Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Here goes," Yvonne drew a deep breath before bending once more at the waist and sliding her mouth smoothly and sharply down onto Katharina's dick. About half of it went in with the first gulp, Yvonne straining and choking as she forced it down her throat.

"Ahh, no! Stop!" Katharina groaned, her head lolling back, "I'm sorry!"

Yvonne paused, pulled back, filled her lungs with air, and then she plunged again, forcing it still further in with a twist of her neck. As Yvonne began noisily sucking and gulping, she reached out for Ivy's dick and gripped it tight before starting to pump it vigorously in keeping with the rhythm of her bobbing head. The other girl, Lia, eagerly slid down the front of her pants to free her own dick for Yvonne's wandering free hand to take hold of.

Katharina groaned again, her legs tensing. She reached up from behind the bench to grab both of her friends by the hair. As she gasped and writhed under the influence of Yvonne's attentions, her fists clenched and she yanked Ivy's and Lia's heads back.

"Ow!" Lia protested, then her cry softened to a groan as Yvonne quickened her pumping. Yvonne's fists jerked furiously up and down with a violence that looked to Leah as if it might even be a little painful. At the nadir of each downward tug, the skin of Ivy's and Lia's dicks was pulled taut, before being yanked back up with a twist of Yvonne's wrists.

Yvonne bobbed and slurped, grunting and straining, but she couldn't quite get the entire length of Katharina's dick into her throat. As the jerking of Yvonne's hands reached a frantic pace, Leah watched, mesmerized, as Ivy and Lia both reached climax at about the same moment, their dicks suddenly spurting several tall, forceful jets of cum as their bodies tensed.

"Uhh," Ivy groaned deeply. Then she shrieked, "Bitch! My clothes!"

Ivy's jeans, her top, her neck, and even a corner of her silky hair, were plastered with streaks of her cum. Lia seemed on the other hand to have caught the brunt of her own ejaculation square in the face. Her mouth gaped in distaste as a thin, liquid curtain of cum slid down from her forehead over her eyes and along the bridge of her nose to drip onto her lips.

A speech-like series of grunts emanated from within Yvonne's throat, as if she were trying to say something, her mouth still stuffed full of Katharina's dick. Yvonne gave one last abrupt gulp, thrusting her head sharply forward, then pulled back and freed her mouth to breathe. A single viscous filament of drool extended between her lips and the tip of Katharina's dick, before breaking and falling as Yvonne let go of the two twitching dicks she still held in her fists and stood carefully upright.

"That..." Yvonne gasped for air, wiping her mouth on the sleeve of her dress, "That'll... teach you."

Katharina gave a deep, heaving sigh, then slowly righted her head, her taut knuckles letting go of her friends' hair. She exhaled once, in a single long and carefully controlled breath, then shook her head and sat up straight.

Yvonne looked down, and Leah did the same. A tiny bead of clear moisture sat at the very tip of Katharina's still fully upright dick. Leah wasn't sure whether it was just Yvonne's saliva or a first abortive trickle of cum, but it was clear that in spite of Yvonne's best efforts Katharina had managed to keep herself from reaching orgasm.

"Huh," Yvonne snorted. She shrugged her shoulders in resignation, turning to Leah, "Well, you'll finish her off later I guess."

"Oh," Leah replied simply, still somewhat dazed, staring agog at Katharina's huge dick. The thought of taking it inside her sent a shiver of excitement and trepidation down her spine. It wasn't all that thicker than those she had seen so far. It was the length of it that was out of the ordinary. Standing hard and upright, it reached almost as far as Katharina's chest. The girl could probably even titfuck herself if she bent over a little. Leah doubted that she would be able to get it all of the way into her pussy without some discomfort, but wondered whether she might be able to make a better job of swallowing it than Yvonne had. Leah stepped gingerly forward, thinking about how best to approach Katharina, whether to touch her first, or set straight to sucking.

"Not now!" Yvonne grabbed Leah's arm and twisted her around, "I said later."

A familiar stern voice called out from ahead of them, "Have you quite finished whatever the fuck it is you think you are doing to those poor girls?"

"Later bitches," Yvonne called out over her shoulder, then marched Leah brusquely onward.

Several paces further along the pathway through the chamber, they joined Lena, who was standing with her hands on slanted hips, and Ellen, who was staring up at her own head while trying to adjust her cat ears.

"Did you have to do that?" Lena asked.

"What? This is the North Wing, isn't it?" Yvonne replied, still a little out of breath, "We can do what we like."

"Indeed," Lena scowled, "But there are new girls arriving all the time. Does this sort of..." she pondered, as if groping for the right word, "... assault have to be the very first thing they see?"

"There aren't any..." Yvonne began, then turned to look behind her at the stairway they had just descended.

Leah looked too, and saw coming down the steps a pair of girls arm in arm. One of them Leah recognized immediately as Sara, the sweet, dark-haired Middle Eastern girl that had earlier escaped Leah's attempt at seduction in the toilets of the grand hall. She was dressed as she had been then, it a tight white t-shirt and denim shorts, and her eyes were wandering all around her, drinking in the scene, her dainty mouth pursed into an 'O' of girlish excitement.

The other girl also looked familiar, but Leah couldn't quite place where she had seen her before. She was slim and broad-shouldered, and walked poised atop a pair of very steep high-heeled shoes. She wore a long red dress that bared the smooth, tanned brown skin of her arms. The expression on her face was cheerful, but also cool and confident. She seemed to be leading Sara with a firm grip, and her big bright eyes were fixed on the path ahead of her at the foot of the stairs.

"Well," Leah said, "She doesn't look particularly shocked."

"She?" Lena asked, "Which?"

"The new girl," Leah replied, turning back to face Lena.

"You can tell which is the new girl?" Lena asked curiously.

"Oh. The black-haired one in the short pants, right?" Leah replied. She had meant Sara, who indeed looked more or less unfazed by Yvonne's attack on the other girls, if she had seen it.

Without being aware of it, Leah had immediately assumed, or intuited, that the other girl leading Sara must be Sisterhood. That same ineffable poise, perhaps a subtle hint of strength in the way she gripped Sara by the arm, Leah wasn't sure what it was exactly, but whatever aura it was that marked girls out as being Sisterhood, this girl had it, and lots of it.

"Very astute of you, my dear," Lena smiled, looking pleased.

"The other girl is one of the Seven," Ellen said quietly, staring off towards where the two girls were just alighting at the foot of the stairs. There was a look of abject longing on her face, mouth slightly open, "Julie. Is her name."

"Yeah," Yvonne laughed, "And she's going to fuck you absolutely senseless later on. If you think Lena showed you a good time... Oh fuck are you going to come your tits off with her."

"Yvonne," Lena growled, "Do you have to spoil everything with such crude talk?"

Leah was unable to reply. She stared, dazed, much as Ellen had, as Julie began to stride towards them with Sara on her arm. Leah was acutely aware of her own nakedness as a sudden, overwhelming desire wracked her body and filled it with heat. The sensation reminded her of the first time she had seen Marianne, and the exquisite near-paralysis she had felt the first time they danced, and kissed. Was Julie even lovelier than Marianne? Perhaps she was, or Leah couldn't tell. Their beauty was not easily comparable. Where Marianne was pale, cool, and mysterious, Julie was dark, and sprightly, her expression one of cheerful confidence.

Before Leah knew it, the pair reached where she and the others were standing. Lena stood swiftly aside to let them pass, dragging Ellen with her. It seemed that as Julie passed, she and Lena exchanged a subdued smile of acknowledgment. Julie and Sara walked on, and it was only once they were a few paces away that Sara looked back and locked eyes with Leah, a look of recognition on her face. She made as if to say something, but Julie pulled her firmly onward.

Ellen shook her head and gave a single shiver, "They have a special magic, don't they?"

"Yes," Leah giggled, trying to shake herself out of her sudden spell of visceral lust. "So where's Annika?" she asked, as the first thing that it occurred to her to say, hoping she could effect a swift change of subject.

"She took Kathi to get a drink," Lena replied, nodding towards one of the curtained archways at the end of the chamber, "Shall we go and join them?"

"Okay," Leah replied.

"Ooh, alcohol," Yvonne clapped her hands excitedly, "I'm thirsty."

Lena made to walk on, but Ellen's hand reached out and snatched her by the wrist, pulling her back. "Oh no you don't," said Ellen, "We had a deal, remember?"

"You can come with us, you know?" Lena protested, "And we can, er... fulfill the terms of the deal after you've had a nice cool jug of cream, if you're still in character, that is."

"Damn straight I'm still in character," said Ellen, twirling the tail of her cat suit, "And it's a horny character. Kitty wants to fuck. She's in heat."

"Do cats get in heat?" Yvonne asked, "I thought that was only cows or something."

"I dunno. Yeah, probably," Ellen replied, "This one does, anyway. And there's no way you're taking Kitty to the bar only to promptly abandon her for the first tits-out fuck-me-silly slut new girl that happens to flutter her eyelids at you."

"Kitty has acquired quite a colorful turn of phrase," Lena grinned.

"That happens when she's horny," Ellen replied, sticking out her tongue. She put her hands on her hips and stamped one foot theatrically on the stone floor as she spoke slowly and clearly, "And Kitty... wants... to fuck. Right now."

"What, here?" Lena asked.

"Sure, why not?" Ellen bounded up onto a nearby couch and spread herself out on her front, arching her back, "Surely that's not something you don't want new girls to see? Good, wholesome, dickgirl-on-dmurrhisi action. That's exactly what the North Wing is all about. It's why they're here."

"Please," Lena said softly, "At least take off your cat ears. We'll look ridiculous."

"You want to mutilate a kitten?" Ellen cried out, "You fucking pervert!"

"Right, that's it," Lena's jaw tightened as she gritted her teeth. She pounced on top of Ellen and put her hands on the back of her neck, pressing her down into the soft upholstery of the couch.

"Ah, I knew you'd come round," said Ellen, laughing delightedly.

Lena took her hands from Ellen's neck to scrabble at the back of the catsuit. "Wait, how do I...?"

Ellen reached with one hand behind her to point, "There's a button just under my tail. My cat flap," she giggled hysterically.

Lena fumbled and pulled until a neat square of Ellen's catsuit fell open, baring a section of her smooth, pale backside. Then Lena unbuttoned her pants with a quick, well-practiced movement of one hand and her dick fell out, half stiff and rapidly lengthening. She slumped forward against Ellen and thrust once, already hard and deep, prompting a shrill yelp from Ellen's mouth.

Leah, still somewhat dazed from her reverie of moments before, with the image of Marianne's beautiful and enigmatic smile drifting through her thoughts, became aware that she and Yvonne were now simply standing and watching as the two other girls fucked. She turned and looked at Yvonne, who met her gaze at the same moment.

"Shall we?" Yvonne asked, tossing her head in the direction of the far end of the chamber.

"Let's," Leah replied with a laugh.

As they walked onward hand in hand, Leah heard behind her Ellen's loud groaning, her speech interrupted by a series of grunts and jolts, "Ohh... yeah! Mee-ee-ow! Kitty... uhhh... loooves mistress'... big... hard... dick."

Yvonne quickened her pace and Leah trotted along beside her. They approached the three archways at the end of the chamber. Leah hadn't seen which one Julie and Sara had left by. "So, where are we going?" she asked.

"Well..." Yvonne began, "We could go get a drink with Annika and that hot shy girl that desperately needs anal."

Leah realized she didn't find the prospect of more drinks and chit-chat all that appealing, not right at that moment. Much as she wanted to make sure that Annika and Kathi were getting on okay, she was also being driven by a desire that had become steadily more urgent. Her mostly naked body felt as if lit with anticipation, every sensation amplified, from the slight bounce of her own breasts where they were held tightly in her top, down to the smooth sliding of the folds of her wet pussy against each other where it squished between her legs as she walked.

"What was that all about by the way?" she asked, stalling while she thought about how best to steer Yvonne away from the idea of going to get a drink, "Back there, I mean. With those three girls?"

"Oh," Yvonne laughed, "Mind games. A score to settle."

"It was them who took Marina from you before, wasn't it?" Leah ventured.

"Yes," said Yvonne flatly.

Leah pressed a little further, curious, "A bit of a strange way to take revenge, though, no? Did you do it because you enjoy it?" she lowered her voice, leaning closer to Yvonne, "You like sucking dick?"

"You don't have to whisper any more," Yvonne chided her, smiling, "This is the North Wing now, no discretion required."

"Oh, right," Leah replied.

Yvonne leaned her head back and opened her mouth wide. "I just love sucking dick!" she shrieked up at the ceiling, her voice echoing off the stone arches. Then she burst into hysterical laughter.

They had reached the three archways at the end of the chamber, and beside the archway to their right a pair of thin, elegantly-dressed girls loitered, leaning against the wall. The girls looked over, startled by Yvonne's sudden noisy outburst. Yvonne saw them and grabbed Leah's arm. "That was her," she pointed at Leah.

"No it wasn't! It was her!" Leah protested. Then she looked down and saw that the front of one girl's dress was sticking up, something hard beneath it. Leah smiled. "But, as it happens, I do also love sucking dick," she added.

"Oh no no," Yvonne yanked Leah away, "No you don't. I'm not letting go of you just yet. I need you all to myself for just a little longer you thirsty whore."

Leah found Yvonne's choice of words curiously apt. It felt almost as if her body were thirsting, that it urgently lacked something vital, and knew instinctively, viscerally, what it was. Dick. Leah tried to recall when she had last had her hands on one, and it took her a moment to realize that it must have been with Lena, back in the hot pool in her chambers. The memory of it felt almost as if it had taken place the previous day, though it could only have been a matter of a few hours ago. There had been the other non-Sisterhood girls in the meantime of course, Kathi and the two she had met in the toilets, but although it was enjoyable in its own way, sex with other non-Sisterhood girls wasn't quite the same. The pleasure didn't go as deep. It was comforting, even satisfying, but sex with Sisterhood girls was intoxicating. Leah felt she might be beginning to understand what Ellen had meant earlier when she said that some girls found they couldn't go back.

"So fuck me already," Leah blurted, "Take me where you can fuck me, and just do it. Use me, give it to me, whatever."

"You absolute, ravenous slut," Yvonne's expression was a poorly-feigned shock masking sheer delight. "Okay then," she indicated the central archway in front of them, already marching Leah forward, "The fucking chamber is this way."

"Fucking chamber?" Leah asked, laughing gaily.

"It's not actually called that," said Yvonne as she reached to part the curtains that hung across the archway, "But you get the idea."

12