Sisterhood - A Little Game

Story Info
Ellen backed a winner. Now she collects her prize.
5.1k words
4.59
10.8k
7

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was said that the bodies of dmurrhisi girls were only sensitive to the power of the Goddess when they were exposed to it by their mistresses, were placed under the spell. Ellen knew that Sisterhood girls, or at least those who had learned to attune themselves to the presence of the Goddess, would be experiencing her power right now as a visceral, palpable charge. More diffuse, and nowhere near as acute or as debilitating as the agony of the spell, but longer-lasting, and without intermediary. The feeling of the Goddess dispensing her favor directly, in the aftermath of the rite of offering. The boon, they sometimes called it.

When Ellen had first come to the Sisterhood, it had bothered her. The unfairness. Maybe more than the desire to actually experience the boon, what had nagged at her imagination most was the need simply to know what it was like, even second hand, not to be left out of what seemed like an important aspect of how Sisterhood girls, and in particular her mistress, experienced the world. The desire to know, about this and about so many other things, had driven Ellen on over the first few years, as she had coaxed and wheedled and seduced her way into Lisa's confidence.

Ellen still recalled her surprise at the curious arbitrariness of the first detail that Lisa had divulged. She had spoken of a pleasing, metallic taste in her mouth, one that lingered over several days following the rite of offering. Later, she had told of a pricking at her skin, a general feeling of sensitivity, of alertness, and above all a serene sense of strength and self-assurance.

Ellen looked up at the polar grid of little octagonal skylights in the dome above. The bright mid-morning sky dazzled through, made them appear like stars. Yet they were small enough, and far enough away, that overall the light in the hammam was dim. She could see one patch of direct sunlight on her bare thigh. But elsewhere, her pale skin appeared grayish, dusky, in the half-darkness.

She was fairly sure that right now she wasn't experiencing anything like what Lisa had described, or at least not with that same intensity. But maybe there was something, the germ of a special mental and physical state that went just a little bit beyond everyday excitement. Or she was deceiving herself, scrying for something that she wanted to be there.

She shook her head, rubbing the back of her scalp against the wooden pallet beneath her, and cast her ruminations aside. It had been a particularly fun year, this one, and she was still coasting on the euphoric afterglow. If her skin prickled pleasurably, it was because of the heat and humidity of the hammam, and the anticipation. She was excited, that was all. There would be a gradual comedown later, maybe tomorrow or the day after, but for now she was still riding the tail end of the great spasm of self-indulgence that was the Summer Ball. And of course there was her prize on the way.

The other girls would be here in a few minutes. She could feel a giddy smirk on her face, was even slightly ashamed at how pleased she was about it. It was just a bet, after all, a game. Most of the others probably saw it that way, didn't think much of it. But for Ellen, there was something more than just the simple pleasure of winning, or the prize itself. Her win was an affirmation of the abilities she had taken such care to hone, of her fitness for her calling. She had read the girls correctly, both dmurrhisi and Sisterhood. Maybe, she flattered herself, she had even played some of them. Nudged them at least. She more than any other ka'ini knew how things worked here. She was more than just a plaything.

This particular little tradition had already been in place when Ellen had found the Sisterhood. It was observed by the ka'ini who in a given year had the honor of attending and grooming the new girls. Each attending ka'ini would bet on one of the new girls, for first pick. The game was in a way a lighthearted mirror of the grander, more consequential decision on which it depended. A consolation for being excluded from it, and even perhaps a satire of sorts, a subtle means of puncturing the Sisterhood's pomp and theatrics.

At first, the tradition had dictated that each of them back the girl that they attended. It seemed somehow fitting. But Ellen had been among those who had eventually steered the game towards a free choice. She enjoyed that a lot more. It made it less a game of chance and more a game of skill. To make a good bet meant knowing something about the intrigue that went on among the Seven, their friendships and their rivalries. And it meant reading other girls well, guessing how they might behave, and what about them might appeal to whom.

Free betting did have one minor downside, however. Being free to choose one's champion meant of course that more than one girl might have backed the winner. And that meant in turn that the prize might be shared.

Ellen kept her eyes fixed on the hypnotic sparkle of the skylights above as she groped out to her side with one hand. She felt the smooth, warm skin of another girl's stomach. She became aware only then of a soft sound beneath the echoing drips of the steamy hammam. A shrill, purring snore.

Ellen slid her hand downward and felt the brush of short, trim pussy hairs against her fingertips. The snoring stopped with an abrupt snort, "Huh? Who...?"

