Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 30

Story Info
Leah helps open Kathi's mind to the delights of girl-dick.
6.6k words
4.82
5.5k
10

Part 30 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leah!" an excited voice exclaimed.

Leah groaned and turned her head to one side to look up, saw nothing, then turned the other way. Oriented sideways in her vision, and a little blurry through her dazed eyes, it took her a moment to discern the figure of Kathi, leaning out through the open curtains of the bed opposite.

"Uh-huh," Leah murmured. She began mustering the will to lift herself, but found she needed a moment longer before she could face it. "Hi."

"That was you?" Kathi asked, eyes wide.

"Uh, what?"

"That crash," Kathi answered, "You broke the bed or something."

Leah took stock. She recalled that her plan, insofar as she had formulated it, had been to recount some of her own adventures to Kathi, in order to break the ice a bit, and then try to lure a more assertive Sisterhood girl to Kathi's bed, a girl who might be able to take the lead and show Kathi a good time. Perhaps it wasn't ideal that Kathi see her like this right away, on the floor drooling and groaning, her behind in the air, and cum splattered up her back. On the other hand, her performance might at least have provided Kathi with a demonstration of the pleasures Sisterhood girls could provide. And Lauren seemed about the right sort of girl for Kathi, bold and confident, but kindly, attentive.

Leah pushed herself up on her arms and sat back, feeling cum stream slowly across her skin. She coughed, and then swallowed through a dry throat. "Yeah," she laughed, "Got a bit carried away."

She looked back at the bed to which she and Lauren had been clinging. It sat slightly askew, having moved a few inches from its original position, but looked undamaged.

"So who's your friend?" Lauren's voice spoke from behind.

Leah turned to look at her. Lauren was sitting on the floor, leaning back on her arms, her legs spread wide. Between them, her dick lay slumped to one side, still half hard, and oozing a slow trickle of cum across her thigh.

"Oh," Kathi's voice hushed suddenly, "Sorry. I didn't mean to... Maybe you two want to be left alone?"

Leah frowned, "Kathi. Come on. We're fucking on the floor in the middle of the room."

"Ah. Right," Kathi's hand went to her mouth to clamp down on a nervous giggle.

Leah turned to Lauren, "This is my friend Kathi. She's, er, curious about Sisterhood girls." Leah hoped this was a suitably subtle way of intimating to Lauren that Kathi was a bit shy or undecided, without embarrassing Kathi by drawing attention to it directly.

Lauren grinned and clacked her tongue softly against her teeth, then glanced up at Kathi. Leah followed her gaze. Kathi was naked, but for the small pearl earrings hanging from her ears. Her very small, firm breasts sat tightly on her chest even as she leaned forward out of the bed. The rims of her eyes were darkened a little with eyeliner. She looked sweet, an expectant look on her face, and a light blush at her cheeks.

Leah staggered to her feet. She leaned over the two baskets that hung at the foot of Kathi's bed and took Kathi's face in her hands. Their eyes briefly locked together, then Leah put her mouth to Kathi's. Kathi seemed to tense for a moment, her head fixing immobile in Leah's hands, then she softened and her lips opened. Leah kissed her tenderly, her tongue slipping delicately between Kathi's lips.

Leah felt Lauren's hands at her sides. They slipped round to take hold of her breasts and slowly massage them, lifting and pressing them together against her chest. Leah let her own hands slide slowly down Kathi's neck and over her shoulders to reach down and take hold of Kathi's breasts by the nipples. They were small and soft, and gave a pleasing, firm shake as Leah pulled them gently from side to side.

As she savored the slow kiss, Leah felt a renewed flush of excitement throb up from her recently sated pussy. She could feel her nipples stiffening against the palms of Lauren's hands, and Lauren's dick resting against the small of her back, already beginning to lengthen anew.

She was also aware of a still wet coating of cum all over her back, as well some on her stomach and trickling down over her thighs. She turned aside to whisper over her shoulder from one corner of her mouth while still grazing at Kathi's lips with the other, "Would you, um...?"

"Mm?" Lauren murmured, scrunching her hands into the softness of Leah's chest.

Leah glanced down at the basket of towels hanging at one corner of the bed.

"Oh, sure," Lauren let Leah's breasts fall and reached over to fetch out a towel. She dabbed it at Leah's hips and waist, then swept it round and up her back, rubbing her carefully dry.

"Thanks," Leah smiled. She could still feel a few traces of slick dampness at the sides of her stomach and on her shoulders, but Lauren had at least cleaned her off enough that she was no longer dripping.

Leah put her hands to Kathi's cheeks and pushed her lips back into their kiss with a satisfied sigh. Kathi was a surprisingly eager kisser. Leah recalled the first time she had met Kathi, on the upper terrace outside the Great Hall. Though they had had sex again since then, Leah found that it was one particular early memory of Kathi that she most cherished. When Kathi had first unexpectedly shoved her tongue into Leah's mouth, just before Leah had made her come, and felt Kathi's pussy pulse against her hand.

The brief reverie was enough to bring Leah's resolve to a threshold. She had been toying with the idea of leaving Kathi in Lauren's care as soon as was decent, so that she could head off in search of more Sisterhood girls to seduce. But now she realized she had to have Kathi again for herself, just once at least. Feel the sweet silky hairs of Kathi's pussy, make her come, and hear her little squeaks of desire.

Leah pressed her face more firmly forward and thrust her tongue into Kathi's mouth, pushing Kathi back a little. She reached behind herself to check that Lauren was still there, and found Lauren's dick, now fully hard again and delightfully hot against the palm of her hand. She gripped it and twisted her wrist up and down to give it several slow pumps.

"Kathi?" Leah murmured.

"Hmm?"

"You wanna fuck?"

Kathi giggled delightedly. She nodded, her face rubbing against Leah's, still buried in their kiss.

"Great," Leah pulled back. She turned to nod at Lauren, "Is it alright if my friend watches us?"

Kathi laughed again. She nodded, her eyes wide and her head bobbing vigorously, "She could, um... join us too, maybe?"

"Sure," Leah winked at Lauren, then turned back to Kathi, "Why not? Let's just see what happens, shall we?"

Leah reached out with both hands to take hold of the footboard of the bed. She held her arms taut and tensed herself to hop over. She had seen some of the Sisterhood girls do it, Yvonne and Annika. They were a little taller than her of course, but it hadn't looked so difficult. With a spring of her toes, she bounced up a short distance into the air and flung her upper body forward while swinging up one leg. Even before her body hit the footboard she realized she hadn't made it anywhere near all the way over. She fell forwards and came down stranded half way over, her face pressed into the bedsheets, her stomach squashed against the lip of the footboard, and her lower body still decidedly out of the bed, legs flailing behind her.

She heard Lauren's loud laugh, "Need a hand up?"

"Uff. Yes please," Leah sighed.

Leah felt a hand slide up the inside of her thigh. It came to rest between her splayed legs, fingers cupped over her pussy, and thumb pressed against the skin between it and her butthole.

"Hmm, what's this here?" Lauren chuckled. Leah felt the thumb stroke downwards to slip between the folds of her pussy and draw out a little of the wetness that had been gathering inside.

"Uhh, Kathi," Leah reared her head and held up her hands, "Help me over before Lauren takes advantage of me like this."

Kathi smiled down at her. She took Leah's hands, giggling, "I think maybe you want to be taken advantage of, don't you, you naughty little bitch?"

Leah was shaken by a sudden burst of spluttering laughter at the incongruity of Kathi's remark. "Kathi!" she exclaimed delightedly.

"Oh," Kathi's hand went to her mouth and her expression faltered, "Sorry."

"No, no, no," Leah reassured her, still laughing. Kathi's endearingly clumsy attempt at sexy talk seemed like a good sign. "I was... It was just cute, what you said. I am a naughty, naughty bitch, aren't I? Now help... mnnghh..." Leah groaned and buried her face against the bed as Lauren's fingers slid between her folds, exerting a very satisfying warm pressure on her opening.

Leah found Kathi's arms and took hold, but there was almost no strength in them as Kathi heaved her forward. It was mostly Lauren's hand on her pussy, and then another gripping her thigh, that propelled her up and over the footboard.

"Over you go," said Lauren cheerfully as Leah came down head first on the bed, legs wriggling.

Leah clambered to her knees and scraped her tangled hair from her face. She saw Kathi kneeling in front of her. "Nice to see you again," Leah grinned.

"Nice to see you too," there was a look of gleeful anticipation on Kathi's face as she reached down and put her hand between Leah's legs to stroke her.

Leah reached out and did the same. A tiny, ticklish shiver ran up her arm and over her scalp when she felt the softness of Kathi's trim hairs against her fingertips. Kathi reached further and ran one finger over the bare skin at the base of Leah's pussy, caressing it in a small circle. Leah mirrored Kathi's movements with her own hand. A warm throb of satisfaction passed up through her body when she felt how slippery with wetness Kathi was.

Leah saw Lauren walk around to the side of the bed and part the curtains to enter. Lauren was tall enough that she had to duck to pass under the canopy.

"Let's shift over a bit," Leah pressed gently on the inside of Kathi's thigh to nudge her over, and they both hobbled on their knees to one side of the bed, making room for Lauren. Leah pressed her hand a little more firmly up against Kathi's opening, and leaned in to kiss her again.

Lauren walked, stooped, to the foot of the bed and pulled the curtains across, enclosing the three of them in a darkened, purple-tinted space. The chamber outside was still visible, but through a cozy, coddling haze. "So you two are old friends, huh?" she called out.

"Mm," Leah nodded, her lips clasped to Kathi's, "We met here, earlier. At the ball."

"Cute," Lauren stepped over to Leah and tickled her at the scalp with the tips of her fingers, then she sat down near the edge of the bed and drew her long legs up to her chest.

Leah broke off kissing Kathi. She pressed upward between Kathi's legs, and felt Kathi's wet folds part against the palm of her hand. She turned to look at Lauren, "We sort of teamed up. You know, for support."

Kathi gave a quiet sigh and nuzzled her cheek against Leah's, "Leah was very kind to me."

"I can believe it," Lauren grinned. She hugged her own thighs, resting her chin on her knees. Under Lauren's folded legs, Leah could see her dick, laid out straight on the bedsheets, half hard.

Leah giggled, her mouth by Kathi's ear. She kissed Kathi on the side of her face and whispered loudly, "Though don't tell Kathi, but I'm actually just using her for sex."

"Hey!" Kathi laughed. She turned her hand and pushed it up between Leah's legs, rubbing slowly until the edge of her hand worked itself in between the inner folds of Leah's pussy.

"Mmm," Leah turned back to Kathi's mouth and opened her lips for another slow, slippery kiss. "Yeah, that's nice," she murmured.

Kathi returned the kiss with a sudden vigor that sent a hot thrill of satisfaction down through Leah's core. She felt Kathi's hand press harder and then her thumb slide carefully up under the curtain of skin that hid her most sensitive nub. The tip of Kathi's thumb brought a trail of smooth wetness with it. It began rubbing in slow circles, each movement stirring a tense shudder that shook up into Leah's insides.

Leah had never been able to withstand a direct, firm rubbing for long. The pleasure was too intense, almost like being tickled, or needing to sneeze, though hotter, and more insistent. An irresistible warm pressure gathered quickly between her legs. Then she felt Kathi's teeth grip very tenderly to her lower lip, and she slipped over the edge of a quick, shuddering climax. She rested her forehead against Kathi's and took hold of Kathi's shoulder to steady herself as a sudden hot throb of relief juddered up from below to shiver across her skin. Her pussy pulsed hard against Kathi's firm grip and she slowly groaned out the tension as it unwound inside her.

"Uhh, Kathi," Leah gasped, squeezing Kathi's shoulder. She laughed, "You're a really great lover, you know?"

"Oh, um, thanks."

Leah could feel the warmth on Kathi's cheeks as she nuzzled her face against them. She realized she still had her hand between Kathi's legs, clutching her tight. "Now, lie down," Leah pushed Kathi gently back and nodded to the pile of pillows at the head end of the bed, "Let me do something nice for you."

"Okay," there was a coy, muted excitement on Kathi's face as she shuffled backward and laid herself out on her back, head on a pillow.

Leah turned to Lauren and nodded at the pillow beside Kathi's, "You too."

"Ooh, great," Lauren grinned. She sprang up and strode over to the top of the bed, then plumped herself down onto the mattress. Kathi's reclining body bounced up with the impact of Lauren's abrupt sit down.

Leah shuffled over to join the other two girls. She leaned forward to crawl on all fours and position herself between Kathi's legs, nudging them apart as she moved up. She lay down on her front and after a little shuffling to get herself comfortably in place she bent to brush her lips against the short hairs just above Kathi's pussy.

"Mmm, so soft," Leah purred. She reached one arm over Kathi's spread leg and took hold of Lauren's dick. It was sticking up straight, the skin of the shaft strained taut. "Mmm, so hard," Leah giggled, "So, you enjoyed our little show?"

"Delightful," Lauren smiled, raising her eyebrows. She shuffled down a little to bring her hips to where Leah could reach her most easily, then she lay back on the pile of pillows with a sigh, "You two are really cute together."

Leah pressed her lips a little more firmly into the crease of Kathi's pussy, right at the top. "You know," she mused, "I'm not sure I've er... eaten pussy all evening."

Kathi grunted and her hips gave a tiny shudder. She put her hand lightly on the top of Leah's head. "Really?"

"Too busy gulping down dick, huh?" said Lauren.

"Hey," Leah laughed. She curled her wrist and squeezed on Lauren's dick as she pumped it once, down to its base.

She turned her attention back to Kathi and slid out her tongue to slip the tip of it just between Kathi's folds. She felt a tangy, rich moisture, which stirred a recent memory, "Oh no, actually, I tell a lie. There was this one girl."

The soft brush of Kathi's pussy against Leah's lips reminded her of her hurried, excited tryst with Josephine, back in the toilets of the Great Hall. She slid her lips and tongue further down between Kathi's legs, comparing the sensation with that in her memory. Josephine's skin had been a little sweatier, after the heat and bustle of the Great Hall. The bare skin either side of Kathi's pussy, away from her wetness, felt clean and dry against Leah's cheek. Kathi was a little fleshier, too. There was a slight, springy ridge either side of her pussy, where Josephine had felt thin and lithe, her skin tight over the tendons between her thighs.

Leah ground her hips into the bedsheets as warm memories flooded her body with renewed heat. She twisted her head gently from side to side to spread Kathi open and nuzzle her pursed lips in against her opening. She began slowly stroking the palm of her hand up and down the underside of Lauren's rigid dick.

The two other girls had fallen quiet, each of their bodies gently stirring under Leah's attentions. Leah heard their breathing. Kathi's came in short, shrill gasps, punctuated by murmuring moans of appreciation. Lauren's was slower, steadier. Even her sighs carried a faint hint of her peculiarly rich, commanding voice.

Leah strained her neck a little to push her face more firmly forward, now in up to her nostrils, her chin nudging against the smooth skin below Kathi's pussy. She tensed her lips into a rigid pucker and swept them slowly around, gliding over the wet ridges inside. As she focused on pleasuring Kathi, she found she had to keep reminding herself to stroke the dick she held in her hand. Every few seconds she noticed she had stopped and was just holding it tight. The experience reminded her oddly of having attempted to learn the piano as a teenager, trying and repeatedly failing to coordinate the different rhythms of her two hands on the keyboard. Leah chuckled to herself at the curious analogy, imagined herself trying to play the piano while bouncing on Lauren's dick and kissing Kathi's pussy.

"Unnh. Yeah, that's... uh, really nice," Kathi grunted, her body trembling in response to the vibration of Leah's muffled giggle.

Leah hummed reassurance, letting her voice smother against Kathi's now very slippery pussy. She curled her fingers all the way around Lauren's dick and quickened the movements of her wrist, pumping harder. Kathi gave a sudden, stuttering groan, her back arched and her fingers clutched at Leah's tangled hair. A moment later, she relaxed and Leah felt a series of slow, tight pulses against her mouth as Kathi's pussy spasmed out its climax.

Leah held still for several seconds, breathing hard through her nostrils. Then she let go of Lauren and pushed herself up with both arms to kneel upright. Her face felt cool with moisture. She thought about wiping it on the bed, but disliked the idea of bending down and grabbing a fistful of the bedcover. She settled for swiping her mouth against her bare shoulder, but succeeded only in smearing it with a glistening streak of saliva mixed with Kathi's juice.

Leah looked down at the other two. They hadn't noticed her awkward attempt to clean herself up. To her surprise, they were kissing. Lauren's neck was craned to one side to bring her face level with Kathi's, and their lips were grazing lightly against each other's faces. Kathi's eyes were closed, her face was flushed pink and she was catching her breath in slow sighs.

Leah hesitated. She judged it best just to keep going, not risk any obvious rupture in the atmosphere. She waddled over and bent down to guide Lauren's dick to her mouth with one hand. She gave the tip a gentle slurp, drawing it into her mouth and sucking in her cheeks for a tight seal. She waggled her chin and traced her tongue around its underside, then felt a reassuring tremor shake its way up the shaft. She lunged with her head to nudge Lauren in to the back of her mouth, not quite as far as her throat, then she pulled back, sucking hard to let Lauren slide back out past her lips with a neat, loud pop.

Leah grinned to herself. It felt very satisfying to be sucking on a dick again right after having pleasured Kathi. A subtle glow of pride warmed her chest at the notion of exercising both skills one after the other, giving the two other girls each their own kind of satisfaction. She felt a movement in the spongy give of the mattress, looked up and saw Kathi leaning forward in a sitting position. Kathi looked contented, maybe a little sheepish, her short bob of brown hair tousled at the back of her head, her cheeks still rosy pink.

"So Kathi," Leah shook her hand to waggle Lauren's dick from side to side, "Would you like to come share this?"

12