Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 12

Story Info
Leah discovers the joys of anal sex.
8k words
4.79
10.7k
21

Part 12 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** CONTENT WARNING: The story gets slightly kinkier in this chapter. Leah gets fucked in the ass (gently and lovingly), then she briefly needs to urinate in the bath (non-sexually, it's just that she can't hold it back), and finally she is given a buttplug as a gift. You have been warned! Things will be back to 'normal' in the next chapter, so skip ahead if this stuff is not your thing.

***

The bathroom appeared to be empty. "Hello," Leah called out, her voice a faint echo in the wide space. The tiles of the floor were still damp and some cool water had pooled on the floor.

"In here," Leah heard Lena's voice and a splash of water. Looking for its source, Leah realized that she had completely failed to notice a pair of mirrored sliding doors that formed the entirety of the far wall. The last time that she had been in the bathroom, the air had quickly filled with steam, and she had quickly become too busy to pay much attention to her surroundings.

"Hi," Leah called out. She tiptoed over the tiles, now cool against her feet, and slipped through the open end of the sliding doors. She entered another matching pale blue tiled chamber, this one a little smaller. The space was dominated by a round, raised pool, perhaps three or four meters in diameter, clad in slightly smaller irregular tiles like a mosaic. It was full to the brim, and a wispy, warm steam rose from the surface.

"Come join me," Lena was sitting in the pool, up to her chest in the water, her breasts floating neatly at its surface, her arms stretched out at her sides reclining across the lip of the pool.

"Wow," Leah stepped forward, "Nice."

"Yes, this is a bit nicer than the shower," Lena purred, her voice deep, rich with relaxation, "We can rest here for a moment."

Leah climbed the single step that ringed the outer edge of the pool, then lifted one leg over to dip in her foot. "Ahh," she laughed contentedly as she sunk her leg up to the thigh and swung the other over and in, "Lovely."

The water was close to being uncomfortably hot, or so at least it felt for the first few moments as her skin adjusted to the contrast with the cool air. The heat soaked in to the aching muscles of her legs in a comforting warm flush. She stood for a moment, drinking in the warm steam, letting it moisten her face. She wasn't quite sure where she should sit, whether right next to Lena, or even in her lap. She settled for sinking down where she stood, at an oblique angle across the pool from Lena, not quite opposite her.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Lena smiled.

"Oh yes. Ahh," Leah gasped as her backside entered the water, the ripples of the surface lapping hot against her tired pussy, then enveloping her body up to the waist and finally over her breasts as she sat down on a submerged ledge that matched the height of the outer step.

Lena lifted her arms and slouched forward, sinking up to her shoulders and then submerging her entire head, hair floating above her at the surface. After a few seconds she surfaced with a splash and a deep gasp, her mouth open wide as the water drained off her face. She tossed her wet hair behind her and wrung it out with her hands, then glided back lazily through the water to resume her earlier position. "Ah! Lovely," her eyes flashed wide at Leah, "Get yourself washed if you like."

Leah followed suit and slid forward on the ledge until she swam free, leaning back and pushing upward against the water to push herself down under the surface. It filled her ears and soaked into her hair and for a moment she sat still, eyes closed, floating close to the surface, and savored the comforting blanket of murmur that was the sound of being submerged under water. Then she kicked against the bottom of the pool and burst upward back into the air.

"Whew!" Leah blew air from her lips as streams of water fell from her face. She brought her hands to her forehead to pry away the heavy wall of wet hair that hung across her eyes, and ran her fingers through it as best she could to spread it along the sides of her head and down the back of her neck. She wiped and wrung at her face to clean her skin, and looked up at Lena.

"You are a truly beautiful creature," Lena said simply, smiling.

"Oh," Leah's skin was flushed warm with the heat of the water, but beneath it she felt a blush at her cheeks, "Thanks."

Standing straight in the middle of the pool, Leah found it was surprisingly deep. She was in up to the bottom of her rib cage, her breasts half hanging free in the air, half floating. Her nipples, softened with the warmth, were not quite touching the water. She fell slowly backwards and kicked with her legs to propel herself back to the ledge and take up the same arms-spread position as Lena.

Lena hauled herself up a little and reached behind her to retrieve a bottle of shampoo from the floor. She swam forward and then stood up in front of where Leah sat. "Let me wash your hair," she said, opening the bottle and pouring a viscous, fragrant dollop onto the palm of her hand.

"Thank you," Leah said quietly. Looking down, she could see through the rippling surface of the water a wavy, fragmented image of Lena's dick, long and jutting out in front of her, whether stiff or just floating she couldn't tell. Leah leaned back, closed her eyes, and purred with satisfaction as Lena's slender fingers rubbed and then massaged at her scalp, working the shampoo into Leah's thick wet hair. Leah wondered idly whether she should reach into the water and stroke Lena's dick, but she felt tired, a little too lazy to bother making a decision, and then it was over and Lena was walking away back to where she had been sitting, leaving the immediate memory of the brief but delightful scalp massage tingling at Leah's spine.

Lena had a lovely, slender back. Leah noticed for the first time how the upper notches of Lena's spine stood out as neat bumps at the base of her long neck, and how the elegant angle of her shoulder blades was just faintly visible beneath her smooth, lightly tanned skin. Lena turned and sat, smiling across at Leah, "Now, while we soak a little and Yvonne has her fun, you have perhaps earned the right to know a little more about what you are letting yourself in for."

"Letting myself in for?" Leah sat up. She propped herself up on her elbows and tilted her head back enough to stop too much of the foam of the shampoo from sliding down into her eyes.

"What you might be letting yourself in for, I should say," Lena continued, "If you decide you want to go the whole way."

"The whole way to where?" Leah asked, trying to appear calm while her pulse quickened with excitement.

"If you want to be an offering, I mean," Lena replied.

"You mean as Yvonne's date? To go with you to..." Leah paused, "What was it? The North Wing?"

"We will definitely go there," said Lena, "At least as soon as we manage to get ourselves organized. If you still want to."

Leah tilted her head back upright, her neck already having begun to ache a little from lolling backwards. Enough of the shampoo had fallen from her head that it no longer threatened to drip into her eyes. "Oh yes," she enthused, "Definitely."

"Good," Lena looked pleased, "But the whole bring-a-date thing is just to make sure there are enough girls to, um, go round, so to speak. Being an offering is something a bit more. Not all the girls are actually offered."

"Oh," Leah's curiosity was aroused, and she felt the same flutter of nervous excitement that she had felt a few times earlier in the evening whenever the other girls had talked to her about the Sisterhood, about secret things.

"Yes, perhaps we weren't so clear about it earlier, when we were in a hurry to get ready," Lena went on, "I had hoped we might already be in the North Wing by now. And then I would have talked to you there, while showing you around. But since we're here now and taking a little break before heading out again, I might as well fill you in a bit."

"So," Leah said, eager to fill the short silence that followed. She heard only the lapping of the water as they both moved idly, until Lena spoke again.

"So if you wish, and you really don't have to decide now or any time soon, we will also offer you, at the end of the evening."

"Offer me to..."

"To one of the Seven," Lena gestured at Leah with her hand.

"The Seven Sisters?" Leah asked.

"That's right. You have a lot of potential," Lena smiled at her warmly, "I mean, I have to be honest, I wasn't so sure when I first met you. But then sometimes the shy girls turn out to be the best."

Leah could feel her cheeks redden with a giddy blend of pride and embarrassment. Not wanting to show her excitement, she slid forward and sank once more beneath the water, shaking her head to rinse her hair, pulling her hands through it to straighten it a little, then pushing back up to break the surface when she felt she had distracted herself for long enough to regain her composure. "Sorry," she gasped for breath, refreshed, exhilarated, "Just wanted to rinse."

"Please, take your time. Here," Lena reached again for the floor behind her and tossed an olive-green bar of soap across the pool.

Leah caught it awkwardly in her hands, nearly letting it slip, "Thanks."

"Relax, get yourself clean and pampered," Lena flicked a little splash of water in Leah's direction.

Leah took the soap to her upper body, began rubbing it along her arms and under her armpits. It had a very slippery, slightly oily quality, not quite like normal soap, more like a moisturizing lotion of some kind. "So why aren't all the girls offered?" she asked.

"Well, they have to want it," Lena laughed briefly. Something in her tone sounded as if she were making a statement that ought to be obvious, as if she were surprising herself by having to say it. "I mean, it has to be voluntary. We don't force anyone, any girls, to do anything. That's I guess one of the most important rules of all."

"Why wouldn't they want it?" Leah asked. She giggled, "I feel like I want it and I'm not even completely sure what it is."

"It entails becoming..." Lena paused, seeming to think. She muttered something guttural sounding under her breath, looked upwards with her eyes as if to retrieve something from memory, "A pet, I suppose you could call it. Maybe that's not every girl's ambition in life."

"A pet?"

"Maybe you remember that girl Ellen? Did you meet her earlier?" Lena asked.

"Yes," Leah was happy to be able to affirm something she felt she knew, "She's a pet, isn't she?"

"Yes," Lena smiled indulgently, "And well, she just stays with us the whole time and, um, fucks on demand, I suppose." She laughed, "That's all it is really. Or more or less. There are some other chores. And rewards too, of course."

Leah hitched her feet up onto the ledge where she was sitting and stood up, bringing her upper body out of the water to stand, thigh-deep, on the ledge. She rubbed the bar of soap across her chest, over her nipples, feeling them stiffen a little, then under each breast and down across her stomach, and then between her legs, rubbing slowly to work up a foam against the strip of short hair above her pussy. "I want that," she said softly, holding Lena's gaze as she planted her legs slightly apart and reached behind herself. She slid the soap between the cheeks of her behind and rubbed one corner of it firmly against her butthole.

Lena looked up at Leah, "As I said, you don't have to decide now. Maybe there are things you want to think about."

Leah stepped forward off the ledge and sat down, watching the bubbles of soap lift off her skin and disperse as her body passed through the surface of the water. She set down the soap on the lip of the pool and reclined again. "Where would I...?" she began, looking up and around at the bare tiles of the walls and ceiling, then her mind switched track, "These chambers, are they yours?"

"Yes," Lena replied, "Well, not absolutely all the time. But this is where I get to stay when I'm at the Summer House."

"With Annika?"

"No," Lena's reply was hesitant, "She's still a novice, in a dormitory."

Leah thought suddenly of Annika, realizing with a pang of guilt that she had completely forgotten about her, out there in the great hall or wherever she might be. "Is she...? Will she be okay?"

"She will be fine," Lena reassured her, "It was a little harsh of Yvonne to leave her behind like that, but Annika needs to learn also to look after herself."

"Is Annika your...?" Leah found she couldn't find an appropriate term to finish with, or wasn't sure even quite what she wanted to ask. After her evening in the company of the Sisterhood girls, the notion of partners or girlfriends seemed somehow out of place, as if she were recalling a quaint old custom.

"She's not my pet, no," Lena laughed. Then she glanced downward in what seemed to be a rare display of embarrassment, "Only the Seven have pets. And only... normal girls. I just like her."

"She's very nice," said Leah, wanting to say something reassuring, "And pretty. Really beautiful."

"Yes," Lena said simply. "So in answer to your question, where you would stay, that would depend on your, um," Lena paused again as if seeking a word, "... mistress. You probably wouldn't have a big set of chambers like this to yourself, I'm afraid. You'd probably share, at least at first."

"With...?"

"With other girls. Other pets. Then eventually you might move in with your mistress," Lena spoke slowly, "If she is really pleased with you."

"Oh," Leah leaned forward, a flush of excitement coursing through her insides. She dangled her soapy breasts in the water, shaking her shoulders idly to rinse them. "What could I do to please her?"

"Well," Lena sat up. She slid off the ledge and stood in the water, "You could start by shaking your lovely big tits like that."

Leah sat up straight and stretched her arms lazily above her head. She stuck out her chest and shook it, feeling the weight of her breasts tug at her skin as they swung from one side to the other. "And then...?" she asked, smiling.

Lena waded slowly forward across the pool, pushing with some effort against the water, her slender waist displacing a smooth wave of water that lifted a few stray bubbles of soap up and down like fragile boats on a swelling sea. "Turn around," she said softly.

Leah obeyed swiftly, quicker than she wanted to. She turned and put her knees up on the ledge, facing away from Lena, and leaned out over the lip of the pool. She had already had the pleasure of Lena's attentions more than once, and yet now that she knew a little more of what might be in store for her, her imagination bloomed with a renewed excitement. A tangible, muscular throbbing rose quick and hot in her pussy. Her clean wet skin, still smooth with soap, tingled with warm shivers. She stretched forward, letting her breasts hang free beneath her, and planted her hands on the outer ledge. She shuffled forward, her stomach against the tiles, and arched the base of her spine to lift her behind a little way up into the air. "I'm yours," she murmured contentedly, "I'm your pet. Do me. Fuck me again."

"Well, you wouldn't be my pet," Lena swooshed up behind her in a swell of water that washed over Leah's thighs, "Sadly. But I'd come and use you from time to time."

"Use me," Leah couldn't decide whether she meant to echo the phrase as a question or as a request.

"Sharing..." Lena said, pausing to place one hand on each of the cheeks of Leah's backside, "Is important to us."

"Whose, uhh..." Leah began, interrupted as the tip of Lena's dick nuzzled hard and warm at the outer lips of her pussy, prompting a first low groan to rise from her throat, "Whose pet, uh, would I be?"

"That too remains to be decided," Lena replied, leaning forward over Leah's back to speak quietly in her ear. Lena's dick began to brush slowly from side to side. The oiliness of the soap had soaked into Leah's skin, leaving it slippery, and she could feel the tip of Lena's dick glide smoothly over the outer folds of her pussy, spreading their moisture.

"By, uhh, me?" Leah asked with a grunt as she pushed backwards, trying to slip the opening of her pussy onto Lena's dick as it moved.

Lena answered, "No. The Seven will decide among themselves who gets whom. Based on seniority, I suppose, and some other considerations. But well, I guess if Marianne invited you... then she probably wants you for herself."

At the sound of the name, spoken softly in Lena's deep, womanly whisper, Leah gave another feeble groan and her pussy flushed with heat. Lena straightened up and took a slippery hold of Leah's hips to pull and drive herself smoothly in, sending a deep swell of satisfaction up through Leah's insides. "I, uhh, she..." Leah tried to form and speak some simple formula of confirmation or assent, but was momentarily overpowered by pleasure.

"Do you like her?" Lena held still, her dick faintly throbbing as it filled Leah's pussy, "Would you like that?"

Since a few moments earlier, when Lena had first started explaining a little more about the prospect of being 'offered', one of the fleeting notions that had begun skipping through Leah's mind was the nervous, tantalizing expectation that she had felt once or twice in idle moments earlier that evening, that Marianne was or might be awaiting her at the climax of the ball. Leah hung her head and closed her eyes, and found to her frustration that she couldn't quite conjure a solid image of Marianne in her mind's eye. She saw the silky red hair, the pale white skin, and full figure, but couldn't quite see the details of the face, despite having a very vivid general impression that it was disarmingly beautiful, the expression one of a calm and powerful confidence. "Uhh, she's..." Leah grunted as Lena's dick twisted once inside her.

Lena stroked the flanks of Leah's stomach, shushing her. Leah moaned again. Lena took up a slow, side-to-side grinding motion, her dick still planted firmly inside, merely stretching Leah's pussy one way then another. Its movements felt smoother even than before, eased both by the moisture flowing from inside Leah's pussy and by the slippery soap.

Leah wanted to please Lena, to show her what a good offering she could make. "Do, um..." Leah spoke with some difficulty, groaning as an irresistible swelling throb of excitement rose through her body, "Would you like... uhhh... to come? How can I make you come?"

Lena leaned forward again to kiss Leah on the neck, "Well much as I would love to, I can't come inside you like this."

"Uh, why not?" Leah twisted her neck to meet Lena's lips for a lazy, grazing kiss.

"Well," Lena whispered, "How can I put it? We Sisterhood girls, I mean, everything works as you might expect it to."

Leah didn't understand what was meant. She said nothing, focusing on clamping the muscles of her pussy tightly about Lena's dick. She kissed Lena again.

"You could get pregnant," Lena whispered.

"Pregnant?"

"We have all the, um, ingredients. Just like normal. You could get pregnant entirely in the normal way," Lena straightened up, paused, "Or more or less normal."

Leah realized that the entire evening, since first seeing Annika and then afterwards seeing her and the other girls come several times, including on her body and in her mouth, it had never once even crossed her mind to think about contraception. She recalled with a twinge of anxiety the many times she had eagerly taken Yvonne and Lena in her pussy, and Annika too, without even thinking about the possible consequences. "Could I...?" she turned to look at Lena.

Lena put her hand to Leah's cheek and stroked it, gripping her face gently in cupped fingers and then pushing to turn her head back round away from her. "Don't worry," she shushed, "We are always careful."