Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," Leah apologized to Annika as they shuffled back along the bench deeper into the seclusion of the booth, "I'm really not a very exciting conversation partner."

"Come on," Annika shushed her, "Don't be silly. You're lovely." She reached for her drink and pulled it along the table towards her, taking a sip, "And now," she went on, lowering her voice and smiling over her glass at Leah, "You're all mine again."

"Cheers," Leah raised her glass and returned Annika's smile, feeling her awkwardness slowly ebb and her body quickly begin to warm with desire. She wanted to say something flirtatious, to tease Annika a little, but found her throat already dry with excitement. She took another sip from her drink then leaned forward a little and, glancing to one side to check that nobody was looking into the booth, she pinched the sides of her dress between two fingers and stretched it slowly downwards to reveal the tops of her breasts, all the way down until she felt the neckline come to rest just under her nipples.

"Oh hello," giggled Annika. She leaned back on the bench and wriggled briefly, seeming to do something with her legs.

"Are you getting hard?" Leah whispered.

"Yes," Annika replied, "Very, very hard."

Leah was curious. "How do you, um..." she asked quietly, "If you get hard, how do you hide it?"

"Well," Annika seemed to come over shy all of a sudden, "We have some very tight shorts to, er, keep everything held down. And I just wear some more tight clothing on top, to be sure."

"Aren't you sometimes worried it's going to just, well, pop out?" Leah stifled a little giggle at the thought.

"Sometimes," Annika replied. She shuffled a little closer to the table, "It very nearly happened earlier while I was dancing with you."

"Really?" Leah wasn't sure whether Annika meant it or was just trying to tease her, "Because it made you hard dancing with me? I didn't notice."

"I had to concentrate a lot to control myself," Annika laughed, "To avoid giving you a very hard surprise."

"Maybe I wouldn't have minded," said Leah coyly. Leah suddenly felt the tips of Annika's bare toes slide ticklishly up her leg, then push their way gently between her thighs and come to rest nuzzled against her pussy.

"Please tell me if you don't want me to do that," Annika whispered.

"No, uhh," Leah couldn't help but give a quiet grunt of pleasure, "That's very nice," she whispered. Unfortunately, her own feet were strapped into her high heels, so she couldn't easily return the favor. Her legs were probably a bit too short in any case. "Um, would you like me to come and sit next to you?"

"If you would like," Annika replied, carefully withdrawing her foot, letting it slide along the inside of Leah's thigh and down the front of her leg.

Leah pulled her dress up and jostled her breasts into place, then shuffled along the bench, slid off, taking care to hold down the hem of her dress, and clambered up onto the other side to sit next to Annika. "So," she said, sounding a little more eager than she wanted to, "Let's see how hard you are, shall we?" Leah turned away from Annika to look out of the booth. At the same time, she reached her hand out to place it on Annika's leg, groping her way upwards while watching carefully to check that nobody could see. Leah felt her way blindly along the inside of Annika's thigh until her hand reached an unmistakable hard bulge. "Is it okay to do that here?" Leah asked.

"Just please be careful," Annika whispered nervously.

Leah turned round for a moment, looking into Annika's eyes, then down at her lap, "We shouldn't do this here, right? Should I stop?"

"No," Annika replied quickly, "It's really nice. Just..." her voice trailed off shyly.

"Just tell me if you need me to stop quickly," Leah filled the silence.

"Okay."

"Now just relax and enjoy yourself," Leah turned her head back to look out across the bar, her hand creeping slowly up Annika's thigh, lightly gripping the long, hard bulge between her fingers. Leah could feel it throbbing slightly, and it was warm through the fabric of Annika's jeans. Leah started to stroke, sliding her hand slowly up and then down the length of Annika's dick, caressing it firmly. She was rewarded with a faint gasp of pleasure from behind her, Annika's breath just brushing the back of her neck. She felt Annika lean closer to kiss her neck and shoulder. Leah reached out a hand to stroke Annika's cheek, and with the other she gripped her dick harder, starting to gently pump it.

"Ohh," Annika let out a moaning whisper, "Be careful," she repeated.

"I'm sorry," Leah exclaimed, letting go and placing her hand on the table, "I shouldn't have done that."

"Don't be sorry," Annika replied, breathing heavily, "That was lovely."

"You didn't come again, did you?" Leah asked. She presumed not.

"Very nearly," Annika sighed with relief. She pulled at the thighs of her jeans to rearrange them, then took a long swig from her drink, "Did anyone see you do that?"

