on her ass for life. She had a feeling that for the rest of her life, she would be taking a demon cock, and probably not just on a Friday.

She felt whatever spell had been cast lifted, she opened her eyes, looked around, and saw all her sisters with well fucked expressions, big puddles of cum all over the floor. Underneath her, she saw the red streaks of her shattered hymen. She took in the scene, knowing deep down that was her destiny, as she felt herself being lowered, along with her sisters, until their feet touched the floor. The robes floated over to them, wrapping around their bodies until they were redressed just as they had been.

Without a word, all the sisters separated, going to their rooms as they did after every Friday night. All of them knew Friday night was when the demons took their payment for the favors granted them, and deep down, they all knew that they would be getting a demon cock to fuck them all the rest of their lives.

groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers