Sisterhood - Benefits

Story Info
Ivy and Lia torment each other.
4.1k words
4.67
5.1k
5

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the whimpering started, that was always the last, most definite sign that it was about to step up a notch. Although 'whimpering' wasn't quite the right term. Whimpering was sexy. What that dmurrhisi girl had done, earlier, Sara, now that had been whimpering. And that had been hot. Ivy loved those little imploring squeaks that some girls made just as they lost control of themselves. It was the sort of sound she could imagine listening to for hours without tiring of it.

The sound that Lia was making was different. It wasn't proper whimpering. Whining, maybe. A sound that more than anything evoked irritation, complaint. On its own, out of context, it was supremely annoying. The fact that Ivy nonetheless loved it had nothing to do with the properties of the sound itself. She loved it by association. She knew what it signified. Lia was getting desperate.

"Ivy! Please! Pleasepleaseplease, p... r... etty pleeease!"

"Shh," Ivy hissed. She tried her best to sound angry. She almost managed it, but then the tail end of a giggle broke out from between her gritted teeth.

It didn't really matter. Lia was barely paying attention. Her head lolled back and her eyes were half closed as she clattered along naked atop her high heels, relying on Ivy to lead her by the hand.

"Come on Ivy. Please! I know you love it. I don't understand why-" Lia's lamentation was cut short as Ivy jerked her forward along the central gangway of the chamber. Lia staggered, knees buckling.

"Lia, for fuck's sake! Put a lid on it for five fucking minutes!" Ivy spoke with as much vehemence as she could muster while still keeping her whisper below the hearing of whoever might be in the beds nearby. Fortunately, here in the middle of the chamber, just before the archway that led to the showers, most of the beds were vacant.

"Then can't we just go back?" Lia protested.

"Go back?"

"Go back and do her again. That girl with the big ass. The one who just... who... uhhh," whatever thought Lia had been about to articulate was lost in a sudden moan of frustration.

"Her? Well..." Ivy stopped for a moment. Her dick was still sore from their recent encounter, but she felt it pulse with a little throb of stiffness when she recalled the girl she and Lia had just encountered. Leah, that was her name.

"Yeah," Lia seemed to brighten up for a moment, eyes wide with excitement, "Come on! Yes, Ivy! Let's do her again. And again, and again, and again!"

Ivy looked back down the gangway, towards the main entrance. "No. It's tempting. She was... yeah, really quite something. But I think she needs a rest."

The girl, Leah, had seemed to be drifting off to sleep when they had left. Quite possibly she would be ready to go again soon, or even now. And she had really been spectacular. She had tied on the black flag, so Ivy had been able to really let go and unleash some of her simmering frustration. But despite the stirring pressure in her dick, Ivy felt she had had enough of that for the moment. She wanted something different now.

Ivy noticed she no longer had Lia's hand in hers. She turned to take hold of Lia again, then saw her climbing onto the frame of the nearest bed. "Lia! What are you doing?"

"Just, uh, gotta..." Lia grunted. She had one high-heeled foot already up on the footboard of the bed, and one hand high up the wooden bedpost. With a heave, she hoisted herself up, clung with both hands to the bedpost, then leaped up to wrap her thighs around it.

"Lia, seriously?" Ivy growled, "You have absolutely no shame, do you?"

Lia's hips thrashed a few times against the bedpost, "Just, uhh... I'm sorry Ivy, I'm really sorry. I'll, ungh, be quick."

"Yeah, really quick please," Ivy glanced up and down the chamber, but saw no-one. She put her hand to her forehead and scowled, "Fucking hell this is embarrassing. A bedpost for fuck's sake!"

Ivy made nervous glances to the side as she listened to Lia's mumbled, panting groans. At the corner of her vision she saw Lia's skinny frame squirming and rubbing. The whimpering returned for a moment, then quickly reached a shrill crescendo, followed by a deep sigh, "Fucking... fat... fucking... unh... ah, ahh... ass!"

Lia seemed to go still, but remained suspended. "Come on," Ivy whispered impatiently. She looked up. Lia's arms were still wrapped in a tight embrace about the bedpost. Her lips were pressed to the ridges of the floral pattern carved into the wood. Her body gave a sudden climactic twitch, the thin muscles of her broad, flat buttocks tensing tight. Her chest heaved with the long breaths of recovery from exertion. Ivy watched a slow trail of clear liquid crawl down the dark wood of the bedpost between Lia's clasped thighs, then finally Lia slid down after, setting her trembling legs on the floor.

"Whew!" Lia turned, staggering, and blew the fine auburn hair out of her eyes with a sharp puff.

Ivy looked down at the smeared patch of cum plastered across Lia's thighs and stomach. "Lia, you're a total mess."

"Heh," Lia giggled, still catching her breath, "Wanna lick it off?"

"No thanks," Ivy grabbed Lia's hand and yanked her firmly forward, striding quickly over to the curtained archway.

Ivy slipped between the heavy curtains and Lia clattered after. The steam and spray of the showers took Ivy somewhat by surprise. The last time she and Lia had passed through, they had had the shower room to themselves, at least to begin with. But now, several jets were on and throwing a thick spatter of hot water off the tiled floor. Beneath the loud rush of the downpour was the chatter of three or four loose clusters of Sisterhood girls. The girls within each cluster stood side by side, or some in pairs, one showering, the other lathering up her partner or wringing out her hair. Some were talking, others burbling out a quiet laughter as the water ran over their faces.

Ivy recognized some of the other novice girls. Friederike was there, head leaned back into the stream of water, humming to herself as she worked her fingers against her foamy scalp. Somehow even her humming managed to sound stuck-up, Ivy thought. And there was Vanessa, again. She was facing away, massaging the shoulders of a partner covered in soap suds.

Ivy looked away. She focused on the opposite archway. She could feel that the presence of so many other Sisterhood girls was working an unsolicited excitement on her. The sounds of their voices, the sighs and giggles of relaxation, so like those of arousal. Their bodies, all wet and bare. And above all the delicious dicks. Ivy had tried hard not to look, and she hadn't, at least not directly. But she knew that they were there. Not all the girls were naked, many were in swimsuits, but she saw the bulges, at the edge of her vision. And her body responded, despite her willing it angrily not to.

Ivy often felt desire in her throat first of all. She had sometimes wondered whether other girls did too, but it was not something she had ever wanted to bring up in conversation. She tended to salivate before anything else. Not conspicuously so, just a little, behind her lips. It made her need to swallow, and then when she did swallow she felt that slow tight knot travel down her neck, a taunting foretaste of another similar but more intense sensation. She realized she was smacking her lips even now, and she clenched her jaw to stop herself. Though she didn't dare look down, between her legs she could feel a stiff throb as the image of the busy showers finished off what her thoughts of that lovely girl Leah had started moments earlier.

"Come on, Lia, quit gawping," Ivy gripped Lia's hand tight and dragged her hurriedly across the room, "It's just a bunch of stupid bitches showering. Nothing you haven't jerked off to a thousand times already."

"Uhh," Lia giggled deliriously, "Jerked you off to, you mean."

"Har har," Ivy scowled, "How would that even work anyway?"

"Uh... What would work?"

"Don't try to answer," Ivy shoved Lia towards a vacant shower head, next to the curtained archway, "Just get that mess cleaned off you. I'll be in the pool."

"Ah," Lia looked down at her naked body. She set one hand gingerly on her stomach and tested the patch of slowly drying cum. She looked at it quizzically, as if noticing it for the first time, "Oh. Nah, I'm good. Let's just go."

"Lia. Gross," Ivy wrinkled her nose, "You're not washing it off in the pool. I want to swim in that."

Lia looked up and grinned, "Well then you'll be right at home, won't you?"

"Shut it," Ivy whispered through her teeth, "Get. Showered."

"You get it, right?" Lia's smile broke up into giddy laughter, "Because like, you really like swimming in-"

"Yeah. Really good. Your jokes are so much funnier when you explain them. Now clean up," Ivy leaned over and slammed her shoulder into Lia's flank to shove her under the shower head. She grabbed at the tap and twisted it sharply to release a jet of water onto Lia's head.

"Ahh. Washy washy," Lia hung her head lazily back and let water burble over her open lips.

"Now hurry up," Ivy strode over to the curtain and flung it aside, "And we can go bang some sluts in the sauna."

Ivy hurried through without looking back. Through a short tunnel was the spa. She felt the fine hot steam begin to settle on her skin. It felt comforting, as if it were clothing her again. The steam that hovered and dissipated as it rose from the surface of the pool glowed with the irregular flicker of candlelight. She looked up to the high arched ceiling as she set her first foot in the water, and saw the ring of candles on the encircling stone ledge. At the far edge of the pool, rising from out of the cloud of steam, was a ladder. At the top, a bikini-clad girl that Ivy didn't recognize was replacing one of the candles from a basket that hung from the crook of her arm.

Ivy plunged forward through the steam and into the pool. The sound of her splash rang out and then faded, to join the jumbled echo of splashes and waves all around. She dipped, ran her hands across her body, and noticed only as she washed it off how much sweat had dried on her skin.