"No," Leah replied, "I was watching out. A few girls went past, but they didn't look at us."

Annika smiled at her, "I'm afraid you make me come very quickly."

"Do you not normally come so quickly?" Leah asked, curious.

"Well," Annika replied with a shy giggle, "A bit. But not quite as quickly as that."

"Sorry, I shouldn't ask that. Maybe you don't want to talk about it," Leah realized perhaps her question had been a little impertinent, "I'm just really happy if I can make you come so much."

"Good," said Annika with a grin.

"And I'm really impressed that you can keep getting hard even after coming so many times already," Leah had wondered whether after their earlier bit of fun together upstairs, Annika might have had enough for the moment. But apparently not.

"If I have the right inspiration, I can get hard almost any time," Annika looked into Leah's eyes and raised her drink, taking a sip.

Leah reached over for her own glass and did the same, breathing a sigh of relaxation as the still cool liquid washed down her throat. "How many times can you come in one evening?" she asked.

"You mean like an evening here at a Sisterhood party?" Annika replied, "It really depends. I don't always find the right partner. Not all the girls we invite want to join in like you do. We have to be careful a bit."

"But are there are some girls who are always here?" Leah asked, "Who keep coming back?"

"How do you mean?" Annika replied, taking another gulp of her drink, the glass now nearly drained.

"Well like Ellen maybe," Leah ventured, "She seems to, um, know her way around already. And she seems always very friendly."

"Yes, she has been with us for a while," said Annika, smiling, "We have a few non-Sisterhood girls like that. Pets, some call them."

Leah wondered whether she was presuming too much. She didn't really know what the rules and conventions of the Sisterhood might be, and who had what role. But she was becoming more and more curious to know exactly how it all worked, how the invitations were chosen, who knew what, and most importantly who could have sex with whom when and where. "Do you like Ellen?"

"I have had sex with her, yes," Annika's expression seemed once again shy and embarrassed, though she was smiling, "I think probably a lot of the Sisterhood have. Later on she will join in some of the fun and games."

"Like?" Leah asked eagerly, lifting her glass and tipping the last big gulps into her mouth. The ice had melted and watered it down, leaving it cool and refreshing, rinsing away the sweet taste of the juice.

"Well, you can probably imagine, more or less," Annika said vaguely, "I think what she likes most is to just lounge around and let herself be used by any girl that comes by."

"Oh," Leah felt a shiver of excitement at the thought.

Annika saw the look in Leah's eyes, "You would like that, wouldn't you?" she said with a mischievous giggle.

"I would love it," said Leah, her throat dry with excitement. She reached for her glass, then realized it was empty. She paused for a moment, "How would you most like to use me?"

"Mmm," Annika purred to herself, sounding partly as if she were thinking about it carefully, partly as if she were simply savoring the thought, "Maybe first of all I would like to use your sweet, gentle mouth."

"How does Ellen like to be used?"

"All sorts of ways. But mostly I think she likes to be on all fours." Annika let out a long sigh and shuffled on her seat, "You are curious, aren't you?"

"Sorry," Leah's instinct to apologize kicked in reflexively, "I shouldn't ask so many questions."

"No, don't be silly," Annika reassured her, "It's nice that you are curious. I like to be able to talk openly with you. We should just keep it quiet," Annika shuffled a little closer to Leah, discreetly reaching out to place her hand on one of Leah's breasts and squeeze it gently, "You would be very popular as, um..."

"A pet?" Leah giggled.

"Yes," Annika giggled back, "Very popular indeed."

"Come on," Leah replied, "You are being too kind to me. There are so many lovely girls here who would be much more popular than me."

"No, I mean it," Annika went on, "They would be queuing up for their turn with you."

Leah could feel her heart quicken slightly at the thought. "Oh," she purred quietly. The image made her both excited and nervous. Over the last hour or so, she had been slowly getting used to, and getting to like, the idea of more sex with Annika, and Lena or any of the other lovely girls she had met.

"Are you okay?" Annika's voice spoke quietly beside her.

Leah realized she had started to grind her hips from side to side against the seat of the bench. "Oh, sorry," she giggled nervously.

"I think perhaps we might be in need of another drink while we wait," Annika indicated their two empty glasses.

"Please, let me go," Leah felt she needed to get up and stretch her legs for a moment, "You stay here and keep our seats."

"If you like," said Annika, "That's very kind of you."

"Okay," Leah shuffled off the bench and out of the booth, "See you in a moment." She straightened out her dress, making sure the hem was down as far as it would go as she tottered off towards the bar.

12