Sisterhood - Friends

Story Info
Ivy and Lia go bed-hopping in the North Wing.
8.6k words
4.81
5.4k
6

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a brief near-silence in the moment between turning the tap and the water actually hitting the tiled floor. Ivy watched the curtain of water fall, then stepped under it and felt it spatter against her skin. She rubbed herself briskly clean, clearing away the mess as quickly as possible. Her hands searched across her skin, feeling for the slick patches on her neck and shoulders, and on the side of her face, and fretted away at them until she felt the normal smoothness of her clean body beneath. She found more on her stomach and between her legs, and wiped that away too. Then she took her dick in her hand and rinsed it clean, squeezing and tugging at it to bare each part of its surface to the warm water.

Her body fresh again, Ivy turned to watch Lia pull off her top and cast it onto a bench before trotting over to join her under the adjacent shower head. Lia's face was glistening, in one broad patch of wetness from her forehead down to her cheeks, starting to crust dry at the edges. She lifted her face to the torrent of water from above, giggling and burbling as it poured over and into her mouth.

Ivy did the same, then moved forward to let the water rinse her hair. She worried her fingers at the tiny clump that had caught the fringe of her bob of black hair, and worked the knots out as the water ran through it.

"That fucking bitch Yvonne," Ivy murmured, drawing a deep breath.

Lia shook her head, swiped water off her face with her hands, "Yeah. She got you good."

"At least I didn't come in my own face," Ivy snorted.

"She didn't get Katja though."

"Yeah," Ivy mused. She had been somewhat surprised to see Yvonne back off so soon, once she had failed to make Katharina come right away, "I guess Katja's tougher than she looks."

Ivy realized, somewhat to her chagrin, that their recent encounter with Yvonne had left her with a lingering feeling of envy. Yvonne had singled out Katharina, not her, for a particularly aggressive deepthroating. Ivy didn't envy Katharina for the deepthroating itself especially, but rather for the implication that she and not Ivy might now be Yvonne's main rival. Ivy liked the idea of having rivals. It made her somebody. A bad bitch, a tough girl. Katharina had stood up to Yvonne earlier on. And now that had aroused Yvonne's interest.

"Why'd she do that, though?" said Lia.

"Who?"

"Yvonne. Why swallow Katja's dick like that? I thought she was going to punch her in the face or something."

"It's..." Ivy began. She sighed, "To make her come, I guess. To make her lose control in front of the other girls."

"Oh right," Lia started rubbing her hands up and down her front and then along her legs, rinsing herself clean.

Ivy was pretty sure Lia hadn't really understood her. Ivy had gone over it with her before, but Lia just seemed incapable of grasping it. On reflection, perhaps it was kind of odd, and maybe not all girls really got involved in the sillier stuff, the boisterous play, trying to make each other come and so on. Katharina didn't, for example. But Katharina at least understood what was at stake, for those girls who did care. Lia's oblivious innocence on the other hand was total.

Ivy had found it frustrating at first, not being able to get through to Lia on certain things, to joke and gossip with her at the level that she enjoyed. But she had Katharina for that. And over time Ivy found she had really warmed to Lia. Hanging out with her gave Ivy a chance to play the big sister, the worldly one with all the answers who got to call the shots.

Lia's innocence made other things simpler, too.

Ivy smiled to herself. She stood still beneath the shower, "And what about that girl she was with, huh?"

There was a pause, then Lia stopped washing herself, straightened up, and leaned her head back into the falling water, "With the big ass? Oh fuck yeah! I hope she's in there."

"She will be. We'll go find her later," said Ivy. She lowered her voice a little, put on the husky purr that she was quietly very proud of, "And we'll fuck her every way you can think of and then some. You and me."

"How did a nasty bitch like Yvonne manage to get her hands on such a fucking goddess?" Lia groaned.

Ivy looked down at Lia's dick. It still hung between her legs, but it had started to lengthen and swell. "By being a nasty bitch, Lia."

"Huh?"

"You saw that mega-slut outfit she was wearing," Ivy recalled the girl's clothing, her big bouncing tits held high in a very tight, very short, long-sleeved black top, the rest of her fulsome figure completely naked from just below the bust all the way down to the criss-cross straps of her high-heeled shoes. "Girls like that want it hard and rough. Trust me. Only a psycho like Yvonne can properly satisfy them, pound them like they need."

"Uh-huh?" Lia was still leaning back with the shower raining down on her hair and forehead. Her flat chest was rising and falling with quickened breaths.

Ivy looked down again at Lia's dick. It was working. "I bet you anything Yvonne took her straight to the testing chamber," she continued, "And they're in there right now and Yvonne has been reaming all three of her juicy whore holes for hours and she's still moaning and begging for more."

"Whore holes, heh," the sound Lia made was part laughter, part whimper. She had one hand at her chest, clasping one of her stiff button nipples between two fingers.

"Uhhh... yeah..." Ivy purred, "She'll be all like, 'fuck my fat... slut... ass til I droooool like a cow.'"

Ivy could feel her own words stirring a slow heat inside herself, too. A pleasant, insistent pressure was building between her legs. She didn't look down, but she could feel that she was starting to get hard. She twisted around to turn off the shower, shook her hair, then turned and made to walk away.

"Uh, Ivy," Lia's voice sounded softly behind her, "You wanna, uh...?"

Ivy turned and put her hands on her hips, "You need a bit more time to finish off? I'll be in there," she jerked her thumb over her shoulder towards the archway at the far end of the room, "You can join me when you're done."

"No," Lia took a step forward, "No no. Come on, Ivy. Just put your lips on it. You don't even have to use your mouth."

"No Lia!" Ivy protested. She lowered her voice, "Someone might come in."

"There's no one," Lia put her hands together and danced her feet in agitation, giggling, "Please. Ivy. Your lovely dick-sucking lips, please please."

Ivy felt a little shiver of triumph travel across her skin. She clamped down quickly on her smile and sighed, "Fucking hell Lia. The things I do for you."

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, come here," Lia whispered excitedly. She held out her hands as Ivy approached.

When Ivy knelt on the tiled floor she felt the poised pressure of Lia's fingers at the sides of her head, sliding under her wet hair and gripping her skull. Ivy wondered for a moment why Lia seemed to be higher up than usual. She looked down and saw that Lia was showering in her high-heeled shoes.

Ivy reached up for Lia's now fully hard dick and took a firm hold of it at the base. She pulled downward a little, stretching the skin of the shaft taut. She looked up, and after a quick sideward glance towards the entrance, she shook Lia's dick slowly from side to side, brushing the tip against her pursed lips.

"My dick-sucking lips, huh?" Ivy slurred, with Lia's dick resting against her lower lip as she spoke.

Lia groaned and her fingers tensed against Ivy's scalp. Ivy leaned forward and planted a long, slippery kiss down the side of Lia's shaft, lapping at it with her tongue as she went. She felt the pressure of a spurt against her cheek and pulled back, but it was only a small one, a preliminary. Lia would probably come quite quickly. Good. It was best to keep this to a brief bit of fun, before any other girls came in.

Ivy put her mouth again to the tip, this time she opened up and sucked it just a short way in. She twisted and squirmed with her lips, running them across Lia's smooth skin. Lia had a really lovely dick. It was one of Ivy's favorites. Not really huge, and nowhere near as big as Katharina's, but pleasingly long. And absolutely rod stiff. When Lia got hard, she stayed that way until she came, every time. She wasn't one of those girls whose erection eased off a little after being stimulated for a while.

In general, everything about Lia was lovely, her glossy auburn hair, her freckles, her excitable energy. Ivy normally most liked girls with plush curves, but there was something about Lia's flawlessly skinny figure that really got to Ivy, along with that cute flat chest, no more than a finger's thickness of firm fat beneath each nipple. And Lia was Ivy's happy, clueless pet.

Ivy murmured a breathy moan as she pushed her head a little further forward and felt Lia's dick nudge up against the roof of her mouth. She clasped tighter to the base and started to wring at it with slow twists of her wrist. And then just as she was drawing in her cheeks for a first hard suck, she heard a loud gasp and the clatter of Lia's high heels on the tiles as she spread her legs. Lia's hips bucked once, and the fingers that held Ivy's head scrabbled and grasped, tugging at her hair. There was a pause, and Lia's body went rigid and motionless but for a tiny tremor of tension in her legs. Ivy drew back a little, planted her lips over the tip of Lia's dick and then felt it, a long, powerful spurt flooding into her mouth.

Ivy had been expecting Lia to be somewhat spent after their encounter with Yvonne. The force and quantity of Lia's first jet of cum took her by surprise and some of it sputtered out past her lips to fall to the floor in viscous blobs. A second spurt quickly filled her mouth and began draining down her throat. She fought back a cough then set to sucking and slurping with vigor, twisting her fist around the base of Lia's dick to wring out the remainder and gulp it down.

