Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena held Leah steady in her strong grip, then led her across to the sliding doors. A long horizontal brass bar was set into the wall beside the doorway. From the bar protruded several small clothes hooks, and on these hung three long dressing gowns of a thick, pastel-pink towelly material, with big, fluff-lined hoods. "Here," Lena took one down and handed it to Leah.

"Thanks," Leah said again. She wrapped the gown about herself, slipping her arms into the wide sleeves. She cocked her head to one side to wring out her hair beside her, water splashing to the floor. Then she pulled on the hood and rubbed it against her head, drying her hair and soaking the water out of her ears.

She watched Lena shrug a matching gown onto her shoulders, then reach for another lower hook that had previously been concealed behind the gown and take from it a small shiny object. "There's something I'd like you to have, if you want," Lena said, holding the object in the palm of her hand, "It might help you to be a good offering, if that's what you really want."

"What is it?" Leah peered at the thing Lena was holding. It was made of a polished, reflective metal. It was no larger than an egg, and roughly egg-shaped, but with the narrow end of the egg more elongated, stretched out into a blunt, round-tipped cone. Affixed to the wider end of the egg was a thin loop of metal forming a ring of about a finger's diameter. Below the loop, just where it joined the main body of the object was a slim crossbar, so that together with the loop it formed the head of an ankh.

"Bend over," Lena instructed, "You can put your hands on the edge of the pool."

Leah obeyed, turning to rest her hands on the tiled lip of the pool and bending at the waist to lift her behind in the air. "Is that, um, a sort of butt-plug?" she asked. She couldn't help but giggle as she said the word.

"Correct," Lena replied. She lifted the hem of Leah's dressing gown to bare her backside, then put her hands on the insides of Leah's thighs to indicate that she should spread her legs further apart. "It can help you stay relaxed, open for business, so to speak. Until our next..." Lena paused, "Or your next encounter."

"Well if you think it will help," Leah said meekly.

Lena stepped to the side and leaned into the pool to dip the plug in the soapy water, then straightened up and put her other hand between the cheeks of Leah's backside and stroked her fingers delicately across the skin surrounding Leah's butthole. "Now, just relax and open up like you did for me just now. And tell me when you're ready."

Leah felt a twinge of soreness around and inside her hole, a dull throb, but it was mixed with a quickening pulse of excitement. The thought of putting something inside herself and keeping it there made her a little nervous, mainly with the worry that she might not be able to do it, or to walk properly afterwards, and would have to disappoint Lena. "Ready," she grunted, pushing with the muscles of her insides to hold her butthole open as best she could.

"Gently," Lena said softly as she pressed the plug against Leah's opening.

The rounded tip of the plug was cool against Leah's still sore skin, sending a refreshing shiver up her spine and causing her to suddenly clench. "Sorry," she giggled nervously, letting herself relax again, "Ready again now."

"Then in it goes," Lena pushed slowly but firmly.

"Ohh," Leah was surprised at how smoothly it slid in, her butthole easing obligingly open and pulsing several times as it swallowed the egg, stretching over its widest part then clenching tight again around its base. The crossbar of the ankh sat across her butthole and prevented the main part of the plug from sliding any further in. She was surprised too at how good it felt, a dull echo of the deep, hard-won climax that she had been able to squeeze out of herself while Lena had fucked her moments before.

Lena twisted the plug slowly, turning it so that the crossbar lay vertically across Leah's butthole, the end of one arm nudging against the soft, sensitive skin just below her pussy. "So, stand up carefully," Lena patted Leah on the back and pulled the dressing gown back over her rear end.

Leah walked her legs carefully inward, feeling her buttocks come together against a small, cool object that must be the ring of the plug. She stood up and reached gingerly behind herself, slipping her hand into her crack to feel for it. She took the ring between two fingers and gave it a tentative tug, just to be sure the plug was in firmly. It stirred inside her, stretching her butthole a little with a brief tweak.

"Comfortably in?" Lena asked, her expression concerned, searching Leah's face.

"I guess," Leah replied, lifting one leg to test how it felt when she moved. The discomfort seemed slight, definitely bearable, as if it might soon fade.

"Then let's go get dressed," Lena smiled and turned to walk out through the open sliding door.