Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Leah replied meekly. She felt reassured, and again curious, and pushed back against Lena's hips to wring another throb from her pussy.

"But that would be a definite faux pas," Lena continued, drawing her breath and speaking again in a cheerful, conversational tone, "It's an important rule. So, if like a good eager pet you want to give a Sisterhood girl the honor of coming inside you, it has to be in your mouth, or..."

"In my..." Leah completed the thought, "In my ass?"

"That's right," Lena giggled gaily. She drew suddenly and swiftly out of Leah. The final stiff nudge as Lena's dick slid out past the slippery folds at the sides of Leah's opening pushed Leah sharply and unexpectedly almost to the brink of orgasm in one powerful hot throb. "And I have to say," Lena slapped Leah across one cheek of her backside with a loud smack, "Yours looks especially inviting."

"Uhh," Leah groaned, tensing and grunting as she suppressed her mounting climax, pushing it back down inside herself. She was aware that as she did so, her exposed butthole tightened and then relaxed in a small spasm. "I'm glad you like it."

The tips of Lena's fingers pressed into Leah's buttocks, massaging firmly, "But you should only do what you want to of course. What you enjoy. You're already absolutely amazing with your mouth."

Leah smiled to herself, "Thanks." She knew, with a sudden clear determination, that she wanted to do it. However nervous she was about the prospect, the thought of not being able to give all the pleasure that she could was unbearable. In particular it was the image in her mind of there being somewhere in the Summer House other girls who would do it, and that she, Leah, would be less pleasing than they. She took a deep breath and spoke without turning her head, wiggling her hips, "So let's do it. Fuck me in the ass."

"Are you sure?" Lena asked. Leah was pleased to feel Lena shuffle forward and already nuzzle her dick between Leah's thighs as she spoke.

"We can try it," Leah replied, "I want to be a good offering."

"Okay."

Leah thought she could detect a hint of excitement in Lena's voice. She felt Lena grope for something beside her, heard a sloshing and lathering sound, and then felt water tumble onto the small of her back, then down between her buttocks to wash with a warm tickling sensation over her butthole and through the folds of her pussy. Then came the firm, slippery press of the bar of soap against the skin around her hole. The corner of it pressed gently but firmly right into her small tight ring of muscle, massaging and oiling in a slow circular motion. "That's nice already," Leah purred.

"Just relax," Lena said softly, scrubbing the soap a last few times up and down, "Open up as best you can."

Leah had once, a couple of years earlier, actually succeeded in making herself come from anal stimulation alone. It had taken some time in preparation, pampering herself with a long warm shower and a good oiling up while she thought herself into the task, got herself excited about it. Then she had been able to back onto a dildo attached to the wall of the shower with a suction cup, and slowly, very carefully grind herself up to orgasm by clenching and stiffening the muscles of her legs and her pussy, without touching herself. She had done it mostly as a matter of pride, to be able to say to herself, and perhaps eventually boast to other girls, that she had managed it. In the end she had not told anyone, not even Caroline, and it had remained one of a few secret facts about herself that she was quietly proud of.

Now, with the tip of Lena's dick nuzzling against her hole, not yet pushing, Leah tried to think back to that evening. She knew that the most important thing was simply to relax, to resist the urge to defend herself and tighten up. She concentrated her nervous energies between her legs and willed the muscles of her insides to slacken and open. "I'm ready," she grunted, "Please, put it in."

"Slowly," Lena said, perhaps rather to herself than to Leah. Leah felt the first pang not quite of pain but of discomfort, a slightly unnatural, awkward feeling as her butthole was pushed open by the unforgiving hardness of Lena's dick.

Despite her efforts to relax, Leah felt the outermost muscles of her butthole clench tight in one spasming movement, not quite involuntary but irresistible, like suddenly having to give in to a sneeze or cough. She could feel it slowly expelling Lena's dick, slippery with the oil of the soap. "It's okay," she grunted with effort, "Just go once more out and then back in again, to loosen me up."

Lena drew out with a faint soapy squelch, but held herself still pressed gently against the opening. Leah felt her hole spasm open and closed several times more, in slow, powerful movements. She waited patiently for it to subside.

"Again?" Lena asked, shifting her hands up onto Leah's hips to grip and pull her back a little.

"Yes," Leah gasped, closing her eyes and focusing once again on soothing herself, "Put it all the way in, and hold me tight."

Leah imagined the rear end of her body as if in another space, poking out through a porthole or window. She conjured the image of herself in the shower the last time she had done this, then of herself with Marianne, lounging on a luxurious bed, Leah the good pet, pliant, ready to please, to let her body be used.

