Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to Yvonne beside her, waited for her to finish attending to her own eyes. "Look okay?" Yvonne asked.

"Very nice." The outline was subtle, a faint highlight to Yvonne's bright, long-lashed eyes. "And me?"

"Gorgeous," Yvonne beamed.

"So," Lena called out from across the room, "Shall we go?"

"Okay," Leah looked at her, then at Yvonne.

"Great. Annika?" Lena lifted her arm at her side to extend her hand to Annika, who took hold of it quickly, and Leah reached likewise for the hand that Yvonne offered her, holding her gaze as they stepped towards one another.

"Lead the way," Yvonne turned to Lena.

Leah pivoted on her feet to face the main door. Lena, holding Annika's hand close to her side, strode out ahead of them. Walking across the room to the door, Leah felt suddenly a little unsteady atop her high heels, as if she had just taken a long run, sat down and then only hours later stood up on weakened legs. There was a dull, satisfying warmth soaking through her muscles, the afterglow of exertion. Her pussy, too, ached with a pleasant well-earned soreness. When they stopped briefly to pass through the doorway Leah became aware of a tiny tremor of excitement in her limbs and gripped Yvonne's hand a little tighter, hoping to conceal it. She trotted quickly through, holding Yvonne close.