Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 41

Story Info
The girls present their respective charms to the coven.
5.3k words
4.69
3.8k
8

Part 41 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her back, Leah heard a slowly rising murmur from the crowd, and along with it came an impalpable impression of release and excitement. Now that she and her companions had had what seemed like their last chance to turn away from whatever awaited, and none had done so, the atmosphere was lightened, and charged with anticipation.

"Good," Marianne continued, "Then let us begin by offering a quiet prayer of devotion to the Goddess, Yllsanaiah."

At this, Leah was a little taken aback. She saw Lauren lift two fingers and wave them back and forth in front of her body in the sign of the cross. Lauren and the other five then hung their heads, and there was silence again.

Yllsanaiah. Leah tested the sound of the word, her tongue rolling behind closed lips as she formed the syllables without voicing. It sounded familiar. Perhaps it was simply that she was beginning to get a feel for the music of the Sisterhood's language. Or perhaps she had heard the word already, among the garble of sounds that Lena had occasionally spoken to the other girls.

Leah wasn't sure what else she was expecting to occur, but she felt a slight pang of disappointment when Marianne clapped her hands and the silence came to a decidedly anticlimactic end. "So have you all enjoyed our Summer Ball?" Marianne asked. It seemed to Leah as if Marianne was enjoying her role gradually more as she went on, warming to the pomp of the spectacle she was orchestrating.

There was a motion of nodding and a murmur of assent from the seven girls arrayed in the pit, followed by quiet giggles. But amid it all there rang out one rich, girlish voice louder than the others. Josephine alone shrieked out an exuberant, clear, "Yes!" clapping her hands together in excitement.

Marianne laughed. Then she went on, "Some of us you may have met over the course of the festivities. Others not. It is traditional at this point for us to get to know you a little, albeit briefly. The Sisters may ask you a question. Or they may call on you to do something. If so, you may comply, or you may not, as you prefer."

Leah nodded. A fresh rush of anticipation flooded out into her body, her pulse quickening.

Marianne looked at the others seated either side of her. She held up her hands, "Sisters," then stepped back to her chair and sat down.

After a moment's silence in which the remaining five girls on the stage leaned forward and looked back and forth at each other, Lauren spoke up. She addressed Josephine, "You seem like a lively one. So let's start with you. What's your name?"

"Josephine," said Josephine. She put her hands on her hips and flashed a pouting smile.

"Josephine," Lauren repeated.

At the other end of the stage, Julie leaned forward in her chair, "And you said before that you still prefer other dmurrhisi girls, didn't you?"

"Do you know what dmurrhisi means?" asked Lauren.

"Sure. We are dmurrhisi, right?" Josephine looked along the row, past Leah, then she lifted the front of her ragged scrap of a top and shook her breasts, giggling, "Pussy-wielders, keepers of treasure."

"Correct," Lauren drawled, a wry smile on her face, "So do you still prefer other pussy-girls, I guess is what she's asking."

"For sure. I mean, I like you girls too. A lot. But I suppose I still really like other dmurrhisi, yeah."

Leah started in surprise as Josephine bounded to her side and put her arm about her waist. "This one especially," Josephine giggled, hugging Leah against herself.

Leah had been following the beginning of the exchange with a certain detachment, content to spectate and to enjoy Josephine's cheerful bantering with her interrogators. It took Leah a moment to shake herself and to realize that Josephine's last remark had been made in reference to her. Leah was now suddenly in the spotlight sooner than she had expected, and was unprepared. She felt she should say something. She put her arm around Josephine's shoulders in affirmation.

"You like that one?" asked Anna, toying with the snake draped over her shoulder. She nodded at Leah, "Well, would you like to kiss her?"

Leah couldn't tell whether Anna's question was directed at her and in reference to Josephine, or the other way around. It didn't really matter. To refuse Josephine in front of an audience would be a cruel snub, and in any case if she was being given now a chance to prove herself and to show the Seven the depth of her commitment to their pleasure, she wasn't going to pass it up.

Leah turned and clapped her hands to Josephine's cheeks. For a moment they looked right into each other's eyes, the tips of their noses brushing together. Then they both thrust their mouths forward and locked their lips for a slow, twisting kiss. When the skin of her mouth felt Josephine's tongue, a prickling shiver traced its way across Leah's scalp. It then gave way to a hot shudder of gratification when she heard in her ears a rumbling murmur of excitement from the crowd. Here was a thrilling new depth to the recently-discovered pleasure of flaunting herself at Sisterhood girls. She and the lovely Josephine had the crowd at their beck. Leah slipped her hand under the torn hem of Josephine's top and took a hold of one of Josephine's breasts, squeezing and shaking it in her fingers. She imagined to herself the tiers of eager dicks that would be slowly stiffening as the audience looked on.

Josephine peeled her lips slowly off Leah's and pulled back to look her in the eye again. Leah thought back to their first encounter, in the toilets of the Great Hall, and an exciting impulse rushed forward in her mind. Leah lifted one eyebrow and pursed her lips at Josephine, "Handstand?"

"You or me?" Josephine whispered.

"Oh. You I meant," laughed Leah.

"Thought so. Just checking," Josephine smiled at her, "You'd only get your tits in your face, poor you. Ready?"

Leah nodded. She wasn't sure exactly how Josephine was going to interpret her suggestion, but she held herself at the ready, standing with her feet firmly planted apart, as Josephine took one sprightly bound backwards. Then Josephine bent at the waist, flung her hands forward onto the dusty floor, and kicked one leg after the other up into the air until she stood upside down, facing away from Leah.

Leah reached out quickly and grabbed Josephine's thighs. She pulled them apart and let Josephine's legs come down resting over her shoulders. Then she plunged forward and buried her mouth between Josephine's legs. Leah's nose tickled up against the short silky hairs above Josephine's pussy. Josephine was delightfully warm and wet. Leah ran her lips across Josephine's folds, spreading the moisture until she could glide smoothly across them by shaking her head slowly from side to side.

"Make me come," Josephine grunted from below, "For the show."

Leah murmured a short, questioning moan and ran her face back and forth, nuzzling her top lip up against the stiff nub at the top of Josephine's pussy.

"Yeah, uhh. Exactly," Josephine's body jerked tense, "Like that. Just press, is all. I'm already nearly there. I've been ready to blow since we were in the showers."

Leah breathed a muffled cry against Josephine's slippery soft skin and pushed her lips inward, pressing Josephine open.

"Uhuhhh, oh... fuck... yeah..." Josephine's thighs clamped shut around Leah's head, shuddering and writhing as Leah felt a knot of muscle stiffen and push outward from inside Josephine's pussy, then burst into a pulsing tight spasm against her lips.

Leah felt more of Josephine's weight shift onto her shoulders as Josephine sighed and her body slackened. Leah held her, breathed quickly through her nostrils, and kept her face pressed into Josephine's folds as the pulsing subsided. Aware of the expectant crowd at her back, Leah dithered for a moment, searching for an appropriate final flourish to put to the performance. She pushed Josephine gently away from her, grabbing her legs at the calves and spreading them wide. As she did so she stuck out her tongue to a point and let it trace its way down the length of Josephine's opening then on between her slim buttocks and across her faintly throbbing butthole. Josephine's legs fell gracefully back to the floor and she straightened up, her head whipping past Leah's cheek as she righted herself in one swift movement.

"Impressive." The voice was Lisa's.

Leah looked to the stage and surveyed the seated figures, trying to gauge how the performance had been received. Marianne had the same wry smile on her face that she had worn since taking her seat. Her legs were crossed, one thick pale expanse of thigh slung on top of the other. Lisa's expression was as Leah remembered it from their encounter in the sauna, serene, knowing. In contrast, her sister Anna beside her looked demonstratively pleased.

"Very cute," Anna clapped her hands. Her long, high-heeled legs were spread wide across the seat of her chair, and her dick was sticking up between them, thick and hard. "What was your busty friend called again?"

Leah stared for a moment before she realized that Anna was asking about her. She looked at Josephine, then back at Anna, "Leah."

"Leah," said Anna, "Ah yes. You came here with your sister, didn't you?"

"My cousin," Leah replied, not looking at Caroline.

"Cousin, sorry," Anna held up her hand, giggling.

At Leah's side, Caroline spoke up, "But we could pretend to be sisters if you like. If that's a sort of... thing for you."

Leah watched Anna's eyes dart to the side and exchange a wry glance with Miriam, who shuffled in her seat. Then before Anna made any reply, Caroline turned to Leah and took her by the shoulders. Unable to avoid Caroline's gaze any longer, Leah saw her cousin narrow her eyes in an impish smile and then suddenly Caroline embraced her tightly.

"Oh, uhh, sis, no!" Caroline gasped and moaned ostentatiously, her shoulders shaking with a giggle, "This is so wrong. But it feels so right." She slid her hand between Leah's legs as her embrace tightened and their chests squished together.

Leah stood tensed on her tiptoes, her body rigid in Caroline's arms. She felt the moisture of Josephine's pussy still cool on her face as Caroline pressed her lips up against hers, breathing heavily. But more embarrassing was the wetness she could feel between her own legs, fresh from the excitement of her performance with Josephine. Caroline's fingers slid smoothly between Leah's folds and despite herself she felt a hot shudder work its way up through her insides until her mouth opened for a feeble groan against Caroline's lips.

Leah's relief when Caroline released her was accompanied by a faint pang of physical frustration, a sense of something left unfinished. She looked up at the stage to see Julie pull what looked like a slim stalk of wood from out of her robe, then shake it open with a flick of her wrist to reveal a folding fan, which she began rapidly batting beside her blush-tinged face.

Lauren addressed Leah with a sly smile, "I see your mischievous streak runs in the family."

"Yeah, it's kind of a shame we only get to pick one of you," Anna giggled, "Julie, you sure you don't want to let me have your pick? I could trade you Mari if you like."

"Hey!" a shrill squeal came from somewhere along the bottom tier of the audience.

Julie turned to Anna beside her and stuck out her tongue. Then she looked again at Leah and Caroline, "So, it seems we're going for demonstrations this year. Any other of your friends you'd care to have a go on?"

Leah was about to reply when she followed Julie's gaze and saw that her question had been directed at Caroline.

"Hmm," Caroline leaned out and looked up and down the rank of girls, "Maybe. I don't suppose you have a nice hot dick I could demonstrate on instead, do you?"

Anna looked to either side, then leaned forward and made to rise to her feet, but her sister Lisa clapped her hand to Anna's wrist and pinned it against the armrest of the chair. "We must save ourselves," Lisa said. She addressed Caroline, "You don't so much care for other girls like you?"

"I don't know," Caroline pursed her lips in reflection, "Yeah I do, a lot of the time. But I guess I mostly just really love dick."

"Well, if that is what you would prefer to show us," Lisa snapped her fingers and called, "Friederike."

The blonde-haired girl who had earlier escorted Yvonne to the stage, and who was still loitering at its far end, skipped across to stand in front of the stage at its center. She clasped her hands behind her back, looking supremely pleased with herself. "Here," she announced.

Lisa snapped her fingers once more and called out over the heads of Leah and the other girls, "A bench, please."

There was a slow escalation in the intensity of the murmur from the crowd, followed by a shuffling and giggling. Leah turned her shoulders and saw Mari walking towards them, accompanied by the tall, full-figured girl with dyed red hair who had attended Sophia. The disparity in size between the two was all the more striking because they were each carrying one end of a wooden bench. Leah and Caroline stood aside to let them pass as they brought the bench to the foot of the stage and set it down beside the girl that Lisa had called Friederike.

Friederike lifted her dress above her shoulders and flung it onto the stage. She had a very comely figure, Leah thought. Her pale skin matched her shock-blonde hair, she was slim and supple. Compared to those Leah had most recently handled, Friederike's dick looked rather more modest in size, but it seemed to be lengthening a little as it rose in quick, eager throbs.

Leah saw Lisa gesture to the bench. Caroline was already bounding forward, clapping her hands in excitement. As Friederike sat down at the edge of the bench, Caroline flung herself on her knees and snuggled herself between Friederike's spread thighs. Caroline took hold of Friederike's upright dick, then looked up at the stage, "You said we don't have so much time, right? I'll finish her off quick."

"We'll see about that," Friederike tossed her head haughtily, but her expression melted immediately into a shrill groan as Caroline began jerking on her with vigor.

Friederike leaned back, moaning. Her body twitched and Leah thought for a moment Friederike might already be about to come, but then Caroline ceased her movements and let go. With a giggle, Caroline gave Friederike's dick a playful slap to the side then took hold of her chest and hoisted up her big breasts to clap them firmly around it.

