Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne's dick, sticking out just beside Leah's face, looked to be still fully hard. Leah reached out to stroke it, caressing the underside of the shaft with the palm of her hand.

"More?" Yvonne cocked her head, one eyebrow raised. Her eyes looked drowsy, half-closed but she shook herself and seemed to force them open, "How do you want it next?"

Leah's pussy ached with a warm, glowing sensation that felt mostly like blissful satiety, but also with a twinge of the sort of pleasant soreness of an overexercised muscle. Whether her pussy was ready for it or not, she knew without hesitation that she wanted more of something. "Would you like to put it in my mouth?" she suggested.

"Oh yes," Yvonne's eyes brightened. She pointed to the sofa, "Why don't you lie yourself down somewhere more comfortable?"

"Thanks," Leah took Yvonne's outstretched hand and pulled herself slowly upright with a groan, legs stiff and slightly trembling. She teetered a moment on her heels until she was sure of her balance and then walked round the coffee table to the sofa. She sat down, flopping backwards and sinking comfortably into the plush cushions.

Yvonne approached and stood in front of her, legs planted apart. Leah reached for Yvonne's dick, stroked it lightly. Then she ran her hand along its underside until she held the sack of Yvonne's balls in her palm. She curled her fingers to take a gentle hold of them, hefted them to feel their weight. They were large enough to fill her cupped hand, surprisingly heavy, and they felt cooler than the warm skin of Yvonne's dick. "Is that nice?" Leah asked, hefting them again and giving a gentle squeeze. They seemed to respond to her touch, stirring faintly inside the smooth skin of the sack, which was slowly tightening to draw them up firmly against the base of Yvonne's dick.

"Uh, yeah," Yvonne murmured, "Gently."

Leah pressed her hand gingerly upwards, clasping her fingers closed in a tender cage. Behind Yvonne's balls, the base of her dick was warm and swollen hard. "Bring it here," Leah pulled Yvonne slowly forward until she was able to plant her lips on the end of Yvonne's dick.

"Ohh, that's it," Yvonne sighed, "Suck it." She put one hand on Leah's head and grasped a bunch of hair in her fist, not pulling but holding tight.

Leah pursed her lips to wrap them about the tip of Yvonne's dick, then stuck out her tongue to lick it underneath and at the sides. Pulling Yvonne very gently by the balls, she guided her in, sucking with her cheeks to draw the inside of her mouth tightly together. Leah let go of Yvonne's balls to put her hands at Yvonne's hips, then Leah felt Yvonne's fingers stiffen against her scalp and draw together to tug at her hair. With a grunt Yvonne pulled Leah's head backwards until her mouth almost disgorged Yvonne's dick, then forward again at the same time as she thrust her hips, shoving her dick right to the back of Leah's throat. The sudden twinge of pain Leah felt at her hair being pulled was strangely pleasant, even comforting, like the slight pain of exerting a muscle, and it blended with a rush of excitement. More than anything it was the sound she heard and felt herself making that excited her, a loud, slippery, gulping noise, the sound of herself being used. It sent a throb of abject delight down from her throat through her insides to her pussy.

Yvonne withdrew and then yanked Leah's hair and thrust into her mouth three more times in quick succession, straining each time to drive deeper. At the depth of her final thrust Yvonne held still, Leah's nose pressed up against her stomach.

Leah gurgled and gulped, trying to draw breath through her tightly blocked throat, until Yvonne finally withdrew, and Leah let out a groan both of relief and of desire. "Ohhh yes! Fuck my face," she gasped.

"Lie down on your back," Yvonne instructed.

Leah obliged. She tossed back her hair and lay down with her head on a cushion. Yvonne leaned forward and planted one hand on the back of the sofa, her hips above Leah's head. With her other hand, Yvonne took hold of her dick and lifted it up flat against her stomach, then let go, leaving it to slap stiffly downwards and smack Leah across the mouth. When Yvonne repeated the slapping a second time, Leah was ready and held her lips pursed slightly open, took hold of Yvonne's dick as it hit her face and ran her lips and tongue along its shaft. "Mmm, get it in here," Leah purred, slurping eagerly.

"You just love sucking dick, don't you?" Yvonne grunted. She swung one leg up over Leah's head and on to the sofa then leaned forward to plant her hands either side of Leah's hips. With one knee beside Leah's shoulder and the other leg still standing straight on the floor, Yvonne was on all fours above Leah's body, her dick poised just above Leah's chin.

Leah reached up to pull Yvonne down by the hips, letting Yvonne's balls sit slumped across her mouth. Leah kissed them, rubbing the smooth, taut skin with her lips, then opened her mouth wide to give a slow, gentle suck. "That nice?"

Yvonne responded with a groan. Looking up, Leah could see the soft, swollen ridge of the base of Yvonne's dick where it met the smooth skin around her tight, neat butthole. Leah saw with some satisfaction that the ring of muscle around Yvonne's hole was faintly twitching, and responded with a brief clenching pulse each time Leah kissed or sucked at Yvonne's balls. Yvonne groaned again and arched her back to bring the tip of her dick back up to press against Leah's lips. Leah leaned back her head and opened her lips, trying hard to let her throat go slack and relax even as the rest of her body trembled with anticipation. She waited for the thrust, trying to savor the moment, to fix it in her imagination, until suddenly Yvonne's dick plunged downward into her mouth, slowly at first, but with force. Leah's throat contracted instinctively as it filled. Yvonne did not pause or pull back but simply tilted her hips to continue at a different angle, pushing herself slowly in until the end of her dick was lodged firmly in past the back of Leah's throat. Her throat blocked tight and her nose buried between Yvonne's balls, Leah gasped for breath. Her body tensed but she quelled the instinct to struggle or panic, instead arching her spine to strain her neck and tilt her head a little further backwards, until the cushion on which she was resting was tucked under the back of her neck and shoulders. With a slight shake of her head she was able to free her nostrils and draw a quick, desperate breath as Yvonne pulled momentarily back before driving her dick in once again.

Yvonne groaned. "Ohh, yeah. That's a good dick-slurping bitch."

Leah groaned deeply, the sound muffled in her chest. She gulped, once and then a few times more, her body stiffening each time she suppressed the rising sensation of choking.

Yvonne leaned forward, laying herself across Leah's body and stretching her arms out between Leah's legs. Yvonne lifted her hips, slowly withdrawing her dick until finally Leah's throat was free. Leah's lungs filled with a deep gasp, her chest heaving up and down as she rapidly drew air. Then with a sigh she began eagerly sucking at the end of Yvonne's dick, squeezing it with her lips and caressing it with her tongue. She felt a movement between her legs and then a delicious, gentle pressure on her pussy. Yvonne kissed her firmly at the opening to her pussy, then slowly pressed apart the topmost fold of skin with her tongue, giving it a long, firm lick. The slight soreness she still felt only served to intensify the sudden shiver of relief that throbbed up from inside her in response to Yvonne's touch. She let Yvonne's dick slip from her mouth as she cried out with a loud moan of appreciation.

Then Yvonne planted a last light kiss on Leah's aching pussy and swiftly straightened up. She sat herself firmly on Leah's face, balls slapping down heavily onto Leah's mouth. Leah drank in once again the sight of the soft, smooth skin of Yvonne's butthole, now clenched tight. Her pussy, exposed and unstimulated, pulsed with a delicious frustration.

Yvonne put one hand between Leah's legs and let it rest there lightly. "No more for you now," Yvonne spoke evenly, faintly grinding her hips to rub her balls against Leah's face. Yvonne patted Leah's pussy and then withdrew, planting her hands on Leah's thighs. "I want to make you come just from being fucked in the face," she continued, and as she spoke, she swung back her hips and poised her dick once again above Leah's mouth.

"Uhhh," Leah groaned, unsure herself whether she meant to assent or to object. She opened her mouth just in time for the plunge, this time faster, more careless. Her groaning was muffled into a low, gurgling gulp as her throat filled.

Yvonne pushed, wriggling and shifting to get as far in as she could. Then after drawing a deep breath she pulled out as far as Leah's lips, only to slam suddenly deep back in. Then again. Leah's body jolted and her pussy clenched tight each time her throat filled. "Come on," Yvonne grunted, "That's it. You love dick so much it doesn't matter which hole it goes in."

Leah groaned. A dull throb of frustration welled up inside her. She tensed the muscles of her thighs and her abdomen, trying to squeeze at her pussy. Yvonne held her pinned down by the legs and began thrusting faster, perhaps almost as hard as she had been moments earlier on the coffee table.

"You're going to come, bitch," Yvonne went on, "I'm not stopping until you come."

Leah gulped, struggling for air but unable to breathe. She tried hard to focus the tension in her body on her pussy, trying to wring the pleasure out, will herself to orgasm. A tiny well of tears that had built up around her eyes broke into a single stream of water, which Leah felt trickle down the side of her face.

"Uhh," Yvonne moaned. "Need a little help, just to finish?"

Leah murmured, nodding as best she could. Yvonne slammed faster, her thrusting bouncing Leah's head against the soft upholstery of the sofa. Then she stopped, holding herself firmly deep inside, hips trembling, and Leah felt hands on her breasts, then a sudden, powerful pinch on each of her nipples, followed by a rough twist. A sharp twinge of pain shot unexpectedly through her body, her limbs stiffening in shock, and then slowly she felt an agonizing hot crescendo of pleasure throb up forcefully between her legs, lingering for a moment on the edge before bursting into an intense, though not completely satisfying, climax.

Leah let out a slow cry of relief and exhaustion, her body slumping slack, glowing in the rapidly fading aftermath of exertion and orgasm. She felt Yvonne slide slowly, tenderly out. The end of a muffled cry rang out from Leah's mouth as it came unplugged, Yvonne's dick springing free with a wet plop. Leah couldn't quite muster the strength to hold her mouth closed as a small trickle of saliva ran from her lips slowly down her cheek. She moaned again, reached forward to put one hand between her legs, cradling it over her pussy to soothe herself with a gentle stroking.

Yvonne swung herself off the sofa to sit down on the coffee table with a firm slap of her buttocks against the wood. She stretched her arms out behind her and lolled her head back. "Holy fuck!" she groaned.

"Uhuh," Leah grunted, giving a feeble laugh. She was still out of breath, her chest rising and falling in deep sighs. She gathered her strength and swung her legs off the edge of the sofa, then with a heave she sat up, slid forward and fell to her hands and knees on the floor.

"You okay?" Yvonne asked.

"That was amazing," Leah sighed, panting for breath. Her limbs trembled, muscles aching, though she had spent almost all of the last while laid out on her back. Even the muscles of her abdomen glowed with the warm aftermath of exertion, as if she had been working out. Leah took several deep gulps to clear her mouth of saliva, a twinge of soreness in her throat as she swallowed. She sat up on the floor and tossed back the tangle of hair from her face to look up at Yvonne.

"I might have gotten a little carried away," Yvonne looked down at her.

"No. No," Leah replied. She reached one hand up to her chest to clutch her breasts. It was somehow instinctively comforting, to feel their weight and to lay her arm across her nipples, still throbbing with a delicious fading glow of pain mixed with excitement. "You fucked me really good."

"Any time," Yvonne sighed, smiling.

Leah knelt between Yvonne's spread legs. She let go of her breasts to put her hands on Yvonne's knees. Above her, Yvonne's dick still stood stiff and upright. Leah looked up into Yvonne's eyes, "You didn't come yet, did you? How do you keep yourself from coming when you fuck like that?"

"Lots of practice, I guess," Yvonne grinned.

Leah pushed on Yvonne's legs to help herself stand up. She put one leg either side of one of Yvonne's thighs. "Do you want me to help you come?"

"You have a really amazing body," Yvonne stared ahead at Leah's chest.

Leah didn't want to ask again. She had become quickly accustomed to Yvonne taking the lead, confidently dictating where they would go and what they would do. Leah shuffled forward a little, then climbed up onto the table top on her knees to straddle Yvonne across the hips. Leah's pussy throbbed with soreness, yet somehow still she felt a twinge of renewed excitement at the feeling of being poised right above Yvonne's dick, ready to plump herself down onto it at any moment.

"Sometimes, this is my favorite moment," said Yvonne quietly, "My favorite feeling I mean. Just being hard, feeling like I'm about to come any minute."

Leah lowered herself tentatively, reaching between her legs to take hold of Yvonne's dick. It twitched as she wrapped her fingers around it. "More?" Leah shuffled lower, guiding Yvonne's dick until its tip nudged against the still wet outer folds of her pussy.

"Wait," Yvonne whispered.

"What?"

"Aha!" Yvonne exclaimed, pushing Leah gently aside. She stood up, cocked her head.

"What is it?" Leah asked, turning over to sit down on the table.

Yvonne looked over at the door and held up one finger, "We have company."

Leah held the silence for a moment and listened. There was the vague chatter of voices from the next room. "They're here," Leah concurred.

"So," Yvonne stooped to pick up her gown from the floor, "Best get dressed so we can join them before it gets awkward."

Leah looked about her, "Ah. I think, um..." She cast her thoughts back and was fairly sure she had stripped off not just her dress but also her top and thong in the main room as they had entered.

"Oh," Yvonne said flatly. She looked about her also, scanning the room.

"Sorry," said Leah.

"No," Yvonne replied absently, looking at each of the walls, "I should have thought ahead. Was just in too much of a hurry to get you naked and fuck you senseless."

"Should I wait here?" Leah asked.

"I suppose the only decent thing to do is to give you my clothes," Yvonne sighed. She handed her gown to Leah, "Here, put this on."

"Oh, I... You don't have to do that," Leah flustered. Out of an awkward instinct to politeness, she nonetheless took the gown in her hand. "What are you going to wear?" she asked.

Yvonne stared over at the far wall, "Could tear down the curtains I suppose. Though maybe a bit drastic. Come," she held out her hands and hoisted Leah up onto her feet. She took back the gown and pulled it around Leah's shoulders, "Let's get you dressed at least."

Leah slipped her arms through the sleeves of the gown and let Yvonne pull it tight over her shoulders. "Are you just going to go in there naked?" Leah asked as Yvonne began buttoning up the front of the gown.

"No," Yvonne pursed her lips and frowned with concentration as she struggled to pull the front of the gown closed over Leah's chest, "I'll just have to wait here."

"Okay," Leah didn't too much fancy the idea of walking in to join Lena and Emmie on her own. But it felt also reassuring to put herself once more in Yvonne's hands, follow her instructions. "What should I say?"

"Damn your big tits," Yvonne muttered, giggling to herself. She abandoned her attempt to draw the buttoning closed about Leah's bust and returned to the top buttons to unclasp them again first, then began buttoning from the waist instead, working her way deftly upwards until she jerked the lower part of the chest closed and jostled Leah's breasts roughly inside it.

Looking down, Leah wasn't too displeased. Though it pinched her a little uncomfortably at the lower part of her chest, the gown lifted and pressed her breasts firmly together into a neat cleavage, displayed between the loose lapels where the top four or five buttons remained undone. The gown's deep gloss shimmered pleasingly over the curves of Leah's figure. "Thanks," she said, looking down to where Yvonne had knelt to button up the last few buttons below the waist, "So what should I tell the others?"

"Just send Lena in here first," Yvonne stood up, "I'll deal with her. And then you can just make chit-chat with the other girl."

"Chit-chat?"

"Or whatever," Yvonne smoothed down the sides of the gown, "Small talk. You can compare breasts or something if you like. Just until I've got Lena sorted out. You could even save a bit of time by gently letting her in on it."

"Letting her in on it?" Leah assumed this meant telling Emmie about the Sisterhood, but she wanted to make very sure before she made an embarrassing mistake. She couldn't quite tell whether Yvonne was joking or not.

"You know, breaking it to her, as one new initiate to another, in the most sensitive manner possible of course. Tell her she's about to be whisked off to a massive dick-fest and be fucked silly in every hole she has."

"Seriously?" Leah giggled.

"Well, not quite in those words of course," the expression on Yvonne's face was earnest for a moment, "But yes, seriously. It's okay to tell her. She has to find out somehow."

"Alright," Leah said, feeling some trepidation at the thought.

"I mean," Yvonne looked at her curiously, "How did Annika break it to you?"

Leah thought for a moment, realized she couldn't even remember what precise moment it had first dawned on her. Had Annika said something in particular? "Well we just, you know, we started kissing. And then she just got it out I suppose," she giggled sheepishly.

"Classy," Yvonne grinned.

"So I tell her and then what?" Leah pressed on.

"Well then the party starts, of course," Yvonne turned Leah by the shoulders and patted her on the backside, "The sooner the better, so off you go."

"Right," Leah started towards the door, hesitantly. The gown was just slightly longer than her legs, even in heels, and she had to hitch it up in one hand to avoid tripping. Her heart was quickening with nerves. The thought that Yvonne was responsible reassured her a little. She told herself that everything was Yvonne's idea and that Lena would of course recognize this and direct her anger only at Yvonne. Still Leah couldn't imagine what she was going to say to Emmie, or indeed what she was going to say in the first moment she stepped through the door. Would the two of them already be kissing? Or on the bed? And beneath it all Leah felt a shameful uneasiness at the thought that Yvonne, too, might get to have sex with Emmie, might find it just as enjoyable, or more so. Above all Leah worried that the exhilarating rough treatment Yvonne had just visited upon her was not special, was something she did to any girl.

"Wait," Yvonne held Leah's wrist, "You can bring in a bottle of wine."

"Wine?"

"Yes, it's what we promised them if I remember," Yvonne bounded over into the kitchenette and pulled open the door of the wide refrigerator, "Maybe Lena has some in stock."