Sisterhood - Bunnied, Bound & Boxed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spectacular," Vera clapped her hands together. She looked delighted. "So, Lia my dear, come."

Vera strode over towards the middle of the room, beckoning Lia behind her. Louise ushered Lia ahead. She watched the bright white bob of the bunny tail waggle with the swing of Lia's skinny hips, then she followed the two other girls onto the purple rug. On it rested a long, backless chaise, and on the chaise was the crate. It was the sort of rough wooden packing crate that looked as if it might be used to hold raw goods in transit. It was narrow, almost as long as Louise was tall, and shallow. The top panel of the crate had been taken off and was standing leaned against its side.

Lia approached and peered inside. Louise had taken a quick look earlier, when she had arrived in Vera's chambers. She looked over Lia's shoulder now and saw again the neat arrangement of red velvet cushions, a long one all along the bottom of the crate, another placed like a pillow at one end, and a few smaller ones lining the sides.

"Ooh," Lia clasped her hands to the lip of the crate and leaned over. She reached in and stroked the cushions, then looked up at Vera, "So I go in this?"

"That's right," Vera smiled brightly, "If you're sure."

"Yeah, sure," Lia said absently, "Why not? This is gonna be so fun."

Vera's smile tightened and she scrunched her eyes excitedly at Lia, "That my dear is exactly the sort of spirit required for this mission."

"Wait so... Do you...? What do I have to do when...? Will someone unpack me or what?"

"Also exactly right," Vera replied, "Louise will box you up just now and then someone will unbox you, so to speak, at the other end of a short journey. And then from there I really just want you to be your own delightful, exuberant, and above all pliant self."

"Um, exub- What does 'pliant' mean?"

"Sorry," Vera's expression straightened, "Your own delightful, what was it... down-to-fuck self?"

"Oh right," Lia grinned.

"That sound like fun?" Vera asked.

Lia nodded vigorously.

Vera gestured to Louise, "Very well. Then Louise my dear, please do your thing that you do so well."

Louise smiled to herself. She reached down behind the head of the crate and fetched one of the two lengths of rope that Vera had shown her when she had arrived. The Summer House was never short of equipment, of whatever kind. The place was peppered with little store-rooms, attics, forgotten spaces laden with useful junk. Everything was there, the problem was finding it. But whoever Vera had sent to fetch this had known exactly what they were looking for. The rope had just the thickness that Louise preferred to work with, about half a finger's breadth. Too much thicker and the knots would be too loose, and unsightly. Too much thinner and it would start to cut into the skin. It felt as if it might be jute, light and flexible.

Louise bent and swept one arm behind Lia's legs to hoist her off her feet, catching the girl by the shoulders with her other arm as she fell back. Lia felt extremely light, so much so that Louise staggered aside, caught off balance by the surplus strength of her own lift.

"Woah!" Lia giggled and kicked her legs as Louise lifted her into the air.

Louise lurched forward and set Lia down on her back inside the crate. Lia wriggled herself excitedly against the cushions beneath, burrowing her hips and shoulders into them.

"Now don't get too comfy yet," Louise said, straightening up with the coil of rope still in her hand. In a movement so well-practiced that she almost didn't notice herself doing it, she threaded out a length of the rope with her other hand, wrapping it twice around her hooked fingers as she did so, then pulled her arms apart to tug the rope taut in front of her chest. It wasn't particularly necessary, but it felt right, like flexing before exertion. She had started out doing it for show, because it looked slightly menacing, and showed off the strength in her arms. With use it had crystallized into a personal tic.

"Am I gonna be completely wrapped in rope, you know, like a mummy?" Lia asked.

"No dear," Vera replied, "You'll need to stay flexible and, um... accessible. So Louise will just bind your hands and feet. A supple girl like you should have no trouble with a little vigorous exercise despite the constraint."

"Hands," said Louise. Without waiting for Lia to respond, she reached in to the box, brought Lia's hands together in front of her body and began placing the first loop of rope.

Rock climbing, was where Louise had first learned to work with rope. In the mountains not far from here. She still went sometimes, when she had a bit of spare time and wanted to clear her mind. Many of the knots she used now were more or less similar to the ones she had learned for climbing, but simpler. Over time she had worked out the best knots for wrists, ankles, arms, thighs. With Paola. They had been together a long time.

Even as she looked up to the beams of the ceiling, recalling with a melancholic smile, Louise realized she had already finished tying Lia's hands, palms together. She usually dispensed with asking whether the bind felt too tight. She knew best herself, could tell by slipping a finger between the rope and the skin. She had discovered that most girls wouldn't give an honest answer anyway. Some would insist on a tighter tie than was good for them, either because they wanted to appear tough or because they were overeager and excited about being treated roughly. Some were too squeamish and wanted a tie that was so loose it would be useless.

Lia's wrists felt very slender, and hard with bone. After flashing Lia a sly smile, Louise lifted the girl's legs, stooped for the second length of rope, and looped it quickly around her ankles. Though slim, Lia's legs had a pleasing, athletic firmness to them. There was almost no meat on the rest of Lia's body, but as Louise gripped her legs at the calf, she felt a slight firm bulge of raised muscle. It was a shape Louise had come to recognize as characteristic of girls who spent a lot of time walking in heels. Louise glanced back at the floor where Lia had earlier discarded her shoes. They had simple flat soles, but perhaps Lia had chosen them in preparation for dancing at the ball. Louise also detested dancing in heels. She had never understood how Julie managed to make it look so natural.

Louise twisted the last knot into place and as a matter of automatic habit swept her finger under the rope, testing the little gap between it and the bone of Lia's ankle. A good fit. It would remain more or less comfortable even if the girl was moved around.

"She's quite something, isn't she?" said Vera.

At first, Louise assumed Vera was addressing her and referring to Lia, and made to respond, but then she saw where Vera's attention was directed, stroking the knots at Lia's wrists admiringly.

Lia looked up at Louise, with the particular look of desire tinged by nervousness that Louise never tired of seeing on other girls' faces. "Yeah she is," said Lia, "So does Louise do all the tying up for you?"

"No, it's actually the first time she has worked for me personally," Vera's hand left the knots and came to rest on Louise's upper arm, gave it a gentle squeeze, "But I do hope to be able to make use of her again. She's a real treasure."

Louise clenched her jaw against an unseemly smile that threatened to break out across her face. She felt a little shiver of excitement travel up her arm where Vera held her.

Louise held her voice cool and even as she spoke to Vera, "Perhaps you fancy yourself in Lia's place next time?"

Vera gave a little shudder of laughter, "Oh my dear, don't give me such ideas." She shook her head and turned to Lia, "Now Lia, I have one more thing for you."

"Oh," Lia craned her neck upward, half sitting, with her bound hand in front of her. She peered over the edge of the crate where Vera had stooped to fetch something.

Vera stood up straight with a small object in her hand. It was a little white ball, like a pool ball, but smaller. To two opposite sides of the ball were affixed black leather straps. Louise recognized it as a gag, of the sort that could be stuffed part way into the mouth.

"Is that a... a thingy, for my mouth?" asked Lia.

"Correct, it is indeed a thingy for your mouth. I would imagine your friend Ivy will know the standard term for it, but it escapes me at the moment," Vera held the gag up by the ends of the straps, "Would you like to wear it? Don't feel compelled, but I think you would look extremely fetching in it. Or with it in you, I should say."

"Oh yeah," Lia nodded enthusiastically, "Just wait until I tell Ivy about this."

"I'd appreciate it if you hold off telling her until after the ball, if that's alright with you," Vera leaned forward, "But after that it is of course only fair that you be entitled to brag about your exploits. Now, open wide my dear. Is there anything you'd still like to say before I stop you up?"

Lia seemed to consider it for a moment. She opened her mouth wide half way, then spoke, "Um, Miss Vera?"

"Yes?" Vera had a look of intrigued amusement on her face. She waited poised with the gag ready above Lia's face.

"If my, um, mission is... You know, like, if I do well, then can I keep the costume?"

Vera smiled, "Of course my dear. As much of it as remains intact, at any rate." She leaned swiftly forward and slid the ball of the gag between Lia's teeth, then whipped her hands around the back of Lia's neck and fastened the strap in place. "Comfortable?" she asked.

