Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah felt a long, forceful jet of hot liquid rush up through her, deep inside. The realization that Marianne, too, was coming helped to push Leah more firmly and smoothly over the cusp of her orgasm. It broke like a sweet and sticky wave of relief, wracking her in stiff, jerking throbs. She threw her head back and tried to groan, but found her tongue slack and slumped against the back of her throat, choking her off into an unseemly low gurgle.

Leah opened her eyes to see sparkling, fish-like swirls dance across her vision and then slowly disperse as the canopy of the bed above her came back into view. Marianne's chanting had ceased. Perhaps it had already done so some time before she had climaxed, but Leah hadn't noticed. Marianne had also ceased thrusting. Her dick was still firmly buried inside Leah's butthole, and was throbbing hard as it pumped into her in gradually ebbing surges.

"Did...? Was that...?" Leah gasped, finding it difficult to articulate without slurring, her lips and tongue frustratingly unresponsive.

Marianne ran her fingers through Leah's hair, shushing her. By the time that Leah had gathered enough of her wits to force herself to draw a deep breath and blink her eyes, she found to her frustration that she had already forgotten what she had meant to ask. Marianne drew out, her dick sliding smoothly past Leah's twitching butthole, and Leah felt the last few warm gushes spurt out onto her thigh.

"Maybe," said Marianne.

Leah drew a deep sigh. Her chest was still rising and falling in the aftermath of exertion. "Maybe what?"

"Maybe that was what you thought it was," Marianne replied in a whisper. The pale skin of her face was tinged with a flush of pink, and her nostrils flared delicately with each quick breath in and out.

"What?" asked Leah, confused.

"Sex magic," Marianne's enigmatic pout broke into a brief smile. Then she swung herself off Leah's leg and brought her hand swiftly down onto Leah's backside with a loud, stinging slap. "Or maybe not. Now, on all fours," she commanded.

The sharp sound and sensation of the smack on her behind brought Leah brusquely back to her senses. She shook her head, opened her eyes wide and sat upright. She turned herself over onto her hands and knees but felt them instantly give way beneath her, weak and trembling. She grunted, drew a deep breath, and forced herself up again to straighten her back and thrust her rear end out at Marianne.

"You want more, I take it?" Marianne asked.

"Uh... yeah... please more," Leah murmured.

Marianne planted her hands on Leah's hips. "The last one will have to be a quick one, I'm afraid," she said, "I've idled a bit too long already."

"Sure," Leah groaned, "Just... fuck me. Whatever you want. It can be a quick one."

Leah felt Marianne's delicate fingers rake their way up her back until her shoulders, then down again to the base of her spine, sending a tingling shudder up to the nape of her neck. Marianne clapped her hands firmly around Leah's waist and pulled her sharply backwards. Marianne's dick, still unyieldingly hard, struck Leah's butthole with what felt like perfect aim, and pushed past in one powerful thrust. This time, it slid easily in with only the barest tweak of pain as it stretched Leah's hole open. Both were slippery with the fine, watery cum from Marianne's recent climax, and where before there had been a burning friction, it was replaced by a delicious, wet glide against Leah's sensitive skin. Marianne lost no time in starting up a vigorous, rhythmic slamming. Rather than easing her way up to full pace, she simply tightened her grip on Leah's lower body and began yanking it back and forth to meet her rapid, fierce thrusts. Leah's pleasure, too, mounted more quickly and urgently than before, quickly reaching a near-climactic intensity before she could properly brace herself for it.

Leah lingered just below the point of no return. At first she did so willingly, trying to savor it and not let herself go, holding as still as she could while remaining pliant enough for Marianne to shove and pull her as she pleased. But then she felt the initial critical peak slip quickly away, and found she couldn't quite will it back, even as she began tensing and squeezing with the muscles of her legs and her pussy, trying to force herself back towards climax.

Each hard slam of Marianne's hips against Leah's backside raised a very pleasing loud smack. Leah tried to concentrate on the sound of herself being fucked, of her body being used. Although it was powerfully exciting, she still couldn't quite drink in the sensation vividly enough to bring herself to orgasm. Just below the clap of their bodies striking each other, there was a quiet but unmistakable wet squelch from her butthole, slowly leaking cum.

She tried instead to channel her excitement into moans and cries, as she had sometimes done before in order to stoke her pleasure. She groaned and gasped theatrically, Marianne's thrusts jolting and bumping her as she called out, "Unghh... fuu-u-uuck! Harder! Ha-aa-ar-der! Ohhh... yeah! Fuck... me! I'm... gonna... cc... ome!"

Leah reached under herself and tried to squeeze one of her breasts as it swung and shook beneath her body, but she almost fell forward, too weak to support herself on one arm while Marianne was plowing at her with such force. Seeking the last vital bit of intense stimulation that might start the cascade of an orgasm, she tossed her head backwards and shook her hair at Marianne. She was swiftly rewarded when Marianne took the hint and removed one hand from Leah's waist to grab a fistful of hair right up at Leah's scalp and tug on it sharply to pull her head right back.

The sudden, warm pain at the roots of her hair and across the nape of her neck sent an exhilarating shock through the rest of Leah's body, and she cried out in relief as a very hot, quick-pulsing orgasm shook its way through her, just as she felt Marianne begin to spurt and fill her inside.

Leah's arms trembled and weakened and she fell forward on her face, her behind still stuck up in the air. Instead of relenting, Marianne's pounding intensified. She grunted and groaned, thrusting harder still, until Leah felt another long hot gush inside her, Marianne's dick throbbing stiffly as it erupted. A feeble moan escaped Leah's lips as she felt a sharp twitching aftershock of her orgasm shudder its way up her spine. With her hands finally free, Leah reached hurriedly for her pussy and buried her fingers in its folds. She pressed her hand firmly up against herself, and with quick, breathless gasps she rubbed herself furiously to a quick, intense secondary climax, her pussy burning and spasming as it flooded with relief.

For a minute or so Leah managed to hold herself upright as she basked in the warmth of satiety, her body ringing with the fading echoes of pleasure. She murmured her appreciation between deep sighs, feeling Marianne stroke her back and hips, drawing her fingernails delicately over Leah's skin. Then Leah let her aching legs slowly spread, lowering her hips to bury them into the soft duvet below. She felt her butthole come unplugged with a tweak of discomfort mixed with relief, then a last small spurt of Marianne's cum fall across the small of her back, warm and wet, then she closed her eyes and let her exhausted body slacken and rest.

Leah couldn't tell whether she actually drifted into sleep, or a sort of half-sleep, or whether she had simply rolled over and stared at the canopy of the bed for a while. But a few moments later she was stretched out on her back, Marianne beside her, arms raised and hands tucked behind her head. It felt as though there had been a brief lacuna in her awareness. Her limbs ached with a glowing, well-earned exhaustion, and her butthole was slowly beginning to throb with a dull, not entirely unpleasant, soreness. She felt exhilarated, flooded with pride and self-confidence, and her stomach fluttered with excitement.

She turned and found she was looking at Marianne's armpit. On a whim, she nuzzled her face into it, kissed Marianne's smooth, pale skin. Then with a groan, Leah rolled onto her side and swung her leg over Marianne's body to cuddle up against her. She felt Marianne's dick beneath her thigh, wet and finally softening.

"So," Marianne sighed. She planted a kiss on Leah's forehead, then twisted herself free of Leah's embrace, rolling Leah aside with a firm shove. "I'm afraid I must leave you. Tear myself away."

Leah sat up, and looked into Marianne's eyes. "Please stay," she blurted. A part of her loathed hearing herself beg, but she also knew that she would regret it if she didn't. Even as her body still ached and trembled with exhaustion, she wanted more of what Marianne had given her, longed for it with an intensity that made her feel slightly ashamed of herself.

Marianne sat up in turn, then swung her legs off the edge of the bed, pushing the curtains aside. She turned back to Leah and said nothing. Sensing a slight reluctance in Marianne's demeanor, Leah clasped her hands to the sides of her breasts and pushed them together, then looked into Marianne's eyes, fluttering her eyelids. "Want to come on my tits? Real quick, just before you go?"

Marianne stood and faced her. Leah dug her fingers into her own breasts and gave a silent, inward shriek of joy when she saw Marianne's dick slowly beginning to rise and stiffen again. But then Marianne stooped to retrieve her gown, lifted it, and pulled it on over her shoulders.

Marianne clambered back up onto the bed on her knees and leaned over Leah. She reached into the hood of her gown and pulled something out. "Here," she said, ignoring Leah's invitation, "I have something else for you."

Leah reached out and took what was being offered to her. It looked like a necklace. Most of it consisted of three simple chains made of tiny silver rings and pleated loosely together. In the middle of the necklace, the chains were fixed to a slim plate, also of silver. The plate was thin and rectangular, like a plaque or name tag. The smooth mirror of its surface was broken in places by the grooves of an engraving, which looked to be writing or symbols of some sort.

"For me?" Leah said softly. A tingle of excitement crept across her scalp at the thought that Marianne was making her a gift.

"Here," Marianne held out her hand, "Let me put it on you."

Leah returned her the necklace and Marianne held it up in front of Leah's face before laying it carefully around her neck and leaning in to brush Leah's hair aside and clasp the chain closed. As Marianne leaned over her, Leah saw her dick come within reach. Without taking her eyes off Marianne's face, Leah groped and took hold of it. She gripped it firmly and pumped her fist a few times slowly up and down the shaft.

"Thank you," said Leah. Unsure of the significance of the gift, she wondered how best to show her appreciation. "What did I do to deserve it?"

Marianne looked down at her, eyebrows raised, "You made up your mind."

Though her intonation was flat, the searching expression on Marianne's face made it seem a little like a question, as if she were asking Leah one last time. Leah smiled and nodded.

"Then I look forward to enjoying your delightful company again later," Marianne smiled back at her, "And many more times again after that."

Marianne began backing away, but Leah tightened her grip on her dick and tugged it towards herself, still hoping she might persuade Marianne to give her a final go on it. Leah put on what she hoped was a playful pout. "Or right now, if you like. You sure you don't want to give me a..." she dredged her rather sparse memories of pornographic vocabulary for a term she half remembered, "... a cum necklace as well?"

Marianne tossed her head back and let out a peal of hearty, girlish laughter, a sound and a sight that Leah found deeply gratifying. "That is very sweet," Marianne giggled. She took hold of Leah's hand and prised it gently but firmly off her dick. "Don't worry, other girls will come by to make use of you soon enough," said Marianne, climbing down off the bed and wrapping her gown about her, "But I must go."

Marianne began to walk away, but when she reached the foot of the bed she turned and paused. She reached through the pair of curtains that was drawn across the end of the bed, and peeked back in. Then Marianne reached up, stretching out her arm, and fixed the curtains in place so that one end of the bed would be open to passers by.

Leah's chest thumped with excitement when Marianne looked at her and opened her mouth to speak. "So you like..." Marianne hesitated, "... being treated a bit roughly, am I right? Hair-pulling, name-calling, that sort of thing?"

"Yes, I suppose so," Leah answered, then cursed herself for giving such a feeble answer. "I liked it a lot, from you, just now," she added, "I mean, I like gentle stuff, too, anything really. But yes, a bit of rough treatment, it, er, it just helps me come, sometimes."

"Well then I have one last thing for you," Marianne said. She pulled a scarf out of the basket at the foot of the bed, a black one. "This lets girls know they can be rough with you," Marianne explained as she tied the scarf to the bedpost along with the others, "Just take it down if you, um... want a break."

And with a smile Marianne spun on her heels and walked away. Leah clambered to her knees to lean out over the footboard of the bed. She watched Marianne's curvy figure sway and swing under the thin fabric of her gown as she strode on up the chamber past the other beds until she disappeared through the archway at the far end.

12