All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Benefits'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my lovely, clueless Lia and poor, poor Ivy. You should have just let her say your name, but no you had to push her to say someone else's.

Do we think Lia knows more than she shares? Does she think it's all a crazy, sexy game with Ivy? She knows she loves every minute of the sex they have even if Ivy tries to deny it. And she's clueless enough to not let Ivy bother her too much and just have fun. ivy needs to relax a little more and live like Lia.

What else does the future hold for these two crazy sexy dickgirls? Can't wait to find out.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi dkelley2112 and thanks for more of your fun comments! Ivy and Lia are popular characters, so there will definitely be more bonus scenes for them in the future. I am not sure whether Lia knows more than it appears. Perhaps I haven't always been totally consistent writing her character, but my idea is that she is genuinely clueless, and where she acts savvy it is by unconscious instinct rather than by calculation. As you said, she is just rabidly DTF, and so Ivy's bullshit doesn't really bother her as long as they get to fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous