Sisterhood - Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lia nodded.

"So did Vera let you keep that outfit?" Louise grinned.

Lia's face brightened with a gay smile, "Yeah, she did! Even the mouth thingy. I'm gonna wear it later. Oh no wait, shit. It's up in my dorm room. Maybe tomorrow then I guess," She turned to Ivy and put her hands on her hips and gave them a little wiggle, "Or I'll wear it for Ivy when we go to bed."

"No thanks," Ivy scowled.

Louise winked at her, "You haven't seen it."

"Whatever it is, no thanks. I don't even want to know, Lia you fucking pervert."

"Tho who are your friendth?" The dark-haired girl, who had looked a little groggy at first, as if she were stirring from a state of near-sleep, was glancing from one face to the other, her eyes bright with bemusement.

"Yeah, please excuse the interruption," Louise rolled her eyes again.

"This is Lia," Ivy nodded, "Probably the dumbest person you will ever meet. But she's basically okay. And I'm Ivy."

"Probably the dick-suckingest person you will ever meet," Lia giggled.

"Dick thuckingetht?" the dark-haired girl replied, smiling but still looking somewhat confused.

"Ignore her," Ivy frowned.

"Okay," the dark-haired girl laughed, "Thara."

"What?" said Ivy.

Louise clambered up onto her hands and knees, her big bust hanging beneath her. Then she sat back and knelt between the other girl's legs. "This is Sara," she smiled, "A rising star among the newly-initiated this year. She's going to be a big hit."

"Oh don't thay that," Sara put her hand to her bare chest, giggling. She seemed to punctuate everything she said with little titters of laughter. And with each sibilant lisping sound she spoke, the tip of her small pink tongue darted out between her teeth.

Louise put the back of her hand between Sara's legs, and stroked her slowly as she spoke, "So Sara, shall we take pity on these two? Or do you want me to kick their sorry asses?"

"Oh wow Louithe," Sara sat up and leaned forward to take hold of Louise's arm and squeeze it. She made again the same high-pitched giggling sound, "You're tho thtrong, pleathe thave me from thethe nathty girlth."

Louise laughed. She bit her lip and reached out for Lia's ankle and yanked her forward. Lia staggered and lunged to grab at the bedpost and steady herself.

Sara squealed with delight, "Only kidding! Let'th fuck their brainth out."

"Alright," Louise looked up at Lia, and released her. Then she addressed Sara, "Which one do you want? You're the guest, so you get to pick first."

"Ooh! Ooh, ooh ooh," Sara clapped her hands and squirmed from side to side in a little dance of agitation. She looked back and forth between Ivy and Lia. "Um um um, that one," she pointed at Ivy.

"Hah!" Lia danced on her feet and pointed triumphantly at Ivy, "So I am fucking Louise after all."

"Oh no no," Sara wagged her finger at Lia, "Nobody fuckth Louithe."

"What?" said Ivy.

Sara giggled, "You don't fuck Louithe, she fuckth you."

"Damn straight," Louise lurched to her feet, then bent to grab Lia about the waist and hoist her up over her shoulder.

"Aw, yeah," Lia giggled, kicking her legs, "I am gonna get sex-squished by the big titty beast."

Louise swept aside the side curtain and bounded down to the floor, then threw Lia onto the neighboring bed.

"Later, Ivy," Lia called out as she fell down onto the plush duvet. Louise climbed up after Lia, pulling both sets of curtains closed as she went.

Ivy turned to look at Sara, and swung herself hurriedly up and over the footboard of the bed. She reached up to yank the curtains into place, then turned to kneel in front of Sara, "So, you're a rising star, huh?"

Sara sat up and shuffled forward. "She wath jutht being nithe, I gueth," she glanced away, seemed perhaps to blush.

"No she wasn't. Trust me. You're hot," Ivy looked the girl over again. She had a very cute face, of the sort that made Ivy want to take it in her hands and scrunch it by the cheeks. Her eyes were bright white against her thick dark eyebrows and long lashes, and shone with quiet amusement. She had a very petite nose and little pink lips, which Ivy had noticed moistened with saliva each time her tongue slid out between them.

Sara looked up at Ivy and reached out to take hold of her dick with one hand and gently cup her balls with the other, "May I?"

"Please," Ivy groaned. She was already almost fully hard, but felt now the last few throbs of stiffness fill her dick with a warm pressure.

Sara was gentle. Her fingers felt very delicate, and they had slightly pointed nails. It had been some time since Ivy had had another girl handle her so tenderly. Josephine had been more of an energetic, straight-to-blowjob girl. Ivy rather regretted now not having stayed to carouse with Josephine a bit longer.