"Oh fuck," Lena groaned quietly as she thrust slowly and smoothly in, "Feels so good."

"Good," Leah felt a throb of pride, "It's nice for me too."

"Really?" Lena reached the end of her slow plunge, her dick lodged firmly deep in.

"Yes," Leah replied earnestly. To her surprise, she had begun to feel already the warm swell of pleasure building inside her. It was duller, more dispersed than usual, manifested more as a pleasant ache in her stomach, in her legs, and above all deep in her insides. The sensation itself, the hard object lodged inside her, was one more of a slight but bearable discomfort, but the feeling overall, the idea of giving pleasure in a new and difficult way, and the excitement that came with it, was deeply satisfying.

"What can I do to make it nicer? To make it easier for you?" Lena asked, stroking her hands across Leah's hips and lower back.

"You can just, uhh," Leah grunted, screwing up her face in concentration, "You can start fucking me."

Lena said nothing more but began drawing her hips slowly back. She lingered with the tip of her dick just inside Leah's butthole, stopping it from tightening closed. She held Leah firmly by the hips, then drew out and for a few seconds left Leah bare and pulsing before pushing her way firmly back in, in a slightly swifter repetition of her earlier first careful thrust.

"Uhh," Leah gasped. Though colored with a twinge of pain, the sensation was more vividly pleasurable the second time, a feeling of being filled and warmed from within. More of the soapy water had seeped inside her, easing the passage of Lena's dick. Leah wasn't sure, but she fancied she could feel the soft weight of Lena's balls resting against the base of her pussy. Lena twisted smoothly inside her, sending a shudder of excitement up through her insides. Leah groaned again, "You can, uh, fuck me properly. If you like. Make yourself come."

Lena responded with a first truly vigorous thrust, drawing only half way out and then pressing sharply forward to bump her hips against Leah's backside. "I might have to go quite hard to manage that," she said.

"Please," Leah groaned, "Do it. Fuck me."

"Just, uh..." Lena grunted as she thrust once more, considerably harder, "Just let me know if I should stop. Or if I can make it nicer for you."

"Like that is good," Leah pushed backward with her hips to meet the next thrust and drive herself harder onto it, "You might, um, make me come too."

Lena slid several more times smoothly almost out and then in, each time twisting to stretch open the taut, sensitive skin of Leah's butthole. "Really?" she asked, panting for breath, "You can come like that?"

"I, uh, managed it once already," Leah frowned, not quite able to suppress one quick, powerful clench.

Lena paused, "With one of us? Tonight, with a Sisterhood girl?"

Despite concentrating on keeping control of her muscles, and on nursing the slow swell of dull pleasure building up through her body, Leah couldn't help herself from giggling sheepishly. "No," she laughed, "On my own."

"Oh. Hot," Lena groaned, slamming once more against Leah's backside, "You have hidden depths."

"I, uhh, I just want to make a good offering," Leah explained. Talking about it, and even more so hearing Lena talk about it and voice her appreciation, stoked Leah's excitement. Only the tiniest shiver of pain now throbbed out from her aching butthole with each of Lena's sharp thrusts. It was a drop in the ocean of warm pleasure gathering inside her.

Lena leaned forward to slide her hands up from Leah's hips to her shoulders, purring the two potent words in her ear, "Good girl. I'm going to fuck you hard now, just for a while at the end."

"Please," Leah whimpered excitedly.

"Do you think you might be able to come?" Lena asked, "Is there anything I can do to help you."

"Um, uhh," Leah groaned as Lena made her roughest, deepest plunge yet.

"Anything," Lena whispered.

Leah hesitated, suddenly embarrassed, "You could, um, you could talk to me."

"Talk to you?" Lena pulled on Leah's shoulders to drive herself deeper.

"Maybe, um, uhh, keep talking about what you're doing to me," Leah continued, "It sort of, uh, turns me on. You can call me some names."

"Ah," Lena's tone was wry, knowing. She shoved hard at the same time as yanking Leah backward by the shoulders, "You like knowing you're a good girl?"

"Uhh, yeah," Leah groaned.

"Well good girls get fucked," Lena went on, speaking through gritted teeth, "And if they're especially good, they get fucked in the ass."

"I'm a good girl," Leah arched her back and moaned loudly.

"Yes, you've been very, very good," Lena grunted, "So as a special treat I'm going... to... fuck... you..." she muttered each word under her breath as she slammed several times with force, her body slapping against Leah's, "in... your... big... fat... good-... girly... ass."

Leah cried out. There was a final tiny throb of pain as Lena's last, most furious thrust drove deeper still, and then Leah felt vividly the hard length of Lena's dick suddenly pulsing inside her, followed by a hot wet spurt deep inside. Leah bit her lower lip and hung her head, then bucked her body and clenched tight with the muscles of her legs and her pussy, nearly but not quite able to wring out her orgasm. "Don't... uh, stop," she pleaded.

Lena groaned and seemed to have to muster some effort to grab Leah once again by the hips and thrust twice, and then three times more, "That's it. Good girls... always... come."

Leah heard a soapy, squelching sound from behind her and felt a warm ooze at the tightly stopped opening of her butthole. The comical incongruity of it was momentarily off-putting, but then the pleasure jolted back through her insides and forced a long, hoarse cry from her throat. She twisted her hips and scrunched up her face, groaning as the great swell that had built up inside her burst into a slow, burning throb, washing out into an agonizing wave of relief that spread through her limbs and shivered across her skin.

"Fuck," Lena gasped, breathing heavily. She slumped onto Leah's back and kissed idly at her neck and shoulders as she drew her breath in deep sighs.

In the slow pulsing aftermath of her orgasm, Leah felt the two openings of her pussy and her butthole alternately clenching and loosening as her body twitched out the last dregs of release. Her butthole ached, raw and hot, and a subtle twinge of discomfort crept back as her body slowly relaxed and returned to rest. As she sloughed forward, letting the delicate weight of Lena's body press her from above onto the tiles, only the ring of muscle at the opening of her butthole remained tensed, straining to close itself in slow, forceful spasms.

Leah lifted and turned her head to meet Lena's lips for a fumbling, breathy kiss, "Let me just..." Leah whispered as she wriggled her hips. She focused her remaining energies and clenched her butthole tight as she squirmed, feeling Lena's dick soften and slowly slide out of her until with an audible slurp it sprang out and slid heavily down to rest against Leah's pussy, sending a last delightful shiver up through her body.

After a few minutes' near silence, filled only with the sound of their contented sighs and the occasional splash as their legs stirred idly in the water, Lena finally heaved herself up, pushing on Leah's shoulders to lift herself upright. There was a swoosh and a splash and Leah turned to see Lena sinking backwards into the pool to surface a moment after, shaking the water from her hair. Leah lifted herself up with a sigh, the skin of her stomach peeling slowly off the tiles. She turned and sat down in the water, setting her behind down gingerly on the submerged ledge. She looked down and saw impressed in soft red and pink ridges on her stomach the mosaic-like pattern of the tiles.

"Come," Lena stood up and held out her hands, spitting water from her mouth.

Leah smiled, dazed, and slipped off the ledge with a wince. Only now did she begin to feel the full soreness of her butthole. It seemed still to be faintly tensing and wringing as it twisted itself back into a comfortable, tightly closed knot. As she stepped out into the middle of the pool to join Lena, the wash of water between her legs and about her waist soothed her like a warm balm. "You really, uh, made me come, very hard," she said to Lena, laughing.

"Me too," Lena replied, putting her hands to Leah's face and kissing her on the lips. Lena sought out Leah's hand beneath the water, then turned and led her to the opposite side of the pool, sat down and opened her arms.

Leah let herself fall slowly forwards in the water, into Lena's embrace, sinking in up to her shoulders and putting her arms about Lena's waist. "You really know how to treat a girl," she purred.

"I hope I didn't hurt you," Lena stroked Leah's hair, "I got a bit carried away there at the end."

"No, no, not at all," Leah reassured her hurriedly, "At least, no more than I wanted."

"Than you wanted?"

Leah hesitated, "I like, um, being used. Like that. Like you did."

"Good," said Lena after a moment's pause. Then she looked down to meet Leah's gaze, "Did, perhaps, Yvonne also use you rather roughly, just now?"

"Yes," Leah looked down, not knowing why she felt embarrassed. The memory of the exhilarating, almost frightening force with which Yvonne had fucked her just before was still fresh in her mind, "Not in the ass, I mean, but, well, she was quite rough."

"I just hope she didn't hurt you either," Lena cradled Leah's head in her hand.

"No, no," Leah shook her head. A thought stirred in her mind and her curiosity momentarily overcame her shyness, "You didn't, um, punish her, did you? For doing that?"

"Well..." Lena replied, her chest shaking with a short laugh, "No more than I punished you just now, so to speak." She paused, thinking, "Well, to be honest, perhaps a bit worse than that. But she had it coming."

Leah recalled what Yvonne had told her as they had been getting dressed, and couldn't help but pry a little further, "You're... you're, um, senior to her, right?"

"In a strictly hierarchical sense of 'senior', yes," Lena replied, leaning back against the edge of the pool and taking a deep breath. She stroked Leah's hair, "I have some responsibilities. Not the least of them is that I am supposed to keep some of the more difficult novice girls under control, I guess. Like Yvonne. And Annika."

"Under control?" Leah wanted to know more, but was unsure what exactly, so resorted again to echoing Lena's words.

"Annika is new. She's still learning," Lena leaned her head backwards to look up at the ceiling. She chuckled to herself, "Yvonne is a bit of a loose cannon, so to speak, but she has her uses."

"Like?" Leah ventured.

"Well, she can be quite good at handling girls like you," Lena looked down again and smiled, "As long as she's kept under control."

"Girls like me?" Leah's heart beat slightly faster with a mixture of nervousness and excitement as she wondered what Lena might mean. With a twinge of chagrin, she realized just how sorely she longed for Lena's approval.

Lena looked earnestly into Leah's eyes, "You like how she treats you?"

"Oh yes," Leah replied eagerly, "Very much."

"I'm guessing she called you something rather worse than just 'good girl'," Lena laughed.

"Um," Leah thought back. She giggled, "'Dick-slurping bitch', I think."

Lena laughed again, a frown on her face, "But you liked it, honestly?"

"Yes."

"Good." After holding Leah's gaze for a second or so, Lena seemed satisfied, and resumed looking up at the ceiling and stroking Leah's hair, "Then she has done her bit. Though she needed punishing anyway, for various unrelated transgressions."

"She likes to treat girls rough," Leah said, not really intoning it as a question.

"Yes," Lena replied, "That's less my, er, my thing, I suppose. So it's good to have her around."

"Oh," Leah felt a sudden nagging worry, "I hope I didn't make you do something you don't like, just now."

"Oh no," Lena laughed, seeming genuinely amused. She dug her fingers into Leah's hair to tickle her scalp affectionately, "In the service of your edification, my dear, anything. Absolutely anything."

There was again a quiet pause, water lapping at Leah's shoulders. Leah wondered what the word 'edification' meant, but was too embarrassed to ask. "So..." she murmured, drawing out the single syllable. Having for the time being satisfied her curiosity, and her body still glowing with the sweet, sated satisfaction of a hard-won orgasm, Leah wanted to move on and to meet the next surprise or challenge, but was waiting for Lena to guide her there.

More urgently, however, Leah realized that she suddenly and quite desperately needed to relieve herself. Since arriving at the ball, and even after having had a few drinks at the bar earlier with Annika and the other girls, Leah hadn't once felt the need to go to the toilet. But now, maybe as a result of the warmth of the water cloaking her body, or the soothing, throbbing soreness in her pussy, she could feel that she absolutely had to urinate very soon, within the next few minutes at most. She glanced around as discreetly as she could, and saw a small saloon-style wooden door made of angled slats and painted in a faded, flaking blue. It looked as though it must be a toilet or at least a private changing room, but Leah couldn't muster the courage quickly enough to ask Lena if she could go. Suddenly Leah's resolve gave and she felt a rush of relief as a flowing warm stream flushed out from between her legs. She twisted her body at the waist, sticking her behind out towards the middle of the pool to make sure that none of it washed over Lena's legs. As the pressure within her subsided, Leah glanced discreetly over her shoulder. The surface of the pool was fortunately still covered with islands of soapy foam, the color of the water beneath indiscernible.

"So indeed," Lena sat up, giving no sign of having noticed anything untoward. She shuffled herself backwards on the ledge to sit up straight, "I guess we should wash up and get going." She took Leah by the shoulders and pushed her gently aside. With a smile, Lena stood and plunged forward into the pool, arms first, then twisted around beneath the water to surface facing Leah.

Leah slouched forward and slid off the ledge to let herself sink once again under the water. She pushed upward with her arms to submerge her head. She held her breath and floated for a moment of silence, enjoying the muffled underwater murmur in her ears. When she broke the surface again and drew a deep gasp of air Lena was already stepping out, her slender foot on the tiles of the pool's rim. Leah waded to the edge, dragging her legs slowly through the water. She looked up and took Lena's outstretched hand, "Thanks."