Sisterhood - A Little Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen looked back in time to see Louise's thick thighs come down either side of her face. Louise shouldered Kathrin gently aside and shuffled back on her knees to lower her rear end over Ellen's face. Then she leaned forward and set her hands on Ellen's chest.

"Any last words?" Louise called out.

"Uh-uh," Ellen shook her head with a faint laugh.

Against her face and lips Ellen felt the warm humidity from between Louise's legs. She could smell, too, Louise's excitement. Louise was an enigmatic girl, rarely demonstrative. Shrewd. She was one of the few fellow ka'ini whom Ellen held in earnest high regard, a respect untainted by envy or competition. Ellen pursed her lips, just enough for them to graze the soft skin of Louise's folds. It was damp. She slid her tongue from one corner of her mouth to the other, teasing. A slow rush of satisfaction spread through her body when she sensed a faint shudder in Louise's hips. Louise's thighs wriggled inward to clamp snugly about Ellen's cheeks and then softly and swiftly Ellen was enveloped. The lower half of her face was smothered in the slit of Louise's pussy as it slowly splayed and parted across her lips.

Ellen craned her head back a little and looked up at the expanse of tanned skin that was Louise's backside, then at the scatter of far-off skylights in the dome of the hammam. It stung a little, Mari's jibe about Ellen losing her fine touch. It was just part of their playful sparring, perhaps, but Ellen wondered sometimes how much Mari had absorbed of her mistress' cruel streak, and of her frightening intuition for other girls' weaknesses.

Ellen didn't think she had lost her subtlety for other dmurrhisi girls' pleasure. With her old girlfriends, before the Sisterhood, she had put herself just as fervently in the service of their satisfaction as she did now Lisa's. She had always reveled in the power of giving pleasure, and this same joy had transferred smoothly to her present role. That Sisterhood girls' bodies were different seemed like a detail. It wasn't about mere technique, about knowing what made a particular girl feel good. It was about knowing how to find out. That was the fire in the crucible, her special skill, and it worked on dmurrhisi and Sisterhood alike.

Ellen reminded herself that she was here to enjoy her prize. The others were doing her bidding now, and she had nothing to prove. In any case, there was little scope for her to do so at the moment. Louise was one of those girls who didn't just kneel and hover, or poise themselves to be kissed and licked at. She actually sat. Other than pursing her lips to a firm ridge as Louise squirmed across them, there wasn't much Ellen could do for Louise's pleasure. Louise's pussy was squished firmly onto her face.

Ellen tried sticking out her tongue, and felt it slide already smoothly past the first knot of Louise's opening and inside. She savored for a moment Louise's warm, faintly tangy, taste, and the tight constriction around her tongue, then withdrew. She took in a deep breath through her nose and focused on the rest of her body from the neck down. She felt Kathrin's long fingers slide into the crease of the top of her thigh. She was almost about to swat Kathrin away again, but then felt the touch withdraw a little, then slide past once again, rubbing smoothly at the ridge of skin right beside her pussy, but not touching it.

Natalie's hand was still wrapped around Ellen's foot, working a warm ache into the muscles of her arch. Ellen's free foot twitched as Kathrin brushed just a little closer.

"Beautiful. Silence," Natalie's whisper broke the background dripping of the hammam.

"The sound of satisfaction," Aria added. Then she seemed to stifle a giggle.

"Whew," Mari blew a sigh, "Well, that's one."

After a pause, Natalie spoke again, considerably louder, "So am I on foot duty the whole time or what?"

There was a delicate slurp, a sigh, and then Shireen's voice, "Come on then. Let's swap."

Aria laughed again, "Your turn with Princess Pixiepants, Tallie."

"Your turn... with my feet," Mari announced, "That's all you're good for, foot-slave. Now, Aria, get on top of me."

"You sure?"

"I know what I can take," Mari squeaked, "Come here you lovely big lump."