Ivy caught herself drifting off into reverie, her eyes closed and head leaned back, when she felt the soft brush of Sara's lips at the very tip of her dick. She hadn't even noticed the girl bend forward. She looked down and saw the glossy black curls of Sara's hair. There was the bright strand of a single gray hair in the middle of her head. Ivy heard the girl's shrill murmuring as she planted light kisses along the shaft, each time clasping her lips to it with the faintest tug of suction.

Ivy put one hand on Sara's head, fidgeted her fingers through the girl's thick hair. The other hand she brought to her own mouth. She ran her fingers across the inside of her lip, tickling the moist skin, and sought out the memory of her own lips on Lia's dick. Had that felt as good for Lia as this did for her now? It felt exquisite. Sara was not just skillful, and attentive, her touch was also different from what Ivy had experienced before. There was no pumping or stroking. Sara's hands simply held Ivy carefully in place while her lips did all the work. Ivy could feel her balls shifting against the clammy warm palm of Sara's hand. There was no sucking either, only kisses. The girl was caressing Ivy's dick with her mouth. As well as the shivering, ticklish pleasure, there was a delicious tense quiet in which Ivy could hear clearly the tiny smacking and popping sounds of Sara's kissing lips.

The sound of a deep groan from Louise in the neighboring bed suddenly cut in, "Ohhh yeahhh! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!"

"Oh great," Ivy muttered. Below, Sara giggled, her laughter vibrating against Ivy's skin.

There followed the vigorous, rhythmic slapping of one body bouncing against another. The rhythm, along with Louise's agonized, panting squeals, gathered pace until the sound almost became a blur. "Ung! Uh! Uhh! Yeah! Yes! Fuckfuckfuck, uhuhuhuhuh uhnnh!"

Finally, amid Louise's post-climactic sighs there came a sort of choked-off gurgling that might have been Lia.

Sara chuckled again. Then her tongue slid out and flicked once along the underside of Ivy's dick before she shuffled backward and turned to face away on all fours. She folded her arms and rested her head on them, then lifted her behind in the air. "Now jutht fuck me," she announced cheerfully.

Ivy was again caught with her thoughts drifting for a moment. She hurried forward on her knees and put her hands on Sara's hips. They felt quite broad, given the girl's petite figure. With Sara's back arched and her rear end thrust out, Ivy had a gloriously clear view of her two holes. The hair either side of her pussy was trimmed short, but it was dark and wiry. And a few lone silky hairs crept up either side of her neat butthole.

"Hot, hot, hot," Ivy whispered excitedly. She positioned herself and then thrust firmly forward. The folds of Sara's pussy parted far more smoothly than Ivy had expected. Her dick slid into a tight, slick envelope of warmth. Sara was thoroughly slippery wet.

"Ahh yeah," Sara purred, "Give it to me deep."

"You're so wet, you little..." Ivy pressed her hips up against Sara's backside. A hot shudder traveled up her dick and into her insides as she felt herself nudge tightly in as far as she could go. She watched Sara's butthole twitch as the girl gave a little grunt of excitement. Ivy drew out and saw the glisten of Sara's wetness on her dick. Then she rammed forward again, pulling Sara onto her by the hips. She took up a slow thrusting, and put her efforts into force and depth rather than rapidity.

"Uh, yeah," Sara whispered, "Make me wetter. Make me come."

Ivy hoped she might be able to bring Sara to the same sort of loud moaning climax that they had just heard from Louise, but it seemed like Sara might be a quieter girl. As far as Ivy could tell, Sara was enjoying herself a lot. Her pussy felt as if it might even be getting wetter as Ivy gradually pounded harder, and it gave a little spasm of tightness at the nadir of each thrust. The girl's hips squirmed and twisted, shoving eagerly back against Ivy's dick.

After a few minutes of breathy, concentrated silence, Sara began to moan and murmur a little. The sound was like a delirious whispering. Ivy couldn't make out more than a few syllables above the rush of her own heavy breathing. Ivy rammed harder, and heard Sara's voice grow a little louder. It was a curious sound, but it felt somehow as if it matched perfectly her sweet face and coy laughter. Rather than a moan, it was more of a high-pitched, catlike whimper.

"Ah yeh, ah yeh, ah yeh!" Sara squeaked as she clenched and bounced herself back, outpacing Ivy's own movements.

"That's it, come you hot... little... bitch," Ivy bit her lip and focused on holding back the sudden urgent swell of desire that surged up inside her. She had to stop thrusting to keep herself from coming, and then she had to dig her fingers into Sara's hips to steady herself as Sara's own much quicker movements took over.

"Ai, yeh, yehhh!" Sara's arms stretched out either side of her and grabbed handfuls of the bedcover. She buried her face in it and thrashed her head from side to side, muffling a sharp squeal as her backward thrusting abruptly ceased and was replaced by several slow bucking jolts of her hips.

"Whew," Ivy slowly released a breath she hadn't realized she was holding in, then laughed, "You're like a little sex gerbil."

Sara folded her arms again and buried her face against them. Her body went still but for the slow inflate and deflate of her chest as she caught her breath. "Uhhh," she groaned, "Thankth."

After a moment more, Ivy felt the pulsing hardness in her dick ease a little. It still felt as if she might come if she started moving again. She pulled back, and then Sara waddled forward and Ivy's dick slipped free. Sara pushed herself up onto all fours and tossed her head back to fling her tousled hair from her face. She rolled and threw herself onto her back, then wriggled over to Ivy until her head was between Ivy's legs.

Ivy leaned down onto all fours and lowered her hips towards Sara's face. Sara reached up and took Ivy's dick in her hand, held it steady above her mouth, then gave it a long, sucking kiss, with a little more vigor than she had done earlier.

"Mmm," Sara smacked her lips, "I tathte good."

Ivy felt a frisson of ticklish pleasure shoot up her dick as Sara's lips clamped around the tip. She found Sara's tinny, girlish voice excruciatingly cute. And that lisp. A few girls had remarked on Ivy's own, much more subtle, lisp, but hers was nothing like as pronounced as Sara's was.

Ivy had to hear it, just one particular phrase. "You can taste your own...?" she began, letting her voice trail off expectantly.

Sara pulled Ivy's dick aside to speak, "Puthhy juithe?"

"Uhh, yeah," Ivy groaned, feeling her dick swell quickly back to full hardness in a single throb.

"Okay, I'm ready," Sara chirped, "You can fuck my fathe if you want. Jutht warn me before you come."

Ivy groaned again. She felt Sara's lips pull her dick back a little as Sara craned her head backwards. Then Ivy spread her legs and pushed into Sara's waiting mouth. The passage was almost as smooth as it had been with the first thrust into her pussy. Ivy drove deep and felt herself slip past the tight knot of the back of Sara's throat, which constricted around her as Sara suppressed a choke.

"Oh fuck, oh, unh, I'm..." Ivy grunted. With a mixture of frustration and relief, she realized she was reaching a climax already. The lovely wet grip of Sara's throat was too much. She drew swiftly back and felt Sara take a hold of her dick at the base and start pumping it as her mouth closed around the tip with a hard suck.

Ivy slumped forward and lay down on top of Sara. She put her head between Sara's legs and sought out the slit of her pussy, but could manage little more than a weak, murmuring kiss as the full force of a bottled-up orgasm wracked her body. Ivy nestled her mouth and chin into the bristling hair around Sara's pussy and moaned as all the hot tension that had built up inside her since showering with Lia now poured out in slow spurts onto Sara's slurping lips.

After a moment's stillness, Sara pulled Ivy's dick taut, still slowly pumping. "I dunno why," she giggled, "But I jutht love getting cum on my fathe."

"Good," Ivy grunted breathlessly, "Any time you want some, uh, just come find me."

Ivy felt Sara stir beneath her, pushing her aside. She rolled off and flopped onto her back. Sara sat up, and a trickling mask of Ivy's cum began slowly sliding down her face.

"Thothe two have gone kind of quiet," Sara glanced over towards the neighboring bed.

Ivy sighed, gathered her strength, and sat up. She listened, and heard a hushed chatter from nearby. She clambered across past Sara and pulled aside the curtains to step down off the bed, "Let's see."

When Ivy pulled open the curtains of the other bed she found Louise and Lia sitting opposite each other, each leaning back on their arms. Lia's face and chest were flushed pink and she seemed still to be catching her breath. She looked up, "Hi Ivy."

"So did Louise ride you into the ground or what?" said Ivy.

"Fuuuck," Lia sighed, looking up to the canopy of the bed, "You were right, it's like being crushed by a ton of sex."

"Hmm?" Louise glanced up at Ivy.

"I never said that," said Ivy quickly, "So, Lia, you ready to swap?"

"Uf," Lia's eyes widened, "I dunno. Maybe I gotta take a break."

"Nope," Ivy jerked her thumb over her shoulder at the other bed, "You've got to clean my cum off Sara's face."

Louise lunged out and grabbed Ivy's dick to pull her towards the bed, "Alright, change over."

Ivy staggered forward. She could feel her dick was soft in Louise's tight grip, and still wet with the residue of her cum and with Sara's saliva. It squelched in Louise's fist and Ivy felt a slight twinge of pain, followed by a tiny pulse of renewed stiffness.

"Okay, okay," Ivy scowled. She tried to pull herself free, but couldn't, so settled for climbing up onto the bed, where Louise released her.

Lia blinked and shook her head. "Okay, off I go," she chirped, and swung herself off the side of the bed to jump up and join Sara, yanking the curtains closed behind her.

Ivy's body was still returning to rest after her climax. She could feel her pulse coursing hard. She looked across at Louise. The tall, sturdy girl was an imposing presence close up. Ivy recalled how she and Katharina had together watched Louise serving tables in the bar space of the Great Hall at the beginning of the ball. Louise's skin was flawlessly smooth and tanned, and glistened with a fine beading of sweat. Her wispy fine hair was a bright creamy blonde, almost white. Ivy could feel her dick beginning to throb and sway as it stiffened with excitement.

"So am I gonna get squished?" Ivy grinned.

Louise smiled back. Her eyes flashed briefly with a subdued mischief, then her smile hardened and she pounced forward, jaw clenched. Ivy fell back, caught off balance by her own startle. Louise was frighteningly swift, and she had Ivy's wrists in her hands before Ivy's head hit the bedcover. She was strong, too. Ivy tried not to struggle, but in the first flush of instinct before she mastered herself, her body attempted reflexively to twist free of Louise's grip, and she felt a tiny rush of panic when she found that couldn't even shift Louise's arms, let alone escape her.

Louise yanked Ivy's arms out and upward, then leaned abruptly forward to smother Ivy's face with her huge breasts. They slapped down with a faint smack, then their squishy softness grew firmer as they were compressed between Ivy's face and the weight of Louise's torso. Ivy twisted and craned her neck to free her nose and breathe. Louise's hips were pinning her across the waist, and she could feel her dick sticking up hard in the air, unstimulated and pulsing hot, just shy of Louise's backside.

Louise stretched out and arched her back. Ivy groaned into Louise's cleavage when she felt for just a moment the wet brush of Louise's pussy along the shaft of her dick. Then Louise reared up and shuffled forward, dragging her hips up over Ivy's chest and then her chin, to sit down with her pussy squashed firmly against Ivy's mouth. Ivy struggled again to free her nose, nudging it up past the little tuft of extremely short golden hair at the top of Louise's slit. Ivy snorted in a deep breath of air and moaned as she slid her lips across Louise's smooth folds. Louise wasn't quite as wet as Sara had been, but her skin was smooth and her plump ridges had a fleshy softness to them.

Ivy's wrists were released suddenly. She stretched her arms above her head and massaged each wrist with the other hand, nursing the faint burn of Louise's powerful grip. She felt Louise's weight shift above her, saw Louise's thick torso lean over, and then her wrists were pinned once more. This time, there came the brush of fabric, a taut, silken cord of some sort. Ivy tried to yank her wrists apart, but found them already half bound. Louise was swift and dexterous. She grunted in concentration as she looped and tugged the cord, then with a heave she reached out for the headboard of the bed, clamping her thighs either side of Ivy's head. When Louise swung herself off, Ivy found her arms bound together at the wrist and attached to the bed by a cord.

"Hey! What the fuck?" Ivy cried as she rolled over and tried to wriggle to the edge of the bed.

Louise lunged again and took one of Ivy's flailing legs in her hand, clutching it tight at the ankle. Ivy kicked and bucked, but each movement only brought a painful counter-tug from Louise's strong arm. Too late. Ivy groaned. She was in Louise's power now. She lay limp and watched Louise bend to fetch another long silk cord from under the bed. Ivy consoled herself with the thought that Louise was presumably going to straddle and ride her eventually. Her dick was aching for relief.

Louise looped the cord several times around Ivy's captive ankle. Her motions looked effortless, well-practiced. It seemed she didn't even have to look at her hands as she worked. She smiled at Ivy, "That's it, best to give up, you'll only hurt yourself if you struggle."

"Whatever," Ivy sighed, "Whatever turns you on. Just do whatever you want."

"Whatever turns me on?" Louise lifted her eyebrows, smirking. She pulled the cord around the bedpost and fastened it taut, with Ivy's leg spread out across the bed.

Ivy scrunched her lips in chagrin. She wasn't going to admit it to Louise of all people, but the tantalizing, stiff excitement throbbing up into her dick was fueled by a certain thrill at the thought of her own helplessness, the way her body was held fast and exposed, ready to be touched wherever and however another girl might care to.

"I am gonna get you back for this," Ivy grunted. It felt like a very feeble retort once she heard herself say it. What chance would she ever have against a powerhouse like Louise? She made a note to try and think of something good, later, once Louise was done with her.