Sisterhood - Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise chuckled to herself as she strode round to the opposite bedpost, another length of silk cord in her hand. As she passed the baskets hanging from the footboard, she reached in and plucked out two green scarves. She leaned over onto the bed, her breasts swinging as she crawled over to Ivy's head. She whipped one hand quickly up to grip Ivy at the cheeks, then suddenly stuffed one of the green scarves into Ivy's mouth.

Ivy shouted in protest, her voice muffling into the scarf as it filled her. Louise held Ivy's head still with a pinching grip. Her fingers stuffed deeper, and Ivy coughed when one corner of the fabric tickled the back of her throat. Then Louise reared up again, pulled the second green scarf taut between her hands, and brought it down across Ivy's stuffed mouth before tying it behind her head.

Ivy twisted and groaned. She tried to bring her one still free leg up to kick, but Louise's hand came down immediately on her shin and pinned her still. The final length of cord looped round her ankle and her leg was stretched out and bound to the bedpost. All four limbs were now tied. She was on her back with her arms above her head, her legs spread wide, and her dick sticking up and aching hard.

Louise slid off the bed, stood up and clapped her hands. She turned to survey her work. Ivy noticed that Louise's eyes scanned first the cords and the knots that she had tied, and only afterwards ran their way up Ivy's body to meet her gaze. "Hm," Louise put one finger to her lips and looked upward, as if in deliberation, "Am I going to ride you first? Or not? You want the busty barmaid to fuck you too, don't you?"

Ivy moaned and rolled her eyes. She hoped, rather more desperately than she wanted to, that Louise wasn't going to insist on teasing her for too long.

"Yeah," Louise purred. She set one leg back up on the bed, baring her pussy, "Just a quick go. Poor you."

Ivy sighed with relief as Louise swung one thigh across her body. Louise sat down suddenly with her full weight, slamming Ivy's dick unexpectedly deep into herself. Ivy's body was flooded with a sudden, intense relief. She found herself having to tense and hold her breath to keep herself from rushing to a climax.

Louise lifted her hips, then froze. Her eyes flashed wide and her lips pursed into a circle. "Oh fuck," she whispered, "I think it might be my shift at the bar."

Ivy groaned and made a desperate stab upwards with her hips as Louise hauled herself away, but the tip of her dick only pranged into Louise's thigh. Louise staggered off the bed and padded over to the next one.

Lia's tousled head poked out from between the curtains, smiling. Louise held up her hand and the two of them clapped palms, laughing.

"Got to get to the bar, I'm a bit late," Louise called out as she walked off, "Your friend needs untying. Or not. I guess it's up to you."

Ivy turned her head and glared at Lia. She was acutely aware of the slow, frustrated twitching of her exposed dick.

Lia stepped down off the bed and scratched her head, "Whoa, Ivy. That other girl seriously knows how to suck dick."

There was a contented sigh from behind the curtains of the other bed, followed by Sara's unmistakable shrill laughter.

Lia took another step towards where Ivy lay, then stopped, and let off a brief hysterical giggle, "Like, I think she might even be better than you."

Ivy deepened her frown. She tried to shout through the bundle of scarf blocking her mouth, and heard the low muffle of her own angry voice in her ears.

Lia climbed up onto the bed and lay forward across one of Ivy's spread thighs. She sighed, "I feel kind of embarrassed, in a way."

"Mm?" Ivy murmured.

"Like, here's me getting sucked off by total pros like you and Sara, and I feel like probably I'm not any good at it myself," Lia continued. She stroked the inside of Ivy's leg idly, "I guess I gotta practice more."

Lia wriggled forward on her front and put her lips against the side of Ivy's dick. She frowned, seemed to ponder what to do with it, then kissed, "That any good? You can tell me honestly if I'm really lousy at it Ivy, I won't be offended or anything."

Lia kissed again, and a delightful tantalizing shudder rocked up through the core of Ivy's body. Her dick twitched against Lia's outstretched lips and she groaned. She rolled her eyes in exasperation, then closed them tight. If Lia was going to insist on trying to suck her off before untying her, then so be it. She had reached the point where she didn't care, she just desperately needed to come.

Ivy felt Lia retreat, and climb off her. When she opened her eyes again she saw Lia kneeling between her legs. "Ah, I'll never be as good as you," Lia sighed, "That's like, what... years of practice probably? Just got to accept it and focus on what I'm good at."

Ivy craned her head forward. She yelled into her gag and shook her head vigorously when she saw Lia take hold of her own dick, stretch out on her front, and poise her hips above Ivy's. Ivy felt the cheeks of her behind nudged apart. Lia's dick was warm and slightly wet. It slid up through Ivy's tight crack and stirred back and forth until it found her firmly-clenched butthole.

"Yeah," Lia sighed softly as she thrust forward and pushed Ivy slowly open, "Focus on what I'm good at, and what we both enjoy." She giggled again suddenly, "Fuck, the things I do for you Ivy."

Ivy gave up, lay back limp, and let out a little choked-off sob. Maybe even this was okay, just as long as she could come. She focused on concentrating the energies and sensations of her body on the two throbbing focal points between her legs, her aching stiff dick and her now slightly pain-tinged butthole.

Lia bit her lip and shoved herself roughly deeper in. After the brief burn of friction, Ivy felt the familiar half-pleasure of the end of Lia's dick hitting just the right spot inside her. With Lia's first firm nudge, a little trickle of clear cum spurted from the tip of her dick, a tiny foretaste of relief.

Then Ivy looked up and over Lia's shoulders. She noticed with a groan that the curtains of the bed were still wide open to the chamber beyond. She shouted and shook her legs, nodding her head at the curtains and trying to get Lia's attention.

"Oh yeah," Lia moaned, "You fucking love it. You wanna come, huh? Well your dear old sex friend Lia is here to make all your slut wishes come true."

Lia panted and grunted, her hair falling in front of her face as she reared her head and rammed hard, slamming repeatedly against Ivy's cum spot. Ivy gave up willing the curtains to fall closed and looked down instead at her own body. She watched a sudden fountain of her own cum pour out onto her stomach into a continuous stream. A slow plateau of relief washed out into her aching limbs, not quite like a normal orgasm, less intense, but somehow deeper, and longer-lasting.

Ivy's hole spasmed around Lia's dick in tight twitches of delightful pain. Then Lia moaned loud and thrust several more times in succession. Each thrust pushed a long spurt of cum up and out of Ivy's dick as if squeezing it from her. The first sprayed up as far as her chest, then the next reached her neck, then finally she felt the last few hard jets spatter down onto her face.

"Unnh, yeah, fuck!" Lia shook her hair from her eyes and looked down at Ivy, "Such a cummable face."

Ivy let out a long muffled cry of giddy relief mixed with exasperation. She felt Lia slide out with a pleasant slick tickle against the tingling skin of her hole. Then Lia staggered to her feet and leaped off the bed. After a deep breath, Lia bent to examine one of the knots at Ivy's ankle. She frowned, fretted at it for a few moments, then pulled, and scratched, and finally gave up.

"Dunno," she shrugged, "Louise is pretty good at tying stuff. Can't seem to get it loose."

Ivy sighed and glared.

"I'll go get some scissors or something," Lia peered out into the gangway, "You just wait here."

Ivy shouted and bucked, nodding furiously at the end of the bed as she watched Lia walk off. The curtains, Lia! The fucking curtains!