Sisterhood - Bunnied, Bound & Boxed

Story Info
Louise's special skills are needed.
6.1k words
4.59
7.2k
6

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise wasn't so much into sexy outfits. At least not for herself. She couldn't recall when she had last worn anything really special. Right back in her early days she and some of the other ka'ini had done a sort of themed evening in body stockings and masks. That had been fun. She had some nice dresses too, somewhere, for the big formal events. But even those she had stopped wearing after the first year or so, when she had realized nobody was particularly insisting on dress codes.

Mostly she just liked to be naked, or near naked. She was comfortable with her body, was even discreetly quite pleased with it, despite being very tall and sturdy for a girl. If she wanted to tease Paola, or now Julie, or the other Sisterhood girls, she usually just put on her swimwear or something sporty. Her volleyball outfit was popular with the novices. For the ball later, she was toying with the idea of going topless. It wouldn't be allowed on the main dance floor, but she could get away with it if she was working the bar. She knew that a lot of the senior girls were actually slightly afraid of her, so they probably wouldn't dare say anything.

Louise couldn't remember seeing Vera ever wearing a novelty outfit either, or anything more formal than a summer dress. And so she was somewhat surprised to discover that Vera had quite an extensive collection. Louise was standing in Vera's walk-in wardrobe, an entire room of its own. All four walls were lined with clothes racks, each densely packed with various items, some of which were also strewn across the floor. There were dresses, bodysuits, costumes, lingerie. Above all lingerie. Lots of it. Lacy, sheer, sequined, and in black, red, and purple. There were accessories, too. Feather boas, fur stoles, Venetian masks, and underwear with bushy tails affixed to the back of the waistband. And then there were the shoes. Mostly high heels, some boots and sandals. They were heaped like rubble at the edges of the room, underneath the clothes racks. The only two clear gaps in the surrounding jumble were the door by which Louise had just entered, and a wide floor-to-ceiling mirror on the opposite wall.

Louise considered the mirror. She had taken off her own clothes already. The two pieces of her sports swimsuit were draped over the chair in the middle of the room, which was the only other piece of furniture apart from the racks. Her tan was nice and even, a deep, healthy-looking gold. It contrasted very pleasingly with her bright blonde hair. She had spent a lot of time outdoors this summer. It was difficult to tell, but she felt that she had perhaps also toned up a little, with all the swimming. The weight around her hips and stomach was still there, but it seemed to hold more firmly to her figure. And of course there were the tits. Rather a burden, given how much she enjoyed sports and exercise. But also a blessing. Many of the Sisterhood girls were quite literally prepared to fulfill her every whim just to get their hands on them. She always got a lot of volunteers to help with tidying the bar after the ball.

She turned away and considered instead the array of clothing around her. She reminded herself why she was here, and felt a little rush of excitement, a faint quickening of her pulse. When she wanted a Sisterhood girl, Louise had two basic approaches in her arsenal. One was to simply put herself on display, ostentatiously stretching, purring, and so on, act mostly aloof but smile from time to time, and then just wait for them to come begging. That one worked extremely well, especially with the more assertive girls. For the shy girls, her other approach was to bide her time, wait to find them alone, and then just pin them down and fuck them.

Vera definitely wasn't a shy girl. But neither did she seem especially assertive. She was self-confident, but that wasn't quite the same thing. She didn't just approach other girls. Vera was something of a mystery. And she was supposed to be very, very good in bed. Mari claimed to have had her, and had told Louise all about it in considerable detail. Louise didn't deem Mari a particularly reliable source, but Kathrin and Aria had made similar claims, and they were more trustworthy.

So Louise had made her attempt at seduction, discreetly at first, then rather more brazenly. The first approach had not worked. Vera had made a point of indicating that she had noticed Louise, and even that she was very pleased with what she saw. But she hadn't come begging. Louise hadn't actually gathered the courage to try her second approach. She had a strong intuition that it wouldn't work out. That one was really only for the novices. Louise loved seeing the look of panic on their faces melt into disbelieving joy when they had recovered from the shock of the ambush and realized what was happening to them. She had difficulty imagining that expression on Vera's face. Vera was too cool, too professional. Whenever Louise had tried to picture it, she just saw Vera smiling.

