Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, there are glasses," Leah noticed, seeing some petite wine glasses arranged, rim-down, on the marble kitchen counter. She took three of them in one hand, stems between her fingers.

"We're in luck," Yvonne pulled out a clear-glass bottle of what was clearly a light rosé, though the label was crumpled with the damp of condensation and bore only a faded handwritten scrawl. She handed the bottle to Leah.

"An opener?" Leah asked.

"Good point. Glad you're still thinking clearly. Not just a pretty face," Yvonne exclaimed, smiling with approval at Leah, adding, "And a nice pair of tits."

Leah giggled. Yvonne rummaged in a set of drawers under the counter, opening each in turn until she pulled out a corkscrew. "Oh I'm terrible with those," Leah looked at the simple twisted screw, only a stubby wooden handle at its top. It was the kind without any sort of mechanism, that you just had to pull on. "I hope one of them knows how to use it."

"Give it here," Yvonne took the bottle back and clasped its body between her thighs. "Ahh! Oh does that feel good," she sighed, pulling the bottle up between her legs. Her dick, slowly wilting but still long and heavy, gave a twitch as it draped itself over the bottle, then slid off it, slippery with the condensation that had settled on the cool glass. Yvonne took the corkscrew in her fist and twisted it with gusto into the cork, the muscles of her arms tensing with effort. With a sharp grunt of air through gritted teeth, she pushed the bottle down with her other hand and yanked the cork free with a squeaky plop. Standing up, she took a single, deep swig from the bottle, and handed it back to Leah with a gasp of satisfaction, "Here you go."

"Right," Leah laughed nervously, "How do I look?"

Yvonne put her hands to Leah's head and dug her fingers into her tangle of hair. "Hot," Yvonne smiled, lifting and fluffing out Leah's thick waves, parting them carefully about her face, "Absolutely ravishing."

Leah felt the urge to embrace Yvonne before leaving the room. But she realized it would be awkward while holding the wine glasses in one hand and the bottle in the other. Instead, she reached forward and held the bottle briefly against Yvonne's outstretched, half-hard dick, teasing the wet glass along the shaft. "See you in a moment then," she said, smiling, and turned to walk away.

"Go work your charms," Yvonne slapped Leah quite hard on the behind.

"Ow!" Leah giggled. She looked over her shoulder and waved as she made her way to the door, holding the gown hitched up with the free fingers of the hand that held the wine glasses. Yvonne bounded up behind her, and with a silent smile pulled the door open, taking care to conceal herself behind it as Leah slipped through.