Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When after a few seconds Leah rose, sliding her lips up and off Friederike's dick with a slow, tight, suck, Caroline leaned in to join her again. "Whoa!" Caroline was wide-eyed and rosy-faced, "Er, dear cousin, are you okay?"

Leah nodded, still gasping to get her breath back. She joined Caroline in planting a few soothing slurps and kisses along Friederike's shaft as it twitched and spurted out the last of her load.

Caroline got to her feet and offered her hand. Leah took it and staggered upright. She turned to the stage, found the first face she happened upon, Marianne's, and winked, "With her natural endowments, my cousin Caro gives a spectacular titfuck, but you'll need to get her to work on her dick-sucking skills."

Caroline laughed again. She pointed at Friederike's moaning body, then at Leah, "She claims she gave her first blowjob only earlier tonight, but now I have my doubts."

Marianne pursed her lips in a tight, bright-eyed smile, "Highly entertaining." Then she held out her hand towards the row of girls still standing behind, "Please."

"Thank you. Our pleasure," said Caroline. She and Leah both turned, held hands, and returned to their vacant spots in the line-up.

Leah looked down at the sandy floor of the pit. She wanted to glance across at Caroline, to know what she was thinking, but found she couldn't. Caroline was sure to be angry, despite her magnanimous laughter. Leah was surprised at the calm sense of equanimity that sank in as her breathing gradually slowed to a rest. It didn't matter. She and Caroline had fought before. They had even occasionally competed over girls, sometimes playfully, but occasionally less so. Caroline would forgive her before too long, and for now, Leah felt sure she had accomplished what she wanted as best she could. She had thrust herself forward and shown the Seven Sisters what sort of bold excitement might await whoever chose her. All she could do now was wait, and observe how well the remaining girls acquitted themselves.

"So," said Lauren after a moment's charged silence, "That may be a rather a tough act to follow, I fear. Kathi, that was your name, am I right?"

Leah looked to her right. Kathi was next in line after Caroline. Kathi's sweet dark eyes fluttered with a glimmer of her old shyness and insecurity. "Would you like me to, um...?" Kathi pointed at the sighing figure of Friederike still lying on the bench.

"Well, maybe only if you really want to," Lauren answered.

"I, uhh," Friederike groaned, "I can do another one. Just give me a moment."

"Thank you, but that won't be necessary," as Marianne spoke, she looked up, her eyes sweeping across the noticeably lighter squares of dark blue sky beyond the skylights, "We have I am afraid dallied rather longer than usual, with some very entertaining performances. So Sisters I must hurry you, unfair as that may seem."

Kathi waved her hand and shook her head, looking somewhat relieved.

"So Kathi," Lauren continued, "You are happy to serve one of us?"

"Yes," Kathi smiled. Then to Leah's surprise Kathi sank to her knees and put her hands on the ground between her legs, looking up at the stage, "Any of you. I want to stay here. I want you to use me for your pleasure. It's what I want."

Lauren nodded, returning Kathi's smile, "That makes me very happy."

It seemed that the focus of attention coming from the stage slid smoothly onward to come to rest on the figures of Sophia and Sara. The two girls were standing together, the taller Sara embracing Sophia from behind, her chin resting on Sophia's head.

"You two are, um, friends?" It was Miriam who spoke. Leah did not remember Miriam having said anything since the Seven had entered. Beside her sister Anna, Miriam looked unassuming. She held her voluminous robe wrapped around her body like a comforter. Her sweet, homely face was smiling and her eyes were narrowed in a squint as she peered down at the two girls in the pit.

Sophia craned her head back to look up at Sara, and the two exchanged a questioning glance. "No," Sophia replied. Then she added hurriedly, "I mean, yes, obviously. But not, you know, from before. We met here."

Leah looked to Yvonne, still stretched out and bound on the block. Yvonne's dick stood as hard and as taut as it had before. At the sound of Sophia's voice, she stirred, then gave a faint moan and shook her hips ineffectually, as if trying once again to bring herself to relief.

"We juth thort of teamed up," Sara continued, rocking Sophia in her arms, "Uth girlth gotta thtick together."

"How cute," said Anna, "And what are your names?"

"Thara."

"Sara," said Sophia, enunciating carefully, "And Sophia."

"So you both like other dmurrhisi girls too, then?" asked Lisa. As she spoke she leaned over the armrest of her chair to stroke Ellen's head.

Sophia replied again quickly, "No."

Sara squeezed Sophia by the shoulders, "Thophia jutht liketh dickth, right?"

Sophia nodded.

"And you?" Lisa asked Sara.

Sara gave a coy, simpering laugh, "Puthieth, dickth, I love it all."

"The way you talk is just adorable," Anna squeezed her eyes affectionately at Sara.

"How d'you mean?" Sara frowned.

Anna's face fell. She waved her hand in dismissal and continued hurriedly, "Nothing, never mind. You're just very cute."

"Sophia," said Miriam, "You have a very beautiful figure."

Sophia rolled her eyes, "You want to see my ass, don't you?"

"Oh no no," Miriam shook her head, blushing. She held up her hand, "I just wanted to tell you, is all."

"It'th okay," Sara grinned, "She pretendth like she'th shy, but actually she'th a total attention whore."

Sophia turned on the spot, presenting her back to the stage. Her long silvery-blue hair fell almost to the small of her back. She reached behind her neck and swept her hair forward over one shoulder, then put her hands on her hips, displaying her body from behind, encased in crisscrosses of fine silver chain.

Julie was leaning forward in her chair. She addressed Sara, "Well I hope you're right, because she'll be getting plenty. As will you, I'm sure. You have a very lovely figure yourself."

"You want me to get naked again, don't you," Sara grinned. She held up one finger, "Don't anthwer, I'm gonna do it anyway." She turned, stood beside Sophia with one arm about the smaller girl's shoulders, then reached behind her back to lift and sweep aside her dress.

Leah leaned forward and looked to her side as discreetly as she could. Then she saw to her relief that the other girls were doing the same, so turned freely to look. She recalled the moment at which she and Sara had met, tantalizingly briefly. Leah's body shook with a warm shiver, an echo of the excitement she had felt at the time. They had kissed, and she had been able to snatch glimpses of Sara's curved, dark figure beneath her clothing. Now she saw again the neat, bony notches at the base of Sara's spine, and around them the curved pattern of fine dark hairs that funneled to a nexus between her buttocks. Sara was bigger than Sophia, but her curvaceousness was more evenly-proportioned. Where Sophia's petite waist gave way to a bulging soft cushion that sat around her hips, Sara's wide hips were part of a broader curve that seemed to be part of her frame rather than layered over it.

"You an ass girl, Julie?" Lauren called out to Julie from the opposite end of the row of chairs.

At this, it seemed to Leah that the remaining four straightened a little in their seats and leaned out expectantly, awaiting the answer. Even Marianne shifted subtly to turn towards where Julie was sitting.

"Um, maybe," Julie's bright, energetic demeanor seemed to waver with a flicker of apprehension. "There are some really fine ones on display this year," she laughed, "And you?"

"Well," Lauren turned slowly to look at Emmie, last in line, "They are very lovely. But I guess I'm also kind of a sucker for a nice pair of big tits."

"Yeah me too," said Anna, turning likewise to Emmie, "So can we see yours?"

Emmie held her head high, wearing the same haughty grin that Leah had seen her display before. As she spoke, Emmie twisted her body idly at the hips, slinging the weight of her huge breasts from one side of her chest to the other, "If you pick me, you can."

"Well, maybe there's such a thing as too big," Anna returned Emmie's wry glare.

Emmie smirked, "No there isn't. And I am living proof of the fact."

"Isn't it a little uncomfortable sometimes?" asked Julie, "For sports and so on?"

"Okay," Lisa cut in, a weary smile on her face, "Enough teasing. The poor girl, I'm sure she's had enough of people talking about her boobs."

"No," Emmie shook her head quickly, "I can never get enough of that. Pick me and you can talk about them all day if you like."

"Ooh," Anna giggled, "What else do I get if I pick you?"

"Plenty," Emmie smiled. She bounced once on the tips of her toes. Her breasts swung upward and then fell with a heavy flop, almost slipping free of the tight band of black lace that held them against her chest. She jostled them back into place, running her thumb through the band to hoist it up a little, "You can stare at them all day, suck them, fuck them, watch them bounce while I ride you, and then when you go to bed I'll wrap them around your dick to keep it warm and hard while you sleep."

"Wow, okay, it's a deal," Anna laughed, clapping her hands together, "I pick you."

Emmie looked for a moment unsure of herself. She glanced back and forth among the other girls seated on the stage, "What, really?"

"No, not really," said Marianne with a sigh, "Anna does not get to pick first. She is toying with you."

"Huh," Emmie huffed, glaring at Anna, "Well no nightly dick-warmer for you then."

Anna smiled and scrunched her nose at Emmie. Then she turned to the two girls sitting beside her, Lisa and Marianne, "So..."

"Indeed," Marianne drew a deep breath. She looked to her right, and to her left, surveying the other five, as if inviting a response, "It is time. We are still agreed?"

The others nodded.

Then Marianne held out her hand to her left, "Julie. Please choose."

Some of the others, Lauren, Lisa, and Anna, swiveled in their seats to look at Julie. And it seemed to Leah that even the other two, both Miriam wrapped in her robe, and Marianne reclining and impassive, were nonetheless subtly poised towards the far end of the stage, their thoughts, if not their gaze, directed at Julie.

12