Though she couldn't tear her eyes away, Leah found a curious discomfort overtake her as she watched Caroline bounce on her knees, sliding her breasts up and down the other girl's dick. Perhaps her discomfort wasn't just the awkwardness of seeing her cousin naked and pleasuring another girl. Over the last hour or so since they had been reunited, Leah had become accustomed to watching Caroline have sex, had at times found herself glad to have Caroline's company again even in those moments. Rather, Leah realized to her chagrin, what irritated her was the fact that the focus of attention seemed now to have firmly passed her by and fallen instead to Caroline. The Seven Sisters, and the remainder of the Sisterhood in the audience, would surely be comparing her and her cousin as they watched, and with Caroline's beautiful big chest currently smothered around a pretty girl's dick, the comparison was sure to favor her and not Leah. Every stare from the stage was fixed on Caroline. Anna especially was leaning forward in her seat, an expression of rapt excitement on her face. Leah wanted badly to be the object of that same fierce desire, to be a part of what had aroused it.

Leah looked away finally, just as Caroline slid her pressed cleavage up and off Friederike's dick and bent to put her mouth to it instead. Scanning the crowd once more, Leah found this time a face she recognized. It stood out because of all the faces there it was the only one looking directly at her and not at the scene in front. Lena was smiling, but something about her expression was tense, a flicker of nervous excitement. She waved discreetly at Leah, and Leah lifted her hand and curled her fingers in reply.

Sitting beside Lena was another girl Leah recognized. With long dark brown hair and an energetic smile, Vera sat snug at Lena's side with one hand resting on Lena's thigh. Leah recalled that Lena had spoken of Vera as a 'friendly rival', or something similar. It struck her then that Vera was probably also Caroline's minder or sponsor, in the same way that Lena was her own. It had certainly seemed that way.

What appeared to be a wistful, almost anxious look crossed Lena's face. Her gaze drifted from Leah, but not towards where Caroline was kneeling. Leah turned back to the stage and tried to follow to where Lena must be looking. She saw again the empty chair at the far end of the stage beside Lauren, and the green robe draped over its back. Then a curious realization began to dawn on her. As it did so, she suddenly found herself walking forward towards the stage, her heart pounding in an exhilarating rush of nerves. She was going to try to prove herself once more, and in proving herself she would also be doing something for Lena, who had shown her such kindness during her time at the ball. It felt as if the notion of doing something for a friend, rather than purely as a matter of her own pride, made it easier to be bold. It relieved her of a burden of shame that she would feel if she were competing only for the sake of her own vanity.

Leah knelt at the foot of the bench and wedged herself in between Friederike's legs beside Caroline. She bent and nuzzled her cheek against Caroline's, then put her lips to Friederike's dick right where Caroline was slurping her way up it. "Mmh, dear cousin," Leah murmured. She felt her lips glance against Caroline's as they each kissed one side of Friederike's hard shaft, "It's so nice to share a lovely hot dick together, don't you think?"

Caroline's shrill laugh sounded in part like simple amusement, part sheer disbelief. She glanced to her side at Leah, kept her hand firmly clasped around the base of Friederike's dick and tugged it towards herself, jerking hard.

Leah put her hand below Caroline's to cup Friederike's balls. She felt them shift in their tight sack, and heard Friederike groan.

"A nice family activity," Leah continued, "Makes a change from our usual evening routine. You know, comparing breasts and stuff," Leah paused and wrapped her mouth a little further round Friederike's shaft, pushing her lips up against Caroline's, "Or making out on the couch..." she continued, her voice murmuring around the hard shaft between her lips. Then she stroked the tip of her tongue against the side of Friederike's dick before sliding smoothly on to lick Caroline across the cheek. She spoke in a loud stage whisper at Caroline's ear, "Or just rubbing our pussies together for hours until we both come our brains out."

At this, Caroline's head lolled back in a hysterical, snorting laugh. Leah saw her chance, plunged forward and wrested Friederike's dick from Caroline's grip. Then she stuffed it straight into her mouth and on deep into her throat. Leah heard herself choke loudly, and paused for a second to fight off the reflex. Aware that she needed to bring her bold scene steal to a swift conclusion if it was not to fall flat, she quickly began bobbing with as much force as she could muster, thrusting her throat down onto Friederike's dick and letting saliva trail out through her mouth as her lips sealed around the shaft.

Leah groaned and gagged, bringing her movements to as rapid a crescendo as she could bear, until with a wash of relief she felt Friederike's legs jerk and heard a loud moan. Leah thrust one last time, twisting her neck to lodge Friederike's dick as deep in as it would go, then began furiously gulping as it shot several powerful spurts of cum down her throat.

12