"Uhh... Can I...?" Lia gasped, "Can I come on your face?"

Ivy applied a little suction and swirled her tongue back and forth on the underside of Lia's dick. She waited until the stiff pulses seemed to have ceased and Lia's dick had begun to soften, then she pulled it out of her mouth and drew breath, "No."

Lia's head lolled back and she laughed, "You have such a cummable face."

"Fuck off," Ivy snorted.

Ivy let go of Lia's dick and knelt there for a few moments longer. Lia's grip on her head relaxed and she felt Lia stroking her hair. Lia gave a quiet groan. Her body stiffened again and her dick twitched, spraying out a last weak spurt. She giggled and made a half-hearted attempt to aim it at Ivy's face, but Ivy dodged and clambered to her feet. Ivy nudged Lia out of the shower stream and stepped in, head back and mouth open wide. She let water gurgle in and wash down her throat, then dribble out over her lips and chin.

When Ivy turned the tap to stop the water, she became aware of a spattering and splashing from the other side of the room. She turned and saw another girl showering. The girl was dark-skinned, slightly thicker built than either herself or Lia, and there were thick suds of shampoo flowing down over her shoulders.

"Hi Vanessa," Lia waved cheerfully.

Ivy spoke through gritted teeth, "Lia, shut up. Just ignore her."

Vanessa turned to look at Ivy and flashed her a bright white smile. Ivy scowled and turned away. She had sucked Vanessa off once before, earlier in the year, so perhaps it didn't matter so much that Vanessa had seen her with Lia just now. But that girl was also a shameless gossip.

"Why?" asked Lia.

Ivy reached out beside her and took hold of Lia's dick. It had a little residual stiffness to it, and gave a faint throb as she tightened her grip. "I said shut up. Come on," she scowled, and yanked hard on Lia's dick to drag her over towards the arched exit.

"Ow!" Lia staggered behind, taking short clattering footsteps to keep close as Ivy pulled her along. "Should we go and find Katja?" she said.

"Yeah, we will. In a moment. But we're going to have one go on a new girl first, just the two of us. Then we'll go get Katja," Ivy paused before the curtained doorway, "She'll be busy talking smart stuff with Miss Vera for a while anyway."

There was a cupboard against the wall, with small square recesses for storing clothes. Ivy hadn't bothered stashing hers. She had discarded them before entering the showers. Her jeans might have been salvageable, but her top was soaked. And she didn't really need to keep her clothes anyway, not now that they had reached the North Wing.

Ivy let go of Lia's dick and reached up on the tips of her toes to the stack of towels on top of the cupboard. She pulled one down and rubbed at her head to soak away most of the water until her hair was no longer dripping. Then she patted the rest of her body dry and handed the towel to Lia.

"Ooh, ooh, yummy yum, let's go," Lia squeaked.

One of the many things that Ivy found both irritating and oddly endearing about Lia was that the girl was completely incapable of concealing her excitement, or any of her emotions. Lia tossed the towel aside and Ivy watched her clatter ahead through the curtains, hopping energetically up and down on her heels.

Ivy glanced over her shoulder and caught Vanessa's gaze, still smirking at her. Ivy scrunched her nose in defiance, stuck out her tongue, and then strode out after Lia.

Through the curtains, the fresher, mistier humidity of the showers gave way to the warm stifle of the rest of the North Wing, the cloying moisture thrown up by the hot springs.

Lia grabbed Ivy's wrist and swung her arm back and forth with excitement. "We're off to bang bitches, big tiddy bitches," she sang, giggling to herself.

"Okay, okay," Ivy smiled beneath her frown, "Just play it a bit cooler, alright?"

"Which way?" Lia looked left and right.

Ivy pondered for a moment. She looked both ways as Lia had. In either direction the long arched hall of the testing chamber stretched off towards the curtained exits at its far ends. Flanking the central gangway were the two opposing rows of beds, wooden four-posters with translucent gauzy curtains, their foot ends facing onto the gangway.

Ivy cocked her head and made a show of sniffing the air, "Just follow that sweet smell. This way," she started off left.

Lia hurried up beside her. She frowned, and sniffed as Ivy had done, "The smell?"

"Just a quip, Lia. You can't actually smell it this far off."

Lia giggled, "I totally can. Oh fuck I'm so excited. I hope we get one that wants to be fucked in the ass till she drools from coming so much, like you said before."

Ivy slowed her stride a little. The atmosphere was a little more subdued than when she had been in the first time, a little earlier in the evening with Katharina. There was the faint, blended echo of sighs and groans in the background, some laughter. As they walked, she looked each way at the beds they passed. There were crumpled items of clothing strewn across the floor or hanging over the footboards of the beds. She concentrated on the scarves tied to some of the bedposts.

"Oh, oh," Lia clutched at Ivy's wrist and stopped still, "What if she's here? Ohh fuck yes, let's go find her."

"Who?" Ivy shook her arm free of Lia's grip.

"That absolute fucking pussy-beast Yvonne brought in," Lia murmured, eyes wide, "Please, Ivy, let's go get her."

"She'll-" Ivy began, moments before the gentle murmur of the chamber was interrupted by a very loud, hoarse cry, from far off behind them towards the south entrance.

"Ohh, fuck, yeah!" a girl was shouting out. The words were half-slurred, drowned in a deep, ecstatic growl.

Ivy shivered, and felt her dick start to throb up hot in front of her. "I think pussy-beast will be busy for a while Lia. She's going to be popular. We might have to wait our turn."

"Uhhh... Yvonne... you're making me.... Cccome!" the same voice cried out, halting, and breathless, as if the girl were forcing the sound from her lungs.

"Yep. That's her. Come on," Ivy grabbed Lia's dick and yanked her forward. She smiled to herself when she felt its renewed stiffness. The girl's theatrical groaning had worked its enchantment on Lia too.

Ahead Ivy had spied a bed that seemed to be occupied, but with the curtains open at its foot end. Through the side curtains, Ivy could see the dark silhouette of a girl lying on her front. The girl's sturdy calves were kicking idly in the air. Open curtains were usually a sign that new partners would be welcome. Though not always. Some girls left them open even when they were already with someone, either because they simply forgot to close them, or because they wanted to put on a show.

When she approached and looked round into the bed, Ivy saw that the girl was not in fact alone as it had appeared. Further up the bed was another, lying on her back with her legs spread wide, eyes closed and softly moaning. The first girl, the one who was lying on her front, had her face buried between the other's thighs, and was kicking her legs in time with the gentle squirming of her head.

"Oh," Lia whispered, "Wow."

Ivy looked the two girls over. Both were naked. Except that the girl lying on her front and pleasuring the other had a pair of slim navy blue and white striped swimming bottoms clasped between the toes of one foot. She was waving them in the air as she kicked her legs. Her legs were long and thick, and she looked quite tall, as far as Ivy could tell. Her whole body was broad and sturdy. Not quite chubby, but robust, her softness held firm by slabs of muscle beneath. Her skin was smoothly tanned, and she had fine, bright blonde hair.

The one lying on her back was dark-haired. She was small-chested, had pale skin, and looked maybe oriental or Central Asian. Her hair was thick and tousled about her face. Her forearms were coated with a fine downy black hair. She was clutching a clump of the bedsheets in each hand and biting her lip, her shrill voice murmuring in her chest as the other girl's head writhed between her legs.

Both were obviously dmurrhisi. The blonde girl's legs were spread wide enough for Ivy to see the bulging folds of smooth skin either side of her pussy. And though the dark-haired girl's pussy was obscured from view, it was clear enough from the blonde girl's movements that she did not have a dick in her mouth.

Ivy glanced up at the bedposts. If the two weren't inviting company, then it would be a little awkward to stand there and watch for too long, even if they did have the curtains open. There was a white scarf, a pink one, and a blue one. And there was one purple and white checkered scarf. Only one.

Ivy was already turning away when Lia grabbed her by the wrist again. "Hey, is that...?" Lia whispered.

Ivy looked back but before she could respond she saw Lia bound forward and leap up over the footboard of the bed to bounce up and down on the bed beside the blonde girl. "Hi there!" Lia exclaimed, looking delighted.

The dark-haired girl seemed to startle. Her shoulders jolted and she sat up, opening drowsy eyes. The blonde girl seemed rather less fazed. She rolled onto one side and looked up. "Oh it's you. Hi," she reached up and bumped her fist playfully against the underside of Lia's stiff dick.

When the blonde rolled over, her big heavy breasts flopped into view and Ivy saw a familiar face. Louise. The tall, sporty, big-chested girl who was often in charge of the bar at social events.

Ivy looked up at Lia. Why did Lia always seem to know everyone already? And why did she always get on with them so well? "Lia you sneaky bitch, since when have you been fucking Louise?"

Louise craned her head round to look over at Ivy. She rolled her eyes and laughed, "She hasn't been 'fucking' me. We just had a fun encounter earlier on, didn't we?"