"Mari," Ellen whispered, smiling to herself, "You fell asleep. You lightweight."

Mari grunted and brushed Ellen's hand aside, "Lightweight. Har har."

Then there came another sound, from the far doorway. The faint patting of several pairs of bare feet on the stone, along with one much louder, rhythmic slap. Someone was wearing flip-flops.

"They're here," Ellen whispered, "The losers."

Mari giggled, "Our little slut slaves for the rest of the morning."

Ellen felt a slow writhing motion beside her. She turned her head onto one side and saw Mari rubbing herself, purring excitedly as she worked her hand against her pussy. Ellen spread her legs a little and allowed herself a few seconds of brief caresses. She stroked her fingers lightly against her hairs and against the soft skin either side of her pussy, not quite touching, merely teasing herself, stoking the swell of heat that had started to gather momentum.

When she heard the wooden doors of the hammam flap open, she whipped her hand away and tucked both hands behind her head, then squirmed herself down, getting as comfortable as she could. The doors swung to and fro as the other girls filed in, each swatting the flimsy wooden panel aside as she entered.

Louise entered first. The flip flops were hers. She cast them aside with a kick from each of her long, thick legs. She was naked, her tanned skin a dark gray in the dimness of the hammam, and her wispy blonde hair tied back to bare her neck. Behind Louise came the two other tall girls who had assisted Louise at the bar, each in a string bikini. Kathrin, with her slender figure and her damp tousle of frizzy hair. And Natalie, with her soft, heavy curves and pale skin, and the bright red of her dyed hair standing out even in the gloom.

Then Shireen and Aria. Like Louise, they were naked. Their dark skin almost blended away in the shadows, hid them but for their excited eyes and the flash of Shireen's bright white smile. Though not as tall as the first three girls, Shireen stood a good head taller than Aria.

"So," Louise announced, "Here to do your bidding. What do our two winners wish for?"

"Quiet bitch," Mari giggled, "Speak when you're spoken to. There's a bottle of oil warming on the stone. Get to work."

There was a deep chuckle from Louise, "Okay. It's going to be like that, is it?"

"I said quiet!" Mari hissed.

Ellen couldn't halt a sudden cry of laughter at the incongruity of Mari's tiny squeak of a voice trying to sound imperious, "Give it up, Mari. We all know you're not cut out to be a mean mistress. Just tell them what you want."

Ellen heard a snort of indignation from beside her. "I can be very mean when I want to," Mari grumbled.

"So?" said Louise. Two of the other girls padded round to behind the wooden pallet, where Ellen and Mari had left two tall decanters of oil to warm on one of the stone seats.

"All five of you have to make me come," Mari announced petulantly, "And I mean properly. It only counts if you can feel it pulsing. And I'm not going to make any effort at all, not even move or anything. You bitches have to do all the work."

"Original," Ellen murmured.

"Okay, so what have you come up with smartass?" said Mari, "You probably want them to deliver a lecture on... on... the history of dickgirls or something."

Ellen bit down on a sudden giggle. She had to concede, with a slight reluctance, that Mari's retort was amusing. She tried halfheartedly to think of a comeback with which to escalate, but none occurred to her.

"Hah. I get enough of those, thanks," Ellen addressed the girls standing around them, "No, you are also going to make me come. But once is enough. The only rule is no touching."

"No touching?" Kathrin asked.

"I mean no pussy touching," Ellen continued, "It's off limits. You can only use the rest of me."

"Hm," Louise grunted, "Is this a realistic wish?"

"Very much so," Ellen smiled and arched her back, stretching, "And unlike Mari, I will actually be making an effort."

Ellen heard a shrill squeak from beside her and thought at first that Mari was laughing at her. Then she turned and saw Mari's tiny body squirming in ticklish spasms as a slick trail of oil fell and dripped onto her body from above. Shireen was holding the decanter and waving it slowly back and forth to coat Mari's naked chest and stomach.

Ellen turned back just in time to see Natalie lean forward over her, her heavy bust hanging free and her soft stomach creased into plush folds, before she felt the first drop of oil hit her body. It hit her right at the top of her pussy, then slowly began to trickle down. The oil was much warmer than the air of the hammam, almost hot, and the sudden tantalizing caress as a slick warm trail ran down the length of her opening sent a tiny jolt of excitement through her body.

"That count as pussy touching?" Natalie smirked.

"I guess not," Ellen closed her eyes and sighed, still savoring the sensation as the oil trickled away into the crack of her behind, "This time. But no more of that. Like I said, off limits. Just forget it exists."

