All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Bunnied, Bound & Boxed'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love Lia. She's just pure fun and up for anything and definitely DTF whenever. Lovely details, the outfit, the girl chosen to a be sent, the packaging with her own happy mess as you wrote. I checked and this is one thing I can't order on Amazon though. Would be nice if I could.

I can only assume the gift was either sent to Lena or to one of the seven (six I guess) for a little leverage. Lovely, excruciating loose ends in need of tying. At least we know the right girl for the job.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Haha thanks dkelley2112. Your comments always brighten my day, whatever your thoughts. I'm glad you liked this one. I guess maybe somewhere like craigslist is a better place than amazon to find boxed-up dickgirl bunnies covered in cum.

You are right in your suspicion about Lia's destination. I think once Book II gets going it will become pretty obvious who she was sent to, but I hope a bit of suspense remains for the scene itself. Coming up much later. And I really have to write another Louise scene once I get the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks. Nice to hear you enjoy my comments. Although I suspect not nearly as much as I enjoy your various stories however they are packaged and presented.

Good suggestion I may have to broaden my marketplace search for that product. Probably use some different keywords as well.

I'm beginning to think I have a fetish for girls with L names. Leah, Lena, Lia and maybe something about the sound too since Louise hasn't made it into my list of names I call out in the throes of passion. Thankfully neither has Ivy's mom, that would be really awkward. Yvonne gets in there because she such a hot and horny aggressive girl and I like that type more than the quiet types.

Anyway, keep up the good work on weaving a nasty web of sex and sisterhood games I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous