Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, I didn't just say it out of the blue," Annika continued, "Things seemed to be going really well. We were kissing and so on and she already had her top off. We were just talking, saying flirty stuff."

"Like?" Leah prompted.

"You know, 'You're so hot', 'Oh yeah, squeeze my tits', stuff like that," Annika waved her hand dismissively, "I hate that sort of thing, to be honest. I can never think of anything good to say."

"Me neither," Leah shook her head sympathetically. Then a question arose suddenly in her mind, "Wait. Where did you take her?"

"I did it properly this time," Annika replied, "I took her to the upper chambers. There are some chambers set aside especially for initiation, for newer girls who are still in dorms, like me. They're like Lena's rooms but not as grand."

"You stay in a dorm room here?" Leah asked.

"A lot of the time, yes," Annika replied glumly, "I'm still a novice."

"So who do you share with?" Leah was intrigued, "Are they nice?"

"Guess who," Annika rolled her eyes.

"Oh," Leah realized she didn't know any other Sisterhood girls, "Well, Lena has her own chambers, right? So..."

"Right," Annika said, a note of exasperation in her voice, "I have to share with Yvonne. Lucky me."

"Just the two of you?" Leah found the notion somehow exciting.

"Yes," Annika replied, "The dorms are mostly either two or three girls a room. Sometimes four."

"What's it like?" Leah found herself getting quite excited. She remembered her own early years at boarding school as among the happiest times of her life.

"An absolute living hell," Annika said slowly.

"Oh," Leah said, surprised, "But she's nice, isn't she?"

"To you, yes" Annika replied, "But I'd like to be able to sleep from time to time."

"She keeps you up?" Leah prompted.

"She just never rests. Sometimes..." Annika began, then sighed and turned to her drink, tipping it to her lips then realizing it was empty.

"Yes?" Leah prompted again as soon as it became clear that Annika wasn't going to elaborate spontaneously.

Annika leaned closer and whispered angrily, "Sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night to find her sticking her dick into my mouth while I'm sleeping."

Leah laughed out loud, then clapped her hand to her mouth to quiet herself. Looking at Annika's glum face and imagining her annoyance at being so rudely disturbed, Leah was gripped by a short, intense fit of giggling. Once she had regained control of herself, her thoughts turned back to something she had meant to ask a moment earlier, "So why didn't you take me to the initiation rooms?"

"Ah. Another stupid mistake," Annika frowned. She looked very embarrassed, "I wasn't thinking properly. I don't know. The initiation chambers are just so far away, right at the top of the house. I was afraid I might lose you, that you might change your mind before we got there."

The answer seemed satisfactory. Leah was even a little flattered. She wanted to probe further, but she steered her thoughts back to Kathi, "So anyway, go on. Things were going well? With this other girl Kathi, I mean."

"Yeah," Annika went on, lowering her voice a little more, "Like I said, she even had her top off. Really nice, small firm tits. And I was, um, playing with them, and then I had my hand down her skirt and then of course there was the, er, crucial moment," Annika was whispering now, "And she even had her hand on it for a moment."

"On...?" Leah looked down at Annika's lap.

"Yes," Annika nodded, "And it seemed like maybe she didn't mind. Like with you."

"Oh," Leah was somewhat surprised. As she had imagined it following Kathi's own account, Kathi had simply fled confused and distraught at the mere sight of a dick. "Well, that's encouraging."

"Yes, it was," Annika slumped back on the bench, "And then I blew it. Like I always do."

"You blew your...?" Leah whispered, "You came?"

"No!" Annika hissed again. Then she gave an exasperated laugh, "I mean figuratively. I blew it, by saying something stupid."

"Oh, I see," Leah realized.

Annika looked longingly into Leah's eyes, "I blew it with you. And now I've blown it again."

"You didn't blow it with me," Leah reassured her, "In fact, when we've finally got you sorted and we all go together to, um..." her mind suddenly drew a blank.

"To the North Wing?" Annika offered.

"That's right, to the North Wing," Leah continued. She leaned further forward, resting her breasts on the table top and pressing down with her chest until they bulged up into a tight cleavage over the neckline of her dress. She whispered, "Once we're there I want to do what I should have done right away back then, with you. I want you to fuck me, properly. The full treatment. In the mouth, the ass, everything. And you're going to make me come, again and again and again until I'm a moaning, begging wreck."

"Oh fuck," Annika's voice was a wavering sigh. Her hands appeared to tremble and her slender throat constricted as she gave one slow nervous gulp.

Leah was worried for a moment that she might have gotten carried away, laid it on a bit too thick. She coughed, composing herself, then sat swiftly upright. "So, let's get you fixed up with Kathi as quickly as we can, shall we?"

"Oh, right," Annika replied feebly.

"I mean, you do like her, right?" Leah asked.

"Oh yeah," Annika groaned enthusiastically.

Leah's giddiness got the better of her for a moment and she giggled again, then leaned forward to whisper, "You want to fuck her, don't you? You want to fuck her sweet face."

"Please, don't," Annika replied quietly, looking distraught.

"Make her beg and groan and squeal," Leah went on, her shoulders shaking with stifled laughter.

"Stop. Stop!" Annika hissed, squirming in her seat.

Leah drew a trembling breath as she composed herself, clamping her mouth shut on her laughter, "Okay, okay. Sorry." Leah had begun to get a little anxious about where Kathi might have got to. She looked over to the scattered crowd of girls by the bar. It looked quite busy, but there were free spaces at the counter and Kathi ought to have gotten served by now. Leah couldn't see her anywhere. "Let me go find her," Leah said to Annika, "You just wait here and we'll be over to join you."

"Okay," Annika smoothed back her hair over her ears. "Thank you," she added.

"My pleasure," Leah smiled as she slid herself off the bench and set her feet carefully on the floor. "She really likes you, you know."

"You think so?" Annika asked.

"I think she even..." Leah hesitated, not sure how much it was appropriate to reveal of what Kathi had confided in her, "Maybe she's even a bit in love with you. But she's delicate. You need to be gentle."