Ellen's foot was liberated. She sensed the shuffling of movement, felt the warm waft of the steamy air across her legs. Her soles tingled again with anticipation, but when she felt the first touch it was a soft brush against the tops of her thighs. She wondered for a moment what it even was, then she pictured Shireen's long, thick black hair, hanging forward and tickling against her legs as Shireen positioned herself.

It had been a long-standing specific fantasy of Ellen's, the notion of being trapped with her head inside a tight space or poking through a hole, and the rest of her body obscured from her view while someone unseen touched her all over, pleasured her. It was in part why she had chosen Louise to sit on her. Natalie would have done too. Either of the big girls. Louise's broad hips and back blocked Ellen's view completely. She had only her sense of touch by which to perceive what the other girls were doing to her, along with the quiet slicking sound of the oil across her skin.

Louise's own touch, on Ellen's chest, somehow managed to convey unambiguously the strength in the arms behind it, while being fairly light and unobtrusive. Louise wasn't really massaging Ellen's breasts, as Natalie and Kathrin had done. She was just holding them. It was only the slight rocking of Louise's hips that made her hands move, pushing forward a little each time her rear end made a backward thrust against Ellen's face. The sensation was surprisingly exciting. Like being held by someone who might at any moment begin caressing her, but didn't.

It was just this kind of tantalizing near-stimulation that Ellen was seeking, to bring herself closer to what Lisa had described of the boon. To find out whether she might really be feeling it herself, just slightly. Her plan wasn't entirely in earnest, more of a little game to play, to give some flavor to her enjoyment of her prize. Ellen laughed to herself beneath the smother of Louise's slippery folds. There was the metallic taste, at least, but one that was distinctly that of another girl's sweating body.

Kathrin's touch slid aside, up the flank of Ellen's torso, where she was quite ticklish. Ellen writhed and twitched her feet as she fought back a sensitive shiver. Kathrin was making way for Shireen, whose lips Ellen felt next against the inside of her thigh. Ellen fancied she could feel the thickness of Shireen's lush lips, maybe even the gloss of lipstick on them. Shireen always wore a lot of make-up, even to the hammam. And she knew how to kiss. She pressed lightly, lingered, and took long breathy pauses. It felt just like a skilled lover's prelude to more direct stimulation, but intensified by the knowledge that it was going to be all prelude. When Shireen nuzzled her face just lightly against the downy-haired skin above Ellen's pussy, the slow burn of desire that Kathrin's touch had already coaxed out now burst into a hot, frustrating throb.

Feeling a sensitive prickling across her skin, Ellen recalled the sensation of being under the spell. She had not experienced it for some time. She didn't like trying to seduce it out of Lisa as a favor, like some girls did with their mistresses. She preferred to wait for Lisa to surprise her with it. It was more enjoyable that way. When pressed to liken the feeling of the boon to something with which Ellen would be familiar, Lisa hadn't actually mentioned the spell. But then possibly Lisa didn't know what that felt like. She had said instead that it was like being on the cusp of orgasm, but stably so, and without a particular physical nexus. Her entire body, not just her dick. She had said too that while under its influence she could, if she concentrated, bring herself to climax by force of will. Without touching.

Out of the corner of her eye, Ellen watched the darkened form of Aria, slowly undulating in Mari's arms. She heard Mari's little wheezing gasps, guessed the other girl was close to her second orgasm. Ellen turned her attention back to herself. She tried to picture each part of her body as Kathrin's hands and Shireen's mouth slid over her skin. Over the oily squelch of Aria's soft body sliding on top of Mari's, Ellen heard Mari's shrill cries gradually reach a crescendo. She drank in the sounds, the taste of Louise against her tongue, the wandering glide of Kathrin's hands, and Shireen's deliciously cruel teasing kisses. She tensed her muscles, stiffened her legs, then she took a tight hold of Louise's wrists and thrashed her hips, trying hard to channel the shuddering excitement in her body down to where her pussy burned between her legs. She forced a groan from her throat as she clenched. She was nearly there, nearly, and then suddenly her skin flushed and her mouth watered and she was there, in a frustrating, pain-tinged burst of heat and release.

Maybe this was it. Or like it. Maybe.

12