All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 24'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
shadowofallshadowofallover 2 years ago

I’ve just read each chapter threw yesterday evening and this morning. Almost couldn’t sleep as I was drawn in by all the characters and your writing and the detail of everything. Can’t wait for more. Finally glad that Leah could have some intimate time with Marianne, the overall suspense was killing me waiting and waiting for this very moment. Look forward to the chapters that follow in this spectacular series and the secrets the sisterhood brings forth. Keep up the amazing work.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you shadowofall for your thoughts! I'm really glad you enjoyed it that much. Plenty more to come.

shankinauthorshankinauthorover 2 years ago

This great fun, looking forward to more sex magic, lol.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks shankinauthor! There are a couple more sex magic scenes to come, including a big sex magic fest at the end.

shankinauthorshankinauthorover 2 years ago

Are you going to post book two right after one?

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

No, there will have to be a bit of a hiatus in between the two books, I'm afraid. I haven't finished writing book 2 yet. I have started posting the first few chapters of book 2 on HF, where there are a few dedicated readers who help me refine it a bit as I go along. Then once I am happy with it I will start uploading the finished version here. That will take a while though; it's quite long. I'll upload a few bonus scenes in between to keep interest going.

Chris7swChris7swover 2 years ago

The build-up to this North Wing fun has been excruciatingly slow and there have been moments when I've wondered why I've kept reading. But then I've realised that, to be honest, I've enjoyed every moment of it; from the teasing to the bitchiness; from the play to the fighting and everything between - it's been an amazing and at times exhilarating ride. And now that they've arrived at the scene of so much expected debauchery I do hope that the intensity of the sexual activity picks up and becomes more frequent.

This chapter has really woken the girls up - from chattering and occasional sexual dallies to a full-blooded blast - first with Yvonne and then with Marianne - well, woken Leah up anyway! (Or perhaps its sent her into a deep and satisfied slumber for a few chapters while others take her place)

Whatever, it was a tremendously well-charged description of some wild and eager sex, written in the incredibly exciting and descriptive manner that we've come to expect from this excellent writer. You Mr Pickleherring, really are brilliant at writing; your extensive use of the English language exceeds that of many other writers and I'm absolutely delighted that I found these stories and then have taken the time to read them.

I'm also thankful that as of chapter 24 I'm only just past half way through this saga of wild, willing and wanton dickgirl sex. Many congratulations on your supreme efforts that are only exceeded by the members of the Sisterhood and their guests!

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Wow Chris7sw thank you for your extremely kind words and for giving me so many of your thoughts! This is what I live for and why I write, to reach readers and entertain them. I suspect you are not the only one whose faith in the story wavered a little over the long build-up. I have probably culled a lot of readers that way. But I like to think that those who make it this far have in a sense reached the North Wing themselves and earned their place there (or they just checked the chapter guides and skipped ahead lol). There are indeed rewards in store for you. Leah is going to hit the North Wing in style and treat herself to lots and lots of plowing, rubbing, slurping, and riding. And she may have a few dmurrhisi friends to help her.

rorr82rorr82over 1 year ago

So glad she finally got to spend time with marianne, that was a hot scene.I hope she endsup being her pet. Without trying to sound too perverted, i wanna say idk a time ive ever been so turned on from a story n had to let my hands stroke n handle my horniness so many times in a day. Great story so far😉

pickleherringpickleherringover 1 year agoAuthor

Haha thanks rorr82, I am glad to hear it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous