All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 30'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GlazenGlazenover 2 years ago

Gah! Finished reading it 5 minutes after posting lol think I’m gonna have to restart from ch1 to tide me over until the next chapter. Futa isn’t normally my thing but DAMN the way you write is great, and I find myself invested in many of the characters. Please keep up the good work

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Glazen, I'm overjoyed you liked it even though dickgirls are not your thing! Next chapter is already up and awaiting approval.

If you are re-reading and want to prioritize the chapters with standard 'pussy-girl' action, they are chs. 1 - 2, 11, 13 - 15 (these three are probably the biggest chunk of girl-girl stuff in the story), 17 - 20, & 27.

shadowofallshadowofallover 2 years ago

Gawd, so hot, so tantalizingly sexy. Awesome Leah got more time with Kathi, and a bit more fun with Lauren. Was kinda hoping Lauren was going to take Leah’s ass but maybe it happens further down the line. Might have to reread everything from the start until chapter 31 is out. Still looking forward to learning more about the sisterhood, the seven, the language and the magic within and the magic of everything coming together. Everything keeps flowing wonderfully together the scenery or the in depth personalities of the characters you have created. Cannot wait for more, keep up the wonderful work.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you again shadowofall for your kind comments! And those on the last few chapters too.

You were wondering whether Leah gets to meet all of the Seven. Well... I have good news for you about the final scene! Lauren does not get to try Leah's ass unfortunately. But I write bonus scenes from time to time. If that one interests you then I will add it to my list and have a go at it some time in the next few months.

saffron_threadsaffron_threadabout 1 year ago

Lovely to see Kathi again, she's so cute; I'm just nuts for shy little flowers blooming. Just delightful across the board

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous