Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 24

Story Info
Leah is subjected to sex magic.
5.8k words
4.87
7.1k
13

Part 24 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was for a moment only the sound of Leah's slowly calming breaths, and the faint slick of her hand sliding smoothly up and down the wet shaft of Marianne's dick. Then from further along the chamber there was a loud but indistinct groan from one of the other beds. The sound of another girl's pleasure rang deliciously in Leah's ears, stirring the fading embers of her own orgasm.

Marianne planted her hands on Leah's hips. "Now, your other holes look very inviting," she said softly.

"Please," Leah answered, "Fuck them."

Leah felt herself lifted and thrown forward, first by Marianne's rising body, then by her hands, hoisting her by the waist. She fell lazily onto her front against the bed, and spread out her arms and legs to stretch her tired muscles.

"You've worked hard," Marianne purred at her ear, already on top of her, "Now just relax and enjoy being used."

Marianne's delicate fingers gripped Leah's shoulders, pressing into them and massaging firmly. Leah buried her face in the bedsheets and moaned her gratitude as Marianne worked her way down the first few notches of her spine, kneading the muscles and spreading a warm, tingling relaxation across Leah's back. Leah felt Marianne clamber backwards as her hands inched down as far as the small of her back. Then with a firm clap they were on Leah's buttocks, pressing and shaking them from side to side.

"You have an ass to die for," Marianne sighed, "It's a pity I don't have more time with you now."

"You're busy?" Leah asked.

"I have to prepare for coven," Marianne answered. She lifted her hands from Leah's backside and crawled back up to poise herself over Leah's back.

Leah turned her head to one side. "Prepare magic rituals?" she ventured.

When Marianne didn't reply immediately, Leah closed her eyes tight in a flinch of regret, sure she had overstepped some boundary with her curiosity.

"In part," Marianne replied finally with a disarming peal of laughter, "But mainly just ceremony. And politics."

"Politics?"

"Lots of politics," Marianne sighed, "Bitching, infighting, jealousy. Sisterhood girls are difficult. Some of them have to be kept in line."

"Yvonne," Leah laughed knowingly.

"Not just her. There are others, too. Like her. Or worse," Marianne continued, "We have to watch over them, make sure they don't harm others, or themselves."

Questions were rapidly queuing up in Leah's mind as her imagination raced ahead. "When you say 'we'...?" she began.

"The Seven," Marianne replied, "We are charged with managing the Sisterhood, guarding its secrets. And also reining in some of its excesses. We have to provide rewards, treats, enticements to good behavior. That's where girls like you come in."

"I'm a treat?" Leah laughed, trying not to show how delighted she was with the idea.

Marianne leaned closer, until Leah could feel Marianne's long fine hair tickle her shoulders. Marianne spoke softly in Leah's ear, "An exquisite one."

A shiver of gratification shook Leah's spine. Part of her was eager to learn more, to ask about other aspects of the Sisterhood for as long as Marianne was forthcoming about it. But she also felt the hot nuzzle of Marianne's dick between her thighs, and the urgent throbbing of her pussy, aching to be filled again. She arched her back to push her rear end up against Marianne's hips, and felt Marianne's dick come to rest against her pussy, the base of the shaft pressed across her opening.

"Then, uhh... please treat yourself," Leah groaned. She stretched out her arms in front of her and lifted her backside further in the air. With a smooth slip she felt the outer lips of her pussy part and splay across Marianne's dick.

Marianne leaned over to lay herself out on Leah's back, resting the full weight of her hips on Leah's. "It's going to be very difficult to tear myself away from you," she sighed.

"Well, if you..." Leah began. Then with a sudden twist and thrust Marianne slid her dick quickly up and into Leah's pussy, pushing it slowly but firmly deep inside. The sudden pang of warm, throbbing relief that welled up inside her took Leah by surprise and she broke off what she had been saying to groan loudly.

Another slow thrust drove Marianne's dick deeper still, until Leah wondered whether it was as far in as it could go. She couldn't always tell so easily, inside, but the tip might have been pressing up against her cervix. It seemed to fill her a little more completely than the other girls' had, in breadth as well as length, and her satisfaction was that more intense, her pussy clamping tight around its unforgiving hardness, a perfect fit, as if her body had taken hold of it and molded to it.

When Marianne withdrew and then slid back in with her first properly forceful thrust, Leah heard herself cry out in an involuntary release of tension. To her embarrassment, she felt her body suddenly and unexpectedly spasm with delight, already rushing its way to climax. Marianne thrust a few more times, pushing hot waves of relief up through Leah's insides until it was far too late to hold back and all Leah could do was push her face against the bed to muffle her loud moans, squeezing her pussy tight and abandoning herself to a sudden, almost painful surge of pure, overwhelming pleasure.

Despite its acute onset, Leah's orgasm endured longer than she anticipated, plateauing in a long warm bath of deep, full-body relief, punctuated by sudden hot throbs that shook her legs. It was almost unbearable in its intensity, several times threatening to finally fade, only to stir and wrack her with pleasure once more whenever Marianne made a slight movement. Leah's fingers dug into the duvet, holding it tight, and her jaw locked shut, stifling her grunts and groans in her throat.

Marianne reared up and pulled herself carefully out, sooner than Leah would have liked. Her pussy was still pulsing hard with the aftershocks of her climax, and now without warning it was empty and aching. The delicious, comforting sensation of being full and tight was suddenly gone. Leah cried out through gritted teeth and rolled onto her side, drawing her legs up to curl into a fetal position and slipping her hand between her thighs to press it against her pussy for relief.

"Oh," Marianne said softly, "Did I hurt you?"

Leah opened her mouth to exhale deeply through pursed lips, calming herself. She felt a trickle of drool slide out across her cheek but couldn't quite muster the will to wipe it away. "No," she gasped, "Very much... the opposite."

Marianne lay down behind Leah and curled up against her. She stroked Leah's hair, unknotting it carefully with her fingers. "That was you coming, was it?" she said softly.

Leah nodded. She gave a short, breathless laugh.

"You come a lot," Marianne spoke quietly. She sounded impressed.

"Yeah. Sorry," said Leah, not sure why she should apologize, but instinctively finding it safer to do so.

"No no," Marianne reassured her, "Definitely an advantage. I love making girls come."

Leah had always found it quite easy to achieve orgasm. Even before, a few past girlfriends had remarked on how quickly she came when they had sex, or sometimes even when they just kissed and fondled. She had been quite embarrassed about it for a long time, and in particular about the way she often lost control of herself, moaning or visibly trembling. But over time she had come to take a certain pride in her facility. Most of her girlfriends had seemed to like it.

"Well, you really made me come," Leah laughed again. She felt a warm shudder pass through her body, and she clutched tighter at her pussy, stroking it for comfort. "You made me come hard."

Marianne propped herself up on one arm. She swept Leah's hair aside and kissed her on the back of the neck. Leah turned to face her, their lips met, and Leah felt a flutter in her chest that rose slowly up into her throat as Marianne's mouth opened and their tongues touched, faces locked together in a slow, leisurely kiss.

"You were saying?" Marianne asked, pulling back.

"What?" Leah replied, "Was I saying something? Just now you mean?"

"Just before. You said 'If I...', and then you stopped, and, um, came your brains out," Marianne giggled.

"Oh," Leah couldn't recall having said anything like that. She wondered what sort of thing might have been on her mind. Then it came to her, and she laughed. "I was going to say that if you don't have much time, you know, before your coven meeting, then you could just put it straight in my ass."

"Ah," Marianne smiled.

They laughed together, then Leah reached behind her for Marianne's cheek and pulled her in for another slow kiss.

"Is that still on offer?" Marianne said softly, one eyebrow raised.

"Oh yes," Leah replied eagerly, "Yes please." She wanted so badly to do well, and to please Marianne, that she would have offered anyway, even if she hadn't been in the right mood to enjoy it herself. But even with the dull afterglow of her last orgasm still lingering, and a slight, pleasing soreness in her pussy, she felt a fresh surge of excitement just thinking about taking Marianne again, it didn't matter where.

"Good," Marianne smiled brightly. She sat up and put one hand on Leah's flank.

Leah stretched out on her side, and pulled one knee up against her chest to spread her legs apart a little. "Like that okay? On my side?" she looked up at Marianne.

"Very nice," Marianne purred. She put her other hand on Leah's outstretched thigh and stroked it.

Leah wondered how likely it was that she would be able to make herself come a third time. She wanted to, very badly. It would be a pleasing symmetry, to have come once from each of her holes, a nice demonstration of her prowess for Marianne. Leah focused her awareness for a moment on her own body, trying to sound out its readiness. She was excited, that was for sure. Already the muscles of her butthole seemed to be readying themselves, tensing and untensing along with those of her pussy. Inside, she glowed with a dull, pleasant ache, something that felt as though it would need firm touch and pressure to stoke it up into something more.

Leah reached behind herself and lifted up one cheek, savoring the delicious stretching sensation across her butthole as it was bared and pulled taut. She left it on display, pulsing, as Marianne crawled round on her knees to position herself astride Leah's leg.

Marianne's dick lay along the inside of Leah's thigh, thick and heavy. Leah looked down and was very gratified to see it slowly rise and stiffen, Marianne's gaze fixed on Leah's spread buttocks. Marianne inched forward, pressed her dick down a little to angle it towards its target, then Leah felt it bump up against her butthole, and stop there, just teasing at it.

"Please..." Leah began, then she groaned as a surging throb of excitement caught her off guard.

"Don't worry," Marianne said softly, "I'll be gentle."

"No," Leah murmured, "I meant, please don't hold back. Just go all out, whatever you need to do to make yourself come inside me."

"Okay," Marianne sounded pleased. She put one hand behind Leah's bent knee to push her leg more snugly up against her body, stretching the muscles along the back of Leah's thigh.

Leah closed her eyes and tried to conjure up some memory or fantasy that would help fuel her excitement. She felt an impulse to groan loudly or to say something exciting, and give vent to the tension inside. "Fuck me already," she grunted, "Use me. I'm your toy." As she spoke, Leah moaned quietly under her breath.

"Someone's excited," Marianne giggled. "Do you need another dick in your mouth to keep you quiet?"

With a gentle shove of her hips, Marianne pressed her dick more firmly up against Leah's hole, beginning to nudge it open.

"No," Leah replied, laughing despite herself, "I just need one in my big, fat ass."

"Here you go then," said Marianne gaily, as she thrust forward and drove herself in.

Leah put a hand to her chest and clutched at one of her breasts, squeezing it to steel herself as she opened up as best she could to let Marianne's dick enter her. Its slight extra thickness compared to Lena's or Yvonne's was definitely noticeable. It felt as though it were stretching her almost as wide as she could go without really hurting. It also wasn't quite as slippery as Leah had hoped, and there were a few tugs of friction as the tight ring of her butthole made its way along the shaft. On the other hand, Leah had noticed that taking a girl in her butthole had gotten steadily easier every time she did it. And the lingering soreness from Yvonne's recent rough treatment curiously made it easier still, as if the initial, most acute pang of pain had already passed and been assimilated, moving her more quickly and easily on to the dull, pleasant ache of recovery.

Leah groaned and dug her fingers into her breast as Marianne's dick came to a halt, lodged tight and warm deep inside her. A powerful, reflexive throb moved through her lower body, and she was unable to stop her butthole from clenching hard around the base of Marianne's dick.

"That hurt?" Marianne whispered.

"No," Leah gasped, "It's nice."

There was another tweak of friction against the taut skin of Leah's hole as Marianne drew a short way out and began an even slower, gentler thrust back in. Then when Marianne drew back out and thrust a third time, the faint sting of pain gave way to a smooth, soothing rub right where Leah was most sensitive. It felt steadily more slippery. Leah couldn't tell, but perhaps Marianne had leaked a little inside her already, or some of Yvonne's copious load of cum was still in there and had been drawn out by Marianne's movements.

Leah was surprised at how quickly discomfort turned to pleasure. Marianne's technique seemed to blend what Leah had most enjoyed about Lena's and Yvonne's. Like Lena, Marianne was attentive, and carefully controlled. She eased herself in and out at a rhythm slow enough to tease Leah and tantalize her with the prospect of more intense stimulation, but which then gradually gathered enough pace to be slightly ticklish just where it felt most enjoyable, right at the outermost ring of soft skin. Marianne's grip on Leah's body, and the tension in her muscles as she slammed harder, also had some of Yvonne's force and energy. But it was more measured, left implicit. When Marianne leaned forward and brought more of the weight of her hips to bear in her movements, Leah could feel that Marianne would experience no difficulty in overpowering her and pinning her captive if she chose to.

Marianne, hitherto impassive, with nothing more demonstrative than a kindly half-smile on her face, threw her head back and gave her first heartfelt display of pleasure as she made a particularly deep thrust. Her lips parted a sliver, her eyes scrunched shut, and she let out a long, murmuring moan. She exhaled, breath trembling, "Fuuuck that's tight. You are a real treasure."

Looking up at Marianne's brief grimace of desire, Leah experienced a sudden flash of lucidity, something that felt a little like deja vu, becoming for a moment acutely aware of what was happening to her. Yet another achingly beautiful girl, the one she had first and most sorely lusted after, was fucking her, and it felt so good that she was probably going to come again before long. Leah's body shook with a hot frisson as the sensation passed. She focused her gaze on Marianne, trying to drink in her beauty as carefully as she could, measuring it out so as not to rush to the peak of her excitement.

Marianne ceased her movements and held herself deep inside, pressing her hips tight up against Leah's body. She held Leah's gaze, and Leah saw that Marianne was panting a little, her petite chest rising and falling in quiet breaths. Marianne leaned slowly forward and planted her hands on the bed either side of Leah. Leah felt instinctively that a kiss must be coming, and she twisted her neck to one side to meet Marianne's mouth. They kissed, but the touch of Marianne's lips on hers was light and brief, no more than a glancing tickle followed by a short puff of breath against Leah's cheek. Then Marianne's sweet, sing-song voice was at Leah's neck, whispering.

At first Leah thought that Marianne was simply muttering some expression of desire, as she had done a moment earlier. Leah made to respond, but then she realized that she understood nothing of what Marianne was saying. She couldn't even parse it into words. It seemed to be a sort of chant or song, a few elements repeating themselves. Listening to it felt curiously like overhearing a piece of poetry spoken in a foreign language and perceiving only the neatness of its rhythm while being ignorant of the meaning. It was curiously mesmerizing, all the more so for being spoken in Marianne's beautiful high-pitched voice, and for the fact that Marianne's whispering mouth was right at her neck.

Leah wondered whether it was the Sisterhood's language that she was hearing. Some of the more guttural sounds were familiar. She experienced a brief moment of incipient panic when it occurred to her that it might even be a test, that she was expected somehow to have learned more of it already, and had somewhere missed an important opportunity. But then Marianne put one hand to Leah's mouth to shush her, pressing her fingers into Leah's lips.

Marianne began gently rocking her hips, not quite thrusting but moving herself inside. The words of her chant seemed to pulse into Leah's body, not only ringing in her ears but also resonating across her skin, vibrating down through her chest and stomach as far as her suddenly throbbing pussy. Something began to gather momentum, what felt like a climax of sorts, but it was unlike any that Leah had experienced before. It started as a tight, nervous constriction in her throat and a swell of warmth in her chest, then spread out slowly from the core of her body to its extremities, until the most sensitive parts of her skin were tingling hot, the soles of her feet, her lips, her fingertips, her breasts and her nipples, and above all her burning sore butthole.

Leah bucked and twisted, the muscles of her legs and back pulling involuntarily in a sudden release of tension. The intensity of her pleasure reached the point at which she was sure she was already in the throes of orgasm, but then simply continued, rolling inexorably on through her helpless body, desperate for relief. She closed her eyes and let out a loud groan, hearing her voice break up hoarse as it trailed off. Marianne's fingers slid between her lips, and the comforting sensation of a full mouth afforded Leah a brief respite from the nearly unbearable pleasure, but then suddenly it returned in a hot, throbbing flush as Marianne swiftly drew out of her and then plunged deep back in, pushing her butthole roughly open as she reentered.

Though she retained a vivid awareness of her body, Leah gradually began to lose control of it, writhing yet paralyzed. The last thing she was able to do before completely abandoning herself was to tense her jaw to prevent it from biting down on Marianne's fingers before they withdrew. Then with her mouth again as achingly empty as her pussy, the throbbing inside her began to well up with renewed urgency and she let go and gave up any attempt at control. Without the will to hold herself relaxed, her butthole clenched hard, alternately spasming tightly closed then dilating.

Marianne was unrelenting, and thrust harder and faster, her rigid dick simply forcing Leah open with each plunge. Through the ecstatic haze of what was finally becoming a definite climax, Leah felt the pain of the repeated rough penetration with a blissful detachment. The sensation felt just as it always had, like a hot, sore friction, but at the same time was now intensely pleasurable. Or else she had simply come to take pleasure in the pain, she couldn't tell.

12