All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 04'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The beginning stories were romantic but it confused me as to their labels; then, eureka, understanding. Excellent buildup and great flirting with the characters. Unfortunately, real life would never allow me to be at such a selective party; but, in the gentle arms of your story, I freely imagine myself in several of the roles. Thank you for a lovely guide into an erotically loving world.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous user for your very sweet comment! It brought a little tear of wistful happiness to my eye. I hope I can provide you with more such roles you may enjoy.

JulesornotJulesornotover 2 years ago

Just like anonymous I loved the buildup and have been completely drawn into the fantasy. I am hoping it won’t be long to the next instalment. So many possibilities, and so many characters I want to be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the build up in this series! It’s such a lovely setting you’ve created. I was worried this would be the end, but I just realized you recently uploaded it hahah hope that means we get an update soon!

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you both for the encouraging feedback! The next chapter is submitted, and the rest are lined up. I hope to keep them coming at about the same rate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous