Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathi nodded, and laughed. She hauled herself forward and crawled over to join Leah. Leah reared up and took Kathi's cheek in one hand, kissed her again. Then she lowered herself back between Lauren's legs, holding Kathi's kiss to bring her head down with her. Leah held Kathi's gaze, smiling, and fluttered her eyelids in what she hoped was an affectionate, mischievous gesture. Then she turned away and put her lips to the side of Lauren's dick. She was pleased to see Kathi follow suit, gingerly. They each planted a kiss either side of Lauren's shaft, their pursed lips meeting each other, touching lightly as they wrapped around it.

"Uhh," Lauren sighed, "And to think, I was just passing through here to see who was around."

Leah stuck out her tongue and slurped her way to the tip, then looked up. She took Lauren's dick in one hand and pumped it gently near the base while Kathi continued to plant kisses along the underside. "Oh, sorry. You in a hurry?" Leah asked.

Lauren propped herself up on her elbows, looked down at Leah, then fell back onto the pile of pillows behind her with a groan, "No. No, no, no. I mean, I was going to meet some friends over in the bar there. But they can wait."

"Good," Leah craned her head round to nuzzle her lips against Lauren's dick again, opposite Kathi's.

"They can wait as looooong as you two need," Lauren mumbled, a purr of laughter in her throat.

"Mmm. You know, Kathi?" Leah slurred, sliding her mouth back and forth, "I only got into, um, dick-sucking this evening, or dicks in general really. But I've really come to enjoy it."

Kathi's eyes glanced up from where she was idly running her mouth up the length of Lauren's shaft. She smiled, a curiously wistful look on her face, "The other girls said you're really good at it."

"Oh," Leah was surprised that any of the others would have shared that sort of opinion with Kathi. She leaned back to free her mouth, and smacked her lips to clear them of a trace of saliva, "Who?"

"Annika," said Kathi, then she cast her eyes down again and began kissing Lauren near the base of her dick, next to where Leah's fingers still curled around it. "It's okay," Kathi continued after a pause, "She told me. That it was with you. Your first time."

"Oh. Right. It was," Leah felt for a moment slightly ashamed. She found she had somewhat lost track of what she had and had not shared with Kathi over their last few conversations, but she recollected, vaguely, that she might have misled Kathi a little bit about just how intimate she had gotten with Annika, or at least had deliberately omitted to mention anything about it. Still, Kathi didn't sound especially concerned about it. Leah assuaged her worry with the thought that Kathi was, after all, now gaily slurping on another girl's dick, and with what seemed to be steadily increasing enthusiasm.

"She, uh," Kathi traced her lips all the way up to the tip of Lauren's dick and briefly smacked them against it with a wet smooch, "She said you were really great, even then. That was your first time, wasn't it?"

Leah twisted her wrist, wringing at Lauren's dick and pulling the skin of the shaft down taut while Kathi continued to kiss it. "My first time, er, sucking a dick in general? Yeah," Leah laughed as she thought about it, "And she came all over my face."

Leah was relieved to see Kathi burst into a sputter of laughter. Kathi shook her head excitedly, brushing her nose and mouth against Lauren's dick as she giggled.

"Oh my," Lauren called out, "Listening to you two chit chat is oddly hot. You've got me throbbing hard here."

"We've noticed," Leah winked at Kathi, then wrapped her lips around the side of Lauren's dick. She stuck out her tongue and teased at the side of the shaft. Then she tightened her grip on it and shoved it to one side towards Kathi, "So Kathi, you want to have a go on it all on your own?"

"Okay," Kathi giggled again. She looked at Leah as she took the proffered dick and held it in front of her face. Her eyes still on Leah, she brought her mouth to the tip, pursed her lips and then sucked it in, just a few centimeters deep.

"You don't have to, um... how do you call it...?" Leah began.

Kathi reared her head, disgorging Lauren with a slurp, "Deep- er, deepthroat it, you mean?"

Leah threw her head back to release a sudden loud peal of laughter. "Oh, hah! Kathi," she giggled, "You really crack me up."

"How so?" Kathi looked up at her.

"Just, I don't know," Leah felt the light sting of tears at her eyes as her laughter subsided, "The way you say, er... naughty stuff sometimes. It's just kind of unexpected. It's funnier, from you."

"Though I should add, although you don't absolutely have to deepthroat it..." said Lauren, "Don't let me stop you if you actually want to."

Kathi looked momentarily concerned, "Oh. Right, okay," she put her lips to the tip again and thrust her head forward to take it deeper into her mouth.

"I'm joking," Lauren reached down to stroke her fingers against Leah's cheek, "You do what you want to, of course. Leah will take care of the deepthroating if you'd rather not."

"Oh I will, will I?" Leah grinned. She felt a burgeoning giddy excitement. An idea came to her suddenly, to do something silly, fanciful. "So Lauren," she said, clambering forward and then over Lauren's body to straddle her at the waist, "Let's play a little game."

"Oh? Intriguing," Lauren raised her head and arched one eyebrow at Leah.

"But first, just before we do," Leah shuffled back a little and called over her shoulder to Kathi, "Kathi, could you perhaps just, um, put it in me. Just for a moment. I, uh, I just need a bit, to keep me stoked, you know?"

Kathi said nothing, but Leah felt a fumble of movement behind her between her legs. Then the hard tip of Lauren's dick slipped between the outer folds of her pussy with a delightful prang of friction. She rocked her hips back to slide herself onto it, and felt the brush of Kathi's fingers as they withdrew. She rested in position, Lauren's dick half way into her, her body laid out on Lauren's stomach. She savored for a moment the slow glow of excitement that seeped up into her insides, then with a sigh, she hauled herself forward and let Lauren slip out.

"So that wasn't part of the game?" Lauren groaned.

"No, that was just for me," Leah reached to one side and took the big pillow that Kathi had earlier been resting on. It was surprisingly heavy, and she had to push down on Lauren's chest to steady herself as she lifted it. She set the pillow down on Lauren's face, "This is the game now."

"Mm-hm?" there was a hint of wariness in Lauren's muffled murmur, but she offered no resistance.

Leah swung herself off Lauren and clambered back down to join Kathi, who was kneeling between Lauren's legs. Kathi looked quite excited.

"So Kathi," Leah took Kathi's hand, "You and I are each going to pleasure Lauren while she's blindfolded. Just a quick taste of our skills, and she has to guess which was which. To make it maximally difficult for her, we'll try both of us to do the same thing. Sound like fun?"

"Ooh yes," Kathi clasped her hands together, smiling, "You have fun ideas."

"Okay, great. We'll do a few rounds. First, the hands round. Ready Lauren?"

There was an assenting mumble from beneath the pillow.

Leah put one finger to her lips and mouthed a shushing gesture at Kathi. Then she let go of Kathi's hand and leaned carefully forward to put her own fingers to the side of Lauren's dick, brushing it lightly with the backs of her knuckles. She felt it twitch against her touch as she stroked her way down to Lauren's balls. She crept her fingertips under their tight sack and took a gentle hold, hefting it up and down in her cupped palm. She slipped her hand out and finally took a firm hold of the shaft, wringing it in a slow up and down pumping motion, twisting her wrist as she moved. She let go, and gave Lauren's dick a playful parting slap, watching it sway rigidly from side to side. She turned to Kathi with a grin, and nodded.

Leah held her lungs stopped, worried she might give the game away with her breathing. She watched Kathi reach out and repeat the same tickling gesture with the backs of her fingers, then the ball grab, perhaps a little more gently than Leah herself had done, then the rest of the movements. Kathi seemed to linger a little longer with the last few pumps of her wrist. Then an almost audible giggle shook Kathi's chest as she slapped Lauren's dick to the side with considerably more force than Leah remembered using.

Kathi looked at Leah, and Leah nodded, "So Lauren, were those Kathi's delightful delicate fingers on your throbbing hard dick just now? Or was she the first one?"

There was a brief mumbling hum and the pillow shifted as Lauren seemed to turn her head in consideration. "Wow, I don't know. It's really difficult. You were both very good, I have to say. Maybe... Kathi was first."

"Hah!" Leah exclaimed scrunching her face conspiratorially at Kathi, "Nope. That was me. One point to us."

"There are points?" Lauren exclaimed.

"Of course," Leah smiled at Kathi, "If we win you have to fuck us both for as long as we want."

The pillow trembled with smothered laughter. "You tricked me with the dick slapping, didn't you? That actually hurt by the way."

"Oh," Kathi's hand went to her mouth, choking off a nervous laugh, "Sorry."

"I'm only joking," Lauren sighed, "Everyone likes a good dick slap. Go nuts if you like."

"Okay, now for the mouth round. You've had a foretaste, so this one should be easy," Leah nodded at Kathi and mouthed the words, 'you go'.

Kathi's face glowed with nervous excitement as she lowered herself carefully onto her hands and put her lips to the end of Lauren's dick. She lingered for a moment with her mouth half open, seemed to think about what to do, then to Leah's surprise Kathi lunged forward and waggled her head to swallow Lauren's dick straight in deep, her lips almost reaching the base. She held herself there, unmoving, until her chest and shoulders convulsed with a sudden choke, one vein standing out on her straining neck. She pulled swiftly back, a thin drop of drool falling from her lower lip to trail down the underside of Lauren's dick.

Leah flashed her eyes wide at Kathi to signal her amazement. Then she drew a deep breath and fell forwards onto her hands to repeat Kathi's kiss and sudden swallowing motion. She tried to constrict her throat and force out a choke like Kathi's, but only managed a slow, gurgling gulp before she pulled back and drew air back into her lungs, trying hard to keep from voicing her gasp.

Leah held up her finger to signal to Kathi that she needed a moment. She drew a slow, silent breath then when she had composed herself she called out, "So. Who was who this time?"

"Hm," Lauren's muffled voice pondered, "You kept it brief, though I have to say extremely enjoyable. Well... based on the little trick you pulled in the first round, I'd say the first one was Kathi and the second was you Leah."

Kathi dashed her fist in the air in chagrin, her sweet face creasing into a frown. It seemed to Leah that Kathi might actually be invested in the outcome of the game.

"Correct," Leah exclaimed, "Okay, so we're even. The final round is the pussy round. Kathi and I will again briefly blow your mind, but this time in our eager little, um..." she floundered for a suitable turn of phrase, "... magic boxes."

Kathi's hand flew to her face again and slapped tight around her mouth as laughter blew out of her nostrils.

Leah waited for Kathi to compose herself. She stood up, and motioned for Kathi to do the same. Then she held out her hands and beckoned with her fingers for Kathi to take hold of them. They danced cautiously round in little steps until Leah had her back to Lauren. Then Leah bent her legs and slowly lowered her behind onto Lauren's lap, clutching tight to Kathi's hands to keep herself steady. She felt the tip of Lauren's dick nudge against the skin of her thigh, and let go of one hand to reach beneath herself and guide it in towards her pussy. Once it was slotted in place, she took Kathi's hand again and sat backwards to drive herself down, clasping her pussy tight around Lauren's shaft as it pushed in.

She sat for a moment, enjoying the warm throb of being filled, and clenching to slowly wring her pussy against Lauren's hardness. Then she looked up at Kathi and nodded. Kathi pulled and hauled Leah back upright, and Lauren's dick fell out with a pleasing, stiff stretch and push past Leah's opening.