Lia nodded, eyes wide, then leaned carefully back.

"Okay, lie down and let's get you boxed up," Louise held her hand at Lia's shoulders to guide her back down into the box.

Louise surveyed Lia's body. The girl's bound hands were clutched up against her chest, and her legs were bent a little at the knee and laid to the side. Her dick, which Louise thought perhaps had begun to soften again as she had been tying the knots, seemed once again fully stiff, sticking straight up out of the box.

Louise looked up and caught Vera's gaze. Vera fixed her with a wry smile, "You know Louise, I was thinking it might be a lovely little extra detail if perhaps young Lia here turned up to her assignment already covered in her own happy mess, so to speak."

"Oh?" said Louise warily.

Vera's voice deepened a little, took on a subtle seductive timbre that made Louise's body begin to stir with anticipation, "As if the mere thought of being used as a fucktoy brought on such sheer sluttish excitement that she couldn't contain herself, and ended up gushing all over her own stomach during the trip over."

"That can happen, can it?" Louise found to her chagrin that her voice wavered a little as she laughed.

Vera looked into the crate, "Think you can manage that Lia?"

Lia frowned, and her head turned slowly one way then the other in a gesture of dubiousness.

Vera's hand was on Louise's hip, "Or should Louise here give you a hand?"

Lia nodded rapidly, her head jerking desperately up and down.

"Okay," Louise sighed, a grin on her face. She reached into the box and laid the backs of her fingers against the underside of Lia's upright shaft. It felt hot, and the skin was taut and smooth. Then she turned her hand and ran the tips of her fingers up and down, tapping lightly. She watched Lia's dick give a stiff spring each time she struck it.

"Exquisite, isn't she?" This time, Louise could tell who Vera was talking about. She felt Vera's hand snake a little further round the back of her body to the small of her back. "Difficult to believe that those delicate caresses she's treating you to now are the work of the same hands that bound you a moment ago, isn't it?"

Lia groaned as Louise pressed the palm of her hand to her dick and slowly curled her fist around it one finger at a time.

"Hands that could probably squeeze the life from your throat in a matter of seconds," Vera continued, speaking softly.

Vera's fingers stroked at the very top on Louise's buttocks, where her skin was almost ticklishly sensitive. Considered with detachment, it wasn't a particular special sensation, anything she hadn't experienced before, at some other girl's hands. And yet she felt the core of her body flush with the hardest tight throb of anticipation she had felt for some time.

"She's a beast. A beautiful yet terrifying wild brute of a woman," Vera whispered.

It wasn't the touch at all that was so suddenly charging her body with excitement, Louise realized. It was the voice, and the words. Vera's voice, melodic and schoolmarmish, yet tinged with a curiously soothing menace, and speaking of Louise like that. In just the way she liked to think of herself, only more bluntly, with less restraint.

Vera's fingers came to rest beneath one of Louise's buttocks. She gripped it, squeezed and pulled it aside. She whispered, "I can't wait to tame her."

A slow tremor of heat sank through Louise's body from her chest to her pussy, which twitched in a tiny spasm as she felt Vera's grip tugging it a little way open. It was almost like a near-climax, one that took Louise by surprise. She fought it back, with a quiet groan of concentration, and leaned forward to steady herself with one hand on the lip of the crate in front of her. Her other hand clenched tight around Lia's dick and she felt Lia suddenly thrust her hips upwards into it, shoving rapidly. There was a muffled, gurgling moan from within the crate and when Louise looked up she saw a pulsing arc of cum spurting up from Lia's dick and coating her stomach, her chest and the cushions beside her.

Vera let go and stepped aside. She coughed, "Swift work Louise my dear. Well done. Now, be a sweetheart and get Lia here all boxed up, then you may make your delivery."

Louise nodded. As she watched Vera walk away towards a door at the other side of the chamber, she slowly blew out the breath she had been holding in. She stood up straight, wiped a trace of Lia's cum off her hand on the cushions, then looked at Lia with a smile, "Excited?"

Lia's cheeks were flushed. She blinked open drowsy eyes and nodded sheepishly.

Louise smiled as she lifted the lid of the crate into place. She too, felt a creeping glow of excitement across her skin. She had something to look forward to.

12