And so Louise was here. Doing Vera a favor. That was what Kathrin and Aria had said to try. Vera had happened to request some small service of them, something fairly inconsequential, and then the sex had been a sort of reward. It seemed like a strange arrangement, and it was the complete opposite of the way Louise normally did things. She felt she ought to be at least slightly irritated at the reversal of roles, the fact that she was the one having to put in the effort. But now she found that she wasn't irritated at all, only profoundly excited.

Vera wanted her to pick out an outfit. That was her first task. It probably wasn't the crucial one. Louise had resolved to just follow her first whim rather than deliberate, and she had seen something interesting already. It stood out in part because of the color. Bright, clean white. Not just the white of white fabric, but a brilliant pure white, as if every other hue had been completely bleached out. There were three fluffy tufts of it. Two were the long stiff ears, mounted on a black plastic hairband. The third was the fuzzy spherical nub of a tail, fixed to the back of a black string thong. A bunny outfit. Not a full bunny suit with the black body piece, but just the ears and a thong. Much more revealing. Little more than suggestive decorations on a bare body, something that would make a girl look very conspicuously naked.

When she pulled the two items down off the hanger, she noticed there was a black elastic faux bow tie to match. She put that on first, sweeping her hair out from under the neck band as she set it around her throat. Even that on its own looked good already. Then she stepped into the thong and hoisted it up around her hips. It had some stretch in it, but was quite tight. The waistband cut into her a little, sinking into a firm groove in her softness. She discovered that it wasn't even really a thong. Where normally there should be a little triangle of fabric covering her at the front there was none, only two more thin black bands that slipped into the creases between her thighs and the mound of her pussy, as if framing it.

Louise tried to imagine a Sisterhood girl wearing the outfit. Her dick and balls would stick right out between the bands of the frontless thong. She twisted her hips and saw the flash of white from the bunny tail at the back. It waggled a little when she shook her behind. If a Sisterhood girl got hard wearing this, then that waggle at the back would be matched by a nice stiff movement at the front. That would look really cute.

She set the ears on her head. They felt rigid. They were made of fabric stretched over a wire frame, and she found that she could bend the wire to twist the ears into different poses. She tried one or two combinations out in the mirror, and found she liked the effect best when she bent one ear as if half drooping, and left the other standing up straight. She giggled to herself. It reminded her of a Sisterhood girl slowly becoming erect.

Finally, she cast around for some suitable shoes. Apart from the white of the fur parts, the outfit was completely black, so she picked out some plain black high-heels with very slim sandal straps that nicely matched the thickness of the straps on the thong. Once she had slipped them on and tied the straps they felt a little too tight on her, which was probably about right.

Feeling very pleased with herself, and her body slowly warming with excitement, Louise stepped back out into the main chamber.

Vera turned from where she was standing at a tall dresser on the other side of the room, apparently writing something. She lowered her spectacles and smiled over at Louise, "Oh. You're even modeling it for us. A very pleasant surprise."

"You like it?" Louise lifted one foot from the floor and swept herself around in a slow twirl.

"I love it on you at least," said Vera. She pulled off her spectacles and set them aside on the top of the dresser before striding over to Louise.

Vera herself was wearing the same sort of outfit she almost always wore. Short yoga pants, these ones a speckled gray, and a simple top, a long-sleeved red one. She stood in front of Louise and seemed to be appraising her, looking up and down.

"So you think this is the right sort of thing?" Louise asked.

"Hmm. It's a little difficult to picture," Vera twisted her lips, thinking. She looked up at Louise with a grin, "She's a very slim girl, as I remember."

Louise set her hands on her hips and frowned, laughing, "What are you trying to say?"

Vera's pensive pout broadened into a wry smile, "That you have a delightfully womanly figure, my dear. You look absolutely ravishing."

Before Louise could respond to the compliment, Vera reached out, and her hand was on Louise's hip. She held Louise's gaze fixed, and her eyes narrowed with mischief, "Perhaps while we wait... we ought to give it a quick stress test, what do you think?"

Again just as Louise had finished gathering the beginnings of a reply in her mind, Vera spoke again. This time in response to a knock at the door. "Never mind, here she is."

They both turned to look at the main door to Vera's chambers. After a moment's pause, Vera called out, "Come in."

After another pause, the door opened. A face peered in first. Pale, slender, pretty, with shoulder-length auburn hair hanging around her inclined head. Then the girl saw Vera, and pushed the door further open before stepping in. She was a little above average height. Not as tall as Louise, but a little taller than Vera. And she was very slim, with an angular yet feminine figure showing beneath a flimsy, earthy brown summer dress. Louise recognized her as the girl Vera had described to her. One of the young novices who would be making their debut at the ball a little later.

After taking one step forward, the girl's eyes met Louise's, then looked down, then across to Vera, "Oh. Sorry. I can wait."

"Not at all. I said 'come in', didn't I?" Vera smiled, also taking one step forward, as if to meet the girl part way across the room. She held out her hand and clapped her fingers against her palm in a beckoning gesture, "Come."

"Right," the girl giggled. She made her way across the purple rug that covered most of the center of the room, and around the open wooden crate in the middle of it. She had very lovely long legs, and walked with a brisk, skipping step. What had seemed to Louise like nervousness now looked more like a sort of hesitant excitement. The girl's sweet face was lit up with a broad smile.

"Lia, isn't it?" Vera addressed the girl as she approached, "I take it your friend Katharina sent you up?"

"Yes," the girl, Lia, nodded.

"Good girl," Vera murmured. She nodded to Louise, "Now, don't mind Louise here. I realize she is something of an imposing presence, but she is here as part of your mission, so to speak."

"My...?" Lia looked from Vera to Louise, and back again, "You want me to, um... You? Or Louise? Or both?"

Vera put one hand to her mouth and smothered a short, sharp laugh, shaking her head.

"Oh. Okay. Just Ivy said..." Lia continued.

"What did Ivy say?" Vera asked after composing herself.

"That you probably wanted to fuck me or something," Lia blurted. She gave a sudden nervous giggle.

Vera looked surprised, or perhaps contrived to look surprised, "No no, my dear. Whatever must your friend Ivy think of me?"

"Oh," Lia looked somewhat disappointed.

"However, your mission is somewhat of that nature," Vera continued hurriedly, "Should you choose to accept it, that is."

"My mission?" Lia looked again at Louise. Her eyes were wide with innocent confusion.

Vera looked pointedly at Lia, drawing the girl's attention back to herself, "I like to make sure that every student has a chance to explore and develop their particular abilities. I think that you have some very special talents, Lia."

"Oh no," Lia glanced downward bashfully, "I'm not a good student. I'm just dumb."

Vera looked for a moment genuinely wounded, "Lia dear, you shouldn't say that about yourself. Not all learning comes from books. I have heard that you have a special taste for adventure. You are a free spirit, as they say. You are comfortable with your own body and sexuality. And other girls like you for it."

"I'm down to fuck, you mean?"

"That is a beautiful way of putting it," Vera smiled. She waved her hand at Louise, "So anyway, Louise here is looking very lovely, don't you think?"

Louise put her hands on her hips and twisted subtly, displaying herself. She was pleased to see a little gulp bob its way up and down Lia's throat.

Lia stared, "Yeah."

"She is modeling the outfit I would like you to wear," said Vera, "For your mission."

Louise reached up to take the bunny ears off. She leaned forward slowly, pausing a moment to assure herself that Lia wasn't going to shy away, then set the ears on Lia's head. She brushed a few strands of Lia's hair aside where the hairband had tousled them over her eyes. She looked down to check that the ears were on straight and caught Lia staring blankly at her breasts.

"Sure, I, uh... accept," said Lia absently, "Wait, what... What is it that I have to do?"

"I'll be blunt with you Lia," said Vera, "What I would like to do is to dress you in this, tie you up, shut you in a box, and then send you away as a sort of gift."

"A gift?"

"A gift for a girl I'd like to impress, in a way. You could show her a good time, you know, be her... her fucktoy," Vera hesitated, "Is that how your friend Ivy might put it?"

"Yeah, probably," Lia mused, "So I'm like a sex gift for your girlfriend?"

"That is very sweet. But no, not my girlfriend. Sadly." A brief wistful smile crossed Vera's face, "No. Just a girl."

"That's a really cool idea for a gift. I gotta remember that for Ivy's birthday," Lia replied, still not taking her eyes off Louise. Then finally she turned to Vera. Lia's face was lit with a cheerful smile, "Okay, so great. Is it now right away? Should I get changed here?"

Vera paused, seemed momentarily taken aback. "Excellent," she continued, "Yes, now if you're ready. Louise, if you would give dear Lia a hand."

"Dress off," Louise said to Lia.

Lia made to lift the hem of her dress, then looked up towards the set of ears on her head. She instead squirmed her shoulders free of the thin straps of the dress before pulling it down and letting it fall around her ankles.

Louise was glad she hadn't chosen a top to go with the thong. Vera had said the girl would be small-busted, but Lia's chest was smaller than small, it was almost completely flat. Her neat, stiff nipples each sat on top of a thin cushion that was little more than a slight soft thickening of her skin. She had an elegant, slender figure, with a little bit of bone showing at her ribs and hips. Under her dress she was wearing only a pair of the tight black shorts that Sisterhood girls used to conceal themselves for public events.

Despite their bland practicality, Louise loved those little shorts, especially on younger, slimmer Sisterhood girls like Lia. She liked most of all the way a girl's dick sprang free and swung upwards if she removed them after having got the girl excited.

Louise took off the bow tie. Then she removed the ears from Lia's head and slipped the neckband of the bow tie over it, before replacing the ears. She bent to fuss again at Lia's hair and straighten the bow tie. Lia was staring at Louise's breasts again. "Go on then," Louise winked, "You can have a quick squeeze. As a mission perk."

"Oh yeah," Lia reached out eagerly and scrunched both hands into the dangling softness of Louise's bust.

"Mmm," Louise made a show of fluttering her eyes closed and licking her lips as she felt Lia's cool, thin fingers dig into her, "Now to remove your shorts. Allow me."

Louise knelt and hooked two fingers into the waistband at Lia's hips, then yanked the shorts brusquely down. She watched with satisfaction Lia's dick come free, swing first to one side and then slowly spring upwards and slap against the girl's flat stomach. She was almost fully hard. It was quite a big one. Not the biggest Louise had seen, but impressive, especially on such a slight girl.

Louise hauled herself up onto her feet and pulled down the thong with a waggle of her hips. She lifted one leg then the other, carefully picking the thin strings free of her high heels as she stepped out. She swung the thong on one finger, watching the bright white bunny tail spin in the air, then handed it to Lia.

"Wow," Lia looked at the tangle of strings in her hands. She fumbled and frowned, twisting it one way, then the other.

"With the tail at the back, dear," said Vera patiently.

"The tail," Lia murmured excitedly. She stepped free of the dress crumpled around her ankles, kicking off her flat shoes as she did so. Then she bent and stepped through the circle of black string she held out in front of her, staggering as each foot left the floor. She twisted the waistband up into place, then looked down, slightly confused, at her dick sticking out in front of her. She had gotten both of the two front strings of the thong on one side instead of on either side, and judging from her expression she could tell that something was slightly wrong but couldn't work out what.

"Here," Louise knelt again. She slid one finger into the gap between Lia's balls and her thigh, and retrieved one of the strings. Lia's skin felt soft, and slightly clammy with warmth. Louise pulled the string out taut and then with the tip of one finger nudged Lia's dick under it and let the string snap down into place on the other side.

"Ouch!" Lia giggled.

Louise reached between Lia's legs and slid her hand under Lia's balls, hefting them as she made sure the two strings of the thong sat comfortably either side. She looked up and savored the sight of Lia's faintly groaning face, lips trembling as little pants of breath left her lungs.

"Louise," Vera called out, "Please. Don't torture the poor girl."

"Uhh," Lia grunted, "It's, ahh, okay."

Louise let go and stood up. She bent to unstrap the high heels, then kicked them off in front of Lia, "Here, get these on too."

Lia tottered forward, murmuring to herself, and slipped one trembling foot after the other into the shoes. She bent and fidgeted with the straps, but after a few moments' muttering silence seemed to have made no progress in getting the straps closed.

"Here, let me," Louise sighed. She once again lowered herself to her knees. She pulled the straps tight over the arches of Lia's feet, then tied them in place. Louise smiled to herself when she noticed how much more deft and practiced her movements were when tying another girl's shoes rather than her own. Julie loved wearing heels.

The shoes fit Lia more properly than they had Louise. Her feet weren't so much smaller, but they were narrower, and sat just neatly within the outline of the sole.

12