Sisterhood - Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy groaned as Lia twisted her hips, stirring inside her. Then suddenly Lia took hold of her by the hips, pulled back, and rammed her hard. Ivy made to groan again, but the breath was knocked from her lungs as Lia rammed a second time. Then again, and again, gathering pace until the water around their bodies was thrashing and churning with movement. The burning friction of each thrust melted together with the next and with the gathering throbs at the base of Ivy's now fully stiffened dick, until Ivy's insides were glowing with heat.

"Uhh, Ivy. Fuck yeah, Ivy. Ivy!" Lia moaned.

"Stop... ungh... saying it!" Ivy grunted, her body jolting back and forth. She could feel a little sting at the tip of her dick where she had begun to leak into the water.

"Saying it?"

"My name," Ivy hissed. She choked back a rising moan as Lia slammed up into her just where it most stoked her pleasure.

"What? Why?"

"I... I just don't like it," Ivy whispered. She noticed Lia's movements had slowed, "Keep going!" she snarled.

Lia hefted Ivy's hips back and slammed her again, "Ungh... Ivy... I've... I've gotta call out some name or other. I just, like, have to. It's a tic or something. You're just such a... lovely... fucking... ass... bitch... unghh fuck!"

"Just, uh, pretend I'm some other, um... slut you like," Ivy grunted, focusing hard on containing the swell of release that was rising through her dick, "Say her name instead."

"Ungh, weird, but... okay," Lia paused. Then to Ivy's relief after a few moments she resumed her thrusts with vigor, "Uhh... yeah! Ivy..."

"I said don't!" Ivy cried.

"Ivy... Ivy's... mom! Ivy's fat milf-whore mom! Ohhh yeahhhh!"

"Lia! My mom! What the fuck?"

Lia continued, a sudden desperate passion in her movements. She thrashed and floundered, hammering haphazardly at Ivy's butthole, groaning, "I'm fucking Ivy's mom in the ass! Fuck yeah! She's almost as much of a fucking slut as her... ungh... dick-slurping... daughter!"

A slow, burning hot orgasm throbbed up hard from Ivy's sore butthole and poured in spasms from her dick. She felt herself gushing out cum into the water beneath. "Lia! Fuck!" she gasped, "I'm... My mom! You fucking bitch!"

Ivy's butthole tensed and clamped tight around Lia's hardness, and was yanked painfully back and forth as Lia continued thrusting. Moments later, Ivy felt Lia's own orgasm spurt warm against her insides. Lia's dick thickened and throbbed as it pumped, then finally began to soften.

"Fucking hell!" Ivy straightened up and twisted around, pulling herself sharply off Lia's dick. She stood and watched Lia catching her breath, wet hair tangled about her flushed face. "You don't even know my mom!"

"Your... computer," Lia gasped, "Photos. Family... beach... holiday."

Ivy could feel two trails of cum dissipating into the water beneath, one that trickled from her pulsing butthole, the other still seeping from the end of her dick. She sighed, then sank down, letting water lap up and over her open lips into her mouth. She rose, swished, then spat at Lia, landing a gobbet right between her eyes. "Fuck you Lia."

Lia swatted lazily, too late. She swiped her eyes, and grinned, "So, we done? Now can we go to the sauna to bang bitches?"

12