All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 41'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GlazenGlazenover 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see what happens but never want it to end! I’m secretly hoping Lena gets the seventh seat PLUS Leah :) keep ‘em coming Pickle!! You’re awesome!!

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Glazen! You are too kind. It will end before too long unfortunately, but book II is already well underway. You are right, with all her hard work scheming behind the scenes, Lena deserves to win a good final go with Leah. I have read her palm, and it augurs well for her, but she might have to share...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed Glazen. Interesting on the empty chair and also hoping Lena is rewarded, and Leah would certainly be a nice reward for anyone.

I don't want it to end either. Great continued build up and Leah is just amazing, but I feel bad for her always lacking some self confidence. She is definitely one of the popular Belles of the ball in this one. And Josephine sounds like such a babe too.

Great character development with all of them. It all feels real when I'm reading it. Just amazing. Still haven't found any other stories in here that even come close.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you dkelley2112! You are so kind. It makes me very happy to hear people are enjoying the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous