Sisterhood of Humiliation Ch. 02

Story Info
Liz performs degrading acts in the gents.
1.9k words
4.41
11.7k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hekinuga
hekinuga
33 Followers

The women's first stop was a high-class bar, one which Emily adored. It was a cosy little place tucked away in a high-rise uptown. It was, as Emily described it, sophisticated, exclusive, and unrivalled by any bar in the city. Like all exclusive establishments, Emily was recognised immediately and fused over. Despite the pleasing atmosphere, Liz was anxious, and the first few glasses of the house pinot noir had done little to take the edge off.

"They're all the same, really," Emily said. "They're just animals driven by an overwhelming instinct to mate. Testosterone controls them entirely, as I think we've demonstrated tonight. It infects their minds, burrowing in like a tick, and screaming 'sex' every minute of every day. And they accuse us of being hormonal! It's the craving for the vulva, you see. Even the merest suggestion is enough to send them into a mating frenzy. It is rather pathetic, but delightfully fun to abuse."

"I can't believe he did that right in front of me. He didn't even hesitate," Liz said.

Emily placed her hand on Liz's thigh. "Animals, hun," she said. "They see what they want and they go right for it. Of course he couldn't resist. Restraint simply isn't in their nature. And that's what makes them weak; though, they would claim otherwise, I suppose."

"I don't think I can go though with this."

"You're overthinking it. Do you think John had second thoughts? No, of course not. He lapped at my pussy like a dog in heat. I can still feel his tongue on my clit. Poor, Liz. You must feel so humiliated. Well now it is your turn to humiliate him, and, believe me, this is the best way. It is natural for the woman to control and humiliate the male -- and men like John long for the dominant woman to humiliate them. Liz, you have to get on their level. Attack the fragile male ego and its misguided propensity to think of us as property. So drink up, we're going to party tonight. And by the end of it, you'll be making love to a stranger in your marital bed. We'll find a stallion for you -- a real man to do a man's job. We'll have none of this pathetic 'too tired' nonsense that you too often hear from dear John. Though, he certainly didn't seem tired when he was tongue-fucking my vagina, did he?"

Emily discreetly passed her a white pill. "Take this, hun. It will help get you in the mood."

"What is it?"

"Something to help. Don't worry it is totally safe, I do them all the time."

"I don't know, Ems"

"Its fine, hun. As usual, I have your best interests at heart. Believe me, nothing is going to happen to you that you don't want."

Liz took the small pill, swallowed it, and chased it down with a gulp of wine.

"Good girl," she said, then addressed the group. "Ladies, it is time to go downtown and find some men."

The girls responded with hoots and hollers. Liz smiled. She was already feeling better.

An hour and several bars later she was quite drunk and feeling awfully horny. It was the pill she decided, it had left exceedingly aroused and longing for sexual satisfaction. She was constantly leaking and it took considerable effort not to tear her dress from her body and openly masturbate. Sopping wet and without panties, her discharge kept dribbling down her legs. She was sure her scent was quite noticeable; like a feral animal in heat, she was one moment away from jumping the first man who attended her.

They finally found a bar to their liking, though it was run down and in a rough neighbourhood. Though, her favourite music was playing there, and when dancing with the girls, she felt close to them and loved. Rachel and Katie were most often with her on the dance floor. Together the women danced under the gaze of the mostly male patrons. Occasionally, nearby men placed their hands on her, groping her ass and fondling her breasts. She should have been fighting them off, but their attention sent spikes of euphoria running through her.

Katie closed in and started dancing sexy. The men backed off, content to watch the women dance Katie's body rubbed alongside Liz and soon they were grinding hips and running hands over each other. Rachel was quick to join in the action, while Emily, Olivia, and Phoebe egged them on from the bar.

A wave of ecstasy washed over Liz. Overwhelmed, she staggered. She really had had too much to drink. A hand rested on her ass, but this time it was different. She could feel his warm skin on hers. He moved with her as she danced, squeezing and fondling. She looked down and realised that somehow her dress had ridden up exposing her. She went to pull it down, but Emily appeared in front of her and stayed her hand.

"It's ok, you want this," Emily said. "This is why we're here, remember? John had his fun, and it's your turn."

Katie kissed Liz on the cheek and in a single motion unzipped Liz's dress and pulled it to the ground. It fell to the filthy dance floor and disappeared underfoot. Liz scampered, searching for it. The clasp of her bra unlocked and her bra disappeared into the crowd. Hands were all over her; fingers slipped along her slit, parting her labia and, invaded her vagina. A cold sweat washed over her. She was standing in the middle of the dance floor naked, and surrounded by horny men.

She fought the off then pushed her way through the crowd and bolted for the ladies.

