Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 10

Story Info
Yvonne sneaks Leah back to the apartment for rough sex.
7.4k words
4.75
8.8k
17

Part 10 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah ducked instinctively as she passed through the archway of the door, though it was probably tall enough for her to pass standing upright. She breathed in a sigh of refreshing cool air, basked in the relative still of the outside. Her eyes adjusted quickly to the moonlight, and she saw Annika's hand reach out to her, took it, and was led out across the stone surface of the terrace, heels clacking out loudly into the nighttime quiet.

Leah heard Yvonne's voice exclaim quietly behind them, "Ah. Fuck."

"What?" Leah whispered, looking behind to see Yvonne's lips pursed into a pout of chagrin. She followed Yvonne's gaze back across to the far end of the terrace, near the downward stairway, and saw there the silhouette of two girls embracing.

"Ah," Annika echoed, coming to a standstill, let go of Leah's hand.

Looking closer, Leah recognized the two figures as her eyes brought them into focus. Half standing, half sitting, her plump backside propped up onto the parapet, was the fulsome figure of the girl with whom they had watched Lena dancing only some minutes before. And there, leaning up to squish her chest against that big bust was Lena herself, her slender face pressed against that of her partner, the two of them engrossed in a vigorous, squirming kiss.

Leah, Annika, and Yvonne stood for a moment, still, staring. Leah waited for one of the other two to speak, not wanting to make a sound, nor knowing what it might be appropriate to say. That Lena seemed to be enjoying some success in seducing the other girl was, Leah presumed, a good thing in the broader scheme of things. On the other hand, she also assumed it meant she wasn't going to get any satisfaction herself for the moment. Finally, Annika whispered, echoing Leah's thoughts, "So no, um, quiet bit of relaxation for us just now then."

"Go team," Yvonne breathed enthusiastically, her eyes fixed on Lena. She stood between Leah and Annika, resting her arms across their shoulders.

"Should we get out of the way and leave them to it?" Leah ventured. Annika groaned quietly. Leah looked at Yvonne, who seemed so far to have been providing the cues.

"Whatever. Maybe," Yvonne didn't seem to have anything in particular in mind. She continued excitedly, "This is good news. Remember, we're a team. Caring is sharing. It isn't only Lena's dick that'll be spending its evening between those fat funbags, it's all of ours." Yvonne turned to Leah, seeming to struggle to pull her gaze away from the scene at the other end of the terrace, "Well, some of ours, I mean, um..."

"Funbags," Annika half giggled, half groaned.

Leah smiled, she hoped nonchalantly. She couldn't help but feel a little envious, watching Lena kissing and groping at the other girl with an almost aggressive, natural enthusiasm. And seeing the other two, Annika and Yvonne, their mouths slightly open, their breath quickened with excitement. Aside from not getting to be alone with Annika again, Leah worried already that this meant she would no longer be the center of the other girls' attention. She had known that she would eventually have to share them, when they had talked earlier in Lena's suite about going out to find more 'offerings', but now it was actually happening, and Leah was watching right there Yvonne's and Annika's eyes, wide with longing, no longer glancing across at Leah every few seconds as they had been most of the evening. Leah wasn't even sure that she really, genuinely felt as envious as she thought she did, or wasn't perhaps just worried that the other two might think she was envious, and so she was counter-productively trying to appear impassive, and probably failing. She reminded herself that she didn't even really like being the center of attention, that it embarrassed her, made her self-conscious. And she felt ashamed to be overthinking things so stupidly. Beneath it all, her pussy still softly burned with thwarted anticipation.

"Uh oh," Annika whispered.

Like Annika, Leah had seen Lena's partner's eyes open as Lena's kisses had moved down over the girl's cheeks and chin and onto her neck. The girl's head slowly turned their way. There was no mistaking that she was looking right at them. Leah looked again to Yvonne for guidance.

"Well, too late to slip back inside now," Yvonne scrunched her lips pensively, "I guess we'll have to introduce ourselves."

Lena, too, was now looking up, as the other girl pushed her gently away. Yvonne took Leah's hand, and with her other arm over Annika's shoulder, led the group forward in quick strides. "Hah," she called out, laughing, as they approached, "Get a room you two!"

"Indeed," Lena replied. She stood up straight, still holding her partner at the waist, "Perhaps we should."

"Hi," Yvonne drew up a few steps away from Lena, then let go of Leah's hand and stepped forward on her own, presenting herself directly to the girl Lena was embracing, "I'm Yvonne." She leaned forward to plant a kiss on each cheek of the girl's face, which looked more than a little surprised.

"Hi," the girl replied, "Emmie." She turned to Lena, "These some of your friends?"

"Yes," Lena replied coolly, "This is my very dear friend Yvonne."

"I am a very, very dear friend of Lena's, yes," Yvonne was smiling her impish smile. She turned to take Annika by the hand, "And these are my own very dear friends Annika, and Leah," Yvonne presented Annika, who repeated, somewhat more awkwardly, the two kisses, clutching Emmie gingerly by the shoulders. Leah did the same, murmuring a greeting, repeating her name.

"Well, nice to meet you," said Emmie. Her voice was high-pitched, girlish, in a way that Leah thought sounded even a little affected, simpering.

After her first flash of surprise, Emmie seemed quickly to compose herself and seemed unabashed by the interruption. Her head was tilted very slightly backward, as if about to laugh, and she wore a subtle grin that seemed at once both innocent and a little disdainful. Up close and now with a clear view in the moonlight, Leah saw with a flush of envy and desire how attractive Emmie was. It wasn't just her full, womanly figure, or the huge, soft breasts that spilled up out of the top of her dress. Her face, too was beguilingly pretty. Her drowsy-looking eyes were a dark green color, with long eyelashes, and her soft, rosy cheeks were dimpled with her smile. A thick curl of hair hung over one side of her face, giving her a slightly tousled, carefree appearance.

"Well," Yvonne chuckled, looking Emmie up and down, "We don't want to interrupt anything. Just thought it might be a bit rude to just walk on past without saying hello. Lena and I haven't seen each other for ages, you see."

"Right," said Lena, hesitantly.

"We won't keep you just now," Yvonne leaned in to exchange kisses with Lena, "But if you want to catch up a bit later, Leah and I will be in my suite."

"Your suite?" Lena spoke slowly, looking Yvonne in the eye, one eyebrow beginning to rise.

"Through here," Yvonne gestured to the glass-faceted doors that led back to Lena's chambers, "Down the corridor, you know, my private suite. The two of us are going to hang out there for a while, have a drink."

"Only the two of you?" Lena inquired.

"Annika is on her way down to the great hall," Yvonne smiled, "She prefers to go dance."

"What?" Annika scowled.

"Come on," the corner of one of Yvonne's eyes twitched briefly in a subtle wink, "You were in a hurry, remember? To find a good dancing partner before the final reel."

"Oh, right," Annika looked as though she might be about to offer an objection, but then looked down at her feet with a sigh.

Yvonne took Leah's hand and spun around on her toes, starting to walk briskly away before Lena could say anything more. Then, after the first few strides she stopped, appeared to think, then turned around, "Of course, if you'd like, you're both very welcome to come join us now. There's a nice bottle of rosé we could share."

"Thanks," Lena replied dryly, her jaw clenching, "You go ahead. Maybe we'll join you in a moment."

"Okay," Yvonne pulled Leah closer to her, turned and resumed walking. Yvonne faced straight ahead, not looking back, but as they reached the door and Yvonne pulled it swiftly open, Leah couldn't resist glancing quickly over her shoulder, and saw Lena and Emmie, still holding one another in a loose embrace, and Annika, standing next to them looking awkward.

Only once the door was closed behind them and they were several paces down the hallway, Yvonne not yet having said a word or looked at her, did Leah venture to speak. She whispered excitedly, "Is this more troublemaking? Where are we going?"

"To Lena's suite of course," Yvonne replied, "I don't actually have one of my own, as you may have guessed."

"Back there?"

"It's where Lena will take Emmie to initiate her," Yvonne talked rapidly, as if to match the pace of her strides.

"So why are we going there?"

"To fuck of course," Yvonne replied cheerfully. "At least at first. Then if Lena actually shows up we might even get to join in the initiation."

"And if she doesn't?"

"More fucking!" Yvonne laughed gaily.

A shiver of excitement crossed Leah's skin, tingling, and her pussy flushed with warmth even as she felt a tinge of guilt. She looked over her shoulder down the hallway behind them, "Will Annika be okay on her own?"

"That's sweet of you. But don't worry. We'll be back to help her out before too long," Yvonne reassured her, "She can pull her own weight for a while, just for a change. After all, she's the one holding us all up now that Lena has hit the tit jackpot," she spun to her side, taking Leah by the waist. They had reached the door to Lena's apartments. At least, Leah assumed so. It seemed to be in about the right place, but Leah wasn't sure she could have found it again on her own. Yvonne turned the door handle, swung it open and pulled Leah inside.

Leah took in the familiar sight of the main room, the big four-poster bed at its center, sheets ruffled just as they had left them not long before. "She doesn't lock the door to her room?" Leah thought to ask.

"I didn't see her lock it when we left," Yvonne shrugged, "I took a risk I guess. If it had been locked I suppose I could have at least done you quickly up against the wall."

Leah faced Yvonne, held her body close. They looked into each other's eyes and Leah saw a familiar mischievous shine in Yvonne's eyes that sent a flutter of excitement through the core of her body, from between her legs up to her scalp. Neither of them spoke, and there was a moment's quiet in which Leah simply savored the look of desire on Yvonne's face and the brush of her quickening breath as they held each other close. Then their faces pressed together and Leah opened her lips, began kissing, entwining her tongue with Yvonne's, a murmuring purr of satisfaction in her throat. Yvonne's hands were at Leah's waist, then at her back, hastily scrabbling to unfasten the buttons of her dress. Leah took a scrunch of Yvonne's gown and hoisted it up to get her hand underneath and quickly into the waistband of Yvonne's tight shorts. Yvonne obligingly planted her legs apart to let Leah reach in and pull out her dick, which sprang free, already stiffening. Yvonne's body trembled and she gave a groan of relief as Leah took hold, gave a first few quick pumps, gripping the shaft tightly and pulling it back and forth. The last of the buttons at Leah's back came unclasped and she let go and stepped back for a moment to let the dress slide forward off her arms. Yvonne finished briskly unbuttoning the front of her gown then reached to pull Leah's thong down over her hips and backside. As it fell to the floor, Leah stepped out in her high heels. She then lifted the front of her top, letting her breasts fall free, slapping down onto her chest one after the other, and pulled the top up and off over her head, freeing it from her hair and tossing it aside.

"Over here," Yvonne grabbed Leah's hand, "In the other room."

"Wherever you like," Leah replied excitedly, letting Yvonne lead her across to another door, the nearer of two doors set in the wall opposite the one that led to the bathroom.

"Just in case Lena turns up soon," Yvonne explained, yanking Leah through the door, "Can't let that other girl see this. Not right away anyway."

"Emmie," said Leah.

"Yeah," Yvonne nodded distractedly, looking around her at the new room they had entered, "... tits."

The decor in the next room was similar to that in the main bedroom. Wood paneling, a high ceiling, deep purple or burgundy drapes on some of the walls. The floor was tiled with dark slate, polished and fresh-looking, and parts of the room were more modern than the rest. One wide alcove was equipped as an open kitchenette, dominated by a wide metal refrigerator. There were simple wooden chairs, a few plusher armchairs upholstered in reds and greens, and a big, cushion-strewn sofa, all arranged loosely around a broad wooden coffee table.

"Nice," Leah gasped, "She has a dining room as well."

Yvonne's eyes alighted on the coffee table. "Great. Here," she shoved Leah towards it, then pushed her gently by the shoulders to sit her down.

"Oh yes," Leah leaned backwards to lay herself out across the table on her back, stretching her arms up above her head. The unfamiliar sensation of the smooth wood against her bare skin made her feel the presence of her own body, her nakedness, in vivid detail, from the tantalizing sensation of her bare pussy, no longer clasped in the tight fabric of her thong, to the weight of her breasts slumped across her chest. She spread her legs and looked up at Yvonne. "Fuck me," she groaned.

Yvonne shrugged off the gown and hurriedly struggled her legs out of the shorts and kicked off her shoes. She stood, legs planted apart, and stroked her now fully hard dick, looking down at Leah. Leah reached out her arms but then Yvonne stooped and knelt down, began untying the top strap of Leah's high-heels.

"Leave those, it doesn't matter," Leah said softly, "Just get up here and give it to me already."

"Keeping the heels on," Yvonne purred as she stood up again, "Nice."

Leah smiled to herself. She arched her back and lifted her hips, pushing with her hands and her legs to slide herself further up onto the table, then she brought her feet up onto the tabletop, knees bent and raised. It crossed her mind that the pointed heels of her shoes might dent or scratch the wood, but seeing Yvonne clamber up onto the table on all fours, dick swaying stiffly beneath her, she quickly forgot anything else.

"Come here," Leah reached up to wrap her arms around Yvonne's neck as she crawled forward to poise herself above Leah's supine body. Leah crossed her wrists to lock their bodies together face to face, opened her mouth for Yvonne to kiss her again, roughly, eagerly.

Yvonne wriggled and heaved herself into position, stretching out across Leah's front, their stomachs sliding against one another as Yvonne fumbled, seeming not to be able to make up her mind where to put her hands. One forearm came to rest behind Leah's neck, while the other hand found its way to the small of Leah's back, pressing their hips more tightly together as Yvonne's dick nuzzled up between Leah's legs, twisting and sliding until it met the welcoming folds of her pussy.

"Ohh yeah! Give it to me," Leah repeated with a groan. Her pussy was warm and throbbing, already wet, and it took only a single slow push for Yvonne to spread her open and slide smoothly part way in. Yvonne waited, then withdrew, her body trembling, until only the tip of her dick still held the outermost lips of Leah's pussy apart, then thrust once forward again, quickly and deeply in.

"Fuck!" Yvonne gasped gleefully. She propped herself up on her arms and tossed her hair aside, then bit her lower lip and gave a hard, stiff shove of her hips to drive deeper.

The pleasure, the relief of finally feeling her pussy tightly filled was excruciating. Leah felt her body stiffen and her muscles tense, as if needing to expend an irresistible pent up energy. Her spine arched and she twisted her head to one side, then the other. Yvonne held still, poised above Leah's body, then thrust again slowly a few times in succession, grunting each time through gritted teeth. Each jolt made the muscles of Leah's pussy spasm and clench, the rest of her body following suit with an involuntary shudder from her abdomen up to her shoulders.

Leah threw her arms above her head, groaning hoarsely, "Fuck, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She felt some of the tension in her body release itself momentarily each time she called out, only for her to stiffen again as Yvonne gave several more violent thrusts, faster this time.

"That's it, bitch," Yvonne grunted, breathless, "Come for me."

"Oh, yes," Leah couldn't manage much more than a moan in response, a slow swell of pleasure flooding out from her pussy into her limbs.

Yvonne shifted her weight a little, held her torso up on just one arm while bringing the other to Leah's chest, taking hold of one of her breasts. Yvonne scrunched it in her fingers, holding the nipple pinched between her forefinger and thumb, then shook it slowly up and down, "Look at these lovely fat tits."

"Harder," Leah gasped, "Make me come." Not just the pure visceral pleasure being visited on her pussy and on her whole body, but also something about the way Yvonne treated her so roughly, and hearing herself called 'bitch', made Leah throb inside quick and hot, as if she had received a strange, unexpectedly thrilling punch in the stomach.

"You're gonna come so hard," Yvonne panted, slamming harder.

Just hearing Yvonne say it, Leah felt the final, overwhelming pulse spasm through her pussy, pushing her over the edge. She abandoned herself to a slowly mounting, irresistible climax. She reached up for Yvonne's shoulders and pulled her down, embracing her tightly, then lifted her legs to wrap them around Yvonne's hips, her high heels clacking awkwardly against her ankles as she locked them together. Leah squeezed, groaning and pushing the breath from her own lungs as she hugged Yvonne tight. "Ohh, fuck! I'm coming!" she gasped, groaning, "Harder, harder!"

Yvonne, face pressed against Leah's shoulder, gave a muffled cry of assent and her hips shook, thrusting haphazardly up and down, her dick sliding smoothly in and out as Leah's pussy began to clench and throb with heat. Leah closed her eyes, let her head slump backwards and opened her mouth wide to moan loudly, her voice ringing out hoarse and deep as her orgasm finally shuddered through her.

Leah felt Yvonne's body untense in her arms, and felt Yvonne's panting breath at her shoulder. Leah too let her muscles go slack, uncrossed her legs from about Yvonne's hips, lay back and savored the sporadic shivers of renewed pleasure that twitched through her pussy in the aftermath of her orgasm, becoming slowly spaced out. Each time, Leah's pussy clenched forcefully about Yvonne's dick and Yvonne gave a quiet groan of appreciation.

Leah lay for perhaps a minute or more, basking, not able to muster the energy to move or to do anything. She listened to the sound or her own and Yvonne's breathing, returning slowly to a resting rhythm. The air was warm, and Leah became aware of a slight beading of sweat across her back where it was pressed against the hard surface of the table, and between her stomach and Yvonne's. Finally, Yvonne sighed and half-lifted herself, half rolled off to the side, swinging her legs and staggering off the table to stand slowly upright and stretch.

Leah propped her upper body up to rest on her elbows. "Whew," she sighed, giving a sheepish laugh. She looked up. It still felt a little awkward to look another girl in the eye right after sex, especially with the sound of her own loud moans and cries of pleasure still ringing in her ears.