Leah drew a deep, quiet breath then scrunched her eyes affectionately at Kathi. They switched places, and Leah braced herself, leaning back a little to take some of the weight of Kathi's short, slight body as she lowered herself. There was a momentary wobble as Kathi reached between her legs to get hold of Lauren's dick. She took a little longer to settle into place, but then sat down with an easy grace, even twisting her hips a little as she reached the full depth of her squat. She smiled excitedly up at Leah, then tensed her arms and tugged to pull herself up straight.

"So?" Leah called out.

"Whose magic box was which?" said Lauren, "Um, I'm gonna say the first one was Leah."

"Hah," Leah giggled, "You win. Two out of three."

"How could you tell?" asked Kathi earnestly.

"Well, I, uh... how can I put it?" the pillow over Lauren's face shook with a murmur of laughter, "The first one felt a lot... heavier."

"What are you trying to say?" cried Leah, laughing, "That I've got a fat ass?"

Kathi held Leah's hands and bounced on her feet, shaking the mattress, "That was fun."

Lauren pulled the pillow from off her face and sat up, "So wait, what do I win then?"

Leah looked Kathi in the eyes, and slowly raised her eyebrows, questioning. She searched the other girl's face carefully, trying to read her. She saw the corners of Kathi's mouth curl into a coy smile.

"Okay," Leah said, flashing Kathi a bright grin, "Ta-da! You win a mind-blowing dose of hot sex with my friend Kathi here."

A profound swell of pride rose in Leah's chest as she watched Kathi spring across the bed and lay herself down on top of Lauren. Lauren reached up and embraced Kathi, then put her mouth to Kathi's for a murmuring kiss.

Leah had begun their encounter unsure whether she would be able to do anything to help Kathi let her hair down, or even help her make up her mind whether she wanted to try anything with Sisterhood girls. As she breathed a tentative sigh of relief, she became aware of how much it would have pained her to fail, and to have had to disappoint Annika. At the back of her mind, too, was an excited inkling that Lena, more than Annika, might be pleased with what Leah had effected with Kathi.

Leah caught a glance from Lauren, and hesitated, unsure whether to say anything more at all, but then Lauren spoke first, "You want to head off and get stuck into more new girls, don't you?" Lauren winked at her, then added, "You naughty little bitch, you."

Kathi gave a contented giggle, then reached behind her back, fumbling for Lauren's dick.

"I suppose so," Leah laughed. She clambered carefully to the edge of the bed, "I um, guess I'll see you both later on."

"Be sure of it," Lauren lay back and put her hands to Kathi's hips, "I'll take good care of your friend."

"Thanks," Leah stepped off the side of the bed and pulled the curtains closed behind her.

She walked round to the foot of the bed, watching the two silhouettes within embrace. She turned to look away, then turned back and surveyed the two baskets hanging from the end of the bed. There was a full heap of clean, folded towels in one, and in the other a tangle of colored scarves. She looked up at the bare bedposts.

Smiling to herself, Leah reached into the basket. She tied a blue and a pink scarf to the post. She hesitated, her hand back in the basket, twisting a green scarf in her fingers and chuckling to herself. She let it fall back in, and plucked out instead a bunch of the purple and white checkered ones. Kathi might as well sample a variety of sex acts, or at least get a chance to do so. Leah fastened two of the checkered scarves to the other bedpost, reaching up on the tips of her toes to place the first one as high as she could, so that they would be clearly separated. She wondered whether she should even add more. Kathi was probably too flat-chested to give much of a titfuck, but a third girl could at least come on her breasts while she was being fucked. And then there were her two hands as well. Leah tied on three more checkered scarves, feeling a giddy rush of excitement at the thought, followed by a twinge of regret that she hadn't thought of doing the same for herself back in her own bed.

With a last glance into the bed, Leah turned and walked quietly away. She passed the two archways. The one on the left led presumably to the spa that Lauren had mentioned, and she had been told the one on the right led to the bar. She thought about whether to exit through one of the archways, then decided instead to head on further up the chamber. She had seen one or two girls enter or exit through the very far archway, and was curious as to where that might lead.

12