When she resurfaced and turned, Lia was already trotting out of the tunnel towards the edge of the pool. Patches of her hair were still dry.

Ivy swam over, "That was quick."

"Just a rinse," Lia shrugged. She ran her hand over her stomach as if to demonstrate that she was clean.

"Get in," Ivy jerked her head. She looked around. There were a few silhouettes amid the steam, some distance away.

Lia skipped off the edge of the pool and sat, her buttocks plumping down with an awkward slap against the tiled rim of the pool, "Ouch!"

Ivy bared her teeth, a grimace of mischief. She glanced between Lia's legs, and saw her lovely big dick sticking up. She couldn't recall Lia having softened since humping the bedpost. Ivy lunged, clapped her hands firmly to Lia's thighs, then thrust her head forward, wriggling her neck to seek out the tip of Lia's dick and suck it in between her lips.

"Uhh," Lia groaned, "Yeah, Ivy, sweet... sweet... mouth."

Ivy shoved all the way forward with her first bob. She swallowed, briefly choked, then gulped Lia down. As her nose and then her forehead met Lia's impossibly flat stomach, Ivy felt it, that aching, full sensation. Being filled.

The muscles in Lia's legs tensed. Ivy felt her sit forward a little. Then suddenly Lia's hands were at the back of her head. Lia's hips began writhing against her face in a disorderly, desperate thrusting. Ivy forced a muffled yell from her throat, and moist air flew from her nostrils as she struggled. Fortunately, Lia was not very strong. Ivy could feel the tremor of exertion in Lia's fingers. She wrested her head free and pulled back with a gasp of indignation.

"Lia!" Ivy snorted, catching her breath. She lowered her voice. Curiously, whispering felt more difficult than normal speech when she was out of breath, "You can fuck my face when I say so, not before. Got it?"

"Sorry," Lia hung her head and giggled sheepishly. Then after a moment she looked up, "So... Can I?"

"No," Ivy scowled.

"Come on, Ivy! You have such a lovely tight throat. It was, like, made for taking dick."

"Lia, shh!" Ivy looked around her again. Some of the silhouettes had shifted. There was nobody nearby. But she didn't like the thought of being right in front of the tunnel that led to the showers. She flung herself back against the surface of the pool and kicked off with a slow backstroke, "Let's go for a swim."

"Ivy, wait!"

Ivy looked up at the ceiling as she quickened her strokes. Then came the loud splash of Lia entering the pool. Ivy fancied she could hear the clumsy flailing of Lia's limbs as they struck the water. When Lia surfaced, there was the whimpering again. Ivy smiled a private smile of triumph and thrust hard with her legs to propel herself towards the opposite side.

When she judged that she had covered almost all of the breadth of the pool, Ivy stopped swimming and drifted on her back. A moment later she felt the gentle bump of her head striking the rim. She straightened up, found the floor with her feet, then leaned back and watched Lia flounder after her. Lia was wading, chest deep, rather than swimming. Her arms threw up little eddies of steam as she plowed forward, skimming the surface of the water.

Ivy, a little shorter, stood in the water up to her shoulders. "Nice, isn't it?" she smirked as Lia approached, "To take a little dip."

"It's so hot," Lia panted. She held still, pensive, as if straining to perceive something, "Heh. Almost feels like I'm having sex with the water."

Ivy shifted subtly forward, pushing herself away from the edge and towards where Lia stood. There was nobody around at this side of the pool. It was time. Beneath the water, she reached out with one hand, slowly testing her way, until she felt it brush the shaft of Lia's dick.

"Yeah, it does a bit, doesn't it? Like the water is caressing you," Ivy whispered. She held her bottom lip between her teeth and looked up at Lia, then took a gentle hold and stroked. Lia's dick was fully hard, and felt warm even in the cloying heat of the spa water.

"Uhh, Ivy," Lia's eyes fluttered closed and her mouth hung open. The expression that twisted across her face was one of abject relief, "You're... uhh... such a good friend. I'll do you too, I promise. After."

Ivy tugged once, twice, then opened her fist and slid the palm of her hand down the underside of Lia's dick. She reached further, having to stoop forward a little, the water lapping at her neck, until she had Lia's taut ballsack cupped in her fingers. She waited. In part she was hesitating, unsure. But in larger part she simply wanted to savor the moment. She could feel her own heart beating. She stole herself, then took the plunge and clenched her fingers sharply together, squeezing with as much force as she could.

"Ahh! Ivy, what the fuck?" Lia yelled, doubling forward. Her face screwed up in agony.

Ivy held on tight and managed one final scrunch and twist before Lia wrested herself free, staggering forward into the water.

Lia's cries were choked off as she lurched sidewards, her mouth filling with water. "What the fuck was that for?" she spluttered.

Ivy took a deep breath. She stifled a giddy laugh. "That was for the bedpost, Lia. Fucking hell you're an embarrassment," she lowered her voice to an angry whisper, "And the little tweak at the end, that was for fucking me in the ass while I was tied up earlier. Fuck you."

"What?" Lia seemed to have been on the verge of lunging for Ivy, but she stopped, puzzled, "But you enjoyed that!"

"That's not the point," Ivy was still breathing hard, "And anyway, no I didn't."

"Yes you did," Lia protested, "You came all over yourself. Like, loads, even on your own face and everything!"

Ivy groped for a retort. She frowned, defeated, then reached out swiftly to grab Lia by the back of the head and duck her forward into the water. She held fast, countering Lia's desperate wriggling with firm pushes, and held Lia submerged for as long as she could muster. Then she let go and fell backwards, kicking off to float slowly away.

Ivy craned her head up and watched Lia rise, spluttering and shaking her hair dry. Lia swiped her hands angrily across her face to clear her vision, then set eyes on Ivy. Her lips tightened and she dived forwards, half crawling, half wading towards Ivy.

"The fuck?" Lia cried. She lashed forward with one hand and grabbed Ivy's ankle.

Ivy was ready. She made a faint kick with her leg, no more than a token twitch of resistance. Lia held her grip easily. Then Ivy twisted round in the water to face away from Lia. She reached out and took a hold of the edge of the pool, just an arm's length away.

"Right," Ivy heard the wounded resolve in Lia's voice. Then the grip on Ivy's ankle came away and Lia's hand came down on the back of her head and pushed her under.

Ivy was ready for this, too. She filled her lungs just before her face hit the surface, then she let Lia hold her under. Beneath the water she waited for a moment, basking in the rush of her own heartbeat in her ears, the twinge of panic, a taste of helplessness. Then she began carefully struggling, testing Lia's hold. Lia was weak. And she was a kind girl, not one to stay angry for long. Sure enough, Ivy felt Lia's grip slacken only moments after pushing her down. Just as she wrested herself free, lungs beginning to pound with pressure, Ivy opened her mouth and groaned into the water, letting it flood in and fill her throat.

She rose, tossing her hair back from her face. The splashing and echoing of the spa chamber returned, in one ear then the other, as the water drained from each. Ivy coughed and choked, disgorging the water in her throat. She watched a trail of diluted drool slide off her lips and onto the surface of the pool, then felt Lia's arms wrap tight around her waist.

"Okay, okay," Ivy gasped, "I'm sorry."

"Not as sorry as you will be," Lia giggled.

From behind her, Ivy felt something warm and very stiff nuzzle awkwardly between her thighs. She couldn't help but laugh out loud, "Lia, you're still hard! I crushed your balls and then tried to drown you, and you're still rock hard."

Lia paused, then chuckled to herself, "You're about to find out just how hard I am, you fucking slut."

Ivy opened her mouth for a retort she had only half formulated, but then it melted into a low groan as she felt Lia's dick nudge up against her butthole and ram forward with force. The water was a poor lubricant, and there was a hot burn of pain as Lia pushed into her. She tried to relax, open herself, but found it more difficult than usual. Her heart was pounding with nervous excitement. Her first knot of muscle remained tight and stubborn, but Lia's thrusts had the force of angry desperation, and after the first few grunting shoves, Ivy felt herself slide slowly backwards onto Lia's dick.

Ivy felt a grating hot friction against the sensitive skin of her hole. Then a little of the pool water seeped in, soothing. Lia drew back only once before finally plunging in deep. The pain didn't quite fade, but it ceased to matter. As Lia's bony hips met Ivy's buttocks, Ivy felt the tip of Lia's rigid dick prod up against her sweet spot. A tantalizing hot pressure surged up inside her, and Ivy felt a slow seep of pleasure travel up the length of her dick where it floated in the warm water.

"Yeah, you love this, don't you?" Lia panted in Ivy's ear, "Little Miss Guzzledick."

"No," Ivy grunted.

Lia leaned forward and reached round, fumbling for Ivy's dick. Ivy felt it twitch and stiffen against the palm of Lia's hand. "Liar," Lia giggled breathlessly, "You're getting hard too, just like you do every time you suck dick. Don't think I haven't noticed."

12