Emily was beside her in a heartbeat. "This one, hun," she said, directing her into the gents.

The men inside turned around and cheered as she stood amongst them naked. She backed away from them, but Emily gave her a hard push that sent her crashing to the floor beside a urinal. A man had his penis out there, pissing. Drunk and horny, her eyes lingered on his flaccid penis. She admired the way it hung, and the shape of its foreskin as it covered the bulbous head underneath. It gaped open at the end where his piss exited. His powerful stream hit the urinal wall. She could feel its heat and smell its intoxicating stench. The stream hit the urinal so hard that it launched a spray of hot piss which moistened her face. He drew back his foreskin exposing his sensitive head. Her pussy throbbed as she watched and fluids oozed from her pulsating vagina.

She had always been curious of the urinating penis. One summer, long ago, she had been playing in the bushes near her home town, and had become separated from her friends. In searching for them, she had come across a boy, whom she fancied, relieving himself. She had remained hidden and watched him urinate. When he had finished, he took to masturbating. Intently, she watched him wrangle his cock, watched it grow in his hands, watched him shudder and moan as he climaxed, shooting thick ropes of seaman over a bush. She touched herself for the first time as she watched, and longed to share his orgasm and somehow cement their fates. After the boy had left, she found the spot where he had sprayed his sperm. To complete the pact of binding, she collected his ejaculate, licking it from leaves and branches, then becoming increasingly horny, she had licked his urine as well. There in the wet she masturbated to climax, and experienced her first orgasm. Years later, though she could no longer recall his name, she forever remembered how she felt so filthy yet so horny. She thought about that moment many times when she masturbated and had subsequently developed a fetish.

Liz could take it no longer. She took his, still pissing, cock in her hand. She stroked it, felling it shudder as urine poured through.

"Suck it," Emily suggested, to the delight of the men around them.

Liz leaned in and gave his cock a tentative lick, then she lapped at his stream, drinking from it like a dog. It tasted strong and bitter, just as she remembered. Too horny to resist any longer, she took him into her mouth, gulping down mouthful after mouthful of his rancid piss. She sucked it all down, loving every drop. When he finally ran dry, she set her will to pleasuring him. The gents fell silent as everyone was captivated by her performance.

Emily sucked gently on her earlobe and ran a finger across her slit, finding her clitoris and swirling a finger around. "There you go, Liz. We've found all the cock you could ever want."

"I'm so fucking horny," Liz said between sucks and moans. "God, I'm so wet."

"I know you are, hun, and I felt so horny while your husband was licking my pussy. You know, I've wanted that for a long time now. It's not entirely his fault. I might have seduced him a little, and like I said, he is just a stupid animal. But he is going to be my little pussy licker and you're going to be my slut. How did that filthy man's piss taste, Liz? You know, that little display has given me a great idea. I'm going to piss in your husbands mouth when we get back, and if he takes it all without complaint, if he happily drinks all my piss, Liz, I'm going to fuck him right in front of you, and all your friends, at my birthday party next week."

Emily slipped a finger into Liz, causing her to moan louder. "That's a nice feeling, isn't it. But I shouldn't distract you. We can talk about this later -- perhaps, when we're watching the video. Oh, I forgot to mention that, silly me. Rachel kindly offered to record tonight for prosperity and, I have to admit, mostly for our entertainment. Be a good girl and give her a wave."

Sure enough, Rachel had her phone out and was recording. Liz was well past the point of caring. She continued working on the now fully erect cock. Her eyes met his and she could see that he was an older man, perhaps in his fifty's. His eyes were full of lust. She took his cock from her mouth and gave it a good look. It was bigger than her husband's, though it was hard to gauge its true length through all of his pubic hair. She slowly pumped him, and it throbbed in her hand. A dribble of pre-cum leaked from his piss hole, and with her eyes locked to his, she lapped it up.

"Such a good little slut," Emily said. "But you need to stop toying with the man's cock and finish him. After all, you have a lot more to get through."

He started grinding into her and she gave into him, licking and sucking as best she could between thrusts. A moment later he shot his hot load into her mouth. She kept it there -- collecting it on her tongue -- not yet ready to swallow, and she committed herself to sucking him dry, furiously draining him. Finally, after he withdrew and muttered a thank-you, she swallowed.

"That's number one," Emily shouted. "We're aiming for fifty tonight, boys, everybody line up to get your turn, and don't forget to tell your friends. Also, the man with the nicest looking cock -- as judged by my girls here -- gets to bed my slutty friend. In her own bed no less, and right in front of her stupid cuckold husband."

There was a round of cheers and Liz realised that the gents had become very busy indeed. She got to work on the next rigid cock and saw a dozen more being stroked in anticipation.

hekinuga
hekinuga
33 Followers