Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 04

Story Info
Leah subjects a flustered Annika to some public teasing.
5.4k words
4.72
12k
16

Part 4 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night air was cooler than before. The evening sky had faded to a glowing sunset, revealing the light of a full moon and a first few stars. Leah placed her hands on the top of the wooden fencing that ran the length of the walkway and leaned out to look over the valley. In the distance, the lights of a few small towns and villages were beginning to flicker on. "A lovely view," Leah remarked, and felt Annika step up behind her. A delicate hand placed itself on the back of her bare leg, and stroked her lightly, almost tickling. Annika's fingers moved upwards, until coming to rest between Leah's thighs, just below, but not quite touching, her pussy.

Leah turned her head to kiss Annika, "Later, I want to have you inside me again," she whispered, "If you want that, I mean."

"Of course I want that," Annika replied quietly.

"Um..." Leah hesitated. She was unsure what exactly she wanted to say, or rather of how to say it. She was aware of her thoughts drifting one way, then another, "Marianne. She's also a girl like you, one of the Sisterhood, right?"

"Yes," Annika smiled knowingly.

Leah couldn't be sure how she felt about it. The idea that Marianne, the girl she had so shamelessly lusted after in the days leading up to the ball, was also different, like Annika. At the very least, it meant that she would have to revise many of the details of the fantasies that she had entertained about Marianne. On the other hand, the thought was curiously, powerfully, exciting. So much so that Leah wondered whether she would even have been able to return to the image of Marianne as she had imagined her before, as a normal girl, and enjoy it as much as she had, knowing as she did now the special pleasure of teasing and caressing Annika's dick.

"Does it..." Leah felt ashamed to ask, "Does it mean something in particular that she invited me to the ball?"

"It means she likes you," Annika laughed quietly, "She only invites girls she likes."

"But, um," Leah pressed on, feeling a hot blush rise to the skin of her cheeks, "She won't mind if I have sex with you."

"I see," Annika put a cool hand to Leah's face, stroked her, "No, she won't mind that. Rather the opposite, I guess."

"The opposite?" Leah wasn't sure what Annika meant.

"I mean it's better that you already be... prepared," Annika replied.

"Prepared? For her?" Leah wanted very much to know more, but she was wary of prying, or of seeming too eager.

"Maybe Lena is the one to tell you more about it," said Annika.

"I'm sorry to ask. It's very rude," Leah apologized.

"No," Annika interrupted her with a soft kiss on the cheek, "Please, ask anything you want. Now that I've, um, initiated you, it's my duty to show you the way, help you feel comfortable. That includes answering your questions."

"Okay. Thank you. You're very kind," Leah relaxed a little. Already her curiosity was aroused. Her mind began to churn up all sorts of questions, things she wanted to know about the Sisterhood, "Have you initiated many girls before?"

"Well," Annika looked up, seeming to think about it, "Really you are my first. I haven't been part of the Sisterhood for all that long. But last year I initiated some girls together with Lena."

"Together?" Leah was curious.

"Well I helped her," Annika continued, "She led the way. She's very good at it, very confident. Not clumsy like me."

"You were very kind," Leah reassured her. She held herself close to Annika.

Annika gave a nervous giggle, "I'm sorry I came all over you."

"Don't worry about it," Leah planted a kiss on Annika's lips, then laughed, "You can come all over me any time you want."

Annika smiled at her. She took Leah's hand and turned on her heels, "Come, let's make our way back."

"Okay," Leah let herself be led back along the balcony the way they had come.

"I should mention," Annika began, "It's very important that we be discreet when we're back in the main area."

"Of course," Leah nodded earnestly.

"Not all of the girls here know about the Sisterhood, and secrecy is very important."

"Yes," Leah nodded again, "I hope you know that you can trust me."

Annika turned to look Leah in the eyes as she swung open the balcony door and they stepped over the threshold back into the indoors, "I trust you."

Leah was still eager to know more, "Is it still okay to talk here?" she whispered, "Or should I just keep quiet?"

Annika looked about her. The first flight of stairs was empty. Only the very faintest sound of chatter carried from further off, "No, it's fine for us to talk still, if we are quiet. But please," she squeezed Leah's hand gently, "If we meet any other girls, no word of anything unless I tell you it's alright."

"Yes, absolutely," said Leah. She felt a certain giddy excitement as they made their way back down the stairs. Her legs were trembling, and she teetered on her high heels, nearly wobbling off balance. She was aware that anyone they met coming up the stairs would probably get a fairly clear glimpse of her bare pussy. They descended the stairs in silence. Leah didn't want to risk speaking openly, she was certain that as soon as she did so they would meet someone coming round the next corner. But she also felt she needed to break the silence, just to ease her nerves. She leaned close to Annika and whispered in her ear, "Would you like, perhaps, to tell me a bit about what you'd like to do to me once we get the chance?"

"Oh," Annika put her arm about Leah's shoulders and held her closer as they reached the ground floor hallway. Leah was worried for a moment that she might have spoken too openly, but then she felt Annika's breath whisper against her cheek, "I can't wait to get my hands on you again. There are so many things I'd like to do to you."

"Would you like to put it in me again?" Leah whispered back.

"Oh fuck yes," Annika groaned quietly.

"You can have me any way you want," Leah felt her pussy begin to throb with excitement, "What position do you want to bend me into first?"

"Oh wow!" Annika whispered breathily. She lowered her voice as two girls approached, having just exited the Great Hall, "Um, maybe have you sit on my lap like you did just now."

"Gladly," Leah dared one more whisper before the two girls passed in front of them.

They were tall, slim, and pretty, wearing elegant, mid-length black dresses and flat shoes and each clutching a leather purse. They glanced and smiled in half-acknowledgment. Leah smiled back briefly, her shyness returning.

Annika led on, towards the grand entrance to the Great Hall. Other groups were walking in and out, or standing around chatting. Leah checked herself. She had been hoping somehow that their walk together would be prolonged and that she would be able to keep on flirting with Annika. She had gotten a little carried away in her excitement, and she needed now to steel herself and prepare to act normally among the others.

"Please don't tease me too much once we're in the hall," Annika whispered to her. They were perhaps nearly in earshot of the nearest group of girls where they stood sipping their drinks, leaning against the stone walls either side of the entrance.

"Sorry," replied Leah.

"I mean, I like to flirt," Annika whispered, "but I don't want to, um..." she mumbled on, quieter still, and her words were drowned in the suddenly loud chatter of the other girls.

"Okay," Leah flashed a brief smile, to herself more than to Annika. Leah hadn't heard exactly what Annika said, but guessed what she had meant. She obviously didn't want to get hard in front of all the others. Leah wondered to herself as they stepped through the archway back into the Great Hall. She hadn't noticed anything at all before she had first touched Annika and felt her dick. She hadn't noticed Annika's, nor Lena's, nor Marianne's or any other girl's, if indeed she had met any others like them. But then she hadn't been looking either. She resolved to be observant, but discreet, and see whether she could identify any other girls like Annika.

"So," Annika smiled brightly, "Here we are."

The loud, chattering murmur that echoed off the high ceiling, the clatter of heeled shoes and the brightly-colored and elegantly dressed crowd of girls that now thronged the hall from end to end was a sudden, momentarily overwhelming contrast with the time they had just spent upstairs in the cozy guest room. Leah wasn't sure how long it had been. It felt like a very long time, but might easily have been not much more than half an hour, maybe an hour at the most.

They stood for a moment just inside the door. The crowd was not so dense that they would have to press their way between standing bodies, and where they were standing there was a large clear space between them and the bar, divided only by two fairly orderly streams of girls coming into or leaving the hall. Leah felt as if she needed to get her bearings a bit, orient herself in space and time. She spotted a slim wristwatch on the arm of a very thin girl loitering nearby, and was mustering the courage to ask for the time when she noticed the great clock hands set high up on the wall to her left, above the bar alcove. Behind the hands, a large circle of the wall was paneled in wood, and painted in a floral motif that wove in and out of golden Roman numerals. It was just before ten o'clock.

Looking around, Leah noticed various other details she had not before. The light in the room had been quite different when she had first arrived with Caroline, and she hadn't spotted the little stone grotesques part way up the pillars, nor the candle chandeliers suspended from the far off ceiling, or the chessboard motif that patterned the floor in squares of light and dark wood.

"It's still quite impressive the second time, isn't it?" said Annika.

"Yes," said Leah, gazing up at the ceiling. They were speaking normally now, even raising their voices a little to be heard over the hubbub, "Sorry I think you told me but I can't remember, you have been to the ball before, right?"

"Not often," Annika replied, "But a few times, yes."

"So," Leah began, realizing she didn't particularly have anything to say. She wanted to know what they were going to do now, but for some reason it felt a bit rude to ask.

"I want to find a few friends," smiled Annika, pointing over to the bar, "They will be able to help us get to, um, where we want to go."

"Okay, lead the way. I'm all yours," Leah followed Annika, who led her by the hand. They slipped carefully through the flow of girls walking out of the hall, having to to and fro awkwardly for a moment to avoid walking into some of them.

Striding over to the bar, Leah was acutely aware of how much less support her new dress offered than the one she had arrived in. With each step she could feel not only her breasts bounce and wobble, but also her buttocks and the slight thickness that sat about her hips. She was sure that other girls were looking at her. Or perhaps looking at the two of them, as if they could all somehow tell at a glance what she and Annika had been up to.

Here the hall was a little more crowded than back when they had first arrived and had almost had the bar to themselves. But there was space at the counter for Annika to order a couple of drinks while Leah stood behind her, waiting to help carry. The bar girl Louise was still behind the counter, still topless and mixing away, her huge breasts jumping and swaying as she shook the tumblers. Two more assistants had joined her. They were tall, slender girls with sultry, motionless expressions and dainty hands that dished out full glasses without spilling a drop. Leah took hers from Annika. She hadn't thought to request anything in particular, and so she found herself holding a narrow, curvy glass of green liquid dotted with a few tiny black seeds, probably kiwi fruit. Annika turned and Leah saw she had got the same.

They clinked together in a silent, smiling toast and took their first sip. The drink was both sweet and powerfully sour, and Leah felt her spine tingle and her eyes very slightly well with tears at the sudden, excruciating cool flavor. After smacking her lips and taking a deep breath, she immediately took another long gulp. She had worked up quite a thirst through all the excitement. After a third sip, Leah was frustrated to find a slowly more awkward silence setting in between them. She was holding Annika's gaze, they were both smiling at each other.

"I'm sorry, I'm really not being very sociable all of a sudden," Leah stammered.

Annika glanced away for a moment across the hallway, then leaned in very close to bring her mouth next to Leah's neck, so that her low voice couldn't possibly be audible to any of the girls around them, "I really want to flirt with you some more."

"So do I," Leah hushed back. She felt relieved to think that the same thing had probably been holding Annika back from making chit chat, "All the things I can think of to say are ones that the others probably shouldn't hear."

"That sounds very nice," Annika giggled. She leaned away from Leah and strained up on her tiptoes to look around over the shoulders of the girls standing around them, "Maybe there is somewhere to sit over there."

"Okay," said Leah, and followed Annika as she skirted round a circle of long haired, casually dressed girls sipping from champagne glasses, over to the edge of the bar space, where the seating was divided into small booths by polished wooden panels holding frames of frosted, colored glass.

The booth that Annika had spied and towards which she led them was, on closer inspection, occupied. The near half was empty, but further along the benches two girls were sitting opposite each other. Annika stopped and turned to face Leah, shrugging and pursing her lips. Leah replied with a gestured 'Why not?' and they took their seats.

"Is it okay if we sit here?" Leah turned to the girl sitting on her side of the table. She felt compelled to ask, even though she had already sat down, a satisfying relief spreading through her tired legs.

"Hi there!" cried Ellen, in a shrill giggle, turning to Leah with bright eyes and a fixed, nervous grin, waiting to be recognized.

"Oh hi," said Leah, and leaned over to exchange kisses. She was quite happy to see a familiar face. Ellen had changed her t-shirt, but was still fairly obviously without a bra, her nipples visible as neat bumps.

The table was quite broad, and Annika had to lunge awkwardly across it to kiss Ellen on the cheeks. Leah noticed how large and plump Ellen's breasts were. They were not quite as big as Leah's own, but they had a very pleasing, unusual shape, full and round but also slightly elongated with prominent tips that pointed outward from each other.

"Annika, isn't it?" said Ellen. She laughed nervously.

"Yes, that's right," Annika explained.

Ellen turned to Leah and indicated the girl sitting opposite her, "Leah, have you met Yvonne?"

"No," Leah replied. She turned and smiled.

Yvonne was a striking, pale, dark-haired girl, a little taller than any of them, though not toweringly so. She had bright, narrow eyes and a cheerful, dimple-cheeked smile set in a very pretty, perfectly smooth-skinned face. She was dressed in a tight black t-shirt and a long, smart, woolen cloak open at the front. Leah wasn't sure whether she was required to lean over and make a formal hello again, but Yvonne moved first, standing and opening her arms to embrace Leah, "Very nice to meet you," she beamed in a girlish, slightly lisping, voice.

"Likewise," said Leah. She was a little disappointed not to have found a quiet corner to continue flirting with Annika. Yvonne was very attractive, the sort of good-looking, elegant girl that made Leah feel instantly awkward and self-conscious. As she leaned over to meet Yvonne's embrace, Leah felt the hem of her dress ride slowly up over her behind until she was sure her pussy was bare, though thankfully only to the wooden paneling of the booth behind her. At the same time, she could tell she was showing a lot of cleavage down the front of the dress, and thought perhaps she caught Yvonne's gaze sneak downwards for a moment.

Yvonne turned to greet Annika. Leah leaned over slightly to Ellen, "Um, Ellen? Have you seen Caroline?"

"Caroline?" said Ellen.

"My cousin. The girl I came with," Leah explained, noting that Yvonne and Annika had taken their seats and had begun talking. Leah surmised from their familiarity and the lack of an introduction that they knew each other.

"Oh of course, sorry," Ellen squeaked, "Still dancing I think. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, oh yes," Leah replied, "I was just wondering. I'm glad she's still enjoying herself."

Ellen took a long suck on the straw that sat in her glass, "Have you had a change of clothes? You were wearing a really nice black dress before."

"It was getting a little uncomfortable," Annika butted in to Leah's rescue, "So I took her to get changed."

"Oh," Ellen smiled at Annika with a cheeky look that Leah found hard to read.

"Yes," Leah added, "New dress. Silly me, I should have tried it out a bit before wearing it tonight."

"Well this one certainly looks a lot more comfortable," Ellen placed one hand on Leah's hip, feeling the cotton fabric of the dress.

Yvonne leaned forward, resting the sleeves of her cloak casually on the table, "Is Caroline the girl we met earlier?" she asked, looking at Ellen.

"Um, maybe," Ellen replied, "Which one do you mean?"

"The one we were dancing with," Yvonne replied.

"Oh," Ellen giggled, "The one you were really hot for, you mean?"

Yvonne turned to Leah, unperturbed, her face serene and cheerful as before, "Please forgive Ellen," she spoke softly with a smile, "She's getting a bit giddy, a little overexcited."

"Oh don't worry," said Leah, feeling perhaps she ought to respond and say something clever or flirtatious, but at a loss for anything to actually say.

"Caroline is Leah's date," Annika chimed in.

"Then you are a very lucky girl," Yvonne grinned at her. Though Yvonne's flirty confidence made Leah feel a little intimidated, at the same time she found Yvonne's soft voice and calm, cheerful smile reassuring. Was Yvonne one of the 'Sisterhood'? Leah had a strong hunch that she was, though she couldn't pinpoint why.

"Oh," Leah laughed, "No, Caroline is my cousin. But I brought her as my date."

"Well I guess you're still very lucky," Yvonne smiled. She took a sip from her drink, through a twirly red straw. She paused, "Shall I go see if I can find her for you?"

"Oh no," Leah replied, "Thank you. But I was just wondering how she was. You can just leave her to enjoy herself."

"Well, I'll just go and check on her for you, but I won't drag her away if she's having a good time," said Yvonne, already standing up, wrapping her cloak about her with an elegant sweep of her arms, "And I'm sure Ellen would be happy to accompany me, wouldn't you Ellen?" she beckoned to Ellen with one long graceful finger.

"With pleasure," Ellen giggled.

Leah shuffled back along the bench to slip off the end and let Ellen out. Annika did likewise for Yvonne.

"Perhaps if you two guard our drinks we could come back and join you in a moment?" said Yvonne, taking Ellen's hand.

"Of course," Annika replied, just as Leah mumbled the same.

Leah watched the two other girls trot briskly off into the crowd, Yvonne all in black, her slim, tightly-trousered legs taking long strides while Ellen skipped excitedly along beside her. With the same sort of vague intuition that made Leah suspect that Yvonne was one of the Sisterhood, she thought that Ellen almost certainly was not. There was a certain poise that both the confident Yvonne and the shyer Annika shared, something that hinted at physical strength or energy, and that Ellen did not have. And, Leah recalled, Ellen had first met them at the gates wearing a swimming costume. Whereas it seemed possible that Annika and the other girls could conceal their secret carefully in tight jeans or pants, Leah felt sure she couldn't have missed anything as she had watched Ellen walk in front of her through the gardens.

12