Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 14

Story Info
Leah comforts a girl in distress (with sex).
8.2k words
4.74
6.5k
12

Part 14 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah turned and pushed open the door in front of her. She stepped out into the bright moonlight. She was standing on another stone terrace, like the one she had just come from, its mirror image on the other side of the great hall. Leah stepped out across the stone floor towards the parapet on the other side, where she could see the tops of the tall fir trees that flanked the front gates.

She looked up to the moon and savored for a moment the calm away from the echoing noise of the great hall. Then she heard a softly-voiced sniff from somewhere off to the right, a sort of half-sob, as if someone were recovering from a bout of tears. The sound echoed off the stone walls. She turned and saw another girl, standing a few meters away, her elbows resting on the parapet, her hands at her face.

The girl lifted her head from her hands and turned to face Leah, their eyes meeting. "Oh," Leah said simply, "Hello."

After a moment the girl replied. "I'm sorry," she said, her voice the quiet, trembling wail of someone about to start crying.

Leah wasn't sure what the apology meant. Perhaps the girl was embarrassed at having been caught in a sensitive private moment. "No, I'm sorry," Leah countered, "I didn't mean to disturb you."

"No. You... I..." the girl's voice wavered and then broke, suddenly bursting into sobs. Her shoulders shook as she cried and she buried her face in her hands once more.

Leah hesitated, almost resolving to step discreetly back through the door. But she felt vaguely ashamed. It seemed cowardly to abandon the girl. She might be in genuine need of help. Leah felt sorry for her. She looked small, and delicate, and her continued sobbing stirred a discomfiting swell of sympathetic sadness in Leah's chest. Leah walked over and put her arm about the girl's shoulders, leaning forward to try to get a better look at her face. "It's okay," Leah spoke softly at the girl's ear, "Are you okay? Can I help you?"

The girl took one hand from her face and waved it in front of her in a gesture of dismissal. She shook her head, her eyes scrunched tightly closed and her lips trembling.

"Come here," Leah reached and put her other arm about the girl's body and turned her gently so that they faced each other. Leah was relieved to find that instead of pushing her away, the girl put her arms about Leah's neck and buried her face in Leah's shoulder, her sobbing intensifying. "There there," Leah stroked and patted the girl's back, feeling at once both pleased with her own kindness yet also faintly ridiculous. Leah felt the girl's tears dampen the skin of her shoulder, and after the sobbing seemed to subside a little, Leah ventured, "What's the matter?"

The girl lifted her head and looked up at Leah. In her heels, Leah was about half a head taller. The girl was short, and petite. Her face was sweet, pretty, her big bright eyes wet with tears. Her dark brown hair, though thick and glossy on the top of her head and at her fringe, was cut quite short at the sides, revealing very dainty ears from which hung small pearl earrings. She had a slightly prominent nose and a furtive smile that together gave her an endearingly mouse-like appearance as she sniffed back her tears. "Oh, I'm... I'm sorry," the girl looked up, and seemed to be on the verge of bursting into tears once more, before appearing to compose herself. She rested her head on its side, her cheek against Leah's shoulder, "Thank you," she said with a tremulous sigh, "You're very kind. I'm okay."

Leah held her arms still wrapped about the girl, stroking the back of her head. "Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" she asked. When there was no immediate reply, she added hurriedly, "You don't have to, of course. Only if you want."

The girl drew another trembling breath, "It's... Oh, I'm sorry, it's just so silly."

"I'm sure it isn't," Leah shushed her.

The girl took a deep sniff and then disengaged her arms from around Leah's neck and straightened herself up, a nervous smile breaking onto her face. "I just... I was with a girl I'd met."

"Was she nice?" Leah prompted.

The girl nodded, the corners of her mouth turning down in a brief grimace of sorrow, "Yes, she was very nice. She was very nice to me. It's just that..."

"Mm?" Leah hummed a murmur of encouragement.

"Oh," the girl paused, checked herself, seeming to remember something, "I guess actually I'm not supposed to tell anyone about it."

"Ah," a suspicion that had been forming in Leah's mind took firmer shape, "About what?"

"About, well... I guess I just shouldn't tell you." The girl gave one of those brief, pathetic, half-sobbing laughs that someone makes after recovering from a bout of crying, "Not that you'd believe me anyway."

"Oh, maybe I might," Leah raised her eyebrows in a way that she had hoped would be knowing, reassuring, but immediately felt rather inappropriately suggestive.

"I don't know," the girl frowned. She turned to look out over the moonlit gardens, as if pondering a mystery, "I mean, it's really strange."

"So, maybe the strange thing that upset you," Leah probed cautiously on, "With this girl. If it was about her. Maybe the same strange thing might have happened to me."

The girl turned quickly back to look at Leah, seemed confused, then surprised, "To you?"

"Maybe we both have the same secret," Leah went on, "And so I could start telling you about mine, just a little, just to see, and if you find it turns out to be the same as your secret, then it's okay for us to talk about it, because we both know it already."

"Oh," the girl said simply, "Okay."

"My name's Leah, by the way," Leah reached out her hand.

"Kathi," said the girl, taking Leah's hand in hers.

It seemed a little awkward to just shake hands, so Leah leaned in and planted kisses on each of the girl's cheeks. As she did so, the girl nuzzled her face against Leah's neck, whether with a strange sort of affection or just for comfort Leah couldn't tell.

"So," Leah continued, "Kathi. Well, I came to the ball tonight. I was invited. And I met a few very nice girls and so on, maybe like you did, a bit earlier on."

"Yes," Kathi nodded.

"And one of them was very nice and I went to take a look around the house with her, just explore."

"Oh yes, right," Kathi's nodding seemed to be affirming the similarity with her own experience.

"It's a really lovely place, isn't it?" said Leah, looking up at the wall of the building beside them.

"Yes, it's lovely," Kathi nodded enthusiastically.

"And anyway," Leah lowered her voice. She looked around. There was nobody else in sight. "This girl was very nice and she, um, she showed me a really good time."

"Oh," Kathi gave a quiet giggle that sounded nervous, but also conspiratorial, like an excited child.

"But, well, she was a bit different from other girls," Leah ended, examining Kathi's expression for acknowledgment.

"Yes," Kathi said flatly. She cast her eyes away from Leah, looked down at her feet, "So, um, you met her too?"

"Well, I don't know," Leah replied, "I mean, it might not have been the same one."

"There are more like her, aren't there?" Kathi's gaze returned to Leah's face, her eyes wide.

"I think so. I mean, I've met a few of them." said Leah.

Kathi's eyes suddenly filled with moisture and she sniffed back an incipient sob, "I really messed up."

"You found it too strange and you had to leave?" Leah asked. She took Kathi's hand and squeezed it gently to comfort her. "Or you didn't want to?"

"I've ruined it," Kathi wailed quietly, "She was so nice, but I just... I ran away. It must be so hurtful."

"No," Leah replied, "I'm sure not. You haven't ruined it. Why don't we go and find her. She'll understand, I'm sure."

"Go find her?" Kathi did not appear to have thought of it, "You think?"

"I mean, if you still like her. If you want to make it up."

"I really like her," Kathi smiled through her tears, "But... I don't know."

"You don't have to, you know,..." Leah searched for a delicate formulation, realizing that they had so far completely avoided mentioning it directly, "To let her, um, put it in you. If you don't want to."

"I don't know," Kathi said, looking out over the gardens again, a pained expression on her face. She was silent for a moment and then her head turned quickly back to Leah, her eyes once again wide as if something had just occurred to her, "Wait. Are you...?"

Leah wondered what Kathi might mean, then it dawned on her, and she replied hurriedly, "Oh. No. No, no. Here," Leah took Kathi's hand and guided it to the side of her body where the seam of the dress bared her skin. She put Kathi's palm to her exposed thigh, then inched up the dress until she could push it aside and slide Kathi's hand between her legs so that her fingers just brushed at the few short hairs that peeped out above the low waistband of Leah's thong.

"You're...?" Kathi began, looking over Leah's body and then into her eyes.

Leah was relieved to find that instead of pulling her hand away, Kathi slid it gently over the very top of her pussy, pressing her fingers into its folds through the fabric of the thong. "I'm like you," Leah said, "A... a normal girl, I suppose. Maybe it's wrong to say 'normal'. I mean, a girl without... Well, you know what I mean, right?"

Kathi nodded. Then, taking a sudden bold gamble of the sort that she was sure she would never have even considered before that evening, Leah leaned slowly closer to Kathi, bringing them face to face, cheeks just touching. Kathi smiled and put her lips to Leah's. Leah gave a sigh of gratification, and opened her mouth for a tender kiss, her lips sliding softly over Kathi's. Kathi put her free hand at Leah's hip, and Leah put hers to Kathi's cheek to cradle her head as she pushed her tongue gently into Kathi's mouth. Kathi's fingers pressed and stroked at Leah's pussy, stirring a subtle, warm pleasure, more comforting than passionate. After a moment's embrace, the kiss seemed to end naturally, both of them pulling back with a deep breath, Kathi taking her hand out from under Leah's dress.

"You like girls, right?" Leah asked, to break the silence.

"You're very beautiful," Kathi said by way of an answer.

"Thank you," Leah replied, "You're really cute too. I like you."

Kathi turned her eyes away, bashful. "And you? I mean, did you...?"

"Did I let them put it in me?" Leah smiled.

"Yes," Kathi's eyes were wide.

"Yes, I did," Leah laughed, "A lot."

"And what's it like?" Kathi continued eagerly.

Leah looked up at the moon, thinking back to some of her most cherished recent memories. She gave a rather more heartfelt sigh than she meant to, "Oh, just... amazing."

"It feels good?" Kathi sounded dubious.

"Oh yes," Leah realized she couldn't find any even remotely apt description, "I mean, I've spent most of the evening just being, um..."

"Pleasured?" Kathi ventured.

"... fucked," Leah finished her thought before she could stop herself.

Kathi looked a little taken aback. She giggled nervously. "Fucked?" she pronounced the word precisely, carefully. The way she hushed her voice made it seem like she was embarrassed to even say it.

"I mean, I had sex with them," Leah said hurriedly in a quieter voice, "It's nice. They're... attentive. Kind."

"With more than one of them?" Kathi sounded either disbelieving or excited, perhaps both.

"Let me think," Leah looked upward, enumerating her memories carefully, "Just with three of them. So far."

"So far?"

"Well I really hope I get some more," Leah replied with a laugh.

"Three of them at the same time?" Kathi probed, her eyes widening.

Leah thought for a moment, "No, no more than two at any one time, really. Well, I took a shower together with three of them, but only two were actually fu-... um, doing it to me. Or I guess I was really only properly doing it with one of them. The other was just in my mouth. And then later there was also another... a... non-Sisterhood girl, that's what they call it. But with her it was just quick, only messing around really."

"Wow," Kathi sounded wistful. She looked at Leah, examining her face.

Leah dragged herself out of a reverie, her pussy beginning to flush with warmth. She realized suddenly that to a more conservative girl her exploits might seem like a strange thing to be so proud of. "Sorry," she shook her head, "Maybe that was a more detailed answer than you wanted."

"Oh no," Kathi replied, "It's okay. Please, you can tell me about it."

"I guess also..." Leah looked around. There was still nobody else on the terrace, "We should be careful to be discreet."

"It has to be a secret, right?" Kathi whispered.

"Yes. I guess it's fair enough. They want their privacy. The Sisterhood."

"Yes," Kathi nodded, "That's what she called it. The Sisterhood. What does that mean?"

"Just girls like them, I think," Leah realized she wasn't absolutely sure herself what else she knew to say about it. "So what was her name, the girl you were with?"

Kathi hesitated, embarrassed. "Annika."

"Oh," Leah exclaimed, not sure whether the surprise was a pleasant one or not.

"You know her?" Kathi asked. She looked worried.

"Is she quite slim and pretty? With a slightly longer nose and long thick brown hair?" Leah gestured in front of her, outlining the shape of Annika's body and her lush hair.

"Yes. She's very pretty," Kathi replied earnestly. "Wait. Do you...? Did you...?"

Leah was anxious not to upset Kathi. She looked still delicate, as if she might easily start crying again. "Oh no, not with her. She's just a friend. It was with some friends of hers that I, um... did it," Leah replied hurriedly. She had never been particularly adept at lying. She hated doing it, not out of any particularly moral compunction, it just always felt awkward, as if she were experiencing in advance the embarrassment of being found out.

Kathi seemed to be satisfied with the answer. She blinked her bright eyes and straightened her back, seeming to pull herself together. "Okay," she sighed, smiling, "Maybe it's not too late. I could go and find her and apologize."

"That's right," said Leah, "I mean, you probably don't even have to especially apologize. I think she'll just be glad to see you again."

"You think so?" Kathi asked.

"I'm pretty sure," Leah replied. Based on what Leah had seen of her so far, Kathi seemed like an unlikely date. She was sweet, and attractive, but there was also something a little pathetic about her. And if she wasn't even sure that she liked Sisterhood girls then she wouldn't be much use. Nonetheless, Leah felt she might as well try to fix her up with Annika. She even felt a little excited at the thought. It would surely please Lena if she, Leah, were the one who helped complete the required quota of dates. And of course at the back of Leah's mind was also the slightly shameful, selfish thought that this good deed would bring her, too, closer to the promised pleasures of the North Wing.

"So," Kathi shook back her fringe from her eyes and looked up at Leah expectantly, "How do I look?"

Kathi's eyes looked a little sore from tears. But she at least seemed not to be wearing any make-up that might have streaked. Leah reached ineffectually to her sides as if to search for a tissue, but the dress had no pockets and she had nothing to offer. She hesitated, then lifted the long ruffled front of her dress, rolling it up so that she could proffer the hem to Kathi, "Here, dry your eyes a bit."

"Thanks," Kathi gave a tear-choked laugh and took the dress, dabbing carefully at her eyes.

"Let's take a look at you," said Leah, putting her hands to Kathi's shoulders and looking her up and down. Kathi had on a loose, white, short-sleeved blouse that had a sort of old rustic look to it. There were frills at the sleeves and at the low-cut neckline. Beneath it, the outline of a small black bra was visible. Kathi looked as though she was almost flat-chested, and her waist was narrow, but Leah noticed that for a petite girl, Kathi had quite womanly hips. Her blouse was tucked into a simple red skirt of a light, crinkly material which reached to her knees. Her legs were bare, and on her feet she wore plain slip-on shoes with a short, centimeter-high heel.

"Do I look okay?" Kathi asked again.

"You look... hot," Leah smiled at her.

"You really think so?" Kathi hung her head bashfully. Before Leah could formulate a reply, Kathi looked up and stepped forward, putting her arms around Leah's neck and bringing her face close for another kiss. This time it was Kathi's tongue that made its way past Leah's open lips and into her mouth.

Leah trembled with a sudden frisson of excitement. After the more vigorous, intense pleasures of the earlier evening, it was curiously thrilling to once again embrace a non-Sisterhood girl. It felt as if she were doing it for the first time. She put her arms around Kathi's hips and slid her hands into the waistband of her skirt at the back. After pausing briefly to be sure that Kathi was offering no objection, Leah stooped a little to reach further down. Kathi kissed her more deeply, murmuring something at Leah's lips, then Leah's hands reached what felt like a pair of plain cotton underpants, with a small soft frill around the waistband. She slid her hands under these, too, took hold of the cheeks of Kathi's backside and lifted them, soft and surprisingly heavy in her hands. With the fingers of one hand Leah crept downward until her hand rested between Kathi's thighs, pressed against Kathi's pussy. Leah could feel the deliciously soft skin at its base, then further up on either side of it the silky brush of fine hairs, trimmed but not quite as short as Leah's own.

Kathi gasped, drawing back from their kiss, and Leah thought to ask whether this was nice, whether she should continue, but then Kathi planted her lips firmly back on Leah's mouth, pushing it open with renewed enthusiasm. Leah paused, her hand gripping Kathi's pussy with a gentle pressure, cupping it, and she worried for one brief moment that she had forgotten how to give a girl pleasure by touching. She rubbed her fingers lightly over the outside of Kathi's pussy, feeling the reassuring first smooth slip of moisture. Leah had to stoop somewhat awkwardly on her heels to apply more pressure while also holding Kathi's kiss, but shifting her shoulders she could reach to press gently with the full length of her middle finger and nudge apart the folds of Kathi's opening, the other fingers resting either side of it. Leah pulled a little more firmly at the one cheek of Kathi's backside that she held in her other hand, pressing Kathi's body closer and hearing her sigh.

"Ahh," Kathi gasped, pulling her face away and hanging her head to rest her forehead against Leah's mouth and chin, "You're... I..."

As Leah pressed her finger tenderly deeper, its tip brushed against the stiff, round nub at the top of Kathi's pussy and she suddenly felt the muscles of Kathi's opening contract sharply, then relax, and then contract again in a slow, tight spasm. "Ssh," Leah whispered, letting go of Kathi's backside to bring her hand up and hold the back of Kathi's head.

Kathi moaned quietly and her body stiffened for a moment, her thighs clasping tightly closed around Leah's hand, her pussy suddenly spasming again several times in succession. With a deep sigh, she relaxed and slumped her head forward onto Leah's shoulder.

Leah stroked the short hair at the back of Kathi's neck as she held her. After a while, Kathi's breathing gradually slowing, Leah withdrew her hand from between Kathi's legs as carefully as she could, and slipped it out from under her skirt and underwear. Kathi's shoulders began to shake slightly. At first Leah thought that she was simply getting her breath, but then there was a feeling of dampness on Leah's shoulder and with a quiet sigh of exasperation she realized that Kathi was crying again.