Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne smiled her bright, insolent smile, "Yes! I think I have just the thing. If it's still here."

"Ooh," Leah enthused.

Yvonne leaned into the wardrobe and began sliding one dress after another quickly aside, a scrape and clack of the coat hanger on the rail of the rack as she discarded each one, "I saw one of Lisa's girls wearing it the other night. Probably about your size."

"One of Lena's girls, you mean?" Leah was curious.

"No, Lisa's. Nice tits," Yvonne did not elaborate, "Though I have to say, not quite as nice as yours."

"Thanks," Leah looked down at her chest. She was reasonably pleased with the top Yvonne had made her put on. It pressed her breasts tightly together. They looked even bigger than usual, firm and round, held high up on her chest and bulging out of the low cut plunge. Her nipples, stiff with excitement, were just visible through the semi-transparent black fabric.

"Aha!" Yvonne's eyes flashed. She pulled out something short and dark and held it up in front of Leah, draping it onto her body, "What do you think?"

"Oh," Leah looked down. The dress had a fairly straight cut from shoulder to thigh. It had no sleeves, and a very high neck. The fabric was thin, gauzy, and on close inspection not completely black but rather a very deep purple, with a faint shimmer of color in the light. Leah held the dress to her body and turned to the mirror set into the open door of the wardrobe, pivoting herself from side to side to get an impression of what it might look like on her. "It's nice," she said, genuinely pleased.

"Try it on if you like," Yvonne took the dress from Leah and slid it off the coat hanger before handing it back.

Leah scrunched the dress up into a short tube and stretched her arms upward to pull it on over her head. The high neck was narrow and had to be dragged over her hair and face, but there was a comfy stretch to the fabric. She rolled and tugged the rest of it into place, struggling it over her chest and then pulling it down around her hips until the hem reached half way down her thigh.

"Wow," Yvonne enthused.

"Hmm," Leah turned again to face the mirror, "A little bit tight maybe." From the neck to the hips, the dress clung firmly to the shape of her body. The slight stretchiness of the material was comfy, held her tight but not constricted, and Leah was pleased to see that it narrowed nicely at her waist. She was a little less pleased to see that even the little soft fold of fat where the string of her thong dug into her hips showed in tight contour through the dress. Where it was most tightly stretched, over her breasts and at her hips, the material became just noticeably translucent, hinting at the lighter tone of her bare skin, interrupted by the dark line of her thong and the triangles of her top.

"Tight is good," said Yvonne, her eyes fixed brightly on Leah's body, "And take a look at the best bit," she took Leah by the shoulders and turned her to her side, putting one hand at the small of Leah's back.

Leah craned her neck round in the mirror. All the way down her back from the neck to the hem was a slit by which the back of the dress could be opened. It was held together by a row of buttons, each placed a couple of centimeters below the previous one. Between each pair of buttons a tiny oval patch of her bare skin was visible where the stretch of the fabric pulled at the slit, most noticeably so where her body was the broadest, across the upper part of her back and between the cheeks of her backside. "Oh," Leah said again, stifling an embarrassed giggle, "My ass."

"Your ass," echoed Yvonne with a groan of appreciation.

"Do you think it's okay?" Leah asked.

"Is it okay?" Yvonne sounded confused, "I mean, oh fuck is it okay. I'm so hard."

Leah saw that Yvonne had begin idly pumping her dick, which was indeed fully hard. "Well, if it pleases you then I'll wear it."

"Yes please," Yvonne quickened her pumping.

"Yvonne!" Lena's voice rang out again, "Control yourself!"

"Oh no," Yvonne groaned, not stopping, "I'm just not going to survive the evening like this. I need... um..."

"Oh for fuck's sake," Lena stood up from where she had been strapping Annika's feet into a pair of high heeled sandals. She strode quickly over to Yvonne, "Come here. You're lucky I haven't done my makeup yet."

Leah watched Lena kneel down, take hold of Yvonne's dick and pull it roughly towards her face. Lena's mouth opened unceremoniously, she planted her lips around Yvonne's dick and then lost no time in pulling her forward by the hips and swallowing it in one smooth gulp, her face pressed firmly between Yvonne's legs.

"Oh yes, oh fuck, sorry, I just need this," Yvonne murmured, "Then we can get going I promise."

Lena gave a muffled reply, perhaps a groan of assent, and she reached up to guide Yvonne's hands to the sides of her head. Yvonne spread her legs apart, pushing herself even further in. From behind, Leah could see Yvonne's smooth, weighty balls pushed backwards by Lena's jutting chin, and noticed for the first time just how large they were. Not huge, but noticeably bigger than the other girls'. They seemed to be stirring faintly inside their tight sack. Yvonne's legs and buttocks stiffened and she arched her back, began thrusting rapidly, pushing and pulling Lena by the head without, it seemed to Leah, taking any care or consideration for Lena's comfort. Yvonne yanked and thrust, quicker and quicker until she let out a single long groan, legs stiffening and twitching.

After several seconds' stillness filled only by the sound of a series of slow muffled gulps from Lena, and Yvonne breathing heavily, Lena gave another stifled cry, with a rising intonation, as if to ask a question.

Yvonne waited some seconds more before responding with a gasp, "Yeah."

Lena pulled Yvonne's hands away, freeing a tangle of her hair from Yvonne's fingers, and slowly disgorged Yvonne's dick, her cheeks sucking inward as she did so, lips and then tongue lingering at the tip to slurp it delicately clean.

"So," said Lena, panting, as she rose somewhat unsteadily to her feet, "Consider that now sorted, and no more complaints please."

"Oh no, none," Yvonne sighed, her voice one slow breath of relief. She turned to Leah, her face glowing a tinge of red, "I'll be on my best behavior."

"Maybe I'm also..." Annika began meekly.

"No," Lena cut her off. She shook her head, bending back down to finish tying Annika's shoes, "The things I do to keep the two of you under control."

"It's dedication like that that has made Lena a head girl in the Sisterhood," Yvonne winked at Leah.

"Head girl?" Leah asked.

"She's more senior than Annika or me. She has a certain privileges in the Sisterhood," Yvonne explained. She smiled knowingly at Leah as she pulled up her shorts and tucked herself back into place, "But sometimes also certain responsibilities."

"Oh," Leah wasn't sure what to say. She looked forward to being alone with Yvonne and being able to ask her more about the Sisterhood. She had the impression Yvonne might be a little more forthcoming than either Lena or Annika. "I guess I'm nearly ready then," said Leah, "I should go find my shoes."

"Great," Yvonne leaned into the wardrobe again, "Let me just find something to wear."

"Oh yes, of course. Sorry," Leah had completely forgotten that Yvonne was still mostly naked, "Can I help you?"

"Nah, thanks. I'll just throw on any old thing," Yvonne replied, pulling something out, "The main thing is it just has to be easy to undo."

Leah chuckled. She watched Yvonne slide a long, thin silken gown off the coat hanger and pull it on about her shoulders. It was a deep red color, with a gloss to it and an oriental-style floral pattern woven into the fabric, only visible when it shimmered in the light. It fit Yvonne neatly over the shoulders and torso, then billowed out below the waist and at the sleeves, like a loose dressing gown. Yvonne fumbled at the buttons joining the gown at the front. They reached about half way down the thigh, then from there the remaining free wings of the gown hung about Yvonne's legs to the ankle.

"What do you think?" Yvonne asked, smoothing the material across her chest.

"Very nice," Leah couldn't think what else to say. Yvonne did indeed look very beautiful. The casual, comfy cut of the dress, paired with the lush, shiny material of which it was made, put Leah in mind of a glamorous superior woman, perhaps just risen from bed in the middle of the day, striding confidently about her luxurious home. Yvonne wore a sly, disdainful smile on her pretty face that set Leah's pussy aflame with longing.

"Bra? No bra?" Yvonne asked.

Yvonne's small, soft breasts were clasped firmly against her body under the dress, a little of their softness visible at the neckline where Yvonne had left the top few buttons undone. "Oh. No bra is good I think," Leah replied.

"Great," Yvonne held out her hand, "Then let's go find your shoes."

Leah took Yvonne's hand and they walked out through the door that joined the main room where she had been alone with Lena earlier. Leah turned briefly to wave or say something to the other two girls, but saw they were busy fussing at each other's clothing.

In the main room, Yvonne quietly closed the door behind them. Leah turned to look at Yvonne, still holding her hand, and was met by the same sweet, insolent smile that had so stirred her desire moments before. "Sharkah?" Leah ventured, whispering.

"Shrqah," Yvonne corrected her, a strange guttural sound in the middle of the word that Leah knew she wouldn't be able to pronounce. A pained expression crossed Yvonne's face, "But we really don't have time I'm afraid. And I just got done fucking Lena in the face."

"You can't go again so soon?" Leah asked. She fluttered her eyelids at Yvonne, still hoping.

"Oh I can," Yvonne answered hurriedly, "But maybe it isn't such a good idea. I promise you though, once we've got the other two sorted out with offerings, when we get to the North Wing I'll fuck you every way you want. And several more that you don't."

"Lucky me," Leah laughed, "I can't wait."

"So," Yvonne let go of Leah's hand and pointed down at the foot of the bed, "Those your shoes?"

"Right," Leah stepped over and bent to retrieve them, taking a moment to position herself so that her raised rear end pointed directly where Yvonne was standing. She held herself bent for a moment, and felt a shudder of satisfaction when she heard Yvonne approach, then place her hands on Leah's hips. "Don't want to have a quick go?" Leah asked softly over her shoulder.

"Oh," Yvonne groaned, "No. I'm just, um, savoring."

Leah felt a hand slip under the hem of her dress and fidget at the strap of her thong, fingers brushing against her butthole, then briefly against her pussy. She stood up slowly, turning, "Well, you're in charge. You know what we can and can't get away with. So whenever you feel like it just give the word and..." She stepped into her shoes one by one, snuggling her feet under the straps.

"Oh I will," Yvonne murmured. She knelt down in front of Leah.

Leah looked down, watched Yvonne tying up the straps of her shoes, and felt a dull glow of satisfaction. She was going to return to the ballroom, with Yvonne as her date, they were going to flirt and tease, and then they were going to pick up yet more girls and visit the North Wing together for whatever wonders might await there. She ached with excitement.

"Thank you," Leah stepped back when Yvonne had finished. Yvonne stood up and Leah took a few strides back and forth in her heels, making sure they were on more or less comfortably. It felt like a long time since she had last walked in them, when she had accompanied Lena up to the room. But perhaps no more than an hour had passed, or less, Leah couldn't be sure.

Leah realized she was staring rather blankly at the bed in the middle of the room. She turned and caught Yvonne's gaze.

"Was it good?" Yvonne asked, "With Lena?"

Leah was flustered, not sure how to reply, "Yes. I mean, um, of course yes it was nice."

"A lot more than nice, I bet," Yvonne smiled. She looked perhaps a little wistful.

"Well yes," Leah conceded, thinking back, the visceral memory of it still fresh in her body, "It was really good, to be honest."

"She gave you the proper fucking you deserve," Yvonne's intonation was half statement, half question.

"I mean," Leah laughed, "I don't know that I deserved it." There was a silence, and then I occurred to Leah to ask, "Was it good when she let you, um, just now, in her mouth?"

"Oh fuck yes is she good at that," Yvonne enthused.

"But it's just... sometimes?" Leah probed.

"Yeah, she is strict, but she also takes good care of us," Yvonne continued, "That's one of the things I like about Lena. She's a bit unpredictable, moody even. A lot of things can get her really angry, and sometimes there's real trouble, but then suddenly sometimes she'll just let you fuck her, just like that."

"Have you often...?" Leah was excited by what she was hearing, eager to learn more.

"Well, her mouth often enough," Yvonne continued, "But if you mean fucking like I was fucking Annika just now, then no. I've only got to do that just once so far."

"Was it...? Did she let you just as like a special treat or something? Or did she want it?" Leah was wary of asking too many questions, but she was very curious.

"Oh she wanted it alright," Yvonne turned and put her arm about Leah's shoulders, leaning towards her conspiratorially. There was a wicked grin on her face, "And she absolutely loved it. Couldn't stop coming, I mean proper moaning and begging."

Leah wasn't sure how seriously to take Yvonne's claim, but she felt somehow envious, "I would love to see that."

"Well, if you're lucky I suppose you might. Or if I'm lucky rather," Yvonne sighed. Then she let her hand fall from Leah's shoulders and turned to face her, "But, um, best not to ask about it directly though, when we're with other girls I mean."

"Of course," Leah replied, "About what exactly?"

"About Sisterhood girls fucking each other," Yvonne explained, "Like that. It's not such a big deal really but I guess some of them are more stuck up about it than others. For some of the novice ones, well, they have to take it, if their superior girl wants to, and so it's maybe a bit embarrassing for them to admit it. And then it can also be a bit embarrassing for a more powerful girl to admit that she actually likes getting it. It's a status thing, a bit silly really."

The next thing that it occurred to Leah to wonder about was whether Yvonne also had to let senior girls fuck her, and more importantly whether she enjoyed it. But she stopped, froze her mouth just as the first syllables of a question were forming, realizing it might not be such a polite question to ask. She looked Yvonne in the eyes and there was a short pause, which Leah rushed to fill as she worried that Yvonne might anticipate her question and then either say nothing, deepening the awkwardness of the silence, or volunteer an answer that she didn't really want to have to give.

"So your shoes. Should we get them?" Leah blurted.

"Oh," Yvonne looked down at her feet, "I had forgotten. I think I must have taken them off in the other room when..."

"I can get them for you," Leah volunteered hurriedly.

"No no, don't worry," Yvonne held out her hand to indicate that Leah should stay, "You stay here. I'll be right back." Leah watched Yvonne bound lightly across the room and disappear back through the door to the smaller chamber, closing it behind her.

There was silence. Or rather the sort of almost silence that consists only of the very faintest regular babbling or humming sounds carried through solid walls. Leah thought perhaps she could hear some of the music or chatter of the great hall, but it might also have been the murmur of a distant stream of water. Leah sat back on the bed, sinking deeper into it than she had anticipated, then changed her mind and stood up. She looked up and around, tracing the tangled vine-like painted pattern that circled the tops of the walls where they joined the high ceiling. The room about her looked larger and grander now that she stood there on her own. The ceiling was spanned by several wide beams of timber. The plaster between the beams was painted a deep red that more or less matched the lampshades and curtains, but the wood of the beams themselves was bare, gnarled and dried into grooves and ridges in a way that only occurs over a long period of time.

Leah tried to grasp the size of the whole Summer House. She had seen only the front of the building from outside as they had arrived, where two further side wings were visible. The only hint she had gotten as to how far back it might go had been when Annika had taken her out onto the narrow balcony that connected to the small guest room in which they had hidden themselves away. Leah hadn't been able to keep her sense of direction on the way there, hadn't even tried, but looking out into the dusk light it had seemed that they were at the side of the building and still quite near the front of it. Here in Lena's suite they were perhaps on the same side but further back.

It occurred to Leah to go and pull aside the curtains to peek out of the window. But just as she rose and took a first step, the side door opened and Yvonne entered, followed a moment later by Annika and Lena.

Yvonne had on a simple pair of flat black shoes, their tops cut low and wide so that the toes were not completely covered, the spaces between them just showing. Her gown billowed about her, its silky folds caressing her smooth, slender legs.

Lena and Annika were both in high heels, sandal-type ones that left the feet mostly bare but for a few straps. They now both stood slightly taller than Yvonne. Lena was wearing the black dress that she had picked out earlier, and her silky blondish-brown hair was tied neatly up in a high pony tail, baring her neck, which was clasped tightly in the neckband of the dress and framed by two silver teardrop earrings. She looked stern, cool, elegant.

Annika's style was rather different. She had perhaps blow-dried her hair or brushed it into a thick, glossy wave down to her shoulders. From the ankle upwards her slim legs were clad in a pair of tight black leggings. A frilly navy blue and white striped skirt sat low around her waist, tight at the top over her hips, then looser around her thighs. Her midriff was bare, and Leah noticed again with a tinge of envy what a great figure she had. Annika was slim, but her hips were curved and full, her stomach flat but soft, and lightly tanned. Above her bare midsection she was wearing a short cropped top in a blue that matched the skirt.

"Right," Lena's face was bright with an excited, eyes-only smile. She arched one eyebrow, "Are we perhaps all finally ready?"

"A little makeup?" Yvonne suggested.

"Ooh yes, I nearly forgot. There's some in the top drawer there if you want," Lena indicated a waist-high wooden dressing table topped by a triptych of mirrors.

"Leah?" Yvonne offered her hand.

"Oh. Yes, thanks," she followed Yvonne over to the dressing table, "Maybe just the eyes."

"That's how I like it too," Yvonne smiled. "Don't fancy getting lipstick all over my dick."

"Right," Leah giggled. Yvonne reached into the top drawer and set a handful of slim black tubes and pencils down on the dresser top. There were various shades of eye pencil, and a few tubes of mascara.

Leah leaned over and took a look at herself in the mirror. She was pleased. She looked healthy, vigorous, her face slightly flushed and glowing. Over her shoulder across the room she could see Lena and Annika standing in front of a similar, larger, dressing table, fussing at one another's hair. Leah picked out a black pencil. She held her face close to the mirror. Blinking each eye closed in turn, she traced a fine dark line over the tip of each eyelid, then stared upward and matched them with lines at the top of her lower lids.