Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 08

Story Info
Leah and her new friends get dressed up for the ball.
7.4k words
4.79
8.4k
13

Part 8 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne led Leah out of the still gushing curtains of water to the door. She slid it open and they both stepped through in a cloud of steam. Leah felt the deep, plush carpet soak up the water about her feet, more dripping off her body, her skin quickly cooling.

Yvonne reached for a row of large fluffy towels hanging by hooks on the wall, handed one to Leah, "Here."

"Thank you," Leah gasped, brushing water from her face and then burying it in the towel, breathing a muffled sigh. Her body was still faintly trembling from the pleasure it had been subjected to.

Yvonne was bent over, wrapping her dangling wet hair in a towel. "So," she straightened up with a toss of her head, "Let's find ourselves some clothes." She took a second towel from the wall and wrapped it about her body just under the armpits. Not quite long enough to reach beyond her waist, one fold of the towel sat rather awkwardly atop her dick, which stuck out horizontally in front of her.

"You sure you don't want to, uh...?" Leah was aware she was staring, "I mean, you can fuck me again if you like."

A flicker of mischief crossed Yvonne's face, then she looked sidewards at a tall wooden chest of drawers that stood against the wall, "Let's pick out some clothes."

Leah tried not to show her disappointment. Her pussy had already begun to flush with warmth. She realized she was absentmindedly clutching the towel between her thighs as she dried her stomach and legs. Emboldened by desire, she stepped towards Yvonne, so that their bodies nearly touched, "I really don't mind," she said quietly.

"You're so sweet," Yvonne put her hand to Leah's cheek, "I meant, let's pick out some clothes first. Of course I'm going to fuck you again, silly."

"That's a relief," Leah smiled. She felt the tip of Yvonne's dick press gently against her stomach.

Yvonne turned away and pranced energetically over to the chest, pulling open the top drawer. "This way," she called out, "If Lena interrupts us we can quickly look like we were still deciding what to wear, like good girls."

Leah grinned. She finished toweling herself, down to the ankles, then took the towel and wrapped it around her wet hair as Yvonne had done.

Yvonne was already standing beside her again. She brandished in her hand a tangle of slender black cords and thin, gauzy black scraps of fabric. "Put this on," Yvonne handed it to Leah.

"Oh. Nice," Leah wasn't sure what to say. As she held up and pulled apart the various straps and pieces of cloth, a sheer black short top fell into view. It was low cut, with a slim, stretchy band all around the hem, which looked as though it would sit just below the bust. From this hung a curtain of decorative silken cords, each attached to the main piece at both ends, so that they fell into concentric semicircles. Some were intertwined with two or three shiny dark blue beads.

"Yeah," said Yvonne, "Nice isn't it? I can't wait to fuck you in it, so put it on."

Leah pulled the towel from around her hair and tossed it aside, then hurried the top over her head and shoulders, holding the arrangement of cords carefully apart as she struggled her arms through the right holes. She pulled the hem down over her breasts, having to press and lift them quite firmly. Jostling the band into place, she noticed how short the top was. It reached only just beneath her breasts, holding them up quite high, and baring a tightly squeezed cleavage. "Look okay?" she turned to Yvonne.

"Oh yeah. More than okay," Yvonne pulled open her towel and let it drop to the floor. Her dick was now fully hard, sticking straight up. "Quick, bend over the sofa," she indicated a long chaise-style piece of furniture upholstered in green.

Leah obliged and bent over, stretching her arms out in front of her and spreading herself out face down on the chaise, legs and behind dangling off its edge. "All yours," she said. She had barely finished speaking when she felt Yvonne lean over her, planting her hands either side of Leah's head, and with only a brief nudge and wriggle to find Leah's pussy, Yvonne's dick slid straight deep in.

"Oh fuck," Yvonne groaned quietly, "So good."

"How much, uhhh, time do you think we have?" Leah asked, already grunting and gasping as Yvonne quickly sped up to a vigorous thrust.

"Lena will only need a few more minutes I guess. She's doesn't have that fuck-for-hours stamina that I have of course," Yvonne giggled, "Depends how close you got her to coming."

"Oh. I don't know," even as the first stirrings of an orgasm began to swell inside her, Leah felt a brief pang of disappointment at the thought that she might not have given Lena as much pleasure as was possible, as much as some other girl might be able to give her.

"I think you probably took her to the edge pretty quickly," Yvonne gasped, ramming harder and harder at Leah's behind, "I haven't seen her fuck like that for a while. She probably had to... uhhh... work hard to keep herself from coming."

Leah wondered. She felt a little upset that Lena had not simply gone ahead and let herself come, at least at the end, felt as if perhaps she had failed. But as a slow, forceful climax began to rise through her body her mind ceased to wander and she started to hear only her own quiet groaning and gasping. "Ohh fuck!" she murmured.

"Shh," Yvonne whispered with a giggle. Leah felt a hand take a firm hold of the back of her head then turn it to press her face into the soft seat of the chaise.

"Mmmph," Leah grunted, suddenly struggling for breath. She was startled, even mildly annoyed. Yvonne was now slamming into her with an audible smacking sound, shaking Leah's buttocks with each thrust. "They'll be quick in any case," Yvonne continued, "We call this shrqah."

"What?" Leah twisted her head to the side to free her mouth, gasping for air.

"Quick sex. When you just need a quick release before you go do something else. Oh and hup, hello!" Yvonne's voice dropped to a whisper and she straightened up, quietly breathless. Her dick slid abruptly out and Leah felt the pleasure suddenly ebb from her body, her not quite finished climax teetering on the brink of orgasm and then falling away. A hand grabbed her arm and yanked her brusquely up and onto her feet.

"Ahh, ow," Leah complained, her legs trembling as she stood, still clenching her pussy and thighs instinctively as she tried to squeeze her orgasm back to life, hold on to it by force of will.

"So, yes, this looks good, I think we should go with this. Hmm? Yes very good, let's definitely wear this, what do you think?" Yvonne spoke swiftly, her hands on Leah's shoulders, turning her around.

Leah looked up and peered round Yvonne to see the glass door to the bathroom slide open behind her, disgorging another cloud of steam, out of which two slender dripping wet figures stepped forward one after the other. "Oh," Leah managed weakly, "Yes, I like it."

"Sorry," Yvonne mouthed silently at Leah.

Leah smiled back at her. Her pussy ached with frustration.

"So, you've made great progress I see," Lena was standing naked and glistening wet, legs planted slightly apart and hands on hips, her dick hanging soft and heavy between her legs. Behind her Annika was bent over toweling her hair.

With a quick wink at Leah, Yvonne turned to face Lena, "Leah had to try on a few different tops before we came to a decision."

"Ah yes," Lena smiled wryly, looking down at Yvonne's dick, "I see this one has impressed the jury."

"Unanimous approval," Yvonne replied.

"So dear Yvonne," Lena turned to take a towel that Annika handed her, and began patting her arms and shoulders, "You will definitely be needing one of these. Annika," Lena gestured.

Annika, who had in the meantime pulled on a thick, light pink dressing gown, tossed a small bundle of black material to Yvonne, who caught it deftly in one hand.

"Killjoy," Yvonne muttered. She took the item of clothing and stepped into it, pulling it up over her legs. As she hoisted it into place about her waist it revealed its shape. It looked like a very tight pair of shorts, low at the waist like a slim bikini bottom. It was made of a thick, very slightly stretchy black material that clung close to the skin. Leah watched Yvonne slide a hand into the front and jostle her hips left and right, then pull the shorts tighter up.

Lena turned to address Leah, "The rest of us will have to wear these rather uncomfortable items of clothing. An unfortunate necessity. Especially," she smiled, "in your company."

"The balls is the worst," Yvonne groaned, "Mine get completely crushed."

"Stop bragging," Annika rolled her eyes.

"We'll be going back to the main ballroom area first," Lena continued. She finished drying herself and then pulled on an identical pair of shorts. Leah saw her reach into them and push her dick firmly flat against the inside of her thigh, leaving it held tightly against her body. "We have a little more work to do before we can enter the North Wing."

"The North Wing?" Leah asked excitedly.

"Where the real fun starts," Yvonne grinned at her.

"Sisterhood and initiated girls only," Lena nodded at Leah.

Leah felt her heart beat slightly faster with anticipation, "Oh. What work do you still need to do before we go there?"

"Entry is only permitted to those who bring an offering," Annika explained.

"An offering?" Leah asked.

Lena strode over to the same chest of drawers that Yvonne had looked in earlier and rummaged for a moment before pulling out some clothes. She tossed them to Annika, correcting her, "Not an offering. Not all of them have to actually be offered. Just a girl, not from the Sisterhood. A date, if you like."

"To stop it from becoming too much of a dick-fest," Annika giggled.

"Well," Leah ventured, "You can bring me if you like."

"Oh we will," Lena replied over her shoulder, "Or at least one of us will. But the rule is one each I'm afraid, so the other two will still need to find dates."

Annika was strapping her chest into a thin, delicately embroidered white bra. She looked up, "And I initiated Leah, so traditionally..."

"Hmm," Lena peered out from a tall wardrobe in which she was sorting through a rack of hanging dresses, "By the sound of things it wasn't much of an initiation. I will take Leah as my date, to make sure she is properly treated and comfortable."

"No fair," Yvonne chimed in, "Why can't Leah be my date? She should get to choose for herself," she turned to look at Leah, "Who would you prefer?"

Leah's heart quickened again, thrilled to hear herself being fought over. Her cheeks reddened. She had no idea what to answer. She wasn't even sure she especially had a preference. Lena was a great lover, very attentive, and had given Leah the greatest pleasure so far, but perhaps only because they had fucked for longer. Yvonne was beautiful too, and something about the way in which she had been so rough, so thoughtlessly focused on her own pleasure, had aroused Leah in a special way, was more exciting. And Annika was pretty too. She was sweet, easier to talk to and less intimidating than the other two. Leah didn't really yet have an impression of what she might be like if they could spend more time together.

"No," Lena interjected, "That isn't fair on poor Leah, putting her on the spot like that." She glared at Annika, "To spare me Annika's jealousy, Yvonne will take Leah as her date. But she will be on her best behavior. Once in the North Wing Leah may do as she wishes and we will all make sure to take care of her. Until then, Annika and I must look for our own dates, and Yvonne you will look after Leah."

"Yes!" Yvonne clenched her fists, smiling. She turned to embrace Leah, pressing their bodies together and looking down into her eyes, "And 'look after' of course means 'fuck senseless', right?"

"No," said Lena sternly, "None of that in the main area. Seriously. The rules are there for good reasons." She turned to Annika and held up a dress in each hand, "Now, Annika, which of these should I wear?"

Leah watched, pulling her gaze away from Yvonne's and letting her embrace loosen and fall away. Lena was holding two coat hangers. From one of them hung a medium-length silky-looking dress of a glossy, slightly reflective red fabric. It looked as if it might sit just above the chest, two thin straps over the shoulders. The other dress was longer, fell almost to the floor, and of a tight-looking matte black material, embroidered in a few places with tiny silken black flowers. It was very slender at at the waist, the chest cut high but narrow, reaching up to a small circular cord to hold it in place around the neck.

"Ooh," Annika shrugged off her dressing gown and stepped forward to touch the fabric of the dresses, "They both look nice."

Leah's gaze slid from the dresses to Annika's bare body. She watched, still fascinated by the sight, as Annika's dick slowly swayed and stiffened, lengthening and rising in regular throbs.

"Let me put it this way," Lena too was looking downwards, a sly smile on her face, "Are you currently imagining me in this?" she thrust each dress in turn at Annika, "Or this?"

"Oh yeah," Annika groaned, "That one."

"Which? This one?" Lena asked, taking the red dress and swishing it slowly in front of Annika so that it brushed smoothly against her dick.

"Oh, ah, no. Sorry!" Annika's legs and buttocks stiffened and her dick suddenly quivered, erupting in a series of spurts, the first long and smooth, landing squarely across the front of the dress, the remaining ones flying into the air and falling to the carpet.

"Oh for fuck's sake," Lena rolled her eyes, "That's at least the third time you've managed that this evening."

"Sorry," Annika groaned, her eyes closed and her head lolling back, still savoring the last of her sudden climax.

"Well," Lena flung the dress aside, "Black it is. Now put some clothes on," She turned to Leah and Yvonne, "You two as well."

Leah looked away, embarrassed. She was suddenly aware of her own nakedness, felt all the more naked for being half-clothed. She hadn't noticed it get there, but she could feel Yvonne's hand on one cheek of her behind. She felt Yvonne's fingers spread and then squeeze, shaking Leah's backside heavily from side to side. "Come," Yvonne's hand made its way up to Leah's waist, clasping their bodies together affectionately, "Let's get you sorted out."

"Okay," Leah smiled, aglow with excitement. She took Yvonne's hand and was led over to the chest. Lena stepped aside, already pulling on the black dress over her shoulders.

"Here, take a look and see if you find anything you like," Yvonne pulled open the second drawer from the top.

Leah peered in and saw a mass of fabric, strings, and embroidery, in black, red, white, and a few other dark or pastel colors. Various kinds of underwear were arranged in rows, somewhat systematized by color and by style, but in a couple of places the order broke down into a tangle where someone had rummaged around or taken things and replaced them haphazardly. She looked back and forth, hesitated. In part she was worried about making a wrong choice, picking something the other girls wouldn't like, and a little ashamed to be so worried about it, and in part she was genuinely unsure what she might like to wear. She had only one strong preference, for the color black. She had always preferred black underwear, whether on herself or on another girl. A dark, neutral color always matched the skin well, whether when pale in the winter, or tanned light brown as she was now.

"Maybe this," Leah said as she pulled out a pair of silky black briefs, taking care to leave the others stacked neatly. She stepped back and bent over to pull them on. They were a snug fit but comfortable, and the waist came up quite high, almost to her belly button.

"Oh no, oh no no," Yvonne was shaking her head, looking Leah up and down.

"Not good?" Leah asked, worried.

"I mean, you of course will look stunning in anything," Yvonne went on, not looking up, "But with an ass like yours you absolutely have to wear a thong."

"A fat ass, you mean?" Leah replied, blushing.

"No, not fat. Just nice and big," Yvonne reassured her, looking up to meet Leah's eyes, "Big and begging to be fucked."

"Well, um," Leah ventured, "If it means I'll get fucked, I'm all for it."

Yvonne's face lit up with a wide smile, "Now that's the spirit. Here, try this," she handed Leah a small scrap of black.

Leah slid her fingers into the waistband of the briefs and pulled them down. Then she guided each leg carefully between the right parts of the thong to pull and roll it up into place. It too was a fairly tight fit. The waistband was little more than a thin string of black elastic. It dug slightly into the softness of Leah's hips. The middle strap was similarly slender. Leah tugged it into place between her cheeks and pulled up the front piece, snuggling it into place between her legs. It was made of a narrow triangle of thin black cotton, and together with the strap it was only just long enough to reach up and cover the strip of trim hair above her pussy, the strap sitting tightly across her butthole. Leah felt something slightly cool at the base of her spine, just above the crack of her behind. She reached behind her back and felt a small metal ring, narrower than her finger, to which the two ends of the waistband and the middle strap were attached. "How's that?" Leah asked, twisting her waist to look at her flanks.

"Oh," Yvonne murmured, "Oh yes. Yes."

"It's a little small," Leah wasn't sure it would even stay in place once she started walking.

"Please. Please, for me, your date," Yvonne looked at her imploringly.

Leah turned her torso from side to side to check the waistband was positioned evenly, "Well, alright, why not?"

"Great. So I'm afraid I need to just free myself for a moment here," Yvonne stuck her thumbs inside the waistband of her pair of tight shorts and pulled it down across the top of her thighs. Then she spread her legs and her dick sprang suddenly free, sticking out hard in front of her.

Lena, who was helping Annika into a pair of tight black leggings, looked up and called out sternly, "Yvonne, what are you doing?"

"No more fucking, yes, yes, I know," Yvonne dismissed her, "I just need a few more moments' comfort before we head out. There's no way I can stay tucked in like this with Leah walking around in her underwear."

Leah realized she was staring again. Yvonne's dick looked so enticing, its hard, smooth shape seemed to invite being gripped, or sucked. Underneath the tight embrace of the thong Leah felt her pussy begin to warm again. "I suppose I had better put on a dress then," she giggled.

"That might be a good idea," Lena replied.

Leah walked over to the wardrobe where Lena had searched a moment ago. As she strode the few paces across the room, she was acutely aware of her bare behind turned towards the other girls, felt her buttocks rise and drop with a slight, firm shake at each step. "So can I just choose anything?" she asked, slipping one hand among the folds of the first dress she saw.

"Of course," said Lena, "Be our guest. Whatever you like."

Yvonne bounded over, her dick bouncing up and down, slapping against her stomach. She stopped next to Leah, put her hand around Leah's waist, "But please, don't cover up too much."

"Oh, okay," Leah laughed. She thought she saw Yvonne's dick stiffen slightly.

"I want to show you off a bit," Yvonne whispered.

"Show me off?"

"To all the other Sisterhood girls," Yvonne went on, "All of them just staring and longing, just wishing they could," Yvonne put on a mischievous smirk, her body tensing, "And I'm just smiling at them like 'I'm fucking that. I just got done fucking her, and later I'm going to fuck her some more.'"

Leah smiled, her cheeks hot with blushing. The idea was powerfully exciting. The thought of more lovely big dicks like Yvonne's, all hard for her. "So, um, something fairly light and flimsy, then?"