Even as she spoke, various sardonic rejoinders came to mind, and Ellen realized immediately that she had set herself up for an easy put-down from Mari. "Don't," Ellen held up her finger preemptively, "Don't say it."

"Say what?" Mari laughed.

"Say 'like Lisa does' or something clever like that."

"I wasn't going to say anything clever," Mari's laughter faded to an erratic giggle, then to little murmurs of satisfaction. Ellen turned and saw Aria kneeling beside Mari, her hands carefully spreading the oil up and down Mari's front and along her flanks. As Aria worked on Mari's petite bust, Mari's nipples slid under each of Aria's splayed fingers then popped up stiff in the spaces between them.

Natalie knelt likewise, and poured more of the warm oil over Ellen's chest, then traced a line of it down her stomach and along the top of each thigh. Natalie dashed a little more from the decanter onto her hands then set it on the floor and rubbed her palms together before placing them on Ellen's body at the hips. She began a firm, deep massage along the sides of Ellen's torso and chest, and round the small of her arched back. Her touch was a little brusque, more businesslike than Aria's looked to be, but it was pleasurable, in a simple, relaxing way. A good start.

Ellen drew a deep breath and murmured encouragement. "So, let's get the rest of our sweet slaves involved here. Remind me, who did you each bet on? Who bet on Caroline?"

"I did," Shireen and Aria spoke almost at the same time, then laughed together.

"Shrewd," Ellen smiled, "She was good. Really good. Well, Aria is already occupied but Shireen I guess that means you can give Mari her first good pussy licking."

"Oh, right, okay. So why's that?" Shireen giggled.

"We almost won," Aria explained as she shifted aside and began massaging Mari's shoulders, "So we get easy tasks."

Shireen knelt between Mari's legs then lay down on her front, shuffling back to position her head between Mari's thighs, "How is pussy licking such an easy task?"

"It's the first of her five requested orgasms, dummy," said Natalie, "So it'll be the quickest and you won't have to do it for long."

"Oh. Right," Shireen gave a muffled laugh as she pressed her face forward.

Mari slid one hand down the side of her body and sought out Shireen's head. She stroked her fingers through Shireen's glossy black hair. "I dunno. The first isn't always the easiest, for me. I have to get going a bit. Then they come quicker."

"Shh," Aria chuckled, "Don't tell her that."

Shireen shook her head, smothering a little squeal of laughter, and Mari groaned and arched her back.

Ellen noticed that Natalie's massage had faltered, perhaps distracted. She looked up to catch Natalie's gaze, and the girl turned back to her task with a smile. She brought her hands to Ellen's chest to gather and cup her breasts, kneaded them gently. Ellen felt the weight of her own bust slide slowly from side to side in Natalie's firm, oil-smoothed grip.

"Caroline?" Natalie asked.

"The cousin of the other girl," said Ellen, "Brown hair, curvy. Really beautiful but, you know, overflowing with beauty."

"A fellow fat girl," Natalie gave a grumbling laugh, "I should have picked her out of solidarity."

"Yeah, that surprised me," said Kathrin. She was still standing beside Louise, arms folded, "I didn't think she would be so popular."

Ellen smiled. Of course Caroline had been popular. She was exactly the type of girl that so many Sisterhood girls lusted after, only more discreetly. Ellen thought perhaps of indulging herself for a moment, allowing herself to flaunt her expertise in front of the others. But she decided against it. Too crass. Probably most of them understood, anyway, were just playing along for the sake of fun and gossip.

Aria looked up at Kathrin, "Well, yeah, you didn't see her fuck."

"We all saw that," said Natalie.

"No, not that. Before, in the sauna. Shireen and I saw her really going at it," Aria flashed a wide-eyed smile at Ellen, "And ohh my that girl... Hell is she down to fuck!"

There was a little grunt of assent from Shireen. She reared up, leaving her outstretched tongue to linger a moment against the folds of Mari's pussy. Then she spoke, slightly out of breath, "Yeah. She'll wear them all out."

Aria nodded, "She and her cousin."

Ellen laughed, felt her breasts shake in Natalie's slippery grip. "So anyway, who'd you bet on, Kathrin?"

"Marina."

"Why her?" Mari asked, her voice a drowsy murmur. Then she sat up a little and squinted down at Shireen, "Back to work bitch."

Kathrin shrugged. "Tits," she grinned.

"Well anyway I guess you can come and join Natalie over here," Ellen waved her over. "And you Tallie?"

Natalie took her hands off Ellen's breasts, letting them slump to the sides of her chest. She shuffled down towards Ellen's legs to let Kathrin kneel beside her. "Sophia," Natalie sighed.

"Oh dear," Mari giggled.

"She was hot though," Ellen felt Kathrin's hand reach between her legs. She reached down quickly and snatched it away to guide it up towards her chest.

"Oh, right," Kathrin laughed, "Sorry. No touching."

Ellen closed her eyes and mumbled a vague, reassuring sound. The touch on her breasts was pleasant. Her nipples were already a little hot with tenderness after Natalie's brief but rough handling. She wanted to see how her body perceived the contrast between that and Kathrin's touch, test whether she could feel something of the two girl's physiques, maybe even their characters, in their caresses alone. Kathrin's fingers were strikingly slender after Natalie's. Cooler, too. Her touch was hesitant, but with a hint of restrained eagerness. She grasped at Ellen's breasts rather than kneading them, squeezed them until the nipples pinched between her bunched fingers.

"So why Sophia?" Ellen murmured.

There was a pause, then a faint hum of a laugh from Natalie, "Ass."

"Yeah. She had plenty of that," Ellen nodded. She winced as Kathrin gave her a brief tweak.

"But I guess that's not all it takes." Louise's voice.

"Indeed. So Tallie," Ellen wiggled her feet, stretching them back until she felt a slight pull in the muscles of her calves, "I guess that puts you on foot duty."

Natalie gave a humph of resignation. Then Ellen felt her shuffle downwards and clamber over her legs. After a moment's quiet in which the skin of Ellen's feet began to prickle with anticipation, she felt a strong, warm grip on her ankles, which slowly slid downwards over the arches of her feet then under, spreading a smooth coat of the oil that remained on Natalie's hands. A ringing tickle of sheer nervous stimulation raced up Ellen's spine when the tips of Natalie's fingers dug into the softest part of her soles.

"That nice?" Natalie asked sternly.

"Uh, yeah. That's it, take out all that... hah... loser's frustration on my poor little feet," Ellen grunted. She fought hard against a reflexive urge to kick or squirm as Natalie's thumbs ground in circles against the bottom of her feet. "You can, uhh... do Mari too."

There was a wash of relief tinged with disappointment when Ellen's feet were suddenly released. After a second or so, Natalie's pinching grip returned on one foot only. Ellen felt a sudden thrashing movement beside her and heard a sharp squeal from Mari, then another stifled yelp of complaint from Shireen, "Hey, quit wriggling!"

Ellen opened her eyes and looked over to where Louise was still standing, hands on her thick hips, "You picked Sara didn't you?"

Louise smiled and nodded.

"Smart choice," Ellen returned the smile, then closed her eyes again and let herself sink a little deeper into the drowsy, indulgent bath of sensation that Kathrin and Natalie were visiting on her, "I think she might have been very close."

"Sara?" Kathrin asked.

Mari giggled, "Thara."

"Yes, very good," Ellen groaned, "I think we've done that one enough times now. Poor girl."

Ellen heard Louise's voice, "I think she was close too."

"Yes. Well Louise, in recognition of your acumen," Ellen purred, "You may sit on my face."

"Hey," Shireen cried, "Our girl did better than Sara. How is that a worse task than what I have to do?"

"How dare you?" Mari squealed, laughing, "There is no greater honor. Anyway, you're not missing much."

"Oh really?" Ellen drawled.

"Ellen has gotten too used to swallowing her mistress' dick," said Mari, "She's lost the fine touch."

Ellen heard the firm pat of Louise's footsteps on the stone floor, then her voice again, "Do I look like a girl who needs the fine touch?"

Ellen looked up at the imposing figure of Louise, poised beside her head. Louise's wry smile smirked down at her over a heavy, slouching bust. "Indeed," Ellen smiled. She addressed the other girls, "Well I guess if any of you happens to have had the forethought to bring some, um... extra equipment then now would be the moment to strap it on, so to speak. I've heard there's one part of Mari's body that Anna definitely hasn't forgotten exists."

"Huh?" Shireen looked at Ellen quizzically.

"Ellen humor," Mari scowled. She waved dismissively at Shireen, "Back to what you do best, or at least aren't completely useless at."

Ellen laughed idly as she watched Mari grab Shireen by two bunches of hair and thrust her face back between her legs. Mari bit her lip and scrunched her brow. Her hips began to writhe in what looked like the first throes of orgasm. Her foot nearly kicked free of Natalie's grip as she squirmed, but Natalie held her tight and yanked her leg straight as Mari groaned out her pleasure, her body tensing, then slowly falling slack.

12