All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 43'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still more teasing. Great chapter, but what a place to stop. Already want more. I can only imagine the intensity and release in the next chapter at this point. And poor whoever it is that Leah has decided to lock onto in her delirious submission. I'm sure all will turn out well in the end. I do love all the subtle touches with the exchanges with Lena and Lauren in their turns. Such wonderfully delightful narrative.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you again dkelley2112! The next chapter will indeed be fairly intense. I hope it lives up to your anticipation. You are right that all will turn out well in the end. For Leah at least. As for the unfortunate victim of her magic sex spasm... well, that must wait until book II.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ooooooohhh, that sounds deliciously yet agonizingly painful to wait for. I barely made it to Christmas and now I have to wait for book II to find out what happened to the poor sister she's magically clamped onto. I may end up feeling that same visceral ache until that reveal. Oh well. My own fault I guess. It's either your amazing story or the sisterhood's magic but I fear I may be addicted this story line now. Although how couldn't I be since Leah's charm is infectious and then there's Ellen and Josephine. My word what a wonderful group of insanely arousing characters you have created here.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

I am really glad you have enjoyed it that much dekelley2112. Ellen and Josephine are popular characters among my readers. I am very gratified that you like them too. A draft version of Book II is underway on HF. You can follow it there if you feel you want more already. I will bring it here to Literotica as well eventually, but only once it is finished. There are a few 'deleted scene' bonus bits too. I will upload those here soon.

SexualisPhantasiaSexualisPhantasiaover 1 year ago

Very interesting story. I like the details that help add to the world building.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous